Charter Yachts Of Newport Beach

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

2527 W. Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA

hassle-free wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 D A

Leslie, my coordinator was ideal. She was on the ball, had it all together, and made my day absolutely perfect and stress free! Anything you wanted/needed she'd have done in a second.

Once in a lifetime!

Reviewed on 3/07/2012 Brittany H

CYNB was the best decision my husband and I could have made for our wedding! Leslie was an amazing coordinator and made sure everything was exactly as we dreamed. So great that they work with the best vendors around that are also familiar with the routine, made it all flow so... Read More smoothly. Extremely professional, but since it's a family owned company, they made us feel like family too! If we ever want to have another big event in our life, we will definitely use CYNB again. I highly recommend any brides to choose them, you wont regret it! (So affordable too) Wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

Absolutely beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Tracy O

very elegant wedding. Food was excellent and DJ Dominic was terrific. Guests had a really great time. 4 hour time frame for wedding & reception.

2014-12-29T17:27:05 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley Thank you for your review. We wish you and Thomas the best and hope to have you stop in sometime and catch us up on your lives.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Charmaine P

Stumbling upon the Charter Yachts of Newport Beach had my stars aligned for our wedding to be held then- in 6 months. It's helpful how the Knot narrowed down my options with highlighting reviews, location and affordability. Most brides would I feel be concerned with that. My... Read More first phone call with Ariel of CYNB sealed the deal for me. They offer a bride the chance to have an out of the box wedding, inclusive of the planning for food, decor, ceremony, music, cake, etc which would save the groom (mine) a lot of headache from having to select from various vendors. CYNB have their own and come highly recommended. Ariel is the event coordinator who is top notch at her job, making sure your needs and priorities as bride and groom are best attended to. She is very friendly and goes the extra mile to. You would love working with her. Another good thing about Charter Yachts is that, even if you were a thousand miles away at the time of planning, they can make it happen. Once you commit of course. Ariel covers the major details over the line or internet. We did a site visit over different time zones. Assured that no final decisions be made until 2 weeks prior the wedding date, this was very workable in the circumstance my husband and I were in as I had only arrived a few weeks prior from the Philippines. We had our reception at the Icon and it just went by so smoothly that I didn't understand how brides can be stressed out in the first place. It was great! The food was served on board- delicious, music of your choice playing, the view just beautiful coasting off the beach, weather perfect. The guests simply enjoyed and you need not worry about entertaining them. The staff were all so accommodating and professional. It is an incredibly great find. And we were very lucky to have been given the opportunity to do so with CYNB.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Allie B

I have never felt so unimportant or insignificant as i did this day that was supposed to be all about us. It was a beautiful wedding, but I would not recommend Icon at least not for a small event. They clearly only care about making money and quick turnover at the expense of... Read More their guests.

2015-10-20T18:20:26 Response from the vendor

Hello, I am so sorry to read your comment. There is nothing in the world that would want us to have one of our clients believe that they are insignificant. We put a tremendous amount of time every week making sure that each and every... Read Less Read More

Love the Icon!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jennifer Y

The Icon is amazing and so is everyone at Charter Yachts of Newport Beach especially Leslie Weilenga! Leslie was my wedding coordinator and she is very outgoing and it's very obvious that she is passionate about weddings. We decided to have our wedding aboard the Icon after... Read More looking at multiple locations including wineries, golf courses and bed and breakfast venues and I'm so happy we did. Leslie made everything so easy for me! She was very responsive every time I e-mailed or called! She also was very good about following up with me to make sure I was on track with everything I needed. The wedding day went so smooth and amazingly I wasn't stressed about anything because I knew if anything did come up that Leslie would take care of it! The caterer for the Icon is awesome!!! I'm still getting compliments from my guests about the food (especially the goat cheese wontons with strawberry merlot sauce...yum!) All I can say is if you are looking for an amazing experience for your wedding day and for your guests you should definitely book your wedding aboard the icon! The food is so delicious the staff is great and it's a perfect location to get beautiful wedding photos!

Good Times

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 jen C

Family and friends had a blast, I loved this yacht for my wedding, ask for leslie so great ! Yacht is beautiful and food was amazing.