Chaumette Vineyards & Winery

St Louis area, MO

Book Your Wedding with Chaumette Vineyards & Winery

A BALLROOM IN ST LOUIS AREA, MO

A winery in the heart of the midwest, Chaumette Vineyards & Winery in Ste. Genevieve, MO, offers sophistication and elegance suitable for any wedding reception or ceremony. A venue that emulates the look and architecture of the French countryside, Chaumette Vineyards & Winery offers complete packages for couples who want the convenience of one setting for all of their wedding needs. Various indoor and outdoor facilities on the property are available for ceremony and reception services.

and the adjacent Genevieve Room can accommodate up to 170 guests for a formal reception. Located behind the facility's tasting room, these rooms offer elegant space and style. For additional space, outdoor tent rentals can maximize the seating for up to 300 total guests. These rooms have French doors that open up onto the South Gallery overlooking the vineyards, adding to its romantic atmosphere.

is a rustic reception facility that sits on a scenic hillside. With its large interior, covered patio and cobblestone terrace, the barn is available from late March through mid-November and can seat up to 300 guests. Its charming decor includes Italian string lighting, sconces and traditional Dutch-style barn doors that open to a covered patio that offers beautiful views of the nearby pond and grassy fields. The barn has a loft that is suitable for extra seating or indoor ceremonies, and a bridal dressing suite and restrooms are connected by a covered walkway. The barn is not air-conditioned, but there are fans and space heaters that can be used if necessary.

is on the lower level of the venue's Tasting Room and is ideal for a small dinner or wine-tasting reception for up to 60 wedding guests. It offers an intimate feel, especially when accented by candlelit tables.

is another option for small receptions. It seats up to 50 guests and overlooks the vineyards for spectacular views.

has a pool that has an upper deck and a lower pool deck that features cabanas. Each deck seats 100 for an outdoor reception and offers views of the vineyards and amazing sunsets.

is an all-faiths chapel that is ideal for the wedding ceremony. Consecrated in 2003, it seats up to 100 guests. Surrounded by woods, it offers old-style charm and makes for beautiful photos thanks to an abundance of windows and plenty of natural light. The bride and her attendants have use of a lower-level dressing room.

Couples who do not wish to get married in the chapel can also choose from numerous indoor and outdoor locations around the property for a wedding ceremony.

Chaumette Vineyards & Winery has on-staff wedding coordinators that arrange every detail for the wedding ceremony or reception. Catering is done on-site and the executive chef and culinary team offer many menu choices of varying styles and are willing to make accommodations for food allergies or other preferences.

Chaumette Vineyards & Winery provide many services, including food and beverage and staffing, but outside vendors must be used for things like photography, floral arrangements and entertainment. The wedding coordinators do have recommended outside vendors and can help by making suggestions if desired.

Chaumette Vineyards & Winery offer amenities that make the entire wedding process stress-free and allow the couple to accomplish almost everything on-site. Some amenities include:

• Rentable on-site villas for overnight stays
  • On-site spa with pool, fitness center and beauty services
  • Rehearsal dinner space available on-site
  • Various on-site activities such as nature trails and lakes for fishing

The winery's gorgeous location, exceptional facilities and quality service allowed it to be a winner of 2015 and 2016 the Knot Best of Weddings awards.

An Extraordinary Wine Destination For Your Big Day

It is an honor to host one of life’s most joyful celebrations at Chaumette. We pride ourselves in ensuring that your most important day is as wonderful as you’ve envisioned and your guests feel welcomed, at ease and impressed. Our venues are gorgeous, our culinary program progressive and our amenities welcoming, and we offer competitive pricing & ample budgetary options for each step of the wedding planning process. In addition, our team of wedding professionals can assist you through the planning process – from wedding decor and design to overnight villa accommodations on our property!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

24345 State Route WW, St Louis area, MO (573) 747-1000

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Cassie B

We had our wedding reception in the barn at Chaumette in November 2016. Beth was our events coordinator, and she was absolutely incredible to work with. She was so helpful early on in the planning process, especially since we live in NC. She was very easy to communicate with and... Read More was quick to answer our millions of questions. She and her staff did an incredible job with the decorations in the barn and made it even more beautiful than I could have imagined. We had a family style dinner service and we're pleasantly surprised with how quickly everyone was served. The food was hot and absolutely delicious. Set up and clean up were all part of the package, which allowed us to spend more time with our family and friends. Thank you so much Chaumette, especially Beth. It was absolutely our pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brooke P

My husband and I had our wedding at Chaumette in late August and it was stunning! We looked at multiple places in the St. Louis area and fell in love as soon as we arrived at Chaumette. The staff if kind and very hard working! They helped us make our dream wedding come to life.... Read More All of our friends and family said the night was magical and that it was one of the best weddings they have been to. If you want a destination wedding feel that is right outside of town THIS IS IT!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lynsey R

You will not regret choosing Chaumette! My husband and I recently got married at Chaumette's Barn, on September 24, 2016, and everything was perfect! When we were originally planning our wedding, it took us a bit to determine exactly what "feel" we wanted. After viewing many... Read More venues, we decided that Chaumette was exactly what we were going for. It is a laid back atmosphere where we were able to envision our guests letting loose and truly celebrating our marriage with us. (After all, that's what it's all about, right?) This is exactly what we wanted and exactly what we got! Nothing about the wedding felt "stuffy" and our guests were able to kick back and enjoy the night with us. We also loved the solidarity of Chaumette. We've been to several weddings where it seemed that guests were looking to the next thing by dinner, asking, "Where are we going out after this?" When you're bringing all of your guests together for one day, it's nice to have their focus and know that you're going to get to see them before, during, and after the wedding. Hosting our wedding at Chaumette allowed everyone to step away from the chaos of real life and enjoy a weekend away, with us, to celebrate. On that note, I was originally worried about it being a bit secluded. How are our guests going to get there and back? What about travel for vendors? It all ended up coming together, perfectly, without much effort. Many of our guests stayed on-site in Chaumette's Villages. Other guests stayed in Farmington at a hotel that provided a shuttle. As for vendors, there were several who traveled to Chaumette for no charge or for a very small fee (which would have been required for travel to any location). This was not the headache that I anticipated and the solidarity noted above outweighed any planning needed due to Chaumette's location. One final reason to choose Chaumette: it's a one stop shop and everything they offer is amazing. When we were looking at venues, I could not fathom the additional work required when you rent a venue that is really just a "space." Looking back, I still cannot imagine this. There is already so much on your plate when you are planning a wedding. The thought of renting everything, down to knives and forks, is crazy. With Chaumette, everything is included. Additionally, they have on-site catering that is top-knotch, and your rental includes a planner. (Shoutout to Beth, who became my right-hand woman and was SO helpful.) Also, you can hold your ceremony on site as well, which we did on the Barn Lawn. This all made planning so much easier. To summarize, Chaumette is gorgeous. The wine is great. The food is amazing. The staff is amazing. We are so pleased with our decision to marry and celebrate at Chaumette!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Sarah F

Chaumette made my husband and I's perfect day a reality. From start to finish, we had exceptional customer service. We have people constantly telling us how much fun they had and how wonderful everything was. The location is of course beautiful, but the food and wine are... Read More incredible. The food and wine were absolutely AMAZING!! I know sometimes at weddings things that are massed produced don't always taste good. But, I had every single person rave about it. They have villas on property and they are so nice. I cannot say enough about this place. They told me that they didn't want me to worry about a thing on my wedding day. And they definitely delivered!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kodi R

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Barn on September 17, 2016. We couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Chaumette for our special day. Everything turned out beautiful and way better than we could've imagined! The food, the views, the service, it was... Read More all incredible. What we really loved the most about Chaumette was the fact that we had a day of coordinator. Our coordinator, Beth, made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. She was right beside us through the whole planning process at Chaumette. Without her help, our wedding wouldn't have been as incredible as it was. We also loved how everything is on property at Chaumette. My bridesmaids and I utilized the spa for hair and makeup and our wedding party and family stayed at the villas for the weekend. My husband and I had the best day ever and it was all because we chose Chaumette for our venue.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Anne S

I had my wedding on July 3, 2016 and there are not words to describe how incredible the venue is not to mention the amazing staff. It was a very rainy weekend and Beth let me wait until an hour and a half before the wedding to determine if the ceremony should be moved indoors.... Read More It was the shortest wedding ceremony of all time and Beth and her staff got all the guests under cover before the next deluge of rain fell!!! As far as the food, I am still hearing about the mashed potatoes to this day, all of the food was amazing! No one left hungry that night. The villas are beautiful and again the staff at Chaumette made sure our villas were ready to go as each guest arrived, many before check in time.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stephanie A

They payed attention to every detail and really took care of us!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Marshall R

Our wedding was just a few weeks ago and I wish we could go back! Chaumette hosted our wedding party in the villas, which are beautiful and very accommodating. They have enough lodging for 80+ people which was a game changer for us. It basically made it the a convenient... Read More destination wedding that was as enjoyable as the wedding itself. We had the rehearsal dinner Friday night in the Barrel Room in which they provided excellent food and drinks. The wedding was at Willow Grove and was gorgeous. Our reception was at the barn and it couldn't have gone better. It was beautiful and the staff was amazing. Our guests all commented on how great the food was and we had a ball :) This place is an absolute gem. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elaine P

As we approached the Barn at Chaumette Winery & Vineyards, I saw my daughters eyes light up. I knew this was where she was going to have her wedding. As a meeting planner myself, I wondered if we could make it work financially and if the staff at Chaumette could carry out the... Read More many details involved in planning a wedding. From our first visit with the Sales Director Keith to our final goodbye with our wedding coordinator Beth, we were blown away with the attention to detail, creativity, and top notch quality of service that we received. Chaumette Winery offered us the opportunity to have a destination wedding close to home. The Barn setting was the perfect backdrop for our rustic elegance theme. The night was simply magical. I cannot say enough about our meeting planner Beth. She was quick to respond to our emails, offer suggestions to help us stay within our budget, and executed the smallest detail on a hot August summer day. We had over 200 guests in the barn and the food was amazing. My daughter is Vegan and my son-in-law is Vegetarian. The chef worked with them to create a fantastic meal on their special day. Our wedding guests are still talking about the Macaroni and Cheese. The Villas were first rate and allowed our wedding party and relatives to stay on site. I wish they had more Villas as our wedding guests didn’t want to leave. Chaumette Winery was the perfect place to host our daughter’s wedding. Thank you to all the staff at Chaumette Winery & Vineyards. The Barn tucked back into the woods overlooking the hills of Missouri will forever hold many special memories.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jen D

I Had my wedding September 17th 2016 at chaumette chapel and the reception was in the barrel room it was perfect just like I pictured. Keith and Paige made my wedding so easy and stress free. They walked me through all the details even sent me check list to make sure we were all... Read More on the same page for the big day. We didn't have to worry about anything at all. The reception was perfect as well, the tables set up just as I wanted and the food was so delicious everyone loved it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rachel S

This is such an amazing setting for a wedding and reception! My husband and I were married here in September of this year and had an outdoor ceremony in front of the Barn with a reception in the Barn. Our wedding coordinator at Chaumette was Beth and she was amazing! She made us... Read More feel at ease on our wedding day and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy as well as our guests! I highly recommend Chaumette because of their attention to detail, delicious food which my husband, a chef, approved of, and their beautiful setting that you definitely can't find just anywhere!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Savanna M

Chaumette is such a magical place to get married. They are very accommodating to any style. Their staff and event coordinator will work with you in any way possible to make sure your wedding day is everything you dreamed it would be. Beth is so great to work with and is so... Read More helpful with even the smallest of details. The food is absolutely amazing. Our guests could not believe how amazing this place is! We love Chaumette!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Caitlan C

This venue is wonderful! If I could give it 10 stars I would. They work with you and help you get whatever you need to make your special day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michael E

Dwane and I were married at Chaumette Winery October 9, 2016. We had been to two previous weddings at Chaumette and knew that it was the place for us. We had a Fall Chapel View wedding that exceeded our expectations. With the historic Chapel sitting in the background surrounded... Read More by woods, and Dwane and I standing under a beautiful fall Arbor, it was a spectacular setting to share with our family and friends. With the highly skilled professional staff, it made the planning easy and the execution flawless. On our wedding day the staff made sure that we had nothing to worry about. From a pre-wedding lunch for the wedding party , to opening the chapel doors for our magical entrance, to packing the gifts and decor at the conclusion of the reception--the staff did it all. Chaumette and their wonderful staff exceeded our expectations and everyone of our guests were so impressed with the location, the food, the decor and the beauty of our wedding Thank you Chaumette

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michael E

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lesa Y

My husband and I was maried May 21, 2016 at the chapel St Vincent's in the Vineyard. Absolutely beautiful it is the bridal suite was very nice for my ladies and myself. The staff made sure our every need was met. The first look Willow in the Grove is GORGOUS our pictures are... Read More beautiful. There is so many amenities Chaumette has to offer. A magical place it is!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tim J

We had our Summer 2016 wedding at Chaumette and could not have been more pleased with the entire experience. The chapel, Barrel Room, villas, and spa . . . all came together to make it a perfect, intimate setting for us and all of our guests. The entire experience exceeded our... Read More expectations with wedding coordinator Beth, wine expert Rodney, and Chef Rob feeling like old friends or family by the end of our journey. We will celebrate our anniversary there every year and intend to make frequent trips throughout the year. We highly recommend Chaumette for anyone's wedding or special event, or just a weekend getaway.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Lindsey D

My now husband and I held our wedding at Chaumette's Barn on May 7, 2015 and could have not been more pleased with everything -- from the food, to the service and staff, everything was top notch. We had guests fly in from all over the country and almost all went out of their way... Read More to tell me how impressed with the amazing venue right here in Southeastern Missouri. Sharon, the event planner, is amazing. We toyed with hiring a separate planner and realized after the wedding that this would have not been necessary. Sharon ran the rehearsal seamlessly and called and checked in with all of my vendors multiple times before the big day. The food is amazing too; our biggest crowd pleasers were creole deviled eggs; mac and cheese with buttery breadcrumbs and andouille sausage lollipops. The venue itself is beautiful as are the villas and the bridal suite. I didn't end up using the spa to get ready the day-of, but my bridesmaids did have a mani/pedi there the day before and it was very high end and a great experience. I couldn't recommend this venue more -- it's a great value and truly uncompromising service.

2016-05-24T21:34:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It was an honor to host your wedding. Our main objective is that your wedding day is one to remember and you and your guests have an amazing experience, and goodness, it feels great that you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

My husband and I held our reception at The Barn on Chaumette's property in September, 2015. The setting and scenery was the apex of rustic elegance and we're still getting compliments on the food - 6 months later! While you might initially shy away from the prices, you should... Read More know that the whole team STRIVES to create a worry free, beautiful, memorable event for you and your guests. After booking here, you'll work with a wedding coordinator to craft your occasion, so rather than hiring another professional, you get this service along with all the other components of your costs. And the service was impeccable! Thanks so much to the whole team at Chaumette!

2016-05-16T13:35:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your kind words! We are thrilled you had such a great experience.

Chaumette Vineyards and Winery was amazing

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Belinda K

If you are looking for elegance, class, and top shelf attention to detail & customer service, please check out Chaumette Vineyards and Winery in Ste. Genevieve, MO. My daughter and her husband (as of October 24, 2015!) chose Chaumette for their ceremony, full plated sit down... Read More dinner, open bar reception, and dance. Sharon and Beth from Chaumette listened and cared, and then mobilized, to execute all our plans and make all of our guests feel special and welcome. Gorgeous place! Wonderful people! Great food and wine! Thank you, Sharon and Beth.

2016-05-24T21:35:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us and share you experience. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your daughter's Chaumette wedding! Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Audra

Allen and I knew the first time we came to Chaumette that we wanted to have our wedding here!! It's so charming and beautiful! The attention paid to detail is everywhere. The food is delicious and the presentation of each plate indicates a world class chef is in the kitchen.... Read More Love Chaumette

Chaumette Vineyard & Winery Barn Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kirsten K

I just had my wedding at Chaumette this past weekend (10-24-15). Everything was amazing. From the moment we met with our Day of Event Coordinator, Sharon, over a year a ago we knew we were in good hands. They were EXTREMELY helpful in providing information you didn't even know... Read More you would need. They clearly have done this many times before and it definitely showed throughout our entire planning process and the day of our wedding. We ended up renting villas the night before our wedding so that we would already be on property that morning to get ready. Since check-in time in the villas isn't guaranteed until 4:00 PM we thought it was best to make sure we had our villas before then for a 5:00 PM ceremony time so this is why we got 2 villas for the night before (1 for bridesmaids to get ready in and 1 for groomsmen to get ready in). We would definitely recommend doing this. It made everything so easy the day of already being there. If you do not want to rent the villas you are also able to get ready in the Spa area if you are getting your hair & makeup done by them. If you are not getting hair & makeup done by them you can use the downstairs locker room area (however this is not private). I wanted to use my own vendor for hair and makeup so we went with the villas and were very pleased with them. Our wedding guests actually ended up renting out all of the villas to stay in that night. It was awesome to have so many of our friends and family staying on site. The villas were amazing. Very open and clean. They were very accommodating with letting us have a late check-in because we were driving in late Friday night from St. Louis after our rehearsal dinner. I would 100% recommend staying in the villas. We had our wedding ceremony on the lawn outside of the barn. It turned out beautiful! We were forecasted for 90% chance of rain, but thankfully we ended up being clear all day! The good news though, if you do end up having rain they have great plan B options for rain. There is a chapel on the property, however our wedding would have been to large for the chapel. They also have a loft in the barn that you can use. Our plan B would have been to have our ceremony on the patio where the dance floor is and then clear the chairs out. While waiting for the ceremony to begin we were able to hang out in a room they have right next to the bathrooms. It was heated and worked out perfectly so that guests weren't trying to find us before the ceremony. While we were waiting Sharon was very attentive and helped get the ceremony moving. For our reception we had it in The Barn. The barn is right next to the lawn that we had the ceremony at so it was very easy for guests to go straight from the ceremony into the barn for cocktail hour. Our wedding was a little bit larger than what the barn would normally hold but they gave us great options to accommodate our guests. We ended up putting tables on the porch and also on the patio and it worked out great. There are SO many amazing places for photos on their property.If you are planning on having a wedding here I would allow extra time for photos because there are so many cool areas for great shots! Of course, the vineyards are a great place for photos. The willow grove area also looks great. We ended up taking most of our pictures around the barn and in the loft. The food was amazing! So many compliments! Overall - AWESOME staff & venue!

2016-05-24T21:40:18 Response from the vendor

It was an honor to host your wedding weekend! We are so pleased to hear you and your loved ones had such a great experience. Congratulations and we hope to see you back at Chaumette soon!

The perfect venue for a fall wedding

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Agatha G

We got married at the Barn at Chaumette on a Sunday in October. The wedding coordinator, Sharon, had everything well taken care of, the staff was great, the venue itself was beautiful, and the food was to die for! It is the perfect setting for a fall wedding. I am so thrilled... Read More that we chose Chaumette as our wedding venue.

2016-05-24T21:41:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure hosting your wedding and thank you again for choosing Chaumette!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Kristin N

If anyone needs a beautiful venue that covers anything you may need for your wedding day, this place is it! The entire staff is organized, attentive, and friendly! Every little thing I could think of (and even the things I didn't think of) were completely taken care of. It is a... Read More little pricey, but you will not be disappointed with the outcome of the day! Everything went smoothly without a hitch. I loved this venue even more than I thought I could! Any bride would be blown away by this venue! You will not be disappointed!!

2016-05-24T21:42:31 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear every aspect of your wedding went just as you had hoped! Thank for for taking the time to review us and we hope to see you soon! Cheers!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Michele S

My wedding at Chaumette was a dream come true! The staff there is second to none and made the entire process so easy. I was planning from Virginia and they made it so easy. We met with Keith first, who showed us all around the property when we didn't even have an appointment.... Read More Jackie coordinated the wedding and allowed us to bring our motorcycles into the vineyards to get amazing photos! Jeannine was so sweet to work with and arranged the villas for everyone. Kathryn was a pure joy in the spa and my matron of honor and I enjoyed a relaxing day of nails, hair and makeup. Sharon was an incredible coordinator. My fiancé dropped our decorations off at the barn and the staff turned the place into a stunning reception site! I saw pictures of other couples who had wedding there and thought mine could never look as good. But it was beyond anything I could imagine. After the wedding, everything was boxed up and we picked it up the next morning. Chaumette was a perfect wedding destination because everything you could need is right there and the staff have done so many weddings that everything just falls together perfectly. They keep things on track and always made me feel so special. I felt like I was the only bride they ever had. I appreciated not having to stress about anything- it was well worth every penny to be able to just sit back and enjoy the day!! We can't wait to visit again soon!

2016-05-24T21:44:37 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled to hear we were able to provide a stress-free wedding day. That is always our goal. Thank you for sharing your experience and congratulations on the nuptials!