Simply. Beautiful. Weddings.

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1837 Willow Ln, Winter Park, FL

Beautiful flowers and decor.

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Marily B

Emily was an angel to work with. She was so enthusiastic and had great ideas that worked with what I wanted. My bouquet was beautiful and smelled amazing. The decorations were above and beyond what I expected. I was blown away with how beautiful she made everything. If your... Read More looking for a florist give Emily at Charming Events a call. You won't be disappointed.

2011-10-13T11:53:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure! Your wedding really was pretty! ;) -e

Emily is a dream to work with....

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Jennifer Z

Emily provided the floral and decor for my ceremony and reception at the Swan hotel in Disney in April 2003. She was a dream to work with. I could always get a quick response to emails and phone calls, she was good enough to let me ship items to her that I wanted to use for... Read More the wedding and even set them up. My floral was so beautiful, I couldn't have asked for more for my bouquet! I enjoyed working with her so much that I still recommend her to other Disney brides that are looking for floral and decor.

Best Decorator!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Diane S

Emily did a great job decorating for my wedding and reception hall. She helped me with ideas that be more cost efficient and everything looked beautiful! I would definitely recommend her services.