Charleston Uplighting LLC

Serving Charleston, SC, the Low Country and beyond.

Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting

5446 Rising Tide , North Charleston, SC Serving Charleston, SC, the Low Country and beyond. (843) 494-9708

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Katie C

Tonia was wonderful to work with! I’m so happy we chose Charleston Uplighting to add some soft blue lighting inside the Historic Rice Mill for our nautical themed wedding. She also suggested a spot light for the cake which made it even more gorgeous. I highly recommend them for... Read More any bride wanting to illuminate their wedding to perfection.

2018-02-23T15:38:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate it and the kind words. It helps us to improve upon our services.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Emily W

Don't look any further for your lighting needs- Charleston uplighting is the best value and service in town! Tonia was wonderful to work with! Could not be more pleased with our experience!

2018-02-21T15:40:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our services! Best, Tonia

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Loren M

Wonderful to work with and did beautiful work!

2017-12-18T06:51:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time out of you busy day to review our services. Feedback on our work is very important as that is our gauge for improvement. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Elizabeth S

Charleston Uplighting set the ambiance for our cocktail hour and reception with beautiful cafe lighting. It added that something special to the patio for us and our guests .

2017-12-01T08:00:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It is the best way for us to improve upon our customer service. Best, Tonia Drachler

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Lani S

Charleston Uplighting did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding in early November. The lighting looked absolutely beautiful on the patio at my venue as we had our first dance and parent/child dances outside underneath them. Tonia was such a pleasure to work with and we cannot... Read More be happier with the part they played to make our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives.

2017-11-19T19:25:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It really is the best way for us to gauge how we are doing. Your input is very valuable to us and the great review a bonus!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jamie R

We booked Charleston Uplighting for our outdoor wedding on October 21st, 2017 and it was one of the best decisions we made. Tonia was kind, responsive, and professional. As soon as I entered the venue on the big day I had a huge smile on my face. She was able to create my vision... Read More perfectly. A few guests commented on how "magical" everything was and it really was due to the lighting! Thanks, Tonia!

2017-10-26T06:36:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It means so much that we got it right and you are happy. We take every review to heart and use them to grow and improve our business. Best Tonia/Charleston Uplighting LLC

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Julia M

Absolutely beautiful lighting provided by Charleston Uplighting at the aquarium for our wedding!! Tonia was great to work with and really made our vision for lighting come true! The lighting helped to make our wedding night magical!!

2017-10-16T11:45:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It means a lot to us that you are pleased. Best, Tonia

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 tiffany f

I planned a destination wedding and I could not have been more blown away from what they came up with when i arrived on my wedding day. They transformed Magnolia Plantation into a romantic and dreamy night under the stars. Thank you again for taking my vision and details into... Read More consideration. IF your looking to really change the look of a venue Charleston Uplighting is your go to vendor! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Amy D

We contracted Charleston Uplighting for our wedding in October of this year. Tonia was fantastic and was always ready to help us with any questions we had. She even went out of her way to send us photo examples of different lighting techniques we were considering for our... Read More wedding. The lighting was beautiful and everyone commented on how fantastic it looked! Our wedding had to be rescheduled last minute due to a hurricane and Tonia was more than willing to adjust her schedule so that she would still be able to be at our wedding on the new date. Working with Charleston Uplighting was overall a fantastic experience and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Holly R

Our outdoor wedding lighting was so perfect because of Charleston Uplighting, they knew the exact lighting design for a perfect reception at a reasonable price. we met months before and they provided their experience and expertise to what was a must and what would be great add... Read More ons, i was blown away actually seeing it in person at our wedding, you'll love them!

2016-11-05T15:36:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Holly for taking the time to review our job performance on lighting design at your recent wedding. It was wonderful working with you and your planner Holly Simpson with A Charleston Event!

Great work!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kelly C

Charleston Uplighting was great! Tonia was very professional and worked within my budget. I explained what I wanted and she took it from there! The string lighting turned out amazing and added the perfect touch to our wedding venue. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

2015-11-10T13:13:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our recent job performance at your wedding. It means a lot. Best wishes!

Beautiful Uplighing with no Hassel

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Felicia F

Tonia was a doll from the beginning to end. She did everything beautifully. I would recommend them to anyone

Looked Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Heidi Y

The Daschlers did a wonderful job with the uplighting for my reception. They did it in my color purple. I would recommend because they are very friendly, they are flexible when arranging meetings with you, and they do a great job of keeping in touch with you. And above all,... Read More their work looks great. It gives the event that splash of color and makes the room look so much more interesting. Great job!

Perfect - 5 stars!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Alisha S

Charleston Uplighting created the most beautiful lighting for my wedding this past October. I wish I could upload a photo to express how beautiful the courtyard was. These folks are artists in every stance of the word. They are kind and lovely folks and I was so happy to come in... Read More contact with them. Before I met them, something was missing from my wedding and they had the missing piece. They are extremely professional and creative. They have amazing equipment and are absolutely wonderful at what they do. I would highly recommend them to create a lighting effect for any event - big or small.