Cheers 2 U Events

Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Delaware

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

228 York Rd , Warminster, PA Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Delaware (267) 288-5522

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kristi R

I could not have asked for a better team to make me and my girls look beautiful for my wedding. Robyn did exactly what I had envisioned for all of our hair and Sasha made us all look amazing with her make- up skills. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Sarah S

I was lucky enough to experience the expertise of Felicia at Cheers 2 U for two weddings. I could not say it enough how fun, cool, and talented Felicia was in creating my special looks for both occasions. Sam was also very talented and such fun while creating my ladies looks for... Read More the day. It was like hanging out with two friends! I would highly recommend Cheers 2 U to anyone looking to have an awesome experience while getting ready for their big day.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Stephanie H

I booked Sam & Robyn for our beauty service for the wedding party and mothers after a friend recommended them to me. Everyone looked amazing. The make up and hair was exactly what everyone wanted. Sam and Robyn are fabulous. They are so organized. Would absolutely recommend... Read More them!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jess D

I used Cheers 2 U Events for my Memorial Day Wedding for both hair and make up. We worked with Felicia for hair, and Ashley did our make up. We had 8 people total getting hair and make up done, and each person loved their experience and their look for the special day. With the... Read More assistants additional help we were kept right on schedule, which can be some of the most stressful parts of the day. Everyone looked incredible. So easy to work with and communicate with, made it such an incredible experience. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017

Robyn did an amazing job on my hair. She has done it for my engagement pictures and another wedding I was in. I loved it each and every time. She is super awesome and easy to work with. She makes sure the hair gets done on time and that everyone is happy! Sam does a fabulous... Read More job with make up. I can't thank her enough for the time and effort she took on my make up. She has an amazing talent and will do anything to make you feel like a princess. Thanks to Cheer 2 U I had an amazing morning getting ready. My hair and make up stayed perfect the entire night. I would recommend them to any bride and bridal party! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Julia M

After a last minute drop out of my original hair vendor due to medical reasons, Robyn was so very helpful and accommodating. Brittney listened and did exactly what everyone wanted with their hairstyles. She was also so great with my young flower girl!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Michelle S

I was in a wedding the year prior to mine. I was so satisfied with the way my hair and makeup was done, I knew I had to use them for my own wedding. I was so impressed with not only my hair and makeup but the bridal party as well. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.... Read More If I ever have another event I need my hair or makeup done for, I know who I am calling!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kourtney S

Cheers2U did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. We had Felicia as a stylist and she was phenomenal. She was very talented, professional, polite and super fun. She made a few tweaks to my hair that I requested without any push backs and it turned out exactly how I... Read More wanted it for my special day. Would book again if I could do the day all over again!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Charlotte W

Robyn and Felicia went above and beyond on the big day! They were super attentive to everyone's wants and needs and made everyone look amazing for the big day!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Nicole C

Robyn and Felicia came all the way to Mexico to make us beautiful! They did an outstanding job! Everything with our hair and make up was perfect and flawless. We were all so pleased! They are so professional and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Kristen L

Sam, Robyn, and the rest of Cheers 2 U Events were a godsend. Not only were they flexible and easy to communicate and work with, their hair and makeup prowess cannot be beat. Seriously, I didn't know I could look that good! I highly, highly recommend these ladies to anyone... Read More looking to glam up for their wedding day - their work is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Olivia K

I am so happy that I hired Cheers 2 U Events. I was able to work with Sam and Robyn and they were both professional and made me feel extremely comfortable to have them come into our hotel room at 6am! They made my bridesmaids and I look like rockstars! Thanks again ladies.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 CJ T

I had Robyn & Sam as a bridesmaid and they made me feel beautiful. Then for my own wedding I had Mart and Brittney and these girls were champs! Not only were they accommodating to my 5 am start time, but I had horrible lighting in my hotel room but we all looked amazing. This... Read More entire staff is great and I have recommended them many times.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Julie K

I cannot say enough about Robyn, Sam, and their team. As the day approached, Robyn helped me coordinate my group of 16(!) for hair & makeup on my wedding day in December. The forecast was calling for snow the day of, so of course I was anxious. Without me reaching out to her, I... Read More got a text from Robyn the night before the wedding: "Hi! We're staying at the hotel tonight to avoid any issues with the roads in the morning!" Any anxiety I had was completely alleviated. I was so grateful for Cheers 2 U's level of service. Not only did I feel beautiful and totally in love with my look on my wedding day, all of my bridesmaids could not stop raving about "how legit" my hair & makeup team were. Thank you Cheers 2 U!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Gay m

Felicia is a lovely girl who did all our hair for a our son and daughter-in-law's November wedding.. I changed my style completely from the trial and she advised me about products to use on the previous day and listened to what I wanted for the day of the wedding. My hair... Read More stayed in fine from a 7 am appt to a 5 o'clock reception! Thank you Felicia! I thought the bride and all the wedding party hair styles were beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristi R

Robyn is a hair goddess and Sam is a make-up wiz!! The girls made me, my mother-in-law and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning! I don't think I have ever felt so pretty and my girls said the same. Both Robyn and Sam are fun to work with and put you at ease. That was... Read More important on my special day! Book these girls as soon as you know you need them because they are in high demand!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shannon K

Robyn and Sam made my girls and I look awesome for my wedding, and I will be forever thankful. They're great to work with - totally professional, but still fun and natural while getting the job done.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda D

Robyn and Sam were great! They were super responsive, easy to schedule with, and the work that they do is just incredible. I was so satisfied with my hair and make-up on my wedding day (as were my bridesmaids and mother). They come to you which is great and I changed my location... Read More last minute. They were very accommodating. I would highly recommend them for hair & make-up services.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen W

Robyn and her team were great! I got married in the city and they were there right on time to start my experience. Everyones hair came out beautiful. My hair was exactly what I wanted! The makeup looked amazing. I felt like the most beautiful bride all day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nicole E

Robyn and Sam are absolutly amazing! I thought for sure I'd have a breakdown on my wedding day because of how particular I am with my hair and makeup but instead I could not have Been happier! They listened to what I wanted. I would absolutely recommend using cheers to you... Read More events for your wedding/event.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katlyn A

Felicia and Mart did a wonderful job on my bridal parties hair and makeup. They were on time and very welcoming. They were able to fix problems on the spot and my hair and make up held up the entire night. I had so many compliments on my hair and make up!! Cheers 2 U events was... Read More organized, thoughtful and the price was perfect. Wonderful experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Minerva R

Robyn & Sam did a great job. Very professional and I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Allison D

I choose Cheers 2 U to do my bridal party hair and makeup on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier! Sasha (makeup) and Felicia (hair) were wonderful and everyone looked absolutely beautiful for the event and photos. Sasha, Felicia and Robyn were also great about communication... Read More for my trial and organizing day of details. Highly recommend to any bride-to-be!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brittlyn B

These ladies rock! Robyn, Sam and her assistant are beyond talented at everything they do. I have gotten my hair and make up done several times with these ladies because my best friend's have also used them and have never been disapointed! They truly do an amazing job and will... Read More listen to your vision and turn it into reality! Never hesitate to use these girls they will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kelly P

Robyn, Sam and her assistant were absolutely fantastic! Robyn is extremely responsive and so helpful! Not to mention, her team is incredibly talented and detail oriented. Everyone looked beautiful, thank you!!