Charlotte Wedding Photographer

Our Charlotte Wedding Collective couples will enjoy the luxury of what over 12 years of combined wedding industry experience can do to transform a stressful situation into magic with a bat of a lash. We know precisely how much time it should take to get the photos you love, when the best time to capture them is, and how to prepare you, your fiance, and your family so that you get to both enjoy time with them celebrating your marriage and have beautiful images to cherish for years to come. Our team is not only extremely talented and passionate about our work, we are committed to giving our Charlotte Wedding Collectivecouples the easiest wedding photography experience they could ever imagine. We have combined our talents in order to serve you well and to do so with distinction.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Charlotte, NC Greater Charlotte Metro (704) 727-6190
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Abby H

The Charlotte Wedding Collective was amazing to work with! These super-talented professionals bring so much fun and energy to their work! I was so thrilled with my photos and highly recommend their services!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Amanda A

Charlotte Wedding Collective is amazing! I knew that I would be assigned a photographer, but honestly, all of the photographers in the collective are very talented and I was comfortable with any of them. They did a fantastic job and I could not be more happy with my photos!... Read More Thank you!

Amy & Stef

WE'RE A TEAM OF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS WHO BELIEVE THAT TOGETHER WE CAN DO GREAT THINGS. WE WANTED TO CREATE A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS THAT BENEFITS CLIENTS & ALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS. Our Charlotte Wedding Collective couples will enjoy the luxury of what over 12 years of combined wedding industry experience can do to transform a stressful situation into magic with a bat of a lash.