Cheesecake Wedding Cakes by Mrs. B.

(62)

Virginia Beach, VA

Award-Winning Cheesecake Wedding Cakes

Mrs. B has been in business for over 25 years and has developed an excellent reputation. She makes over 40 kinds of cheesecakes and traditional wedding cakes. Please make an appointment for a tasting and a consultation to design something special for your wedding.

$$

Type

Gluten Free, Sugar Free

Bow2010

1133 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA

Mrs. "B's" Cheescake Wedding Cakes

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

Mrs. "B", they were AWESOME. There were so many different flavors and all were soo delicious. My favorite was the Pineapple and Keylime. They were decorated so beautifully and everyone raved about the flavors and were so pleased with the choices. You are such a special person Mrs. B and you are so accommodating. You allowed us to change and add so many times and you never got upset with us. You are so helpful and kind. Your cakes made the day for me and my family and friends. What a day to remember with the most wonderfully delicious Mrs. "B's" Cheesecakes. Thank you so much for all you did for us. I will tell all my friends the choice is Cheescake by Mrs. "B"! I am so happy with the decision made to go with your cakes. That was truly a smart decision in wedding cake choices. They were not only delicious but beautifully decorated. Thank you again Mrs. "B" for all your hard work and patience. Good Luck and continued success!!

9/28/2013 Response from Joan, the member

What a lovely review. It humbles me but at the same time encourages me not to hang up my apron just yet. Thank you so very much. Now I have to tell Mr B to crack some more eggs! Best Wishes to all.

Mother of the bride

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 DEB R

Wow! We spent a lot of time researching, looking for the "right" cake. We tried all the top rated vendors in the surrounding 2 states. Price, taste, or customer service weeded them all out. Then we found a jewel right in our backyard ! We were pleasantly surprised to walk into a shop where a sweet and saavy grandma was there with open arms and a hug. We like to work with people that are the "right" fit. It was an instant match. Then we tasted the cakes...another wow. We were able to mix and match cheesecake and traditional, as well as fillings. We gave Mrs. B a picture and vision. I am happy to say she exceeded our expectations. Our guests and other vendors were in awe. People are still talking about "that" cake. So how do I rate Mrs. B ? Customer service, creativity, price, product are ALL excellent and beyond. She is certainly a hidden gem! It was a wonderful experience and we will continue to use her services :)

Delicious!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Tracy P

Planning a wedding from a different state is a little scary. I found Mrs. B's cheesecake wedding cakes through an online search and decided to just go with it. My now husband and I both love cheesecake and her website had good reviews as well as a nice gallery of pictures of her work. I made some minor changes to my order several times, but it was no problem at all for her. I told her exactly what I wanted it to look like, and she nailed it. The cake was not only gorgeous, but delicious too! We got a three layered cake, the top two layers were just regular chocolate and vanilla, and the bottom was a raspberry swirl cheesecake (made with real fresh raspberry puree). All three flavors were great! If I were ever in her area again and needed a cake, I would most definitely give her repeat business.

9/18/2013 Response from the vendor

It was nice working with you. So glad I was able to meet your expectations. Thanks

Wonderful Mrs. B!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Rebecca S

My fiance and I fell in love with Mrs. B. when we went for our tasting. Her cheesecakes are absolutely delicious and were a hit at our wedding! The service was on time and stress-free, and Mrs, B is lovely to work with. We plan on using Mrs, B for our anniversary cake, it was that good!

Thank you very much! Mrs B

Best Cake Ever

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Jasmine G

I have used Mrs. B for my wedding cake as well as cakes for family functions. Everyone always rants and raves about how moist and delicious her cakes are.

11/10/2014 Response from the vendor

I too love a moist cake. it's not worth eating if it's dry

Fantastic Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Mary C

Mrs. B makes the most delicious wedding cakes I've ever tasted. We actually doubled our cake size because we knew it would be a hit with our guests. Everyone loved it and had seconds as predicted. Mrs. B is lovely and wonderful to work with as well.

11/10/2014 Response from the vendor

Your so kind. Thank you. My clients tell me the last crums are eaten.

Beauty x 3

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

First of all the customer service was excellent, I felt so comfortable from the moment I stepped in the door. Mrs.B made sure I got what I wanted and was very patient will I figured it out. She gave me a call to confirm and the cake was beautiful and taste great as well. If you are looking for a beautiful cake, with a beautiful taste and beautiful service, Mrs. B's is the place to go.

11/10/2014 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your comments. Thank you

Not just great cheesecakes .. So much more!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jocelyn b

From the moment I reached out to Mrs. B I knew she would be my cake vendor. She responded in a timely matter and we travelled from out of state just to meet her. She was on vacation and even accommodated a time to meet us while we were in town. Our tasting exceeded our expectations. We didn't want to leave , we wanted to try everything and retry everything again. Her pastries were so unique, very moist, incredibly tasty and she created a dessert bar that had such variety every taste preference was fulfilled. When we were ordering we feared we would be over budget since we were getting so many selections, we were wrong. Mrs. B has incredible pricing and the desserts taste homemade by a family member who cares. It was not a cookie cutter creation- we had cakes, tarts cookies, brownies, cheesecake bars and cupcakes. Our wedding cake she designed to our theme- which I gave her complete control of -- I never would have imagined such perfection. You name it and she can make it ! I highly recommend Mrs. B, we plan on visiting her for some of her desserts when we are in Virginia again. Thank you Mrs B for tying it all together for us - we are forever grateful !

11/10/2014 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working for you and I am delighted that you and your guests were pleased. It was so much fun baking a great variety for some one so appreciative. I look forward to seeing you again.

Yum

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Mrs. B has the most delicious cheesecakes and offers something original that you can't find anywhere else. Great service and a unique cake. Went back for our 15 year anniversary and Mrs. B was just as sweet as ever. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

11/10/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Please dont wait another 15 years before you come back!

Guests loved it

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Ashley B

We ordered a gluten free cheesecake as a part of a cake buffet we had at our reception. Our guests absolutely loved it and said it was delicious!

11/10/2014 Response from the vendor

Gluten free and sugar free cheesecakes are very popular and so easy to bake. Glad you were pleased.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Nivea V

Just writing this review is making me hungry for more of my wedding cake! From start to finish Mrs. B was the sweetest most down to earth person! I ended up putting down a deposit and canceling my 2 other cake tastings after my first meeting with her because it was just a perfect fit. Her cakes not only look great, but are so delicious and moist and flavorful! I cared about taste more than anything and she really hit the nail on the head. Do yourself a favor and get your cakes from Mrs. B! You won't be disappointed!

11/10/2014 Response from the vendor

I think you are awsome. Thanks!

A wedding cake for us!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Coretta O

My husband really doesn't eat cakes. But he loves cheesecake. I absolutely loved our pineapple three tiered wedding cheesecake. You couldn't tell the difference. I loved working with Mrs B. She is great to work with. Such a phenomenal person. Thank you for being my sounding block when my wedding world seemed to crumble. She is very understanding with wedding planning and always lend positive reinforcement and suggestions to overcome the wedding planning woes. We love you and VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHEESECAKE WEDDING CAKES by MRS. B Ps..... Our wedding was Sept 27, 2014 we had cheesecake for our wedding cake. Three weeks later we ordered a birthday cheesecake to celebrate our birthdays Oct 22 (mine) and Oct 23 (husband)

11/10/2014 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet. It was a pleasure to help you during a few moments of stress. It all worked out didnt it!! Happiness!

Wonderful Cheesecake-Mrs. B wonderful too

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Mrs. B is a delight to work with and very accommodating. I used Mrs. B for my son's groom's cake - Redskins themed. After speaking with her we came up with an idea and she did a beautiful job decorating. The cheesecake was delicious. Had a little mix up with the delivery time, but all worked out. Had lots of leftover - should have listened to Mrs. B on how much to order. The slices cut by the establishment where the event was held were way too big,and we still had lots left. If you want a special cheesecake made with TLC, Mrs. B is where to go!!!

11/10/2014 Response from the vendor

You were so very kind and sweet not to pour ashes on my head! I thank you for that! Just made delivery in the nick of time and you were very gracious and classy. Thank you!

Mrs. B cheesecakes

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Samantha A

The cake itself and service were outstanding. I will be using her again. The only advice I have is to order more than you need. We cut our cake into slivers and still did not get as many pieces as we thought we would. Mrs. B was a delight to work with!

11/10/2014 Response from the vendor

It is really important to order enough for every one and then make sure everyone is served before they come back for seconds and thirds. I do not know how many you had at your reception but I do know your cake was downsized to... Read Less Read More

Fantastic Cake!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

We had Mrs. B's cake for our son's wedding - key lime and raspberry cheesecake. It was absolutely delicious! I highly recommend Mrs. B to everyone.

Wedding Cakes to Die for!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Mrs. B's cakes are sooooooooo delicious, we deliberately ordered more cake than we needed for the wedding just so we could have leftovers. Mrs. B is service oriented, bakes wonderful pastries and wedding cheese cakes to die for. I highly recommend her key lime and raspberry cheese cakes. Her cakes are decorated beautifully and oh so tasty.

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Megan D

I cannot say enough about the amazing experience we had with Mrs. B. The cake tasted fantastic and Mrs. B's customer service was far above outstanding. My bride is gluten intolerant and Mrs. B was more than willing and able to accommodate her needs all while maintaining a truly delicious product. Thank you Mrs. B!!!

Pleasing to both the eyes and palate

Reviewed on 9/18/2013

My fiancee (now wife) and I want the perfect wedding cake for our wedding. Our relatives highly recommended Cheesecake Wedding Cakes by Mrs. B. They were raving about how gorgeous and delicious their wedding cakes were. We knew based on their personal experiences that Cheesecake Wedding Cakes by Mrs. B was the obvious choice. We did not have the luxury of time in terms of preparing for our wedding but Mrs. B made it easy for us. She listened very well to what we like and gave valuable suggestions. Come our wedding day, we were all pleasantly surprised to see our beautiful wedding cake that matched the look and feel of our reception venue. It was indeed a visual treat. Our cheesecake wedding cake was not only pleasing to the most scrutinizing eyes, it was also pleasing to the most refined palate. The special icing was decadent and the cheesecake itself was velvety smooth. The key lime, raspberry and pineapple flavors of the three layers of cake were simply refreshing. Cheesecake Wedding Cakes by Mrs. B made our wedding all the more special.

Aren't you sweet. Such a nice review. Thank you

Matthew and Jewelee's Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/16/2013

Our wedding day we used ms b for our wedding cake and it was the most beautiful cake i have ever seen and the best i have ever tasted. if you want beauty and great tasteing this is the place to be. Plus you can NOT bet the price. she is such a wonderful lady who makes it for a hobby. I did not want to get my cake from someone that wasnt going to put love into my cake and enjoy making it. I loved we found a family owned bussiness that i wasnt just a number and another cake. i was very pleased and would of not changed anything about my cake. It was so beautiful and wonderful tasting. PLEASE EVERYONE GET MS B'S to make your cakes for any event you will not be disapointed.

9/18/2013 Response from the vendor

Your cake was really pretty and it pleases me so much that you were happy with my work. Thanks

My daughters wedding cake

Reviewed on 9/16/2013

We ordered our daughters wedding cake with ms b it was the best choice we ever made. It was the best tasting and beautiful cake. If you want someone who will care about your cake and its not just a number call ms b. I will be using ms b for every event cake i need.

9/18/2013 Response from the vendor

It was fun working with you and your husband . He sure wanted his "little girl" to have exactly what she envisioned. It was a fun tasting.

Mrs. Terry Clark

Reviewed on 9/15/2013

We are from Pennsylvania and we found Mrs. B online and decided to have her make our wedding cake. Being that we were getting married in Virginia on the beach and we were so far away, we just trusted based on reviews that she would do a wonderful job. We were not disappointed. She was very professional and friendly. The cheesecake was out of this world. Our wedding guests could not stop talking about it. We were very pleased.

9/16/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Mrs Clark! I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness. Thank you for trusting me with your special cake!

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Joanne H

Mrs B is such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! I had asked for a flavor that she had never even made before and she took the challenge on and far exceeded my expectations. Please ask her to make her Orange Creamsicle cake. It is the best ever! My guests are still talking about it. The groom and I were sad when it was all gone! Mrs B took the time to figure out how I wanted the cake decorated. She is the sweetest lady ever! You won't regret having her as your baker! I highly, HIGHLY recommend her!

5/21/2013 Response from the vendor

Wow! How sweet of you to write a review while you were on your honeymoon! I am, of course, thrilled that you and your guests were pleased with my work. It sure makes me realize that I can't hang up my spatula just yet. Thanks... Read Less Read More

BEAUTIFUL AND MOUTH WATERING

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Judi M

the best tasting cake ever... my new husband loves cheesecake so when i came across mrs. b's, i new i had to do a tasting. I can't wait to eat the top half of my cake at my first anniversary.

best cake ever

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 elizabeth h

Seriously this was the BEST cake Ive ever tasted. Moist cake, light, flavorful filling, light and not too sweet NON DAIRY icing. SOOOO GOOD!!!! Mrs B is so nice and wonderful to work with. Good prices and reliable. Will continue to use her for all our cake needs. So far since my wedding cake, my mom used her for her wedding cake and weve purchased 3 birthday cakes. Wont go anywhere else again.

11/05/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. You and your mom were a joy to work with. I look forward to cracking more eggs for you. :)

The Best!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Anne M

We tasted three other bakeries in Virginia Beach, and all were both more expensive and not as tasty as Mrs. B. We repeatedly said, "This cake isn't as good as Mrs. B's, and it costs more, too! Why are we wasting our time here?" My parents-in-law asked if we could go back for another taste test just so they could keep eating her cake. And she does "normal" cakes, too! After a tasting, I bought a small cheesecake for my MIL's birthday (and scored major daughter-in-law points). Mrs. B was agreeable to my design ideas and very helpful with flavors. She offered ideas without telling me what to do, and she accepted my input. The finished product was absolutely gorgeous!! Everyone loved the idea of a cheesecake option for the wedding cake. They were all very excited as we described flavors. Our cake layers were key-lime cheesecake on bottom, yellow with strawberry filling in the middle, and chocolate-chocolate on top. We had ordered extra cake, but actually had very little left over because people wanted to try all three flavors ... and then take some home! As a testimonial to her cheesecake, I normally don't like cheesecake or key lime flavor, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE her key lime cheesecake! We ordered our groom's cake from her, too, and served it at the Rehearsal Dinner. Those flavors were vanilla cake with pineapple filling and a super-chocolate decadent cake. (Her prices were so good that my FIL demanded the second cake.) The two groom's cakes were demolished during dinner, and many portions were taken home as well. My photographer was the one who recommended Mrs B to us, and I am so thankful that he did! If you want a huge list of flavors or a fabulous cheesecake, run (don't walk) to Mrs B! She makes a wonderful cake, and we will probably start being repeat customers for birthday & anniversary cheesecakes.

10/22/2012 Response from the vendor

Do you see why I love going to my bakery? When my cakes make people so happy, how can I stay home! Much happiness to you. I look forward to seeing you again.

Send Email

TO Cheesecake Wedding Cakes by Mrs. B.