Book Your Wedding with Chateau Orleans

A BALLROOM IN DARIEN, IL

When you are looking for a breathtaking venue for your wedding day celebrations, check out the stunning Chateau Orleans in Darien, Illinois. This elegant venue has a space for you to invite your guests for a wonderful wedding celebration.

The Ballroom is bright and airy with a classic, clean style about it. It has a fantastic bar and multiple chandeliers that take your breath away. The dance floor is quite large and hosts quite a few guests throughout your event. The ornate carpet and neutral walls complement any style decor you choose. The space hosts between 250 and 300 at its maximum capacity.

The Gardens and surrounding property offer a fabulous backdrop for those memorable wedding day photos.

There is also a spacious, private bridal suite that accommodates your bridal party for an intimate gathering before the big event begins.

There are endless hours that go into planning and coordinating a wedding and the staff at the Chateau Orleans help to take the stress off of your shoulders.

The moment you decide that the Chateau Orleans is your venue, you are assigned an event coordinator. This is the person who has all of the answers for you and gives suggestions when asked. The planner is also the middleman between you and the staff to bring your ideas to life.

The next best thing is the on-site catering. It is exclusively operated by Chuck's Southern Comforts Cafe. You simply pick and choose from a menu and create the meal that you would like for your big day. Known for tasty comfort food, the catering is sure to be beyond your expectations.

There are a few more extra perks that come with saying "I do" at the Chateau Orleans:

• On-site parking
  • Handicap accessible
  • Tables, chairs and linens are included
  • Audiovisual equipment
  • On-site accommodations

Chateau Orleans Banquets

Come check out Chateau Orleans Banquets. Our room can accommodate up to 275 of your guests and is a perfect spot for parties and weddings. Plus, you can now celebrate your marriage ceremony under our beautiful new gazebo. We have a built in dance floor, large bar, private Bride's Room and the food is exclusively provided by Chuck's Southern Comforts Cafe. Call us and come visit us for a tour today!

Ballroom, Garden, Restaurant

8025 S. Cass Ave, Darien, IL (331) 431-4000

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Miles G

My wife and I recently had our wedding with Chuck's in their Chateau Orleans banquet room and could not have been happier with our choice. James & Jackie were amazing to work with and made it their top priority that we had everything we needed to have a perfect night. They... Read More alleviated the stress that planning a wedding can entail and from the initial quote all the way to the close of our wedding were attentive, kind, and an absolute joy to work with. The food: Amazing. The top reason we even considered Chuck's to begin with and they did not disappoint. We opted for the family style serving and it was perfect for our guests. They accommodated little changes we needed to make and the food was warm, delicious, and plentiful. They allowed us to bring in our own cake from our own bakery and were able to cut it for us at no additional charge - which was very kind. PS If you are considering Chuck's for your event - ask about the cream of pablano soup...YUM The service: Top-notch. James, Jackie and their team were attentive, helpful and made sure every guest was taken care of. The room: The room looked perfect. To be totally honest, I was not expecting much from a standard banquet room but was so impressed by how perfectly the room was laid out and the ambiance they were able to create. Parking: Enough for everyone! They have a large parking lot that was able to accommodate our 130+ guest count and kind enough to allow for guests that took cabs home to leave their vehicles overnight to get in the morning. All-in-all, Chuck's was the perfect choice for our night and could not recommend them enough. James and Jackie are two of the most kind, patient, organized and overall incredible people I have gotten the chance to work with. I would recommend anyone hold their event at Chuck's and hey - maybe we will celebrate our ten year anniversary with them.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Nicole W

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at Chateau Orleans and can't speak highly enough about how pleased we were with our experience. Both James and Jackie were extremely personable and accommodating and this made the planning and execution very easy. As you might... Read More imagine, the food was phenomenal and our guests loved it. All of our guests thought our decision to go with this unique cuisine vs. the boring and standard chicken dishes that other banquet halls have to offer was really cool! We chose the family style option and selected the pulled pork, smoked chicken, and salmon for our entrées and mac and cheese, garlic mashed potatoes, and roasted vegetables for sides. Other key takeaways were that the dance floor was the perfect size to accommodate all of our dancing guests (150 guests total) and the bar service was speedy and mixed great drinks. Also, we were very surprised to learn how reasonable the wedding package was and how much was included in the price. Again, I give Chateau Orleans a 10/10 and know you will have a great experience if you chose them for your vendor!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Kimberly O

We could not have picked a better venue to hold our reception! Jackie and James are the best! They helped us with every detail to execute an amazing reception. The room looked beautiful- I didn't have to worry about how things were set up because they did it all! They... Read More coordinated with our florist, cake delivery and DJ and photo booth to make sure the set up was perfect. We did a family style dinner and the food was great! Our guests loved everything on the menu! The options were all amazing and it was difficult to decide! The staff made sure everything went off without a hitch. They even stocked the bridal suite with a few necessities in case we needed something! I could not be more grateful. I highly recommend Chateau Orleans! I will continue to recommend them to all my friends and family for their events!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Maggie Q

James, Jackie and the banquet staff were absolutely fantastic! They were so friendly and very organized. The reception hall is beautiful and easy to navigate. I loved the bride's room! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Richard B

How would you describe perfection? For me, it would be the whole experience we had with Chateau Orleans. From the beginning, James and Jackie made everything go as smooth as it possibly could be. From beginning they were clear and precise with what we could expect from them to... Read More what they expected from us. On the day of our event, they made sure everything was up to par. Then there was the food, with a variety of choices, everyone was well pleased. The only thing about the food is we couldn't get any two of our guests to say what was truly the best. The service was second to none. Our server Dan went out of his way to make sure we had anything we needed wherever we were in the room, and even kept smiles on our faces with his antidotes . As our night was winding down, Jackie was a great help in organizing our things to pack it up. We made a great choice in choosing Chateau Orleans, without one flaw all evening, they made our special night that much better!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Katie & Mark M

We recently got married and chose Chateau Orleans for our reception. We loved working with the banquet managers, James and Jackie! They were so nice and easy to work with. They were super helpful and were also there before, during and after our reception making sure everything... Read More was perfect. We couldn't be happier with how our reception turned out! We wouldn't change a thing. The food was amazing because the banquet hall is connected to Chuck's Southern Comforts Cafe and they serve his food. We chose family style and all of our guests loved the food. There were plenty of refills on any plates that had emptied. The servers were fantastic as well and made sure that everyone was well taken care of. We highly recommend Chateau Orleans! They helped make our wedding reception amazing!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kristy H

Where do I even start!? Chateau Orleans was absolutely PERFECT for our wedding reception! We could not have picked a better place, it was beautiful, the food was amazing and Jackie and James were beyond accommodating to me and my husband. Our guests loved everything as well,... Read More everyone raved about the food and how pretty the banquet room was. I wouldn't change one thing about our wedding! We are both so so so happy with Chateau Orleans!! Thank you to the entire staff, they were all friendly and on top of everything!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Wonderful ! Beautiful setting , food was delicious , service was the best! Thank you JJames and Jackie

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Val K

I had my wedding reception here June 11,2016. Everything was amazing food, service, the decor of the tables and liniens turned out fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. everything was so organized. It was a true fairy tail wedding in my eyes, I would highly... Read More recommend Chateau Orleans.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Mariana O

It has been two weeks since we got married and we will never forget how amazing our wedding was - thanks to Chateau Orleans! We highly recommend this venue. The food is amazing, the staff is professional and James/Jackie are the best team! They have high levels of communication... Read More and are intuitive to what the bride/groom needed. The tasting was amazing too! :D They were both so efficient. James and Jackie made sure to personalize our wedding to our taste. Jackie made sure that a sentimental honoring for my deceased grandfathers would look great! It made my sisters and I cry - of happiness of course! :) They gave attention to all those little things that make a huge impact! They were open to 'brainstorming' what the best layout should be for our reception. I trusted that everything would look nice and they delivered!! The layout was beautiful. I remember telling James that I felt like if he was 'David Tutera' when he showed us the room for the first time! It looked THAT GOOD!!! Chateau Orleans includes amazing food, beautiful facilities (including bridal suite), table/chair linens, organized staff and more. Ask and you shall receive direction on everything. Everything went perfectly. The staff and bartender were so friendly and energized on the day of. James and Jackie were also running around to make sure it all went perfect. If you are thinking of where to have your wedding - choose Chateau Orleans! Thank you all so so much for making sure the best day of our lives became a reality!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Christi S

Our wedding was in April 2016, we met with the staff at Chateau Orleans and knew right away it was were we wanted to have our reception (besides the great food). The staff/Chuck were very laid back about everything and let us really plan our day how we pictured it. We really... Read More liked that everything was included in the plate price, there were not any hidden fees or up charges everything was straight forward and to the point. Everything went smooth up until the wedding and great the day of. There really is not anything negative we could say. We love eating at Chuck's, we are glad we were able to plan our big day at our favorite restaurant. Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

The Chateau Orleans was wonderful from beginning to end! The staff was with us every step of the way! This process was made very easy and stress-free thanks to the Chateau Orleans! The food was absolutely amazing! People are still coming up to me and saying this was "The... Read More BEST" wedding food they have ever had. They aren't saying the food was good, they are saying this was the BEST wedding food they have every had and I couldn't agree more! The food was are first reason for booking there. But the room was absolutely beautiful, the service was great and everything went smoothly! I would highly recommend Chateau Olean's for anyone looking for a wedding or any other event venue!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

this was the BEST night of my life, this entire experience was amazing, from the beginning to the end, James and Jackie are AMAZING they are so nice, patient, informative and they really KNOW what they are doing planning a wedding, the room was so beautiful, best part of course... Read More was the FOOD, I had so many people tell me it was the BEST food they have ever had at a wedding, I am such a huge fan of Chuck's that made my day, I highly recommend the Chateau Orleans, can't beat the room, the FOOD or the price PLUS you get a dream team of James and Jackie!!! again was the BEST night, zero problems

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Amy S

We had our wedding at Chateau Orleans on a Friday evening in June. My husband and I wanted to throw a great wedding, but we had to choose wisely where to use our dollars. We focused on finding a place with great, unique food. This is what led us to consider Chateau Orleans.... Read More When I saw the banquet room and learned that the centerpieces, chair covers, napkins and chair sashes were included…I was sold! Jackie and James, the managers of the banquets, were wonderful to work with. They had great insights that made the decisions of food, set-up and linens simple. (The whole thing was planned in two meetings..so easy!) It was a wonderful reception. The room looked lovely. The chandeliers and mirrors gave off a warm glow. We had 15 tables, but the room looked comfortable and there was plenty of space for people to move and mingle. We added nothing to the provided table centerpieces, and we were very happy with how they turned out. The tea lights just added to the glow. With the place settings, centerpieces, and condiments (and the food…oh, my gosh, all the food!), the tables looked full and very pretty. We went for touches of blue in the chair sashes and napkins and provided a printed menu that was laid at each place setting. (The color options were tremendous. It was awesome.) The food was outstanding. Jackie and James invited us to several tastings before our wedding. My mom and dad joined us for one since we could bring up to four people with us. We chose the family style dinner with filet tail, pork loin and slow smoked chicken. The sides were the baked mac and cheese, roasted vegetables and garlic smashed potatoes with sage gravy. Comfort food at its best! We knew everyone would love the food, but the surprise hit of the meal was the Caesar Salad with a slightly spicy lime dressing. No one left hungry! (We love that we can go back to the restaurant and enjoy the food again.) Besides the great food, many of our guests complimented the staff of Chateau Orleans. Our head table server, Dan, was amazing. We had drinks in our hands the entire night. Bowls and plates were barely emptied before being replaced. We were also very impressed that Jackie and James pitched in and were clearing trays and bringing out food with the rest of the servers. After the reception ended, some of us headed over to the bar in the restaurant. This was a nice option to have. The bartenders were equally accommodating and attentive there. We can’t praise Chateau Orleans enough!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Renee W

We had our October 2014 wedding at Chateau Orleans! The food was amazing and their service was top notch! The event coordinators make sure everything runs smoothly and are so nice to work with. All of our guests raved about the food and the venue! In the bridal suite they even... Read More had a few emergency items for the bridal party. The needle and thread came in use for my wedding, as I had a mishap with my dress and it had to be sewn. They really pay attention to detail. Great place! I highly recommend it to any bride that wants delicious food (not typical banquet food). I hate typical wedding food! Chateau Orleans is an outstanding place for a wedding!

Best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

The staff at Chateau Orleans Banquets are some of the most outgoing and friendly people my wife and I have ever worked with. They made us feel like family from day one and it continued throughout the entire wedding process which made us so much more at ease. They were there to... Read More answer any questions about the room, the food, the times for our outside vendors such as our DJ, photo booth guy and more. The food was incredible and our family and friends are still raving about it to this day a month later. We would highly recommend them to any of our friends who are looking for venues and to who ever comes across these reviews, this place is the bomb! You can't go wrong with it...kudos to the entire staff who made our wedding night a night we will never ever forget!

October wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lauren D

We had a fantastic time at Chateau Orleans for our October 2014 wedding! Everyone loved the food as well as the service. Both managers were very easy to work with, easy to reach, and extremely accommodating - even with slightly more specific requests for table set-ups. We are... Read More both very glad we chose Chateau Orleans for our venue - it was beautiful! The hall is a definite must-see as the exterior may be confusing since it is also connected to a locally owned, very popular BBQ restaurant. But trust me - check it out in person!

My wedding rocked!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kate L

If you want somewhere beautiful and affordable with AWESOME food and great service, this is the place for you. They just opened in 2013 and the banquet hall is gorgeous. Everyone from the wedding coordinators and the staff were excellent. We still eat at the restaurant all the... Read More time. It was amazing! Thanks Jackie and James!

Meet The Events Director

James Drugas

I have had the pleasure of being in the banquet business for 20 years, and in this time I have enjoyed assisting thousands of clients with every kind of function imaginable. It has been a great joy of mine to help each client from start to finish, and make sure that every expectation has been met. I have been with Chateau Orleans from day one, and I take great pride in seeing our customers enjoy the wonderful room and exquisite cuisine. Come by and see me, I would love to assist you with your event!!