Chateau On The Creek

Round Rock, TX

A Day You Will Remember For A Lifetime

Enter into the tranquility that only the Texas hill country can provide. Begin your life together with your ceremony in the gazebo under the canopy of century old oaks. Stroll the lawn in the serene ambiance created by bordering creeks as you celebrate this time with those who are special to you.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Food + Catering

2601 Sam Bass Road, Round Rock, TX

Best Day of My Life

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Christine G

We got married on May 21st at Chateau on the Creek. Everything from A-Z was amazing and went exactly as I had hoped. We got the package deal and the planning was a piece of cake. It was very easy to set up meetings with Kathy, she was responsive to my every need and I had absolutely no issues with planning my big day. The day of the wedding everything went perfectly. Kathy was there every step of the way allowing me to personalize and even make last minute changes. We used their recommended caterer for BBQ and we got so many complements on how great it was, and these were hard core BBQ connoisseurs. We got Kathy to make our cakes too, and they were also amazing. They were exactly like I had requested down to the last detail. I had several guests tell me they were the best wedding cakes they had ever tasted. We hired her referred bartender and brought our own alcohol. Again, without a hitch, perfect. We had her sister, also a preferred vendor, do our flowers. She did a beautiful job, taking my sample pictures and replicating every detail. The only outside vendor I used was my photographer. I had no problems at all doing this and the setting at the Chateau made a beautiful backdrop for all my wedding photos. The venue was the perfect size for my 100 person guest list and Kathy's recommended DJ played all the songs I picked, exactly as I wanted and did a superb job. We even picked one of Kathy's recommended ministers and we couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Overall, it was the perfect wedding experience. If I had it to do again, I wouldn't change a thing and I would recommend the Chateau without question. This experience made me wonder why so many people stress out about their wedding planning...not this bride!

The Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Janet F

Our wedding at the Chateau was absolutely perfect. Mark and Kathy Hunt have thought of every detail and Kathy will hold your hand through the entire process and help bring all of your dreams and desire to full reality. Her attention to detail and their very professional staff made my wedding day everything I had imagined and more. I would recommend the Chateau on the Creek to any bride who is looking for a full service venue in the greater Austin area!

Wonderful Place for Wedding & Reception

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Jennifer W

My husband and I planned our wedding from out-of-town and found Kathy (owner) at Chateau on the Creek to be tremendously helpful with all of the details leading up to our special day. The package we chose included the reception food (caterer), DJ, tables and chairs, linens, both cakes, parking attendants, etc. This was a huge benefit for us since we did not live in the Austin area and did not want to deal with selecting numerous wedding vendors. She helped coordinate everything on the day of and was there to take care of anything we needed. We had an outdoor ceremony in late March and the grounds and gazebo area looked great with green grass and leaves on all the oak trees. We loved having our wedding and reception at the Chateau and received many compliments on the venue from our wedding guests.

Chateau on the Creek

Reviewed on 3/30/2015

We chose this venue for our daughter's wedding because of the beauty of the grounds. Our daughter had a hard time deciding whether she wanted to be married in the front by the gazebo and stream or in the back on their beautiful patio with small waterfalls and fire pit. Kathy Hunt was very professional and easy to work with. She really knows the wedding protocol and was very helpful in guiding us through the whole wedding. I would highly recommend the Chateau. Our daughter had a beautiful wedding there.

Get married here!!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Kelsey C

I cannot say enough about Kathy and the Chateau. When me and my husband decided to move our wedding up a faster, I did not even know how I could handle the stress. The Chateau was the first venue that we saw. We went to their open house in January 2014. Not going to lie, we were both sold in a matter of minutes. The facility is beautiful and absolutely breath taking. Even in the winter time, we could tell that this was the place for our wedding. The outdoor area was exactly what I had pictured. The staff was so warm and friendly. Kathy is amazing and has the best relationships with all the right vendors. I would text her at all hours and get a response. I had no worries, she took care of EVERYTHING. This is the best place and the prices cannot be beat. I would recommend this venue to anyone. It made my wedding everything I could have every imagined and more!

2014-12-22T22:24:06 Response from Mark, the member

K.C. (G), it was our pleasure having the opportunity to host your wedding. It is awesome to hear from one of our brides that it really was a special day for you and that our package offerings and efforts do make for a stress free... Read Less Read More

Amazing venue wonderful people

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Jamie W

My husband and I were married on May 4th (a Sunday) at the chateau and it was perfect. All of my guests kept commenting on how lovely the trees were and how wonderful the h'orderves were (we had some h'orderves and the fajitas). Kathy was fantastic and always answered my bajillion questions. I was so confident in her and her team that I had a completely stress free day. Amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything better. All of her vendors were so helpful, the florist did exactly what I was looking for, the dj was fun and upbeat. I seriously couldn't recommend this venue enough. If you are looking for a woodsy small all inclusive venue with a staff who knows what they are doing and for a stress free day. This is the place for you!

Wonderful venue!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Carly G

We had a small wedding (~85 people) at Chateau on the Creek in April and it was beautiful! There were small flowers in the field next to the gazebo and the pictures I've seen so far are awesome! Kathy was a great coordinator; I called her lots of times with little questions about things and she always got right back to me. She also made our cakes, which were both delicious! The package price was very reasonable and the day went off without a hitch! The size was perfect for the number of people we had but might feel cramped with more than 120 or so.

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Tracy R

What a perfect location for our wedding and perfect host. Kathy was great to work with and made the wedding planning less stressful. She helped us immensly upfront getting things lined out and connecting us with other great service firms that ended up providing services for our wedding (minister, bartender, photographer, catering, florist, etc.). She orchestrated the events on the day of the wedding flawlessly. Overall it was a great experience ...great venue, atmosphere, food, etc. She also made our cakes, which were beautiful and delicious! So many of our guests have told us how great the venue was and all that came with it. We would highly recommend Chateau on the Creek and Kathy to anyone planning a wedding or other special occassion.

Outstanding venue and service

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Sarah V

We were recently married at Chateau on the Creek and found the service, professionalism, and facility to be outstanding. Kathy is a sweetheart, and had a magical way of making sure that everything was kept on track without making the organization process stressful or arduous. I would describe Kathy as our little wedding angel who just ‘made things work.’ Firstly, from the day we stepped foot on the venue we knew that we had found the perfect setting – beautiful trees throughout the property, manicured gardens, a white pagoda to be married under, and a creek running at the back of the property. Inside the venue itself we found beautiful décor that could be dressed up or down as much as we liked. Imagine our delight when we found that they also added a beautiful outdoor area with a fire pit, open fireplace and water feature for more nighttime fun during the reception! From the day we booked until after our wedding was over, Kathy treated us like family and welcomed us with open arms each time we met with her to organize the big day. Literally – we were always greeted with a big smile and an even bigger hug. Kathy was a delight to work with, we elected the package option which meant that cakes were included – they were both stunning. Any time either of us had a question, Kathy was available to help and it always seemed like we were the only wedding she had on her calendar, though clearly we were not. We found her to be very responsive and we always heard back within 12-24 hours if we were not able to reach her. The package deal was fantastic value! The venue hire, cutlery, crockery, wait staff, DJ, bride and groom’s cakes, and tablecloths were all included. On the actual day itself, I didn’t worry about anything – Kathy kept everything on track, made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time, and had a funny way of magically appearing at the right place at the right time whenever her help was needed. I swear she has some sort of sixth sense!

Love the Chateau

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 SUSAN F

My love and I recently recited our vows to each other in front of the gazebo at Chateau on the Creek. This venue is beautiful with green grass, stone walkways, the gazebo, the chateau, fountains and is the perfect place to make your commitment. Kathy was very accommodating and wonderful to work with, so much so that the ceremony and the festivities were no stress. She took care of everything and was on scene to make sure we did not have to handle a single detail. We ate, we danced, we drank and everyone raved about what a great time they had. The Chateau is definitely top notch!

Wonderful place to get married!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Amanda B

I got married at the chateau on July 7. It was a wonderful experience. Kathy helped me the entire way through and I wouldn't have known what to do if it wasn't for her. She did everything before and after the wedding. My wedding was wonderful from start to finish. The only thing that I was didn't like was my cake. The fondant on the cake had some cracks and it wasn't the color that I wanted the fondant in. The taste was amazing though. I had French vanilla with cream in the layers. Grooms cake was great. You can never go wrong with chocolate. I really enjoyed this place and I will go back to renew my vows in ten years.

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Kirstien N

I never write reviews, but I had to for the Chateau. My wedding was Aug 3 and I had under 50 guest. I had an all indoor wedding, but it was still just as lovely. Kathy is one of the sweetest people I've met and was very helpful throughout the whole planning process all the way up until the actual day. I had no clue what I was doing and she just guieded me right along. All of my guests were so pleased with the staff and enjoyed every moment of the wedding. I don;t think it's possible to of had a better experience! I recommend the Chateau to everyone!

Wonderful Venue and Staff - Highest Recommondation

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 John-Paul L

Our wedding was 10/6/12 and we were very happy with our choice. Chateau on the Creek holds the charm of an old English garden with a Texan flare. The food was exceptionally good (quality of the meal was a big issue), the staff very active and friendly, and value of the whole package to very commendable. We had an afternoon/evening wedding and choose the premium package. Our engagement lasted over a year and a half and we spend much of the time researched and explored many different venues and options. My wife wanted a nice venue and was particularly determined to have very good food for the family. I am more analytical - I was very price conscious and wanted a place that was well run and functional. It took months, but finally we came across Chateau on the Creek and both of us were very pleased. Kathy was very warm, patient, and flexible in all our interactions. Her recommended caterers were Courtney’s Catering, and as noted- they provide a very good meal. We were not comfortable with the DJ selection that came in our package- but Kathy refunded that portion and we were able to select our own. There are some restrictions for music outside and the bar – decimal levels and no shots or kegs basically- which are understandable. Overall the experience was very good and professional, and we recommend this site very highly to anyone in the area looking for a well balance venue and package.

Great Venue

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Michelle O

Having my wedding at the Chateau was a wonderful experience. From the first meeting to last guest that left the wedding they took care of everything. The venue was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a more friendly staff. I would highly recommend the Chateau to any bride!

Good

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Crystal L

Kind and sincere husband and wife run this wedding venue. They are availabe after normal business hours for cake meetings. Typical response time on phone calls is 24-48 hrs.

Perfect Day Ever

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Stacy M

I cannot tell you how perfect my wedding day was. Kathy at the Chateau on the Creek was amazing. She was so thorough in helping me plan all the details, go over the schedule with me, and help me with any other vendors that might be slow to respond. The site was beautiful, and she ensured that all my vendors did exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding. It was beautiful and went off without a hitch. Even the guests were amazed at how fun, smooth and flawless the evening went. I would highly recommend this site to everyone!

Everything A Girl Could Ask For!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Laura T

From start to finish, Kathy and her staff exceeded anything and everything I could have imagined. They are absoultely wonderful. I had the best experience of my life here, and they made it all possible. Kathy, along with her staff were very professional. The food was fantastic, and the cake was to die for! I can't thank them enough for all the hard work they did to make my wedding perfect. The venue and reception area are beautiful. We were married outside, and it is spetacular! The scenery is amazing, the grass is green!! but most of all, they were litterally like family. they get to know you and your needs and are always asking questions if you need anything they are there to help you. I would deffinatly reccommend this venue to my friends ! Thank you so much Kathy and Mark, for making my wedding one of the most memorable and enjoyable days of my life. I can not thank you and your staff enough. It was truly amazing.

Nice venue

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 katie w

It is a beautiful venue that is not too expensive.

The best wedding venue in the world

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Tyler G

I am so happy that my husband warren and I got married at the Chateau on the creek. Kathy took very good care of us on our wedding day on may 14,2011. It was a very beautiful wedding venue to get married at and very beautiful wedding pictures. From Warren and Tyler Glass

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Dee B

They made our wedding perfect!!! They exceeded our expectations in every way it was awesome! We didn't want a cookie cutter wedding and it was one if a kind! Everyone keeps saying how beatiful it was and how much fun they had. Kathy and her staff were so helpful and understanding. They were also very acomidating to what we wanted. Thanks for everything!

A great experience

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 IDOLINA M

I am writing this review because I have seen some not so stellar reviews regarding the Chateau. When I first walked in to view the venue they were playing Frank Sinatra and I thought it was a sign. (Seeing as how he is one of my all time favorite artists). After we booked the venue and as time went on, I kept reading reviews and I began to get nervous because...well...they were not great. However, I felt I had to write a review to alleviate some of the future bride’s stressors. I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Kathy at the Chateau. Yes there were times when I may have wanted a certain wedding favor and it was not approved, but that's fine. I understand the purpose. This is their venue that they have to use every weekend for other peoples weddings. I feel that as long as you treat them with respect, they will treat you with respect. Also, people have to pay attention to the contract. Don’t do something it clearly says not to do. Some of the previous reviews did just that. Go in with questions and a vision of what you want. Think of questions for every possible scenario so that you are prepared. The DJ did get the introduction wrong. It was supposed Mrs and my maiden name, but it’s fine that they addressed me by my husband’s last name. They did play some songs that I am not a fan of, but they were very responsive when I gave them a look to change the song. As the night went on, they picked up on the types of songs I liked and didn’t like. The DJ checked with me when they got a lot of request for a certain song that I wasn’t a fan of to get approval. I felt that Kathy was very helpful in answering all of my questions and addressing all of my concerns. I recommend the Chateau to brides who are drama free, know and express what they want, and are willing to be flexible.

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 J B