Intimate ~ Elegant ~ Legendary

Most-reviewed Las Vegas Chapel on TripAdvisor and The Knot "Hall of Fame" winner, Chapel of the Flowers has created beautiful Las Vegas weddings for nearly 60 years. Let our team of wedding experts help you plan and design the wedding of your dreams! Visit our website for more wedding details.

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Church, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

1717 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV (702) 735-4331

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Samantha S

This place was amazing! We wanted to have a somewhat normal wedding but we didn't want to pay a mortgage payment size amount. We decided to head to Vegas with close friends and family and chose The Chapel of the Flowers. We were not disappointed! From the beginning Heidi,... Read More our planner was amazing. She took the time through email and over the phone to adjust our special day to what we exactly wanted. No request went unattended. We ended up having the most memorable wedding we could have imagined. The Chapel took care of getting me hair and make up service in my hotel room that ended up looking better than I ever could have imagined. We had limo service split between the pre-arrival folks and then those traveling with myself. My husband and I spent an entire day away from each other and the Chapel made sure he did see me until I walked down the aisle, and the look on his face was worth it! After the ceremony our two photographers took hundreds of photos that the Chapel gave to us the next day on a beautiful keepsake flash drive. After the photo session we were all carted in a limo the Venetian for our ceremony in a private room. We had them chill our free bottle of Champaign to share with all the joined us and had a beautiful cake to enjoy after our catered meal that included a menu that marked the special day. They even gave us a metal print of our favorite photo that was taken all day. Such an amazing, wonderful place that truly cares and makes sure that you get the best Vegas wedding you could ever hope for. Thank you Chapel of the Flowers, from the bottom of my husband and my hearts.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Katherine A

We are so happy with our choice of Chapel of the Flowers. My fiancé and I have a large ceremony planed out from two years from now at home but didn't want to wait that long to become Mr. & Mrs. We had a Vegas trip planned to celebrate his 30th and three days before the trip... Read More decided we where going to get married while we were there. I watched videos of other ceremonies at the Chapel online to decide which on the rooms we wanted to get married in and then live chatted with one of the wedding coordinators who helped me pick the best package for us. We reserved a date and time ( we booked a Saturday at 1:30 three days before the day is pretty awesome) and then got a phone call ten minutes later with Erica who went over all the steps for our big day and answered all my questions. All in all it was a pretty classy wedding for Vegas, we loved our photographer and the minister that married us was warm and kind! I would also recommend the Regal package, its only like 200$ more and to have a limo transportation back and forth from the hotel and 30 minutes with a photographer was well worth it!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jennifer D

We had an absolutely wonderful ceremony. From the day before to the picture viewing two days later, I really couldn't have asked for anything more. The staff was so professional and welcoming. We didn't feel like just another couple, we felt special and like all of the focus was... Read More on us. For anyone looking for a stress-free destination wedding, I would highly recommend Chapel of the Flowers. They aren't necessarily the cheapest option, but what you pay is worth it.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 MisChele W

Best experience with this Chapel! All inclusive, no worries, no hassles, just what we needed. I could not ask for a more prefect day.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Lisa J

They did everything and it was amazing. The one downside is the actual ceremony felt a little rushed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maria F

Absolutely amazing!!! From my wedding planner, Robin Robbins, to the photographer Irving. Everything was so perfect, elegant, and organized. I felt sooo special!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Laura K

This was by far the Best chapel to use! They were very thorough and efficient. They made the day of our wedding so simple and stress-free. They even wrote a personalized congratulations letter that came home with us in our gift bag they sent home. Our photos came out so... Read More beautiful! And we got them the next day! I cannot recommend this chapel enough! They were seriously fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kristi T

I had booked our wedding with Chapel of the Flowers a year ago. I heard from our coordinator at least once a month for that entire year. We ended up switching to the recently renovated Glass Gardens halfway through and upgraded a couple times to different packages. Shelby was... Read More extremely helpful and so understanding about my millions of questions. I was so nervous leading up to my Vegas wedding since there was no rehearsal prior to the ceremony. Everything from the limo ride to the chapel, the flowers, the music, the ceremony, the officiant, to the photographers were flawless. We had about 30 people fly out for this and I heard nothing but compliments. We just had our photography appointment today to look over pictures and I am so happy we paid for the rights to them. Over 400 pictures taken and they are all stunning!! Well worth the money!! Thank you Chapel of the Flowers

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Tiffany S

We had a great experience booking our wedding through Chapel of the Flowers. We chose the option to have our wedding in The Valley of Fire and it exceeded our expectations. Our wedding coordinator Erica Pauley was absolutely amazing!!!!! We can’t say enough to express our... Read More gratitude to her. The photographer did a fantastic job capturing all of the pictures we requested. All of the staff at The Chapel of the Flowers were very courteous and always smiling and willing to help you any way possible.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Michelle F

We loved our wedding planner at Chapel of the Flowers. She answered us promptly and arrange everything from the flowers, photography, reception, and hair & make-up. You made it easy for us to just show up to get married and not worry about anything else. We would recommend... Read More Chapel of the Flowers in a heart beat! Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Brittany K

Everything turned out even better than expected, would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Tara R

Everything was simply amazing from the assignment of the wedding planner to the ceremony. Everyone particularly the minister made my wedding day amazing.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kerry M

Chapel of the Flowers felt more like a scam than our special day. You really aren't taken care of. Every single interaction is one more way to try and get some more money out of you. The first look service didn't work. Guests are made to wait outside, sweating in suits. They... Read More messed up the music for our ceremony, which we had meticulously planned. Worse still was the way they handle the post ceremony selling of their photo packages. As an experience, it was incomparable to everything else we did for our wedding, including a perfect reception at Maggianos, followed by a large reception in the UK with a wedding planner that cared about getting every detail right for us, and making our day special. He didn’t once try to sell us anything more than we wanted. Our photographer sent us a box full of our photos of that day, with over 350 fantastic digital prints, that we can share however we want, for about half the cost of this chapel’s top package.

2017-07-05T18:32:30 Response from the vendor

Kerry, We thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We do take the time look into each testimonial to ensure we are doing our best to give brides and groom the wedding they deserve. We did review notes, and spoke to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Cherise T

They were professional from the beginning... impeccable service! I didn't have time for a lot of stress, this was simple at its best. My planner, Kai Rose took great care of us, and was always pleasant, caring, and attentive to our needs. We highly recommend Chapel of the... Read More Flowers if your planning a Las Vegas destination wedding... definitely stress free.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Robin Lynn R

These guys are great! I live in Texas and they made my wedding planning a breeze! I highly recommend them to make your day less stressful!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kyle L

The ceremony was nice and everyone was very friendly. It was a light atmosphere and a lovely experience. The only thing that I didn't really like was the subtle ways they tried to get us to spend more on pictures. However, there wasn't any pressure and we were even able to... Read More come to an agreement on photo options with a personalized deal after some of our guests that were already counted and paid for couldn't make the wedding and reception. All in all, we both had a wonderful experience here and it was one of the greatest days of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Overall experience I give The Chapel of Flowers a double A+! From the beginning, I reviewed their website, looked at pictures, pricing and read the other reviews and based on what I read, I knew The Chapel of Flowers would be perfect for us. I selected a time/date and gave my... Read More deposit and within a few minutes I received an email confirmation of my time and date, along with a letter stating my wedding planner would contacting me within 24 hours. My wedding planner, Kianoa was awesome! He is very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and very patient with me, listening to my details and taking notes. He was easy to contact and returned my calls promptly. He simply took the pressure of planning the wedding off my hands. My wedding day was magical and more than I expected. I didn't give up anything. I had hair & makeup artist, limo to and from the wedding venue, first look, top-notch photographer, a graceful minister who gave a beautiful service with prayer, we said our own vows, lighting of the unity candle. For our wedding reception we had a delicious selected dinner in a private balcony room over looking St. Mark's Square in the Venetian hotel. William ordered a surprise custom wedding cake, which was all orchestrated by our wedding planner. Our story has been a fairly tale courtship and finished up with a beautiful, intimate wedding with my close friends and family. The entire staff at the chapel were exceptional! They go above and beyond for you! The grounds are prefect for pictures and the prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend getting married in Vegas and at The Chapel of Flowers, where nothing is too much for you to ask for on your special day.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

We were happily married here on May 17 2016. We were browsing wedding ideas in Las Vegas and came across their website. We were looking for a classy venue for a reasonable price (not your stereotypical "Vegas" wedding with tacky chapels). When we were on the website, an instant... Read More chat appeared with a live person, asking if we needed help. Being Canadian, we had a lot of questions about their packages as well as the process to get married in Nevada. The rep was very courteous and answered ALL of our questions (almost two hours of active chat). We were so impressed, we bought a package and placed our deposit the next day. The packages offered are explained very well, and upon placing your deposit, you get emails from a wedding planner to help customize your wedding. The correspondence is amazing. They also send you reminder emails with checklists to make sure you have covered everything, like your guest list, song choices for the ceremony, requests, etc. Our actual wedding day was right on schedule, and their makeup and hairstylist vendor did amazing work. We hadn't planned for many pictures, but they still setup time for photography around their beautiful property and we ended up with gorgeous pictures for a price way cheaper than traditional photographers. They also respected privacy and you can opt to keep the photos and video for yourself or share with a select few. Every person's role: from the chat rep, wedding planner, makeup and hair stylist, limo driver, minister, videographer, and photographers, photo specialist, and receptionists, showed that they had a cohesive team that works well for your wedding. They truly help make your experience special even though they schedule many weddings per day. Every step of our wedding process was seamless and effortless. We highly recommend this chapel without hesitation.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

I would highly recommend the Chapel of Flowers, we had an amazing day, from first booking online in the uk it was a very simple and easy process, any questions I asked were always answered asap. The limo picked us up promptly and we were guided through everything on the day, the... Read More chapel and grounds were very pretty and we have some amazing photos, all the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

My husband and I got married at the chapel March 14th 2016, We were on a tight budget. But they worked with us every step of the way. We had the wedding of our dreams with beautiful pictures and gorgeous flowers. We were very happy with our wedding. The only advice i have is to... Read More budget 800 dollars (besides the extra money you use for a photo package) to actually get your pictures you have to buy them for about 800dollars. The ones you get with your package are one size. You arent able to scan them or resize them without the digital copy of the photo. They do have a layaway plan which is fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Our July 2016 wedding was simple and perfect. We were just 4 people ... the bride, groom and our two children (merged family). It was an international wedding ... me and my son are from Canada and she and her daughter are from China. The chapel was quaint enough that it did... Read More not seem like we are just the four of us in a huge room. We are easy going and didn't care about any small details. Basically I had a couple of short conversations with the wedding planner via email or phone, we went, we married. The colour or quality of the flowers and silly details that you hear people fuss over really didn't matter to me ... we just wanted a nice wedding ceremony. We are not overly religious but I didn't want zero religion either. I was happy that there was just the right amount of "god" in the ceremony - forgive the quotation marks around the word "god" God ;). I am sure He gets my sense of humour even if most people don't. The package we had was for the budget minded but it had a lot and was good value. It included filming, return limo ride, some flowers, a few photographs (prints only), filming and live broadcasting of the wedding. A couple things to note for those on a strict budget ... if you want digital photographs those are extra (and you will want them) ...wish that was included in the package. A tip is expected for a few different people. You will get some guidance on all that. A couple things I would change or improve ... 1. At least one digital pictures included (something to email friends!) 2. A better download system for the photographs 3. Show the children a bit more at the start and end during the filming of the wedding Lastly ... I would like to say that everyone was nice (limo driver, reverend, marriage planner, reception, photographer). I suspect that at times it must feel to them that they are "pumping out" marriages and they know not all of them we be successful. I suppose because of that it is not always an easy job but one successful marriage trumps any of those that fail. I never felt that anyone was just going through the motions. They knew that it is the most important day for us and treated us well and guided us through it. There is nothing to worry about if you want a low stress easy wedding at Chapel of the Flowers. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

Completely happy with everything! Picked up at our hotel in a limo and brought to their beautiful grounds and chapel where we renewed our vows. The flowers and ceremony were beautiful. Everyone was professional Anne we loved our pictures too which were very creative and... Read More captured it all.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

I loved that we were able to share our special day via online streaming with our family and friends who couldn't make it! The video looked like a major production! Thanks for making our wedding into a fairytale wish come true!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

After deciding to marry in Vegas we looked and did our research and we are very happy to have chosen Chapel of the Flowers. Thank you to Chapel of the Flowers for making our day special. You guys did such a great job in taking care of everything . It is certainly a day we will... Read More never forget . Beautiful chapel and ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

The chapel of flowers is a great place to say "I do". The chapel can accommodate small weddings to big weddings. My wedding there was 6 of us in total and we were all treated so well. The minister was very kind, the staff was great and limo service was great. Adding the limo to... Read More any package you choose is a great choice it takes a lot of stress off of you on your day. The photographers took beautiful pictures of us and we asked to take certain pictures and they did. The flowers we chose were beautiful. Great job overall. I'm going to go back there when it is time to renew our vows.

Meet The Manager

Heidi

Heidi has been with Chapel of the Flowers since 2007 where she serves as the Head of Department of Wedding Planners. In her time at the chapel, she has been both a wedding planner and wedding coordinator. She is originally from Portland, OR and came to Las Vegas to attend UNLV and ended up making it a permanent home after meeting her husband here. Ultimately, helping her couples plan one of the most special days of their lives is one of her favorite things to do!