Chase Canopy Company Inc.

New England, MA, RI, CT, NH, and Beyond

Luxury Tents | Event Rentals

- FREE Wedding Planning and Site Inspections - Tents, Dance Floors, Stages, & Band Platforms - Tables, Chairs, Standard and Specialty Linen - China, Glassware, Flatware, Food Service Items, & Catering Equipment - Referrals to Outstanding Caterers, Florists, Photographers, Lighting, Sound Specialists We offer a complete line of rental equipment and have serviced events related to weddings and social affairs, corporate events and galas, fundraisers, collegiate events, bandshells, professional stadiums and more! OUR HISTORY Chase Canopy is a family business! It’s where it all began, and how we continue to grow!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

4 Nicky's Lane, Serving New England, MA New England, MA, RI, CT, NH, and Beyond (508) 758-2055
INSTAGRAM

Affordable, Professional and On Point!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Angela B

We got married at the New Bedford Whaling Museum. We had to rent all flatware and chairs etc. Chase is family owned and has been in the industry for years. They are affordable and helpful.

least expensive but great

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Colleen K

they offer the lowest price for chair rentals i could find in the area and were very helpful with answering questions and making changes to the contract. great company

very happy

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Kimberly M

i got a tent last minute for my outdoor wedding. they provided a beautiful white tent. delivered it early and exactly where i asked. reasonably priced, as well.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Laura R

Chase is a wonderful vendor. They were very organized, easily reachable by phone AND email, responded quickly--always, were friendly, and went above the minimum. For example, they installed our tents two days before the wedding, but returned on the day itself to make sure... Read More everything looked perfect. It was an absolute pleasure working with them! *Tip: Table and chair set-up must be requested and is an additional charge beyond the delivery fee.

Party Rentals

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Andrea G

Dealing with and organizing the rental of chairs for my beach wedding was easy with Chase Canopy. They were priced a bit less than other rental companies in the area. But I had paid extra for them to set up the chairs on the beach and to break them down after the ceremony. I... Read More received a phone call 20 minutes before the ceremony was to start from the grooms parents saying the chairs hadn't arrived yet. By the time I arrived at 5:00 they were there but I was told later that my groomsmen and guests set up the chairs. the truck to pick up the chairs arrived 30 minutes late and one of my guests stayed back to make sure the chairs were picked up. my grooms men folded up the chairs and carried them off the beach to be picked up. After I returned from my honeymoon I called Chase Canopy and was told the owner would call me back. I never received a call back. There was never even an apology for the chairs arriving late and my guests having to set them up.

Great, but expensive

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Liz W

We used Chase for our tent and all the rentals, including some catering equipment for our caterer. They were great, my only complaint is that they misquoted me the first time, and then ended up having to charge me a lot more. Our wedding was on an island with some ferry travel,... Read More so we were expecting everything to cost more because of the travel, but it ended up costing way more just because it was on the island, not including the travel. Everything looked great once it was set up, and all the rentals were high quality, I am just still struggling with the fact that all the stuff we rented cost as much as it did, but perhaps that's an issue with any rental company!

Luckily we had Chase Canopy!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Kristin N

When we arrived to Sea Crest, the tent was already set up, sturdy, and ready to go. We wanted the tent in case of bad weather, and since we had rain on and off the day-of (that’s good luck right?!), we had the entire ceremony under the tent and it looked beautiful. It also held... Read More up in the rain and wind since they set it up perfectly. If we didn’t have Chase Canopy the day of our wedding, we wouldn’t have been able to have the outdoor, oceanfront ceremony of our dreams.

Excellent Rentals and Service

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Marc R

We rented tables, chairs, linens, and a cook tent setup from Chase. At my first meeting, they had revamped all of their rentals and we had first pick from the new stock and showroom! Stu, Allie and Dan were great to work with and were happy to make all of the changes that... Read More we needed. Absolutely recommended!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2010 jon c

Chase was awesome! We rented a big tent and ceremony chairs for our wedding. They were great- they were in and out so quickly- I didn't even notice them! The same with coming to take the tent down and chairs away- awesome job! The tent was also beautiful- it had high ceilings... Read More and added just enough extra room for our guests.

Dan Chase

Dan Chase President & Co Founder of Chase Canopy Company Inc. Meet Dan Chase… After graduating high school in 1977, I went to work as a cabinetmaker for an architectural woodworking firm until 1985. It was during this time, along with my brother Andrew, that the idea was born to start a rental company! I knew I wanted to own & operate my own business. In 1979 with help from my older sail maker brother, We stitched together the first tent of what would eventually become a full service tent & party rental company that Chase canopy is today.