Chelsea Renay - Wedding Photographer

Lakeland, Central FL, West Coast FL, Tampa, Worldwide

WITH LOVE SO RAD, WHY NOT SHOW IT OFF A BIT?

Truth: Your wedding photos are about SO much more than a pretty picture. This day and those photos are the culmination of every high and low you've endured leading up to this very day. The testimony of a love that won. I’ll be there for the laughs among friends and tears behind closed doors that no one else will see. I’ll be there when those tears have dried up and drinks are poured as music blasts throughout the air. There will be big moments & quieter ones that sneak right by you; that’s what I’m there to see and to show; at any time of day, any place in the world, doing whatever it takes, because that’s what you deserve. A photographer that cares about what matters to you and that's what I will be. Go to www.chelsearenay.com, fill out the contact form; I respond within the hour, BOOM!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Lakeland, Central FL, West Coast FL, Tampa, Worldwide (407) 520-1088
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Emily C

I was so anxious to choose a wedding photographer until I found Chelsea. Chelsea was a dream to work with. She is energetic, fun, professional and truly cares about people. She made our wedding photo dreams come to life and delivered such a high quality product that blew us... Read More away. She made us feel so comfortable because after our engagement shoot we knew we could trust her completely to provide us with direction that made her artistic vision come across in the pictures (and she made us look hella fine)! We are so impressed by the fact that she delivered all of our wedding photos so quickly. We had them by the next week which is unheard of! She is well-connected in the wedding industry in Florida and introduced us to the amazing second shooter and a videographer we used. We couldn't be happier with our choice of wedding photographer and are recommending her to any and everyone who wants quality pictures for their event. Thank you for a five star experience Chelsea! :)

2017-06-08T07:35:30 Response from the vendor

My favorite thing about reading these reviews, apart from your totally sweet words, is that fact that I can't SEE who writes them...but I just know who it is because of THE WAY you write! <3 You guys were amazing and already #hellafine so it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Skye M

Chelsea was a life saver for my wedding on October 8th, 2016 at Club Lake Plantation in Apopka, Florida. That week was also when Hurricane Matthew hit, so my photographer who was paid in full and had been planning on working our wedding for over a year cancelled 2 days before... Read More the wedding day. You can imagine my panic and frustration! I called my wedding coordinator, Amy from Runway Events (if you need a wedding coordinator CALL THEM). Amy and Rebekkah told me they had a plan and would try to find someone for me.. Let me remind you we are 2 days away from the big day! They introduced me to Chelsea and she was God sent! She emailed me that night!! She was able to be there and photograph my amazing day! Note, I was not able to plan with her about what I wanted, but she pretty much read my mind! Chelsea captured every moment that I wanted and more, I even received my photos less than a week later!!! I could not have asked for someone better! She was very sweet and helpful when it came to posing (my husband and I aren't very good at pictures). Chelsea interacted with everyone well with giving directions to ensure the perfect photo. She was a ninja when it came to working, my mom even stated that she never remembered seeing Chelsea when she took candid shots! Her ideas were original and creative and every shot seemed to tell a story! I would recommend her to capture your love story on your special day! We loved her!

2017-01-18T11:47:26 Response from the vendor

Ah, Skye -- Reading this may or may not have teared me up a little. OK -- it definitely did! Haha! I'm so glad I was able to help you guys; above all, it's things like this that make my job so unbelievably rewarding. Good... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Kristen G

My fiancé and I hired Chelsea as our wedding photographer for our upcoming wedding in February and for our engagement pictures. I was a little bit nervous going into the engagement shoot, since neither my fiancé nor I have ever had professional photos taken. From the second we... Read More met Chelsea, we immediately clicked. Chelsea made us feel so relaxed and comfortable during our shoot and nothing felt staged or awkward! I was sad when the shoot was over because I was having so much fun! And let me tell you, our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined! We have received SO many compliments! I cannot say enough good things about Chelsea! She is so genuine, professional, creative and just a joy to be around ( the latter is important since she will be with us all day for our wedding 🙂 ). She responds to emails very promptly and is willing to help with any questions we have! We even received all of our edited photos in less than a week! Chelsea, you are a rock star!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Michelle M

Chelsea is absolutely amazing! From my first email exchange with her I felt comfortable and confident in her and was so relieved to have found our photographer. She is so honest and professional and you can tell she truly loves what she does and is pretty great at it if I do say... Read More so myself! She takes the time to get to know you as a couple and bases the sessions around you. There are no cookie cutter or awkward poses which my husband and I loved! We both felt so relaxed and comfortable around her at our engagement session we couldn't wait to work with her again at our wedding. Sure enough she was amazing at our wedding as well! She coordinated with our day of coordinator and had our timeline and was ready to go as soon as we got to the venue. She found the perfect spots for all of our formal photos and captured lots of candid photos of the whole day as well. Guests at our wedding keep telling us how amazing our photographer was and that they can't wait to see our photos. This was not news to us, we already knew she was amazing! The day we got back from our honeymoon she emailed us our wedding gallery and we were so in love with everything that she captured. It was like reliving our whole wedding day and we are so thrilled to have had Chelsea be a part of our day. I can't say enough wonderful things about Chelsea and her work truly speaks for itself. I highly recommend her services to any bride and groom in the market for a wedding photographer -- she is the best around!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Taylor L

Amazing and gifted photographer. Wouldnt of done my wedding without her there to take our pictures!! Definetly worth every penny it costs and she goes above and beyond to make your day special! <3

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kristy O

She is an exceptional photographer and captures every moment of the day at full potential. As I look back on the pictures of the wedding choosing Chelsea was one of the best decisions we made. We highly recommend her to every bride and groom! I'm so honored to have a down to... Read More earth and the most talented photographer part of our wedding. I can't thank her enough for capturing the beauty of our day and forever leaving these pictures within our memories for years to come.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Carley O

I wish there was more than five stars to give this AMAZINGLY TALENTED girl. Never in my life have I been so happy with photographs of myself and my husband. She made me feel so beautiful and at ease while shooting and we had so much fun getting to know each other. Her photos are... Read More timeless, classy, romantic, with beautiful lighting and so much thought and work put into them. I highly highly highly recommend her and cannot wait until I can find another reason to use her!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ashley W

When it comes to Chelsea I do not have enough good things to say! For our wedding, my number one priority was finding a photographer that I loved. When I saw Chelsea's work I knew she was the one for me and when we got our photos they were way better than I could have ever... Read More imagined! Outside of her work, Chelsea is true joy to be around and made our engagement shoot so much fun! She gave us a big hug when we she saw us and instantly made us feel comfortable. She listened to my ideas and made them even better. I was blown away with our engagement photos and I can not wait for her to spend our wedding day with us! Chelsea is not only kind, genuine and professional she is a true artist and it is apparent in her photos! Thank you Chelsea! Love, Ashley and Britt

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Ashley R

AMAZING! Captured beautiful moments! Competitively priced, quick turn around for the return of pictures, easy to communicate with. Overall great photographer and super sweet! Highly recommend!

2017-01-18T11:48:25 Response from the vendor

I appreciate all of the kind words! Thank you again and best wishes to your lovely new family! <3

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 ivy f

My whole family loved working with Chelsea! Not only did she provide us with pictures that caught each persons personality but she was a joy to be around! The turn around time until when we actually got our pictures was extremely fast. The pictures she took for us will be... Read More cherished forever!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lauren W

While searching for a wedding photographer can be grueling, finding one that you connect with and who genuinely shares in the excitement of your day can be even more difficult. We found just that and more in Chelsea. I remember how anxious she was to meet us, and once she did,... Read More her excitement to capture our story. She went above and beyond to ensure that every moment was captured beautifully. She didn't mind getting down and dirty to get any angle necessary. I am beyond thankful that we found someone as passionate and talented as Chelsea to display one of the biggest days of our lives. Chelsea, if you don't already know this...YOU ROCK!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Elizabeth B

My fiance and I hired Chelsea for our engagement shoot back in February 2016. We absolutely adore the moments she captured. She made us feel so comfortable and completely at ease. It was like hanging out with an old friend. She captured real MOMENTS which is what anyone should... Read More look for in a photographer. Not to mention her style and attention to light is just dreamy. I cannot say it enough, we loved her work.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Jodi T

My husband and I got engagement photos and wedding photos done with Chelsea. She is an amazing photographer, and the photos come out so beautifully. She is great to work with and a lot of fun! I hope to get more photos done with her in the future!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Alyssa K

My husband and I hired Chelsea to photograph our engagement announcements and our wedding, and we could not be happier with how beautiful our photos came out! She captured every detail perfectly and made us feel very comfortable! She's very professional & she really listened to... Read More what we wanted, but she also had awesome suggestions and ideas for different poses & scenes. She is a very talented photographer, and she helped us capture one of the best and most important days of our lives. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer who listens to what clients want, and takes AMAZING photos! We are already planning to book a shoot with her for more pictures soon.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Adam B

From the moment I booked her I knew she was the right one. Such a true artist. Her enthusiasm, vision, and inherent ability to always capture the right shot let me focus on my day and not stress. It. Was. Perf. Thanks so much for the amazing experience!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Amanda P

It was such an amazing experience to have chelsea there capturing our engagement shoot. From the start she made us feel so comfortable and really added the best feelings possible to capture an amazing moment. On top of that all she had our pictures ready in such a short amount... Read More of time & they were so amazing! Cannot be any happier!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Kathryn M

The most important thing I can tell you about Chelsea is that she will feel like a part of your family by the time your session is over. Chelsea's ability to capture love and life is unmatched. Nothing feels forced or posed, she simply photographs you as you are. I've never... Read More been very comfortable in front of a camera, however, with Chelsea there is no issue. She has a keen sense of people and will cater to your needs as an individual. With Chelsea you get a sense that she truly loves her work and her love is expressed in every image she produces. She will also have your images returned weeks before most photographers would which I personally think is exceptional and indicative of the type of professional she strives to be. She will do whatever she can to ensure your experience with her is excellent, and it will be excellent. I've had four sessions with Chelsea: group, engagement, budoir and family. I can't wait for my maternity and newborn lifestyle sessions with her. As her business expands and she continues to flourish I am sure I would sell a kidney if necessary to ensure she captures the various stages of my life.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Lindsey W

Chelsea is an amazing photographer with class and expertise. My husband and I used her for our engagement, wedding, and maternity pictures. She knows exactly how to capture the true essence of personality. She captured our love, family, and moments so perfectly. She is skilled... Read More in photography and needs very little touch up. She mixes lighting and environment perfectly. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture the most important times in our lives She will certainly take timeless photos for you or your family and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to capture that special time in their life!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Ashley A

Chels is fantastic! Not only is she way talented, she has the best personality and makes you feel so comfortable with a camera in your face haha. I am so happy we had her as a photographer for out engagement pics and our big day :)

Chelsea

Hi there, Chelsea here! More than likely, as you're reading this -- I'm probably jamming out to some sort of Spotify playlist as I jump between emails, editing, and other daily to-do's - a whole lotta coffee and sad attempts at singing are surely involved. When that's not happening, I'm off with my dream guy adventuring around; whether that means a day by the ocean, wandering through the woods, taking a random road trip to a new place, or even chasing a good cocktail with delicious food, it rings the fun bell for us. If you want a friend -- that happens to deliver awesome photos - come say hi!