Cheers 2 U Events

Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Delaware

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

228 York Rd , Warminster, PA Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Delaware (267) 288-5522

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Charlotte W

Robyn and Felicia went above and beyond on the big day! They were super attentive to everyone's wants and needs and made everyone look amazing for the big day!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Nicole C

Robyn and Felicia came all the way to Mexico to make us beautiful! They did an outstanding job! Everything with our hair and make up was perfect and flawless. We were all so pleased! They are so professional and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Kristen L

Sam, Robyn, and the rest of Cheers 2 U Events were a godsend. Not only were they flexible and easy to communicate and work with, their hair and makeup prowess cannot be beat. Seriously, I didn't know I could look that good! I highly, highly recommend these ladies to anyone... Read More looking to glam up for their wedding day - their work is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Olivia K

I am so happy that I hired Cheers 2 U Events. I was able to work with Sam and Robyn and they were both professional and made me feel extremely comfortable to have them come into our hotel room at 6am! They made my bridesmaids and I look like rockstars! Thanks again ladies.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 CJ T

I had Robyn & Sam as a bridesmaid and they made me feel beautiful. Then for my own wedding I had Mart and Brittney and these girls were champs! Not only were they accommodating to my 5 am start time, but I had horrible lighting in my hotel room but we all looked amazing. This... Read More entire staff is great and I have recommended them many times.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Julie K

I cannot say enough about Robyn, Sam, and their team. As the day approached, Robyn helped me coordinate my group of 16(!) for hair & makeup on my wedding day in December. The forecast was calling for snow the day of, so of course I was anxious. Without me reaching out to her, I... Read More got a text from Robyn the night before the wedding: "Hi! We're staying at the hotel tonight to avoid any issues with the roads in the morning!" Any anxiety I had was completely alleviated. I was so grateful for Cheers 2 U's level of service. Not only did I feel beautiful and totally in love with my look on my wedding day, all of my bridesmaids could not stop raving about "how legit" my hair & makeup team were. Thank you Cheers 2 U!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Gay m

Felicia is a lovely girl who did all our hair for a our son and daughter-in-law's November wedding.. I changed my style completely from the trial and she advised me about products to use on the previous day and listened to what I wanted for the day of the wedding. My hair... Read More stayed in fine from a 7 am appt to a 5 o'clock reception! Thank you Felicia! I thought the bride and all the wedding party hair styles were beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristi R

Robyn is a hair goddess and Sam is a make-up wiz!! The girls made me, my mother-in-law and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning! I don't think I have ever felt so pretty and my girls said the same. Both Robyn and Sam are fun to work with and put you at ease. That was... Read More important on my special day! Book these girls as soon as you know you need them because they are in high demand!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shannon K

Robyn and Sam made my girls and I look awesome for my wedding, and I will be forever thankful. They're great to work with - totally professional, but still fun and natural while getting the job done.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen W

Robyn and her team were great! I got married in the city and they were there right on time to start my experience. Everyones hair came out beautiful. My hair was exactly what I wanted! The makeup looked amazing. I felt like the most beautiful bride all day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nicole E

Robyn and Sam are absolutly amazing! I thought for sure I'd have a breakdown on my wedding day because of how particular I am with my hair and makeup but instead I could not have Been happier! They listened to what I wanted. I would absolutely recommend using cheers to you... Read More events for your wedding/event.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katlyn A

Felicia and Mart did a wonderful job on my bridal parties hair and makeup. They were on time and very welcoming. They were able to fix problems on the spot and my hair and make up held up the entire night. I had so many compliments on my hair and make up!! Cheers 2 U events was... Read More organized, thoughtful and the price was perfect. Wonderful experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Minerva R

Robyn & Sam did a great job. Very professional and I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Allison D

I choose Cheers 2 U to do my bridal party hair and makeup on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier! Sasha (makeup) and Felicia (hair) were wonderful and everyone looked absolutely beautiful for the event and photos. Sasha, Felicia and Robyn were also great about communication... Read More for my trial and organizing day of details. Highly recommend to any bride-to-be!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brittlyn B

These ladies rock! Robyn, Sam and her assistant are beyond talented at everything they do. I have gotten my hair and make up done several times with these ladies because my best friend's have also used them and have never been disapointed! They truly do an amazing job and will... Read More listen to your vision and turn it into reality! Never hesitate to use these girls they will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kelly P

Robyn, Sam and her assistant were absolutely fantastic! Robyn is extremely responsive and so helpful! Not to mention, her team is incredibly talented and detail oriented. Everyone looked beautiful, thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Marlee R

I couldn't have had a better experience using cheers 2 u events. Robyn and her team were so flexible in their schedules and making sure every girl got what they wanted. Robyn worked with me at my trial until I knew exactly how I wanted my hair for my wedding day and I couldn't... Read More have asked for a better finished product. All of the girls in my wedding party looked absolutely gorgeous and it's all because of Robyn and her team. Multiple people kept coming up to me on my wedding day admiring how amazing each girl looked. I can honestly say I would never use anyone else, except for robyn and her team for any special event.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Amanda V

Felicia came to do my hair on site at my wedding and she was absolutely fantastic. My hair looked absolutely perfect and she was such a pleasure to work with beforehand and the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Michelle G

Robyn was great and bailed me out of a bind. She was friendly, professional, and a great hair stylist. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Courtney W

Robyn, you are amazing. My wedding was almost two weeks ago and Robyn and her assistant did the hair for my myself, my Mother, and 5 of my bridesmaids. They did everything from updo's to blow outs to curls to loose braids. They showed up right on time and swiftly and calmly did... Read More each girl's hair to perfection. They weren't pushy or stressful at all. They really contributed to the wonderful atmosphere of my wedding morning. I was so happy with my hair and so was everyone else! Thank you so much, Cheers 2 U Events!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Elise M

I worked with Cheers 2 U for my wedding hair and make up and they did a fabulous job! Both the hair stylist, Michelle, and make up artist, Madeline were professional, creative, and great to work with. They arrived on time, listened to the bride and bridesmaid hair/make up... Read More ideas, and really put a lot of creative effort in to each girl. If I ever needed to work with an on-location beauty team, they would be it!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Florence W

AMAZING, FLAWLESS hair and makeup!!! Our wedding was on 5/7/16 and we used Cheers 2 U for our bridal party hair and makeup! Robyn, Samantha and her assistants did an incredible job! Everyone raved about our hair and makeup!! The airbrush makeup is flawless!!! They drove about... Read More an hour to our venue in NJ and set up early that morning - around 8:30 am to start hair and makeup! They took their time to make sure that everyone was happy with their look. These are exceptional artists!! Look no further, brides!! - you have found the BEST!!!! Thank you so much Robyn and Samantha!! - Florrie and Matt 5/7/16, Valleybrook Wedding.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Aaron C

I cannot say enough good things about the team at Cheers 2 U Events. Robyn and her team were awesome! Leading up to my event Robyn was so easy to get a hold of, she would always almost instantly answer my emails. Her and her team were awesome at my trial, and truly waited until... Read More I was confident that my hair and makeup was exactly what I was looking for. They did an awesome job on myself and all of my bridesmaids. Everyone raved about our hair and makeup!!! Robyn and her team were sweet, funny, professional, and the perfect crew to hang out with before you get married. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Marina M

I had Felicia, a contractor for Cheers 2 U, do my hair and makeup. She also did a last minute request from a bridesmaid who loved her work so much she wanted in on the fun : ), to which she was incredibly flexible. I went for a chocolaty smoky eye, berry lips, and we both had... Read More soft somewhat Grecian somewhat Victorian updos. We looked flawless! I got my quote from Robyn pretty quickly and found that pricing was completely reasonable, especially since your artist will come to you for both the trial and the day of. Cheers 2 U came highly recommended by Ashley's Bridal in Jamison, PA after a previous vendor fell through. I totally wish I knew about them in the first place. Since I live a few states away from my hometown in Bucks County, they were more than accommodating when scheduling I time for the trial. Book them! You will not be disappointed!

Bridal Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Michelle P

I used Robyn, Sam, and their team for my bridal hair and makeup as well as hair and makeup for my bridal attendants. I found out about Cheers 2 U events, first hand; when I was a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding years ago. I was so happy with the way I looked and really liked... Read More their attention to detail and professionalism displayed by the Cheers 2 U team. Needless to say, I booked them for my own wedding shortly after my friend’s wedding. Robyn was very helpful through the planning process. She responded quickly to emails and was very thorough in her answers to questions. On the day of my trial, we sat down and talked about what I had envisioned for my hair and what could be achieved. We played around with extensions vs. no extensions, and Robyn was very patient with me through my trial. She listened to what I liked and also provided her opinion on what variations looked best. My trial with Sam was also fantastic. She had great attention to detail, communicated with me well, and (most importantly) ensured that I felt comfortable with my makeup. On wedding day, Robyn, Sam and their team were amazing! They were professional, friendly, and helpful. Both Robyn and Sam took thorough notes and pictures during my trial, so there were no surprises or confusion on wedding day. We had a huge bridal party (8 bridesmaids and 3 mothers) and we stayed on schedule (and everyone looked amazing). I was extremely pleased with my hair and makeup on my wedding day and I received many positive comments from my guests and people who saw pictures! I highly recommend Cheers 2 U events for bridal/bridal party hair and makeup – fantastic group of women.