Chelsea Dawn Weddings

Cedar Falls & the 'Loo (& the rest of Iowa, too!)

Organic/documentary photos with an editorial twist

Hi, I'm Chelsea. I'm a documentary photographer specializing in weddings, intimate ceremonies, and elopements. I believe my purpose is to tell the story of the day, not to write it, necessarily :) I value people over things, as well as moments over aesthetics. I am a non-discriminatory business owner and enjoy working with folks from all backgrounds and walks of life.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Cedar Falls & the 'Loo (& the rest of Iowa, too!) (319) 529-9836
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Brooke A

Chelsea is as an amazing person and she is a photographer. She made the entire process from engagement pictures to our wedding day a smooth process that ended with amazing pictures. Not only did we received great wedding portraits but I also received photographs of those moments... Read More in-between the posing and the celebration of the our wedding day. They are memories that I will forever have because she captured them. I couldn't recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Baileigh O

Chelsea is AMAZING!! Our engagement session was soooo much fun. It was so relaxed and natural! The photos turned out perfect. People literally message/ tell me how great my photographer is and how amazing her work is! Chelsea’s work is so raw and natural! She has a very special... Read More eye & talent that is undeniable behind that camera! HIGHLY recommended!!! It’s great when you have an amazing photographer but also great when her personality is just as great as her skills! 👏🏼 Can’t wait to work with her more as I secretly creep all of her work 😘

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Justi F

Chelsea is absolutely amazing! Our wedding was on Saturday and she has already posted several sneak peeks. She perfectly captured moments throughout the day that I will cherish forever. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Katie C

I found Chelsea after heartbreakingly losing the first photographer I chose. Well, I think there was someone up above with a greater plan because she has been such a blessing. Chelsea is so kind and makes each step feel relaxed and easy, plus she is the BEST communicator! If all... Read More of these qualities weren't enough, just take a look at her beautifully displayed talent. She is nothing short of remarkable. I am so thankful for her.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sarah M

Chelsea is absolutely amazing! She made my fiancée and I feel so comfortable and natural for our engagement photos. It didn’t feel like we were ”posing” for photos. Just having a conversation. She was very go-with-the-flow but she just had such a good eye for what would be a... Read More good photo. And our photos turned out so beautiful! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Can’t wait for Chelsea to capture our big day!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Brett S

Chelsea's attention to detail is unparalleled. She try is a professional in every sense of the word. We have received so many compliments on all our pictures, engagement and wedding. She couldn't have been any better!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Cat P

Chelsea was amazing to work with on our wedding day - and the photos we received were phenomenal. My husband is camera shy and doesn't like posed photos - but the way that Chelsea ran our wedding photo session made him really relax and just enjoy capturing the day. Chelsea truly... Read More is a story telling photographer - I would pick her for our wedding session every time!

Chelsea

I photographed my first wedding in 2012 - and I've been evolving and growing both my business and artistry ever since! My style is focused on natural environments, organic moments, and film-inspired editing techniques. When I'm not photographing down-to-earth couples, I can be found chasing my littles around the park, writing witty captions for the bogus stuff that comes out of their tiny mouths, working in the spa, updating my netflix queue, or traveling to and from Colorado/Iowa to hang with the fam. I would be completely honored to tell the story of your wedding day. Please say hi!