$$$$ – Expensive

Vineyard

Bar + Drinks

100 Rue Charlemagne, Braselton, GA (678) 425-0900

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Brandon T

From start to finish, Chateau Elan made planning our wedding SO easy and fun! Jessica and Dawn were so easy to work with and offered up suggestions and ideas to make our wedding a day we would never forget! The amenities included with the wedding package are top notch and we... Read More truly enjoyed our comped honeymoon suite after the wedding! From the food and alcohol to the most helpful staff, we couldn't have asked for a better night! Our friends and family had an absolute blast and even made a weekend out of it! The men of our group played golf in the morning, and the ladies took full advantage of getting ready at the resort. We couldn't have asked for a better place to begin our lives together. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Lindsey E

Chateau Elan is a beautiful venue. The staff was so accommodating to out out of town guests. We were assigned a private coordinator, Jessica. She was wonderful. The winery lawn is well taken care of. We had our reception in the pavilion. We even had our rehearsal dinner in the... Read More Cask Room. It really is a resort that you do not need to leave once you arrive.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Patti C

From start to finish, all the staff at Chateau Elan were exceptional! Our catering manager Ashley Campbell (a.k.a., wedding coordinator, drama eliminator, and superstar) was so professional and oversaw every detail. Her flexibility and resourcefulness allowed us to make last... Read More minute changes seemlessly. She was also able to keep our high energy family focused for rehearsal and ceremony. No small task! A special thank you to Dawn for helping me keep my composure in full smiles before walking down the aisle and for properly folding my husbands handkerchief for his tux pocket lol! Our wedding was the perfect fairytale day thanks to the beautiful venue and all the hard work that Chateau Elan makes look so easy.. THANK YOU for the memory of a lifetime! Patti and Bruce

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Rania R

When we got engaged, we KNEW we would host our wedding at Chateau Elan. No matter how many venues we visited, NOTHING compared to the beauty that Chateau offers. From the second we booked our wedding with Dawn down to a week after the wedding, every single detail was impeccable... Read More and outstanding. Jessica Eskew was our coordinator and we couldn't be happier to have had her on our team. Jessica made sure that our wedding ran without a hitch. There was not ONE thing that went wrong the day of. It has been a few weeks since our wedding and the guests are STILL talking about how it was the nicest wedding they had ever attended. The food was the best meal we ever had (no seriously, we know food and it was the best meal we've ever eaten). My husband and i can not say enough great things about Chateau Elan and the team that runs the resort, hotel, and the weddings. Our wedding was out of a fairy tale book and it wouldn't have been possible without Chateau Elan.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Shak K

My husband and I would like to thank Chateau Elan for our dream wedding. Every detail was attended to and the customer service was impeccable. Jessica Eskew made sure we were a happy bride and groom. Guests who attended our wedding are still commenting on how beautiful the... Read More venue was and how delicious the food tasted. I'm so glad we chose Chateau Elan for our wedding, they exceeded our expectations. It was worth every dime.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Nadia A

Chateau Elan was the first place we inquired about for our wedding. After meeting with Dawn and seeing Chateau Elan we immediately knew we had to have our wedding there. We had our ceremony on the Chateau Lawn and our reception in the Cask Room. Of course, I was inspired by... Read More pinterest to plan my entire wedding and decided not to hire a wedding planner. I was so grateful Ashley was able to assist as much as she did on our wedding day. Ashley was awesome, always available whenever I had questions and very helpful with suggestions. Michael and I would like to thank the entire Chateau Elan Team, Ashley and Dawn for making our day perfect!! If you are a couple looking for a place to get married, this by far is the place to do it. The food is delicious; all our guests are still talking about the food.. "the best steak they have ever had!!" The winery is beautiful and did I say WINE!! Definitely recommend wine tasting a day or two before the wedding. The team is amazing to work with and overall the winery wedding atmosphere is worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Denille S

I cannot thank Ashley, Dawn, and the rest of the staff at Chateau Elan enough for helping make my wedding a dream come true! I fell in love with the atrium in the Inn many years ago and knew I wanted to get married there! They were both very flexible and friendly while planning... Read More our big day. The food was delicious, served hot, and good portion sizes. They worked well with all of my vendors. It was really like my wish was their command. They made the planning process and the actual day more relaxing. Ashley helped customize my wedding exactly the way I wanted it to be. It was worth every penny!! Everyone was professional, responded quickly to questions, and fun!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Stephanie C

We want to thank Dawn & Ashley for their impeccable service from the planning stages to the wedding day. Their support and professionalism was beyond our comprehension and made our daughter's wedding day the most special day of her life. The Monte Carlo room was turned into the... Read More most elegant room and every detail was taken care of with no stress to us. We highly recommend Chateau Elan for any event. The packages offered and what is included was the best venue we researched and made the wedding very affordable.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Stephanie V

We decided to get married here based on knowledge of their high quality service and prior experiences with the Resort. The team is an amazing asset to any bride and groom and help the progression of the special time in everyone's day. The entire team made sure our ceremony was... Read More seamless and the cocktail hour and reception were flawless. Everyone complimented of the venue, servers and bartenders and how well everything flowed. We couldn't have asked for a better point person, Jessica, either. She always responded in a timely manner and with such helpful answers and insight.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Rebecca M

Where do I even begin with Chateau Elan! I'll start with Ashley - she was our point person for the day. Ashley was SO amazing. I had probably eight billion questions on a regular basis and she was always so quick to respond and help sort through all of my questions. She was SO... Read More accommodating and would go above and beyond to find ways to make some of my silly requests possible. And she was just ONE member of the staff of absolutely amazing people. Every time we stepped foot at Chateau (from first tour to wedding day) we were always greeted with kind, hospitable, and wonderful people! I was completely blown away by the service and this was all before the rehearsal even happened! I was worried thinking about so many weddings happening at once the night of our wedding. Somehow (and I still don't really get it) - Chateau made me feel like I was the only person they were tending to for the day. There was barely a moment where I had to ask for help because it seemed like they were one step ahead at every turn. The food they provided was UNREAL! I have never had a better meal at a wedding - and had SO many people compliment the food at a wedding! It is honestly a miracle they served over 150 people at the same time, and all of the food served was warm and delicious. The chef's there are amazing. I'm sure there is a million other things I could say about Chateau and the amazing service they provided. But I'll leave it at this - if you are even slightly considering Chateau - I would 100% recommend you go for it! I have zero regrets from my wedding day and I owe most of that to Chateau!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Carrie H

I highly recommend Chateau Elan if you are looking for a venue of elegance and class for your wedding. I was married in the vineyard with a reception following in the Monte Carlo Room; it was all I had dreamed of and more. Throughout the planning period, Jessica and Dawn... Read More provided impeccable service and attention to my wedding-day desires. The food, wine,service, and accommodations were remarkable, but most importantly, my guests were also very well taken care of and very pleased with their experience at the resort. My husband and I are very thankful to have Chateau Elan as the beginning location of our "happy ever after."

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Alexis S

Chateau Elan was everything that I had hoped it would be! We had the best overall experience at this venue. We had the cask room for our rehearsal dinner, had the ceremony on the Chateau Elan lawn and then had our reception in the Winery Pavilion. We also rented two villas for... Read More the bridal party and several rooms for our guests to stay in and the resort. Ashley Campbell was our catering manager and she did a wonderful job! The wedding ran very smoothly and all of our questions were answered. The chefs at Chateau Elan did an amazing job. Our family dinner at the cask room at the rehearsal dinner was great and so was our duo platted entree of ribeye and lobster at our wedding. I would not change anything about our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Barbara K

We are so glad that we chose Chateau Elan as our wedding venue. From our first meeting with Dawn, we realized it was going to be the perfect venue – easy to get to, beautiful hotel rooms, elegant reception spaces and such a special setting. Everything during our wedding... Read More weekend went off seamlessly. It was really nice to have an all-in-one venue from a group wine tour, an amazing couples massage at the Spa, to our rehearsal dinner in the Cask Room, wedding ceremony in the Atrium, our reception in the Debussy and breakfast in the Versailles. Each venue was perfectly set up and the service that we received throughout the weekend was fantastic. The food throughout the weekend was delicious, which is not always expected for a large event. I can’t say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Dawn, Carolyn and the entire Chateau Elan team. They responded to every (and I mean EVERY) question we had quickly and thoroughly. Carolyn, our catering manager, was truly our partner every step of the way, and made planning our wedding a complete pleasure. And let’s not forget how beautiful the vineyards are! We were lucky the vines were still full of leaves in mid-November, providing a beautiful backdrop for our wedding photos. All of our guests had a great experience at Chateau Elan.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Cydney W

Chateau Elan was the absolute best choice for our wedding! Ashley responded quickly to emails and phone calls and were able to answer any questions we had about the ceremony, reception, or even our guest accommodations. Chateau Elan caters their weddings and the food is TO DIE... Read More FOR. Seriously, if you care about having good food at your wedding, this is the place to go. We chose to do a seated plated dinner. If you or any of your guests have dietary restrictions or allergies, Chateau Elan will make sure they are taken care of! Our wedding was amazing, everything went smoothly, and I would highly HIGHLY recommend Chateau Elan to anyone that wants everything to be perfect on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Greg A

From the time that we visited the Chateau Élan in July 2015, we knew that this was the place for Robin and I to enjoy our special day. Dawn Tibbles and all of the staff members were so very helpful, kind and genuine with their passion to make our April 30, 2016 Wedding one to... Read More remember. When we had questions or requests, the responses were very quick with positive answers and suggestions. Our overall view is that the Chateau Elan personnel are focused to ensure that every detail was planned exactly how we wanted it. This venue was perfect for our wedding and our guests with the options available to simply enjoy oneself. Most of our guests needed to travel down from the Kentucky, Iowa and around the country. All have shared how much they loved having such a beautiful and convenient place to spend the weekend of our wedding (it is also very simple to get to from the airport, which they appreciated). I recommend this venue to any couple that does not want to have to worry about all of their planning details coming together. Every moment of our wedding weekend was seamless at Chateau Élan. Thank you All at the Chateau Elan - - Greg & Robin

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Christine B

Our wedding at Chateau Elan was beautiful and memorable, thanks to the coordinated effort of Ashley and Dawn from Chateau Elan. They were very professional throughout the one year plus planning and were helpful and accessible whenever we needed a question answered. Our guests... Read More loved the resort and the friendliness of the staff. The dinner was delicious and the evening was magical. We were very pleased with Chateau Elan and would highly recommend it to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Aly N

Our wedding weekend was perfect! Our guests loved the food and the beauty of the location. The staff at Chateau Élan are some of the best I've worked with, and they truly care about making your event the best it can be. Everyone we worked with was extremely responsive and... Read More professional. We did not worry about a thing throughout the planning of our wedding or our wedding weekend. We worked primarily with Dawn and Ashley, who I cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Margarita F

I recently had my wedding at the Chateau and couldn't have chosen a better venue. Ashley and the rest of the staff were super helpful and did an excellent day in making my day magical. I would recommend the Chateu lawn and the cask room :)

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Kim K

Our November wedding weekend was absolutely amazing and every detail was executed flawlessly by Dawn, Ashley, and their teams. Our family and friends were extremely impressed with the resort, food, grounds, and level of service provided by the entire staff that weekend. It truly... Read More is a first class resort! We had our rehearsal dinner in the Cask Room, which was beautiful and intimate. It allowed our guests the opportunity to enjoy the incredible winery during their stay and then afterwards we headed to Paddy's! Our ceremony was held on the Matisse Lawn and then our gorgeous reception was in the Debussy ballroom. The entire weekend was magical...truly a dream wedding. We received so much positive feedback and compliments from our guests. We will be looking forward to many return trips to Chateau Elan!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Love this place. My daughters wedding was gorgeous. I recommend to anyone in a second.

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Jenna D

Our November wedding at Chateua Elan was perfect in every way. The staff was extraordinary, especially Dawn and Carolyn. All of our guests raved about the beauty of the grounds as well as the hotel. The food was delicious, even including our rehearsal dinner (held in the... Read More culinary studio in the winery - highly recommend). The event staff went out of their way to make every detail beautiful, even in ways we had not specifically discussed. I did the planning process myself, so it was nice to have Carolyn there the day of the wedding to help make sure everything went according to plans and ran smoothly. Honestly it was a very stress free process, as well as the day of. I would get married there all over again!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Courtney h

The absolute best experience I've ever had! The staff is beyond amazing and professional and are extremely accommodating. Everyone from the doorman and valet to the housekeepers and front desk staff, everyone was fabulous! Already planned our return visit next year!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Meg B

Great experience with these of all wedding events happening on site. The service was wonderful and staff was amazing. I would highly recommend working with Dawn Tibbles, she us excellent at what she does! Overall I would definitely recommend this venue to future brides.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Margaret S

This is the place to have your wedding! Be sure to ask for Dawn/Ashley; they make an exceptional team! The service is exceptional! We had our perfect outdoor wedding at Chateau Élan a couple weeks ago! I did not hire a wedding coordinator so Ashley became my new best friend... Read More while working on planning the wedding the months before the wedding. She was great when I had a question and answered my questions quickly and thoroughly! On the day of the wedding Ashley she became my Day of Coordinator! All I had to do was enjoy my PERFECT wedding! The staff there was extremely nice! Every single person in attendance loved the wedding!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Emerald C

We had our summer outdoor wedding at Chateau Elan a couple weeks ago and the staff is amazing. I did not hire a wedding coordinator so I got to work closely with Ashley throughout the process of planning and she was great! Every question I had was answered quickly and... Read More thoroughly. She was there to make my wedding day great and on the day of the wedding she was a dream come true. She took care of everything and I just had to enjoy my perfect wedding!

Start a Conversation!