Chelsea Dawn Weddings

Cedar Falls & The 'Loo (and the rest of Iowa, too)

Organic wedding day photographs

Hi, I'm Chelsea. I'm a documentary photographer specializing in weddings, intimate ceremonies, and elopements. "People will forget what you say, but they'll NEVER forget how you made them feel". This is kind of my life's mantra (corny, yes, but also 100% true). I believe my purpose is to tell the story of the day, not to write it, necessarily :)

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Cedar Falls & The 'Loo (and the rest of Iowa, too) (319) 529-9836
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Brooke A

Chelsea is as an amazing person and she is a photographer. She made the entire process from engagement pictures to our wedding day a smooth process that ended with amazing pictures. Not only did we received great wedding portraits but I also received photographs of those moments... Read More in-between the posing and the celebration of the our wedding day. They are memories that I will forever have because she captured them. I couldn't recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Cat P

Chelsea was amazing to work with on our wedding day - and the photos we received were phenomenal. My husband is camera shy and doesn't like posed photos - but the way that Chelsea ran our wedding photo session made him really relax and just enjoy capturing the day. Chelsea truly... Read More is a story telling photographer - I would pick her for our wedding session every time!

Chelsea

I photographed my first wedding in 2012 - and I've been evolving and growing both my business and artistry ever since! My style is focused on natural environments, organic moments, and film-inspired editing techniques. When I'm not photographing down-to-earth couples, I can be found chasing my littles around the park, writing witty captions for the bogus stuff that comes out of their tiny mouths, working in the spa, updating my netflix queue, or traveling to and from Colorado/Iowa to hang with the fam. I would be completely honored to tell the story of your wedding day. Please say hi!