Charleston Uplighting LLC

Serving Charleston, SC, the Low Country and beyond.

Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting

5446 Rising Tide , North Charleston, SC Serving Charleston, SC, the Low Country and beyond. (843) 494-9708

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 tiffany f

I planned a destination wedding and I could not have been more blown away from what they came up with when i arrived on my wedding day. They transformed Magnolia Plantation into a romantic and dreamy night under the stars. Thank you again for taking my vision and details into... Read More consideration. IF your looking to really change the look of a venue Charleston Uplighting is your go to vendor! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Amy D

We contracted Charleston Uplighting for our wedding in October of this year. Tonia was fantastic and was always ready to help us with any questions we had. She even went out of her way to send us photo examples of different lighting techniques we were considering for our... Read More wedding. The lighting was beautiful and everyone commented on how fantastic it looked! Our wedding had to be rescheduled last minute due to a hurricane and Tonia was more than willing to adjust her schedule so that she would still be able to be at our wedding on the new date. Working with Charleston Uplighting was overall a fantastic experience and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Holly R

Our outdoor wedding lighting was so perfect because of Charleston Uplighting, they knew the exact lighting design for a perfect reception at a reasonable price. we met months before and they provided their experience and expertise to what was a must and what would be great add... Read More ons, i was blown away actually seeing it in person at our wedding, you'll love them!

2016-11-05T15:36:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Holly for taking the time to review our job performance on lighting design at your recent wedding. It was wonderful working with you and your planner Holly Simpson with A Charleston Event!

Great work!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kelly C

Charleston Uplighting was great! Tonia was very professional and worked within my budget. I explained what I wanted and she took it from there! The string lighting turned out amazing and added the perfect touch to our wedding venue. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

2015-11-10T13:13:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our recent job performance at your wedding. It means a lot. Best wishes!

Beautiful Uplighing with no Hassel

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Felicia F

Tonia was a doll from the beginning to end. She did everything beautifully. I would recommend them to anyone

Looked Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Heidi Y

The Daschlers did a wonderful job with the uplighting for my reception. They did it in my color purple. I would recommend because they are very friendly, they are flexible when arranging meetings with you, and they do a great job of keeping in touch with you. And above all,... Read More their work looks great. It gives the event that splash of color and makes the room look so much more interesting. Great job!

Perfect - 5 stars!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Alisha S

Charleston Uplighting created the most beautiful lighting for my wedding this past October. I wish I could upload a photo to express how beautiful the courtyard was. These folks are artists in every stance of the word. They are kind and lovely folks and I was so happy to come in... Read More contact with them. Before I met them, something was missing from my wedding and they had the missing piece. They are extremely professional and creative. They have amazing equipment and are absolutely wonderful at what they do. I would highly recommend them to create a lighting effect for any event - big or small.