Chaumette Vineyards & Winery

St Louis area, MO

An Extraordinary Wine Destination For Your Big Day

It is an honor to host one of life’s most joyful celebrations at Chaumette. We pride ourselves in ensuring that your most important day is as wonderful as you’ve envisioned and your guests feel welcomed, at ease and impressed. Our venues are gorgeous, our culinary program progressive and our amenities welcoming, and we offer competitive pricing & ample budgetary options for each step of the wedding planning process. In addition, our team of wedding professionals can assist you through the planning process – from wedding decor and design to overnight villa accommodations on our property!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

24345 State Route WW, St Louis area, MO (573) 747-1000

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Cassie B

We had our wedding reception in the barn at Chaumette in November 2016. Beth was our events coordinator, and she was absolutely incredible to work with. She was so helpful early on in the planning process, especially since we live in NC. She was very easy to communicate with and... Read More was quick to answer our millions of questions. She and her staff did an incredible job with the decorations in the barn and made it even more beautiful than I could have imagined. We had a family style dinner service and we're pleasantly surprised with how quickly everyone was served. The food was hot and absolutely delicious. Set up and clean up were all part of the package, which allowed us to spend more time with our family and friends. Thank you so much Chaumette, especially Beth. It was absolutely our pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brooke P

My husband and I had our wedding at Chaumette in late August and it was stunning! We looked at multiple places in the St. Louis area and fell in love as soon as we arrived at Chaumette. The staff if kind and very hard working! They helped us make our dream wedding come to life.... Read More All of our friends and family said the night was magical and that it was one of the best weddings they have been to. If you want a destination wedding feel that is right outside of town THIS IS IT!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lynsey R

You will not regret choosing Chaumette! My husband and I recently got married at Chaumette's Barn, on September 24, 2016, and everything was perfect! When we were originally planning our wedding, it took us a bit to determine exactly what "feel" we wanted. After viewing many... Read More venues, we decided that Chaumette was exactly what we were going for. It is a laid back atmosphere where we were able to envision our guests letting loose and truly celebrating our marriage with us. (After all, that's what it's all about, right?) This is exactly what we wanted and exactly what we got! Nothing about the wedding felt "stuffy" and our guests were able to kick back and enjoy the night with us. We also loved the solidarity of Chaumette. We've been to several weddings where it seemed that guests were looking to the next thing by dinner, asking, "Where are we going out after this?" When you're bringing all of your guests together for one day, it's nice to have their focus and know that you're going to get to see them before, during, and after the wedding. Hosting our wedding at Chaumette allowed everyone to step away from the chaos of real life and enjoy a weekend away, with us, to celebrate. On that note, I was originally worried about it being a bit secluded. How are our guests going to get there and back? What about travel for vendors? It all ended up coming together, perfectly, without much effort. Many of our guests stayed on-site in Chaumette's Villages. Other guests stayed in Farmington at a hotel that provided a shuttle. As for vendors, there were several who traveled to Chaumette for no charge or for a very small fee (which would have been required for travel to any location). This was not the headache that I anticipated and the solidarity noted above outweighed any planning needed due to Chaumette's location. One final reason to choose Chaumette: it's a one stop shop and everything they offer is amazing. When we were looking at venues, I could not fathom the additional work required when you rent a venue that is really just a "space." Looking back, I still cannot imagine this. There is already so much on your plate when you are planning a wedding. The thought of renting everything, down to knives and forks, is crazy. With Chaumette, everything is included. Additionally, they have on-site catering that is top-knotch, and your rental includes a planner. (Shoutout to Beth, who became my right-hand woman and was SO helpful.) Also, you can hold your ceremony on site as well, which we did on the Barn Lawn. This all made planning so much easier. To summarize, Chaumette is gorgeous. The wine is great. The food is amazing. The staff is amazing. We are so pleased with our decision to marry and celebrate at Chaumette!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Taylor B

Having our wedding at Chaumette was one the best decisions we made. The barn lawn provided an incredible view for our ceremony and the barn was perfect for our reception! The staff was incredible and took care of anything we needed. Collins was our coordinator and we cannot... Read More say enough great things about her. She kept us on schedule and handled any hiccups before we were even aware of them. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Michael M

Our wedding took place on August 19, 2017. We were able to book with Chaumette easily in the fall of 2016. Every step of the process from our first visit to the post-wedding recovery was painless and enjoyable! Our wedding ceremony took place on the lawn in front of the barn,... Read More and our reception took place inside the barn. The building is beautiful and includes chandelier and stranded lighting so we didn't have to worry about coming up with (or spending money on) very many decorations. The venue also has decorations that can be borrowed (at little or no cost). The barn also includes easily accessible bathrooms nearby and adjacent bride/groom suites for dressing and storing personals during the event. Our wedding day ended up being beautiful and sunny which was wonderful but hot. The arrangement of chairs and setup for the ceremony allowed for guests to stand or sit on the covered porch and maintain a great view of the ceremony if they were too hot in the sun. The venue also accommodates pets so our dog was able to join us for the wedding. The food was delicious and the family-style meal option was a perfect fit for our budget (cost less than plated and not a lot more than buffet), and our guests (many of which had small children and a few used walkers to get around which can make buffet lines somewhat difficult to navigate). No one had to leave the table to enjoy their meal. Chef also ensured that all guests with special diet needs were accommodated (and they all told us their meals were amazing). The events team are incredibly organized and supported us with the details while still respecting our wishes and requests. The events coordinator, Beth, is a rockstar! She communicated well with all of our vendors (and us!) so we did not have to try to organize and wrangle everything on the day-of. She helped keep the in-laws in line and was calm and pleasant the whole time. We were impressed with her ability and willingness to flex and adapt during the big day as things changed from the original plans. Everything ran smoothly and efficiently to the point we ended up having unanticipated down time where we could chill out before the ceremony. The accounting staff were also commendable, providing updates via e-mail for every step through the process from booking to final payment post-wedding. We (bride, groom, and immediate family from out of town) stayed in the villas on site. Chaumette blocks off a set of villas early then flexes as much as they are able to accommodate guests as plans change. The booking process was run efficiently and all family members were able to book and pay without any hassle or problems. The accommodations are beautiful and comfortable. Since the villas are nearby, family members that were unable to stay outside in the heat for extended periods of time had a convenient place to rest in air conditioning when needed. If you are interested in a winery wedding or other event, We highly recommend checking out Chaumette! While they are a little bit of a drive from St. Louis city, it was worth it! Our guests agreed as well and we received many compliments on the venue and service. Thanks so much Chaumette for making our wedding day so special and stress-free!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Chelsea J

We had our reception at the Barn a few weeks ago. It was absolutely gorgeous and Chaumette's staff made the planning and preparation super easy for us - the day of the wedding was stress-free. Couldn't have picked a better vendor or a more beautiful setting.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Faith S

My husband and I got married in the barn at Chaumette the first weekend of September 2017. Our coordinator was Collins and she did a FABULOUS job! I’m a very type A person and like to have control of everything, Collins made sure that I had nothing to worry about and I was able... Read More to enjoy the day without any stress. The venue itself was beautiful! We got married on the hill outside of the barn and it was everything I dreamt it would be. The barn gave off a fairytale feel that made me feel like a princess. We got wonderful picture opportunities all around the winery. The food was a delicious and all of our guests said it was the prettiest wedding they had ever been to. I highly recommend this as a wedding venue! They helped make our day perfect in every way.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Hallie C

I would give 10 stars if I could! Me and my husband own our own business so planning a wedding seemed impossible with our busy schedules. We were so worried! Chaumette offered us a wedding planner and through a couple visits and a few emails they managed to create our dream... Read More wedding! This took so much stress off of us and made the whole day relaxing and very chill! The wedding went by so smoothly!! I have had several people tell me they wish they could get remarried and do their wedding at chaumette! Our guest we're obsessed with the meal chaumette provided! And luckily for me and one of my bridesmaids they provide vegan and vegetarian friendly meals... which were AMAZING! Seriously they went above and beyond for us and I would choose chaumette a million times over! We even want to go back for date nights! It's absolutely beautiful there and the food is amazing!! Thank you chaumette for a literally perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Lindsey G

My husband and I fell in love with Chaumette the moment we stepped on the property. It was the first venue we looked at and nothing else could come close to comparing. We had our wedding August 26th, 2017 and it could not have been more perfect! Collins was our wedding... Read More coordinator and she was phenomenal- she kept us organized and helped with absolutely everything we asked, not to mention she was a rockstar the day of the wedding taking so much stress off of my shoulders. Our reverend was stuck in traffic and was going to be an hour late for the ceremony. Something that could have completely derailed our day was smoothed over flawlessly by Collins- she coordinated with our vendors, even calling our shuttle company to push everything back. We couldn't thank her and the rest of Chaumette's staff enough for that. Not only is it the most gorgeous venue in Missouri, but the people working their truly want to give their couples the best day ever! Thank you Chaumette!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Hannah A

We had a smaller wedding (about 80 people) in late March. Our ceremony was in St. Vincent's in the Vineyard - Chapel and our reception was just across the hill in the Barn. We cannot say enough about Chaumette and the people that work there. The venue is spectacular, the food... Read More and wine was a HUGE crowd pleaser (we had people calling/texting us for weeks saying how good our reception food was), and the Villa's are beyond charming, clean and cozy. We began working with Beth, coordinator at Chaumette, right away. The first time we met she listened to our ideas and wishes and helped us create our day based on that. She helped scheduled a wine tasting, food tasting and always kept me on track when at some points I had no idea what to do. Beth and her coworkers kept the wedding on track day-of as well. Our wedding party always knew where to be and when. I felt so comfortable letting Beth coordinate with our DJ and photograph prior to the day and day-of, which took so much stress off me as I did not have a wedding coordinator. In addition, I would highly recommend inviting your guests to stay in Chaumette's Villas. Lindy, our Villa coordinator, went above and beyond to help us with the Villas. Our guests were so impressed with the lovely Villas that they are all trying to plan trips back (most traveled from out of state to attend). If you are looking for an AFFORDABLE venue that has accommodating lovely staff, wonderful wines, award winning food and a property that can give you stunning photos, then I would highly recommend Chaumette. Oh, and did I mention they offer a variety of decor so that can also help save money! If you're looking for a venue you owe it to yourself to visit Chaumette (and eat lunch while you're there - so so good!)

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Ashlee H

My husband and I got married at Chaumette in June 2017 - it was a perfect day! We worked with Beth, Collins, Rhonda, Nicole and Chef Rob. Our wedding was a private ceremony in the vineyard. It was beautiful! Our reception was held in the barn. We brought in a dance floor, tent... Read More and outdoor seating. The staff made it all so easy and worked with all of our venders. The food was amazing! We did heavy hors d'ouvres and separate hot and cold food stations - our menu was to die for! We even had an oyster and shrimp bar! Chef Rob made it perfect! We finished up the evening in the villas with our closest friends and family. Perfect wedding venue in the rustic Missouri countryside!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Mary A

There are not enough great things I can say about Chaumette! They were an easy decision to make as far as June 3rd wedding venue: one tour of this gorgeous property and you’ll be sold! We had our ceremony at the Chapel (which held our guest list of 100 snuggly, but managed to... Read More seat everyone!) and our reception at the Ballroom. Both spaces were stunning. We stayed at the villas on site, which was a convenience that is priceless. The villas provided a serene place to get ready the morning before, and crash at the morning after! In regards to food, our guests are STILL raving about it. I’m blown away by the quality of the food, and that this was achieved for 100 people! This is the best wedding food in the Midwest, hands down. Yes, the venue was great, as were the villas and food, but the best part about Chaumette is their staff! We had Beth as a wedding coordinator (who’s service was free when we booked with Chaumette), and she made our day absolutely perfect! Her and the staff set up the reception space, and cleaned up afterwards (including loading gifts into cars!). Plus, Beth was there the entire wedding day, helping with the flow of events. Throughout the day, she would ask my husband and I if we needed anything. It seems like such a small thing, but it made the world of difference! Thank you, Chaumette, for making all of these memories! We already can’t wait to come back for anniversaries to come.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Sarah F

Chaumette made my husband and I's perfect day a reality. From start to finish, we had exceptional customer service. We have people constantly telling us how much fun they had and how wonderful everything was. The location is of course beautiful, but the food and wine are... Read More incredible. The food and wine were absolutely AMAZING!! I know sometimes at weddings things that are massed produced don't always taste good. But, I had every single person rave about it. They have villas on property and they are so nice. I cannot say enough about this place. They told me that they didn't want me to worry about a thing on my wedding day. And they definitely delivered!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kodi R

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Barn on September 17, 2016. We couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Chaumette for our special day. Everything turned out beautiful and way better than we could've imagined! The food, the views, the service, it was... Read More all incredible. What we really loved the most about Chaumette was the fact that we had a day of coordinator. Our coordinator, Beth, made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. She was right beside us through the whole planning process at Chaumette. Without her help, our wedding wouldn't have been as incredible as it was. We also loved how everything is on property at Chaumette. My bridesmaids and I utilized the spa for hair and makeup and our wedding party and family stayed at the villas for the weekend. My husband and I had the best day ever and it was all because we chose Chaumette for our venue.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Anne S

I had my wedding on July 3, 2016 and there are not words to describe how incredible the venue is not to mention the amazing staff. It was a very rainy weekend and Beth let me wait until an hour and a half before the wedding to determine if the ceremony should be moved indoors.... Read More It was the shortest wedding ceremony of all time and Beth and her staff got all the guests under cover before the next deluge of rain fell!!! As far as the food, I am still hearing about the mashed potatoes to this day, all of the food was amazing! No one left hungry that night. The villas are beautiful and again the staff at Chaumette made sure our villas were ready to go as each guest arrived, many before check in time.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stephanie A

They payed attention to every detail and really took care of us!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Marshall R

Our wedding was just a few weeks ago and I wish we could go back! Chaumette hosted our wedding party in the villas, which are beautiful and very accommodating. They have enough lodging for 80+ people which was a game changer for us. It basically made it the a convenient... Read More destination wedding that was as enjoyable as the wedding itself. We had the rehearsal dinner Friday night in the Barrel Room in which they provided excellent food and drinks. The wedding was at Willow Grove and was gorgeous. Our reception was at the barn and it couldn't have gone better. It was beautiful and the staff was amazing. Our guests all commented on how great the food was and we had a ball :) This place is an absolute gem. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elaine P

As we approached the Barn at Chaumette Winery & Vineyards, I saw my daughters eyes light up. I knew this was where she was going to have her wedding. As a meeting planner myself, I wondered if we could make it work financially and if the staff at Chaumette could carry out the... Read More many details involved in planning a wedding. From our first visit with the Sales Director Keith to our final goodbye with our wedding coordinator Beth, we were blown away with the attention to detail, creativity, and top notch quality of service that we received. Chaumette Winery offered us the opportunity to have a destination wedding close to home. The Barn setting was the perfect backdrop for our rustic elegance theme. The night was simply magical. I cannot say enough about our meeting planner Beth. She was quick to respond to our emails, offer suggestions to help us stay within our budget, and executed the smallest detail on a hot August summer day. We had over 200 guests in the barn and the food was amazing. My daughter is Vegan and my son-in-law is Vegetarian. The chef worked with them to create a fantastic meal on their special day. Our wedding guests are still talking about the Macaroni and Cheese. The Villas were first rate and allowed our wedding party and relatives to stay on site. I wish they had more Villas as our wedding guests didn’t want to leave. Chaumette Winery was the perfect place to host our daughter’s wedding. Thank you to all the staff at Chaumette Winery & Vineyards. The Barn tucked back into the woods overlooking the hills of Missouri will forever hold many special memories.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jen D

I Had my wedding September 17th 2016 at chaumette chapel and the reception was in the barrel room it was perfect just like I pictured. Keith and Paige made my wedding so easy and stress free. They walked me through all the details even sent me check list to make sure we were all... Read More on the same page for the big day. We didn't have to worry about anything at all. The reception was perfect as well, the tables set up just as I wanted and the food was so delicious everyone loved it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rachel S

This is such an amazing setting for a wedding and reception! My husband and I were married here in September of this year and had an outdoor ceremony in front of the Barn with a reception in the Barn. Our wedding coordinator at Chaumette was Beth and she was amazing! She made us... Read More feel at ease on our wedding day and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy as well as our guests! I highly recommend Chaumette because of their attention to detail, delicious food which my husband, a chef, approved of, and their beautiful setting that you definitely can't find just anywhere!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Savanna M

Chaumette is such a magical place to get married. They are very accommodating to any style. Their staff and event coordinator will work with you in any way possible to make sure your wedding day is everything you dreamed it would be. Beth is so great to work with and is so... Read More helpful with even the smallest of details. The food is absolutely amazing. Our guests could not believe how amazing this place is! We love Chaumette!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Caitlan C

This venue is wonderful! If I could give it 10 stars I would. They work with you and help you get whatever you need to make your special day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michael E

Dwane and I were married at Chaumette Winery October 9, 2016. We had been to two previous weddings at Chaumette and knew that it was the place for us. We had a Fall Chapel View wedding that exceeded our expectations. With the historic Chapel sitting in the background surrounded... Read More by woods, and Dwane and I standing under a beautiful fall Arbor, it was a spectacular setting to share with our family and friends. With the highly skilled professional staff, it made the planning easy and the execution flawless. On our wedding day the staff made sure that we had nothing to worry about. From a pre-wedding lunch for the wedding party , to opening the chapel doors for our magical entrance, to packing the gifts and decor at the conclusion of the reception--the staff did it all. Chaumette and their wonderful staff exceeded our expectations and everyone of our guests were so impressed with the location, the food, the decor and the beauty of our wedding Thank you Chaumette

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michael E

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lesa Y

My husband and I was maried May 21, 2016 at the chapel St Vincent's in the Vineyard. Absolutely beautiful it is the bridal suite was very nice for my ladies and myself. The staff made sure our every need was met. The first look Willow in the Grove is GORGOUS our pictures are... Read More beautiful. There is so many amenities Chaumette has to offer. A magical place it is!