Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Newbury Park, CA (805) 410-3171

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Shiva J

I highly recommend Chelsea Elizabeth Photography for weddings. From the very beginning every process is completed so professionally. From the email correspondence, contracting and google doc wedding details information (including timelines photo ideas and about you as a couple... Read More - it all feels very personalized and detailed leaving you worry free). I was absolutely thrilled with the quality of the photos and diversity of shots that we received. Beautiful couple shots, family shots, wedding detail shots. Every memory was captured well allowing us to forever relive the memories of our wedding day. Chelsea Elizabeth is a delight to work with. She is sweet and it is apparent that she has a passion for photography as showcased by her work.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Samantha M

If I could give them even more stars I would. First, Chelsea is great at answering her emails. She usually responds from within a few hours to a day at the latest. She is extremely nice and energetic over emails. I (unfortunately) never had the experience to speak with her over... Read More the phone. Emails were good enough for me since it was the most convenient. She helped us organize our shooting locations for our engagement shoot around Disneyland. My fiance and I decided to have our engagement photo taken by Chelsea Elizabeth Photography and we had a blast! We had our engagement session with Chelsea only and she was wonderful. She's super funny, quirky, down to earth, and is still very professional. Her creativity really shines when she is in her element. When I first started looking for photographers I was discouraged. We didn't want to have the typical engagement photos, we wanted them to be US. After speaking to a co worker about my struggles, she came across CEP. I looked at her website not just glanced, but literally DUG DEEP into her website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and I knew she was the one I wanted to have a photos done with. We had them done this past February and thinking that it would be a light day (we had them done on a Tuesday) and it would be cool out - it was the complete opposite, but yet she was still complete upbeat despite the 90+ degree weather and the insane crowds. We got our photos back about a month (maybe less) later and I was in LOVE with them. She captured every moment. Some of the positions that we were in felt awkward and I wasn't sure how they would come out - turned out, those were the photos that were my FAVORITE. She even included a credit to have some photos printed - which we used and they were shipped and received within a week and a half! They're perfect. Thank you Chelsea, for sticking with us through happy times, EXTREMELY HOT TIMES, and we are so unbelievably in love with the product that you have provided! To date, the team at Chelsea Elizabeth Photography (and Chelsea herself) has been worth every penny. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Chelsea Elizabeth Photography and have more shoots taken during the happiest moments of our life!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Michelle B

Chelsea photographed our wedding in January 2015 at the Bel-Air Bay Club. She and her assistant were awesome and went non-stop. We were so impressed by their energy and enthusiasm! Chelsea reminded me of a modern day gun slinger with her 2 cameras attached at the hip- shooting... Read More away. She captured so many memories from the quiet intimate moments to all the twirls and dips on the dance floor without us even realizing she was there. We are thrilled with our photos and our experience before, during, and after the wedding. We would highly recommend Chelsea Elizabeth Photography!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katie M

Chelsea and her team were the absolutely BEST wedding photographers we could've asked for! During the getting ready hours, Chelsea was instrumental in knowing all the to-dos before the wedding. She was there to catch every moment, from getting ready to the last dance, but... Read More blended in just the same. Her personality is great for any bride and groom and her creativity is over the top! She captures gorgeous pictures! She was so organized from the minute we booked, sent spreadsheets for us to complete to make sure we didn't miss any must have pictures with family members and friends! I would recommend Chelsea to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Amy B

Chelsea and her team did an amazing job for both our engagement and wedding photos! Everything was extremely easy from the beginning - communication, planning, and her website payment system. I was especially impressed with how organized and efficient she was doing our... Read More pre-ceremony photos. Everything turned out so beautiful and I'm really pleased with the outcome. She was a little more than our budget allowed for, but it was well worth it!! Highly recommend :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kelly M

Fabulous. Our pictures came out wonderfully. She's fun and easy to work with. She did two engagement shoots AND our wedding pics. They were all fantastic. She even captured so many wonderful pics of our guests. One of my guests received so many likes compliments on a photo of... Read More her and her husband at our wedding. Another family (who were also guests are our wedding) said the pic she took of them is one of the best family shots they have...they may even use it for their Christmas card! She's great. Love her.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sarina C

Where do I begin! As soon as I got engaged, I knew that I wanted to hire Chelsea as my wedding photographer. My sister and our family friend both had Chelsea capture their wedding day and I LOVED their photos, so I knew it wasn't a question. I even booked my venue based on her... Read More availability because I knew how important a wedding photographer was and I didn't want to settle on anyone else. During our engagement photos, she made my husband and I feel so comfortable. I loved her creativity, sense of humor, and vision for breathtaking photos. Even on an extremely windy day in Ventura, she was able to produce gorgeous photos of my husband and me. We LOVED those photos! On our wedding day, Chelsea bent over backwards to capture every single moment of our special day. I honestly didn't even know she was there capturing some of the funniest moments of our wedding. She takes photos from every angle and pays attention to detail. Her passion for photography and for making brides shine in their wedding photos is so apparent. We had a very large bridal party and Chelsea did a great job of organizing everyone. We seriously are obsessed with our photos. Thank you, Chelsea! I also want to mention that Chelsea is very responsive and easy going. This was such a relief during our wedding planning process. If you are looking for a photographer and do not want to worry about this important piece of your wedding, I highly recommend that you invest in Chelsea! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sarina C

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Adriana d

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! Chelsea Elizabeth Photography is AMAZING!!! She was the first vendor I booked after getting the venues for our wedding. I was in tears trying to navigate wedding planning and she was so great and calm and answered... Read More every question no matter how ridiculous! Also as a queer couple, I was nervous about getting the right photographer to capture our day. She sent me pictures of previous same-sex weddings she had done in the past and was very accommodating. My partner, a complete introvert, felt very comfortable with Chelsea and the second photographer, Katie. Every image she took captured the joy, love, and happiness on our wedding day. All my guests also commented on how amazing Chelsea and Katie were. With many LGBTQ friends and family at our wedding, they also felt very comfortable. I highly recommend Chelsea and her team . . . and now that a lot more LGBTQ folks are going to be getting married I hope you choose to trust your wedding day to Chelsea Elizabeth Photography!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Katie A

When my husband and I got engaged, I knew the photographer was going to be the most important detail for me. The idea of having these images for a lifetime and making sure they documented every moment of our special day was crucial for me. When I came across Chelsea's photos... Read More on pinterest, I absolutely loved her style. Once I saw that she was also on the preferred vendor list for our venue, I knew I had to have her be part of our day. Chelsea really made us so comfortbale during our engagement session. We were both a bit nervous about having so many pictures taken of us, but she made it so fun and natural. We were absolutely in love with the way the photo's turned out. On our wedding day, Chelsea fit in so great, we hardly noticed she was there! This made for such natural and in the moment pictures. She really captured EVERYTHING! From getting ready, to formal portraits, to every single little detail. We have photos of it all! I absolutely loved the way she organizes the photos as well (girls, guys, getting ready, ceremony, receptions, decor, etc). Thoughout the wedding planning journey, Chelsea was always extremely responsive and on top of things. It helped to ensure that everything went as smoothly as possible and took the worry off of us. I cannot wait to look back on these images for years and years to come and continue to relive the best day of our lives. Thank you so much for everything Chelsea! We cannot wait to continue to use you as our family grows later on in our lives.

The best there is!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Sarah R

I really can't say enough when it comes to how great Chelsea was! She and her staff were so professional but also SO fun to have around all day! She is so creative and her pictures truly capture something magical. If you want the most amazing pictures for your special day,... Read More Chelsea is your girl! Thank you Chelsea for everything! We'll definitely be seeing you again soon for another session!

Chelsea Elizabeth Photography

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Christine B

Chelsea is absolutely the BEST. Not only does she take amazing pictures but she is so easy to work with. My husband and I got married 5 years ago and when we were interviewing photographers and met Chelsea we knew she was the one. She was very easy going, up beat, friendly and... Read More helpful. She offered much needed advice to help with all aspects our wedding too (like flowers, or cake or venues) To me that is going above and beyond her job. She really wants to help make your day perfect in every way. I look at our wedding album all the time and remember what a magical day it was. Photo sessions with Chelsea were so fun and easy to pose for. She always knew the best locations. We were able to be ourselves so she can capture all the candid photos. And you will get your pictures quickly! Since being our wedding photographer Chelsea has taken pictures of all of our children and family photos too. Her pictures have become such a part of our family i cant imagine using anyone else. The Ben Family LOVES Chelsea :)

Disappointed

Reviewed on 1/12/2015

The biggest let down of our wedding - the Photography. Our first interaction with Chelsea Elizabeth Photography was very positive, I really enjoyed meeting with her and she appeared to be very accommodating. Administrative wise, she is very professional. She has a great... Read More billing system and website - very easy to keep track of details. Unfortunately, the end result was not what we had expected - to be exact, we were extremely disappointed. I do think there was very much a disconnect between Chelsea and ourselves. There was probably too much time between the meetings and the actual wedding as a number our wishes were forgotten, missed or other-wised left out. We felt like the initial meeting were a waste of time as very little of our input was considered. I would have expected that her experience as a photographer would have produced different actions and as result a significantly better end product. In fact, guests that took pictures with cell phones or personal cameras produced much better results. When we expressed our disappointment, she tried to randomly "fix" images as opposed to asking what we weren't specifically happy with. I would have expected the opportunity to discuss the situation or be presented with some sort of solution, unfortunately, this never happened. We are now left with poor, disappointing images. Advice to any perspective clients ......... Do your research, ask questions and be very, very clear as to what you expect. I would even advise investing initial photoshoot to get a feel of what you can expect. This is your wedding day and it can never be recreated, choose someone that represents your vision and is willing to work with you before and after the wedding. I would advise on looking elsewhere.

Wedding Photographer, Now Family Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Kate C

Chelsea Elizabeth did our engagement and wedding photography and we loved her so much we went on to have her do our maternity shoot, delivery shoot and first family photo. Chelsea just finished our mini session of our eight month old baby for our holiday cards and they are... Read More amazing! We feel so lucky and blessed that we found such an amazing wedding photographer, that is now following us through our journey of family life! She makes being photographed so comfortable that she literally has been part of every intimate event of our last few years. If you want someone who is comfortable to be around and extremely patient Chelsea Elizabeth is probably the photographer you want to choose.

Chelsea is one in a million

Reviewed on 12/16/2014

Chelsea was our photographer for our wedding in August.. The first thing I liked about Chelsea is she was extremely prompt getting back to my initial info request. I am a real "antsy Nancy" and don't like to wait for answers. She got back to me the same day and we set up a... Read More consultation. I had done my research and couldn't find anyone that did the kind of work she did! Upon meeting her I was instantly impressed by how professional and down right awesome she was! She cared so much about our vision and asked us a million questions. The day of the wedding she was prepared, calm and focused. She wrangled our giant wedding party together effortlessly and took the most amazing pictures.. Not only was the finished product amazing, the memory was amazing because she was so fun to work with! I would recommend anyone who asks to hire Chelsea!! Thank you again Chelsea! You captured our day to a tea and we love you so much!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Rebecca B

My husband and I found out about Chelsea McCormick of Chelsea Elizabeth Photography when we were searching for a wedding venue. I fell in love with her photography the moment I laid eyes on it. While researching other photographers, I couldn't help but go back to Chelsea's... Read More website and long to hire her for our wedding. I never thought we would be able to afford her services. However, Chelsea was kind enough to go to the wedding venue we chose and meet with my husband, parents, and me to discuss her services in more detail and design a custom photography package that we could afford. We hired her on the spot! My husband and I had never had a professional photo shoot before, so I was a bit nervous when it was time to have our engagement session. Fortunately, we felt incredibly comfortable with Chelsea and developed an instant rapport. Our photos looked amazing, and we were confident that our wedding photos would look just as beautiful. Although Chelsea was 5 months pregnant with twins on our wedding day, that did not get in the way of her shooting the most fabulous and unique photos for us. Her photography service was one of our biggest wedding expenses, but it was definitely worth the investment. She captured every single moment of the day, and we are so happy that we will always have wonderful memories of such a special occasion. To top it all off, Chelsea frequently offers incentives for posting comments on her blog or referring new clients. For example, we received a complimentary 16x20 print for having 50+ family members and friends comment on our engagement session blog. We also won a complimentary 16x20 canvas print for having the most blog comments of any couple during the year of 2010. Additionally, we have received a few hundred dollars of credit to use towards future purchases (e.g. prints, albums, etc.) for referring new clients to her. Words cannot express how much we love Chelsea Elizabeth Photography. Since getting married in 2010, we also hired her for a "baby's first year" package. Chelsea did our maternity photo shoot over the summer, and she recently met with us to take a newborn photo shoot with the new member of our family. Even my sister, family friend, and colleague hired her for their weddings! My husband and I highly recommend Chelsea McCormick for all of your professional photography needs!

Fabolous Engagement Session

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Rena R

Chelsea did such an amazing job at making me feel comfortable (I HATE having my picture taken) during my engagement shoot. Not only did I feel comfortable during the shoot but I have never looked so good in pictures before. I even had friends say I looked like a model.... Read More Chelsea is very professional, makes you feel comfortable and delivers a high quality product. I have referred her to many friends and colleagues and none of them have been disappointed! I can't recommend her enough!

Beautiful photos with amazing color!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014

My husband and I found Chelsea Elizabeth Photography while searching for wedding venues. Her Golden Road Brewery photos were so outstanding that we knew we had to book the venue and, more importantly, we had to use Chelsea as our photographer! Planning and scheduling the... Read More photo shoots with the studio manager Bree was a breeze. She helped us map out our entire wedding day schedule, and scouted out amazing locations for our wedding party photos ahead of time. Chelsea really takes time to get to know you, and tailors your photo shoot to your personality. I loved how laid back she was throughout our wedding day. Definitely helped make things run smoothly! We just received our final prints - which came in this adorable box with a printout of every photo and a USB drive with the images. I think we've looked through them 100 times already! I really can't say enough about Chelsea and her amazing team. We'll definitely be booking her for future family photos!

Simply Amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2013 Mary H

Many of our friends who have gotten married in the past several years have all used Chelsea Elizabeth. Why? Simple - because she is totally awesome!! She is super easy to work with and is very down to earth. She replies to all our emails at such a fast rate and always addresses... Read More any of our questions or concerns. Her attention to detail is so divine, and her pictures always turned out so pretty!! We've received our engagement albums, which came out magnificent!! We can't wait for our wedding album. With Chelsea Elizabeth as your photographer, you won't have any regrets, only great pictures and albums to remind you of your adorable engagement and beautiful wedding day!

Chelsea Elizabeth

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 N S

Chelsea was the photographer for our engagement session as well as our wedding. We had a wonderful experience with her. Our engagement photos turned out phenomenal and she helped us put together a guestbook with the photos. She met with us numerous times to discuss what we... Read More were looking for on the day of the wedding. Chelsea is fun & professional and her photos are phenomenal. We would highly recommend her.

Photographer

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Cat R

Chelsea is awesome, she did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Chelsea is very personable and she worked really hard to get us the poses that we wanted.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 stacy g

Chelsea was absolutely amazing. I was very nervous about hiring a photographer as neither my husband or myself are photogenic. She worked with us during the engagement session helping us become more comfortable in front of the camera. The photos for both the engagement... Read More session and the wedding were incredible. She is truly an extraordinary artist. The lighting, placement, setting and angles were just perfect in the photos. And the album she created was absolutely spectacular. I have referred her to several of my friends and will continue to use her for future events. Hands down, she is the best!

best photographer i've ever had!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Hailey Z

If you want a photographer that cares and gives you quality time to capture the best day of your life, then Chelsea Elizabeth Photography is the right company to use. Not only does she give you the time you deserve, but she gives you quality to last a lifetime. We had our... Read More engagement pictures taken exactly where and when we wanted them. I still can't get over how beautiful they came out and how Chelsea uses sunlight to her advantage. She has such a gift. We had our wedding in Laguna Beach and I can't get over the pictures that she took that day. She captured every single moment that there was and even moments that I wasn't able to see. From start to finish Chelsea gives A+ effort and then some. She is extremely personable, always returns emails in a timely manner and always calls you when she says she will. Definitely was worth every penny spent! Seriously, Chelsea Elizabeth Photography was the best vendor I had at my wedding. In my opinion, the photographer is the most important person there, and Chelsea gets it done!

Wonderful Eye

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Dawn V

She is awsome at chatching true smiles and emotions, the pictures were to die for! She was also really wonderful to work with and at times forgot she was there during personal times and during cermony. But i am bias she is luckly my cousin and she is the bestest evers!!!

Photography

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Amy V

Chelsea did a wonderful job photographing my wedding, my engagement session, and budoir photos. While she is a bit pricey, she did a fabulous job and I love the pictures she took!