Intimate ~ Elegant ~ Legendary

Most-reviewed Las Vegas Chapel on TripAdvisor and The Knot "Hall of Fame" winner, Chapel of the Flowers has created beautiful Las Vegas weddings for nearly 60 years. Let our team of wedding experts help you plan and design the wedding of your dreams! Visit our website for more wedding details.

Ballroom, Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

1717 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV (702) 735-4331

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

Perfect Wedding !!! It exceeded all my expectations. The attention of the entire staff is exceptional! So education and professionalism in all, from the wedding planner, passing by the driver of the limousine, the wedding reception, the dress preparation, the minister (that... Read More wonderful ceremony), the photographer and girls who show us the pictures and prepare all the documentation! Simply perfect! Thank you very much to all!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

They promised a Legendary wedding and they delivered. Our wedding planner was amazing. We opted for the Elegant ceremony/Grand Canyon luncheon package. We also added the Marriage license service and that was so worth it. Everything was perfect in every way. It was a dream come... Read More true.

Chapel of The Flowers Las Vegas

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Pamela B

I simply cannot recommend Chapel of the Flowers enough. e arrived in Las Vegas and decided we wanted to get married while there as oppose to waiting for what we thought would be a beachy wedding at the end of the year. I was very adamant that I wanted it to be... Read More special,romantic, out of this world and not the stereo typical Las Vegas Wedding. To say Chapel of the Flowers delivered is an under statement, they made us feel so welcome,so indivual and special from we entered through their doors until we lefthey provided EVERYTHING! Organised EVERYTHING ! All within our budget that we needed to stick to. From our planner Robin Robbins to our amazing photographers Andreo & Virginia , our driver Vinnie and on the day help Kellie...our whole day was simply out of this world! Pictures were so unique and captured so many moments we didn't even realise were being photographed. The best experience and so much more than we could have hoped for.

Perfect as can be

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Melissa M

The Chapel of the Flowers did an amazing job with our wedding! From the personal help of my wedding planner, the beautiful intimate ceremony, the gorgeous reception venue and food, and wonder photographers, everything was amazing! All of our guest are still talking about our... Read More wedding!

Wonderful wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Hi, Mercedes was a wonderful wedding planner, she's organize everything and it was fabulous, everything was taking care by her without problem. The reverend was a kind and amazing person and the photograph was fun when she's was taking picture for our wedding. The Chapel... Read More site is beautiful, cozy, intimate and professional. Overall to be recommended and the staff were very kind, polite. Sincerely Joel

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

My wife and I are from Northern Ireland got married April of this year. We did a lot of research into which venue to use. We finally decided on the Chapel of the Flowers and from the start it was an easy process. You can tailor your wedding to suit you from the start and suit... Read More your budget, this is easily done through their website. We went for a few of the extras; a photo shoot, hair and make-up (for the bride, not me) limo travel, wedding licence pickup... They assign you a wedding planner right from the start and we asked them many questions and our planner was brilliant. They responded quickly and sorted everything. We were really nervous when we got to Vegas and they schedule in a meeting prior to the wedding day for you and once we got their and talked to our planner, Ashley, our nerves were settled; they had everything laid out for us and took us though how the entire day would play out. Being a Vegas wedding, we expected it to be like a conveyor belt, to a certain extent it was but only in the sense of how quick it was; around 8 minutes but the people made if feel special and our minister (Rev Stephens) was really good and really put us at ease. The live broadcast on the internet was a hit back home with those watching. I’ve read a lot of negative comments about the photos and digital rights; mostly that people who don’t go for the digital rights package, because they deem it too expensive, are surprised that they can’t get what they want from the photos or that there were not enough photos taken; what do they expect and you get what you pay for. My advice? You need to go for the digital rights; We did a 2 hr Vegas Strip photo shoot, our photographer Tim was brilliant. It was such a good time doing it and the following day we returned to the Chapel to go through the photos and this was so much fun. We got around 250 photos packaged and in three different styles; they are yours to keep and do what you want with. Put in it context. The Wedding itself cost about $1200(about £750)and the photo shoot & digital rights around $800(£500); so all in all $2000 (around £1200);for a Vegas wedding, it was cheap but didn’t feel like it and we were treated with kindness and respect right from the moment we decided to go with them. We went for the limo extras and our limo driver, Vinnie, was a star and the limo travel back and forth on our 3 visits (and 1 visit to get the wedding licence; again, go for this service as it takes so much pressure off) was on time, and Vinnie himself couldn’t have been nicer & tried to put us more at ease (rumour has it that he is now an ordained Minister at the Chapel and he’ll be so good at this so well done to him.) Re; Wedding Licence application: It doesn’t list Northern Ireland on the online drop down list but don’t worry if you’re from here as you can just choose GB or Ireland initially and then get them to change it when you arrive to pick it up. Remember that it’s a Vegas wedding; designed and marketed for those who want a cheap, quick and good service so for all you Bridezillas out there, be warned, of course you’re not going to get every little detail you want and if you go in expecting to have the place to yourself and be the only bride in the complex..etc.. you will be disappointed; set your expectations. All in all, we haven’t a bad word to say about the Chapel of the Flowers and I couldn’t recommend them more.

Our Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

The Little Chapel of Flowers is an excellent venue for your wedding. We had our wedding there on the 20th October. It was simply stunning. From start to finish it was superb. The staff are something else. From our wedding co-ordinator to our limo driver, they were top... Read More people. I fully recommend this chapel, you will not be disappointed

Amazed! Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Pamela L

It was just one day, that will last a lifetime. Chapel of the Flowers did everything PERFECT! We eloped to Vegas but wanted MORE than the drive-thru Elvis experience. Chapel of the Flowers took care of everything from Flowers to Photos, and gave us the Fairy Tale Wedding worthy... Read More of my beautiful bride. As we celebrate our first anniversary today, we still remember each staff member who made our day!!

MAGICAL RENEWAL OF VOWS!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Joanne H

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary in August 2015 and our son was 21 in September 2015 so we brought him to Las Vegas to celebrate. Whilst there we wanted to renew our wedding vows with him as our best man. Our holiday company booked Chapel of the Flowers... Read More for us at the time of our holiday reservation and thereafter he Chapel of the Flowers dealt with us directly. From start to finish, and even now we're back home in London, UK, the staff were amazing. The ceremony was more than we expected with every attention to detail looked after. From our planner, Robin to the photographers Philip & Matthew, the minister and Tina who helped us chose our photographs the next day, everyone was fantastic. Our original wedding 25 years ago in London was a big formal church affair and both my husband and I said if the service we had at Chapel of the Flowers was our actual wedding, we would have been so happy. We would recommend this venue, the staff and facilities to anyone who is marrying for the first time, renewing their vows or is two or three weddings down the line! Thank you Chapel of the Flowers!!

wedding in Vegas

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 mauro p

Our wedding was quite simple, no attendee or other people so easier to manage accessory businesses. The details selected from the colour of the flowers to the additional services like docs and photo shoots was absolutely perfect and way above our expectations. We never felt to... Read More be "one of the many others" but "the one". The whole team was great, relaxing and helpful. Can't dream more for a special day like this. We can highly recommend this provider as absolutely friendly and professional for your special start of a new life.

Amazing day

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Chapel of the Flowers were professional and made our day very special. We travelled from the UK, for our wedding and prior to arriving in the USA we had email contact with our wedding planner, who answered all our queries quickly and efficiently. When we did eventually meet with... Read More her, she reassured us and gave us a clear run down of our wedding day. On our wedding day everything ran smoothly, cars were on time, on arrival at the chapel, they made us feel special and carried out all the essentials such as marriage licence quickly and with no fuss. Although we were aware that other weddings were taking part, we were made to feel as if our was the only one and that we were the most important people at that time. All the staff we met were professional and friendly and all wished us every happiness. Our photographer made us feel at ease and explained everything to us and involved all members of our wedding party. We had Elvis singing 3 songs and this added to making the day extra special. Everything about the day was perfect and we are so pleased we chose this venue and hopefully will return in a few years to renew our vows.

My Very Own Fairytale

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

The venue is right off the strip and has a few chapels and an outdoor area. We rented the biggest chapel for 12-13-14. We fit around 60 of our closest family and friends in the BEAUTIFUL chapel with cameras in every corner to video-tape- LIVE and had 2 wonderful photographers on... Read More hand the entire time. My pictures were gorgeous and the "flower shower" is a MUST! especially if you have little kids in your wedding party. The pastor was great and was very down to earth and made you feel like you knew him all your life. We had our music picked out and it was amazing listening to a song from " the wedding singer" playing as my bridal party walking down the isle. We lite the candles, prayed, and also said our personal vows to each other. it couldn't have been more perfect! The chapel, flowers, and ceremony and limo rides all together was roughly $2,500.

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Heather M

Chapel Of The Flowers did an amazing job with our wedding! They really take the stress out of wedding planning. Weddings are SO stressful and expensive, but having our wedding there was perfect. It fit our budget and everything was done for. I was not a detailed bride and they... Read More thought of all the little details that I would have never thought of. My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma about a week before our wedding. Focusing on wedding details was the last thing we could think of. Our wedding planner at Chapel Of The Flowers was amazing and took care of everything for us so we didn't have to worry. The photography was also incredible. The very next day we got a limo ride to the Chapel to get our pictures and they were prefect. We even got a thumb drive of all our pictures! This is not your typical Vegas wedding. You would have never know we got married in Vegas from how beautiful the chapel is. If you want a simple, affordable and stress free wedding then go to Chapel Of The Flowers! Thank you Chapel of the Flowers!

Best Wedding Chapel in Vegas!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

My wife, Nicole, and I were treated with the utmost respect. Although our marriage was just made legal at the time we got married in April, we were welcomed with big, warm, open arms. From the wedding coordinator to the lady that we viewed our pictures with, they go out of their... Read More way to make you feel special. It was definitely smaller than it looked in pictures but it really was just perfect. We were always greeted with smiles and our photographer was a really good time. We have already recommended Chapel of the Flowers to a few close friends of ours. Cost efficient and they really made a great impression in a city with a wedding chapel on just about every corner. If you even consider this Chapel, do yourself a favor and go with your instinct. It won't let you down at this place. The only negative thing that I can say is that there was a computer glitch involving the gifts that family back home sent to us, but that was totally out of the staff's hands and they refunded the money to everyone's account. The personalities and attitude of the staff definitely overshadowed that and they gave us a day that we sill never forget. Thanks everyone at Chapel of the Flowers!

The best day of my life

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

From the first contact by telephone and mail all information provided profecionales, human, warm and with a lot of emotion, always attentive to the great day, always accompanied by a great professional team, the incredible chapel, the minister with great ethical and beautiful... Read More thoughts, photos Super never imagined such quality to capture every moment the price is worth the whole service, thanks

Chapel Of Flowers

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

I had my wedding here on the 9th June 2015. All i can is is WOW Amazing. Everything was as expected and more, I am such a nervous person but they (co-ordinator,minister, photographers) took all my nerves away. We were that relaxed we laughed and giggled all the way through.I... Read More have family ready to tie the knot and have highly recommended Chapel of Flowers. People from the UK think weddings in Vegas are so cheesy but take my word for it. Your whole day will be sophistcated made possible by the beautiful Venue (we had victorian chapel)and dedicated staff. I really cannot express my thanks for such a wonderful day

Wonderful memories

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

We got married in may 2015 and our overall experience was great . Everybody was really kind and professional and we got amazing photos and video ! Would suggest this chapel to everybody that wants to have a stress free unforgettable wedding ! Thank you CHAPEL OF THE FLOWERS we... Read More will always cherish those intense beautiful moments ...

Beautiful ceremony venue!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Ana T

One of the reasons I chose the Chapel of the Flowers was because its beautiful surroundings to take pictures. Staff was kind and very professional. We had our dog as our best man and they manage the situation with love and welcoming attitude. Love this place.

Elegant Vegas Wedding Venues

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Many of the venues we checked out before deciding on Chapel of the Flowers were cheap and cheesy looking. This venue and the services provided have all the appeal of a quick and easy wedding, but the elegance of a fully orchestrated event! Some of the important factors in our... Read More decision were the live streaming of the wedding (with playback for several hours after), a professional photographer (editing and a personal preview after the wedding), and limo transportation from our hotel several miles away. Also, they are extremely quick and efficient (we had our wedding the same day that we went in and checked out the venues)! Well worth the money!!!

Best Chapel in Vegas!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

We got married at the Chapel of Flowers in April 2015. Our wedding planner Michelle was very helpful. She was friendly and was easy to communicate with. Our ceremony was perfect. The la Capella chapel is beautiful. Our pictures (traditional and lifestyle) were stunning. We also... Read More took pictures on the strip. Our reception was at Pampas. The food was delicious. I would highly recommend the Chapel of Flowers to anyone looking to get married in Las Vegas.

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Chapel of the Flowers was an all inclusive wedding planner. They helped with everything from flowers to hair and makeup, photography and limousine service to the dinner party. Stacy and Jose were very informative, attentive and always there to answer any questions I had. I... Read More would definitely recommend Chapel of the Flowers for anyone getting married. They provide everything and are very professional.

Perfect Ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

My husband and I wanted a simple, elegant, intimate ceremony. We had the Traditional Package, everything was perfect, a good value for our money. I'm very glad I got the extra time with the photographer outside of the chapel for the extra $99, well worth it. I cannot stress... Read More enough how great the photography turned out!

Very Blessed and Grateful Groom.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Our Chapel of the Flowers was a "Very Classy, Traditional Feel Wedding." We were able to plan the Wedding with one of their very personalized Wedding Planners and additional professional Staff upon arrival in Las Vegas. Everything was taken care of from the Flowers, Limousine,... Read More Photographers and an consultation with Our Minister prior to the Service. Rev. Robert D. Greer went out of his way to make Our Wedding Special. It was a very Beautiful and Emotional Day for Us and We cannot thank everyone enough!

Awesome wedding chapel and service

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Laura F

Awesome venue. Wonderful options. Great photographers everything was perfect. Thanks chapel of the flowers

Would do it all over again...

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Chapel of the Flowers is fantastic. My wedding planner, Denise P. was absolutely the best and I would do it all over again in a heart beat. The entire process was smooth and stress free. We had a beautiful ceremony, flowers, pictures and dinner afterwards. It was the best 8... Read More day vacation (with a wedding) ever!

Meet The Manager

Heidi

Heidi has been with Chapel of the Flowers since 2007 where she serves as the Head of Department of Wedding Planners. In her time at the chapel, she has been both a wedding planner and wedding coordinator. She is originally from Portland, OR and came to Las Vegas to attend UNLV and ended up making it a permanent home after meeting her husband here. Ultimately, helping her couples plan one of the most special days of their lives is one of her favorite things to do!