Charter Yachts Of Newport Beach

Newport Beach, CA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Charter Yachts of Newport Beach in Newport Beach, California, offer couples the exclusive opportunity to get married and hold a reception on a selection of two luxury yachts. For couples who would prefer to be on the water during their wedding rather than next to it, the yacht wedding is an unforgettable venue option. Throughout the wedding, everyone will enjoy taking in new sights and scenery among the glittering blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. This venue offers an extremely private and intimate setting for an elegant and unique wedding. Charter Yachts of Newport Beach offer all-inclusive packages to help couples bring their vision to life.

The ICON is a 120-foot yacht accented with exotic woods, granite and marble and can accommodate up to 150 guests. The upper deck is an excellent covered outdoor venue option with the unforgettable backdrop of the Pacific Ocean. For an especially romantic atmosphere, time the ceremony with the sunset and follow that with a reception under the starry sky.

On the main deck, the yacht has a built in bar and a lounge area with plush seating. There's modern inlaid lighting mixed with dark and rich tones that evoke a classy, contemporary vibe. A formal dining area is also available to accommodate more guests, along with a VIP table for the bridal party. The main deck has a baby grand piano and marble fireplace to round out its refined charm.

The Paradiso is an 85-foot Pacifica Motor yacht and can accommodate up to 55 guests. This yacht is typically used for taking excursions to the Catalina Island. The upper deck includes a sky lounge and a large bow. The outdoor area is better designed for a laid-back reception rather than for a ceremony. Inside, the main deck offers a contemporary atmosphere with purple carpet, bright wood accents and a built-in bar.

Charter Yachts of Newport Beach offers all-inclusive wedding packages to make this a one-stop shop for easy planning. The packages include four hours of sailing and, of course, a Captain and full crew. In addition, the wedding packages include:

• Wedding Coordinator
  • Fuel
  • Docking and city permits
  • Tables and Chiavari chairs
  • Catering with a custom menu
  • Wedding cake
  • String musicians
  • Surround sound system
  • Floral arrangments
  • Invitations

Holding a ceremony aboard one of the luxury yachts gives the couple and guests the treat of enjoying a high class evening. To round out the maritime atmosphere, the professional Captain is also a ceremony officiant. Additional perks include:

• Speed boat, water trampoline and other water toys for those who feel like taking a dip in the ocean
  • Choice between a limousine or a gondola for a dramatic entrance

Voted #2 "BEST WEDDING VENUE" - O.C. Hotlist 2014

Charter Yachts of Newport Beach was founded upon the principles of providing every client with the highest level of quality no matter their budget. Each event is specifically tailored toward each client's request at a reasonable cost, that compares to other yacht company's generic 'wedding package'

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Cruise

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

2527 W. Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA (949) 515-1950

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Charmaine P

Stumbling upon the Charter Yachts of Newport Beach had my stars aligned for our wedding to be held then- in 6 months. It's helpful how the Knot narrowed down my options with highlighting reviews, location and affordability. Most brides would I feel be concerned with that. My... Read More first phone call with Ariel of CYNB sealed the deal for me. They offer a bride the chance to have an out of the box wedding, inclusive of the planning for food, decor, ceremony, music, cake, etc which would save the groom (mine) a lot of headache from having to select from various vendors. CYNB have their own and come highly recommended. Ariel is the event coordinator who is top notch at her job, making sure your needs and priorities as bride and groom are best attended to. She is very friendly and goes the extra mile to. You would love working with her. Another good thing about Charter Yachts is that, even if you were a thousand miles away at the time of planning, they can make it happen. Once you commit of course. Ariel covers the major details over the line or internet. We did a site visit over different time zones. Assured that no final decisions be made until 2 weeks prior the wedding date, this was very workable in the circumstance my husband and I were in as I had only arrived a few weeks prior from the Philippines. We had our reception at the Icon and it just went by so smoothly that I didn't understand how brides can be stressed out in the first place. It was great! The food was served on board- delicious, music of your choice playing, the view just beautiful coasting off the beach, weather perfect. The guests simply enjoyed and you need not worry about entertaining them. The staff were all so accommodating and professional. It is an incredibly great find. And we were very lucky to have been given the opportunity to do so with CYNB.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Allie B

I have never felt so unimportant or insignificant as i did this day that was supposed to be all about us. It was a beautiful wedding, but I would not recommend Icon at least not for a small event. They clearly only care about making money and quick turnover at the expense of... Read More their guests.

2015-10-20T18:20:26 Response from the vendor

Hello, I am so sorry to read your comment. There is nothing in the world that would want us to have one of our clients believe that they are insignificant. We put a tremendous amount of time every week making sure that each and every... Read Less Read More

hassle-free wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 D A

Leslie, my coordinator was ideal. She was on the ball, had it all together, and made my day absolutely perfect and stress free! Anything you wanted/needed she'd have done in a second.

Once in a lifetime!

Reviewed on 3/07/2012 Brittany H

CYNB was the best decision my husband and I could have made for our wedding! Leslie was an amazing coordinator and made sure everything was exactly as we dreamed. So great that they work with the best vendors around that are also familiar with the routine, made it all flow so... Read More smoothly. Extremely professional, but since it's a family owned company, they made us feel like family too! If we ever want to have another big event in our life, we will definitely use CYNB again. I highly recommend any brides to choose them, you wont regret it! (So affordable too) Wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

Absolutely beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Tracy O

very elegant wedding. Food was excellent and DJ Dominic was terrific. Guests had a really great time. 4 hour time frame for wedding & reception.

2014-12-29T17:27:05 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley Thank you for your review. We wish you and Thomas the best and hope to have you stop in sometime and catch us up on your lives.

Love the Icon!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jennifer Y

The Icon is amazing and so is everyone at Charter Yachts of Newport Beach especially Leslie Weilenga! Leslie was my wedding coordinator and she is very outgoing and it's very obvious that she is passionate about weddings. We decided to have our wedding aboard the Icon after... Read More looking at multiple locations including wineries, golf courses and bed and breakfast venues and I'm so happy we did. Leslie made everything so easy for me! She was very responsive every time I e-mailed or called! She also was very good about following up with me to make sure I was on track with everything I needed. The wedding day went so smooth and amazingly I wasn't stressed about anything because I knew if anything did come up that Leslie would take care of it! The caterer for the Icon is awesome!!! I'm still getting compliments from my guests about the food (especially the goat cheese wontons with strawberry merlot sauce...yum!) All I can say is if you are looking for an amazing experience for your wedding day and for your guests you should definitely book your wedding aboard the icon! The food is so delicious the staff is great and it's a perfect location to get beautiful wedding photos!

Good Times

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 jen C

Family and friends had a blast, I loved this yacht for my wedding, ask for leslie so great ! Yacht is beautiful and food was amazing.