Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available

Wentzville, MO (636) 283-0259

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Jenn W

Christina is the best! She and Chris were so easy to work with - from our engagement photos to our wedding day - I couldn’t imagine having anyone else capture those special moments. We will definitely be using Charisma Photography for all of life’s major milestones to come!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley R

Could not say enough about Christina & Chris of Charisma Photography. From the moment we met Christina & booked with her she has been a pleasure to work with. We had a longer engagement but she did not hesitate to answer any questions I had even more than a year out. She... Read More traveled to my husband's hometown for our engagement session & the pictures were AMAZING. She gets you a "sneak peek" of a few within a couple days time & the rest shortly after. She did not hesitate to roll with the punches on our wedding day as people in pictures fluctuated from our plans. LOVE Charisma photography! Highly recommend.

Engagement and Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Michelle K

We love this photographer! She is professional, efficient and fun. She does a great job and is easy to work with. Her prices are fair and she works to capture who you are. She did our engagement pictures and we then hired her for the reception as well.

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Lauryn O

Christina is an amzing photgrapher, and very nice! I love her style of photgraphy, she gets different angles and not those boring "pose-pose, stand like a statue" picutres, she is very unique!

Reviewed on 2/28/2013 Julie t

She is amazing and so far my photos are great. she got every shot that i asked for and helped the day run very smooth. I will defiantly use her for other picture needs.

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Kari B

Christina is amazing! She is very professional, easy to work with, and accomodating toward what her clients ask. Our pictures turned out great! All 500 of them :)