Charter Yachts Of Newport Beach

Newport Beach, CA

Voted #2 "BEST WEDDING VENUE" - O.C. Hotlist 2014

Charter Yachts of Newport Beach was founded upon the principles of providing every client with the highest level of quality no matter their budget. Each event is specifically tailored toward each client's request at a reasonable cost, that compares to other yacht company's generic 'wedding package'

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Cruise

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

2527 W. Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA

hassle-free wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 D A

Leslie, my coordinator was ideal. She was on the ball, had it all together, and made my day absolutely perfect and stress free! Anything you wanted/needed she'd have done in a second.

2012-08-17T12:38:47 Response from Leeson, the member

Thank you so much for the amazing compliments. I have forwarded your comments to Leslie as I know it will make her day to hear such a nice compliment.

Once in a lifetime!

Reviewed on 3/07/2012 Brittany H

CYNB was the best decision my husband and I could have made for our wedding! Leslie was an amazing coordinator and made sure everything was exactly as we dreamed. So great that they work with the best vendors around that are also familiar with the routine, made it all flow so... Read More smoothly. Extremely professional, but since it's a family owned company, they made us feel like family too! If we ever want to have another big event in our life, we will definitely use CYNB again. I highly recommend any brides to choose them, you wont regret it! (So affordable too) Wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

Absolutely beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Tracy O

very elegant wedding. Food was excellent and DJ Dominic was terrific. Guests had a really great time. 4 hour time frame for wedding & reception.

2014-12-29T17:27:05 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley Thank you for your review. We wish you and Thomas the best and hope to have you stop in sometime and catch us up on your lives.

Love the Icon!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jennifer Y

The Icon is amazing and so is everyone at Charter Yachts of Newport Beach especially Leslie Weilenga! Leslie was my wedding coordinator and she is very outgoing and it's very obvious that she is passionate about weddings. We decided to have our wedding aboard the Icon after... Read More looking at multiple locations including wineries, golf courses and bed and breakfast venues and I'm so happy we did. Leslie made everything so easy for me! She was very responsive every time I e-mailed or called! She also was very good about following up with me to make sure I was on track with everything I needed. The wedding day went so smooth and amazingly I wasn't stressed about anything because I knew if anything did come up that Leslie would take care of it! The caterer for the Icon is awesome!!! I'm still getting compliments from my guests about the food (especially the goat cheese wontons with strawberry merlot sauce...yum!) All I can say is if you are looking for an amazing experience for your wedding day and for your guests you should definitely book your wedding aboard the icon! The food is so delicious the staff is great and it's a perfect location to get beautiful wedding photos!

Good Times

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 jen C

Family and friends had a blast, I loved this yacht for my wedding, ask for leslie so great ! Yacht is beautiful and food was amazing.

TO Charter Yachts Of Newport Beach