Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

2409 Lawnmeadow Dr, Richardson, TX (214) 886-1419

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 JazzMarie M

Chelsea was AMAZING to work with and I will recommend her EVERY TIME! She was very kind, genuine, and flexible. I couldn't always explain the vision I had, so she gave me options and helped narrow down the details until everything was perfect. :) She designed our wedding... Read More invitations, wedding programs, and personalized thank you cards; all of which were absolutely beautiful. Also, I was considering calligraphy for the invitations and mentioned this to Chelsea; she connected me with a gal who did all of the calligraphy and the penmanship was stunningly beautiful. Chelsea facilitated everything, so no extra time coordinating/planning/etc. When I received the invitations, programs, and thank you cards, I nearly had tears of joy. Everything was classy, elegant, and perfect!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Kristin P

I utilized Chelsea Coy Designs for my wedding invitations and personalized cake table napkins. Everything turned out absolutely beautifully! Chelsea was able to provide a range of options for how much I wanted to spend, which I really appreciated. She was receptive to my... Read More preferences for color and style, and also gave great suggestions to consider. Chelsea was also very kind and personable, easy to communicate with. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Christina G

Wonderful experience working with her! Chelsea did a fantastic job designing my thank you cards - very pleased with the outcome!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016

Our daughter was married in Dallas and we had the joy of working with Chelsea on all the printed products including invitations, order of events and menus. She is beautiful inside and out (so fun to be with) and her work was exquisite, very high quality products and design. It... Read More was a beautiful day and we are so happy that Chelsea was a part of it.