Great Value and Beautiful Location

We are delighted to offer you the use of our event venue. Situated on 15 acres of beautiful lawn, we are located in the Upstate South Carolina foothills. Surrounded by peaceful landscape, our brick farmhouse is decorated in vintage inspired antique décor. We offer event planning and a full line of event rentals from the basic to the tiniest detail.

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Garden

Planning

137 Arthur Drive, Gaffney, SC (864) 300-3433

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Traci B

Chateau Mason is a beautiful venue. Teresa was more than helpful. She is very creative and personable. On my wedding day, she came to my rescue several times to ensure that everything was absolutely perfect. I recommend Chateau Mason to everyone. It is an awesome venue for an... Read More inside or outside wedding and Teresa is amazing! I could not have asked for more.

Teresa Mason

"Whatever is Noble, Right, Pure and Lovely...think on these things" (Phil 4:8) are words which inspire me. Weddings unite the meanings of these words into a unique and memorable day for every couple. Our experienced staff has been directing weddings since 1991. My personal loves are design, painting, antiques, vintage and re-purposed items, crafting and gardening which are evident throughout the venue. The beauty of our natural landscape was meant to be shared and can adapt to any couples style; from vintage chic to modern elegance. Let us create the wedding of your dreams.