Chef's Market Wedding and Event Catering

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

900 Conference Drive, Goodlettsville, TN

Best Caterer

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Samantha G

Chef's Market went out of the way to offer us a totally personalized and wonderful menu! It's been 4 months since our wedding and people still rave about the food! We had a complicated request for a caterer in Nashville. We wanted authentic Indian food and deeply southern American food for our fusion wedding. Chef's Market pulled it off insanely well! The food was DELICIOUS. Jim was the most wonderful and accommodating host for our tasting at their restaurant. We were thrilled with the choices they made for us and were allowed to make suggestion for a completely individual and personal experience. All of the food at the wedding was hot, and exactly as it was in the tasting. Absolutely fabulous catering company, will definitely use them again!

My Wedding Caterer

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Lindsey

We decided to go with Chef's Market after hearing recommendations. We were not disappointed! From our very first meeting, they wanted to make sure they worked with our budget but also got us exactly the menu we were hoping for. Any questions I had throughout the whole planning process were answered quickly and I was encouraged to ask as many questions as I needed to. Closer to the wedding date - to my surprise - they also wanted to meet to make sure their stations matched my decor and my wedding theme. They were beyond helpful and were onsite during the reception to make sure everything ran smoothly! Plus, the most important part - the food was DELICIOUS! The groom and I also got our own plates of food so we could eat before we came into the reception and we also got food to take back to our hotel with us for a late night snack!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Lori M

Chef's Market catered my husband and I's wedding on October 12, 2013. The food was wonderful! Bo worked with us on creating a wonderful menu! We had several food stations and they even made our wedding cake. Bo was able to make the menu work within our budget easily. He even suggested a location for our reception! Chef's Market did a great job and their food is delicious!

Delicious

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Allison R

All of the food was delicious. No complaints

Amazing food!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Stephanie F

When it came time for choosing a caterer we were at a loss, we just wanted good food! Chef's Market was one of several caterers that was on our reception venue's preferred catering list and when I was describing the type of food we wanted we were told this was the place. We made an appointment with Carol and went in for a food tasting. My husband was in a state of bliss afterwards. Carol took us through the line and anything we wanted to taste was put on a plate. She then gave us time to try everything and discuss. When she returned we narrowed down our favorites and we made a custom menu. I mentioned that I wanted food stations instead of buffet or plated and no problem. A salad station (baby greens and spinach, multiple fresh toppings, nuts and cheeses, three different dressings), pasta station (build your own with three different pastas, three sauces, chicken, shrimp and other toppings) and carving station (beef tenderloin, veggies, garlic and sweet potato mash and several types of dinner rolls). I am addicted to hummus and wanted that to be served during cocktail hour and no problem there either (three different types with multiple breads and crackers). Budget was a huge concern since we were expecting 200 guests. She worked with us and we were under $35/person including the cocktail hour food! When we arrived at our venue they brought down a hummus platter for the wedding party and even made the groom and I plates of food and brought them to the table for us during dinner. Every single guest raved about the food. No one waited in a long line and the presentation of the foods was brilliant! They put little touches like a fresh basil plant at the salad station which the gardeners of the family could not stop talking about! Hands down Chef's Market provided outstanding service and the most amazing food I have ever had. Since we did not have much time to eat during the wedding we have made plans to go to the store front to quench our cravings!

My wonderful caterer

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Monica C

I can't say enough great things about Chef's Market. We ended up working with the owner Jim after one of their staff members left for pursue another opportunity. I was really surprised at how involved he was with my wedding and even came along to meet with my coordinator at the reception venue. He and his staff are exceptionally friendly and courteous. My parents absolutely loved him and even invited him to the reception. The food is amazing and their presentation is by far the most creative that I have ever seen at a reception. Thanks Chef's Market!!!

Great Food!

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Mary A

My fiance, family, and I all wanted to make sure we had good food at our reception and Chef's Market didn't disappoint! They were easy to work with, had great ideas, and really delivered a great meal! We decided to do food stations instead of a buffet or sit down meal, and all our guests were raving about how great the food was- especially the mac n cheese station.

2011-06-27T14:51:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad everyone enjoyed the food at your reception, we love the mac and cheese as well!:) Thank you again and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!Best Regards,Chef's Market's Catering Team

Food

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Jaime L

Innovative menus and tasted excellent. We went for 'upscale comfort food' and they hit a home run. Fried Green Tomatoes were a big hit and the buffet table-scaping was incredible. They incorporated the elements of the wedding into their design which I wasn't expecting. Also, the shrimp and grits was also a big hit. Extremely friendly and helpful serving staff. Everyone raved about it.

Chef's Market

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Amanda M

I absolutely LOVE Chef's Market. They were so wonderful to work with. Our catering appointment couldn't have been more fun. Chef's does not serve alcohol, but the owner presented us with both a red and white he bought just to have during our appointment. They are nothing short of terrific there! I HIGHLY recommend them. The food was amazing at our reception!!!

Exeptional!

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Ashley H

I am giving you this review one month after my wedding. I have people still coming up to me and saying how fantastic the food was. It was classy but so fun for our New Years Eve wedding.

AMAZING caterer! (and take away)

Reviewed on 1/06/2011 denisse e

We were beyond satisfied with our catering choice. Our venue recommended Chef's Market and we are so glad! We had a wonderful menu for our guests to choose from and were extremely happy when we had our food tasting. The staff is so friendly and the food is delicious! From the spinach queso and orzo rice all the way to coffee and cookies filled with different flavors - everything was tasty! They even decorate all of the food tables and stations to coordinate with your theme so you don't have to pay for more arrangements from a florist. I went to the take away restaurant after we got home from the honeymoon so we could try more items on their menu. Highly recommend you use for any event or stop in for to go meals!

Not your average wedding meal

Reviewed on 10/23/2010 Shayna B

Loved our catering! You get what you pay for, but Chef's market is flexible financially and really does an amazing job. Our waiters were so attentive and did a great job passing around the appetizers. Our meal was a huge buffet and the food was hot, delicious, and again, the service was wonderful. Cake service came with it as well!

TO Chef's Market