Book Your Wedding with Che'ne Rouge

A BALLROOM IN HIRAM, GA

Che’ne Rouge is a picturesque event space located in Hiram, Georgia, Although its only about a half hour outside of Atlanta, this hidden gem makes you feel like you like you’ve escaped the stress of city life. There are several nearby hotels where out-of-town guests can stay. Che’ne Rouge offers indoor and outdoor venue options. Most couples choose to have the ceremony outside and then move inside for the reception.

The Ceremony Site at Che’ne Rouge is a beautiful brick-paved courtyard that’s covered by a canopy of large trees that are bedecked with crystal chandeliers. The aisle is a brick-paved path that leads to the courtyard and is bordered with a meticulously manicured lawn. The path also encircles a charming fountain that is a great spot for photos.

Reception Hall. Che’ne Rouge’s reception hall is a grand room with lots of light and French doors that provide an open feel. Graceful chandeliers hang from the high, fabric-draped ceiling. The dance floor is polished to a high gloss and is surrounded by rounds tables and antique chiavari chairs. The reception hall offers plenty of space for dining, speeches and dancing.

The Bridal Suite is a private oasis with French doors, mellow lighting and plenty of space for you and you wedding party to get ready for the big event. This space is elegantly decorated with soft colors and comfortable furniture. It even has a private garden where you can collect your thoughts, undisturbed before the ceremony.

The Groom’s Lounge is a relaxing environment for the groom to dress and relax in before the ceremony. It features masculine decor, a flat-screen HDTV and a private deck for the groom and groomsmen to enjoy.

Che’ne Rouge is available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and can accommodate 75 to 200 guests. Events run from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. You and your wedding party may arrive early to prepare. You also get a one-hour rehearsal window on the Thursday before your wedding. When you rent Che’ne Rouge for you wedding, you have exclusive access to the venue, so you are not rushed or crowded. Che’ne Rouge offers a couple wedding packages from which to choose.

The Che’ne Rouge Platinum Wedding Package includes:

• A full, customizable dinner menu
  • A three-tiered wedding cake with colored piping and buttercream frosting
  • A fully decorated groom’s cake
  • Fruit and cheese platters in the bridal suite and groom’s lounge
  • A candy station
  • A coffee station
  • A DJ with lights and a haze machine
  • Two photographers for the day-of, plus an engagement session
  • A videographer for six hours
  • A florist
  • An event designer
  • A limousine to chauffeur the couple
  • An event coordinator

The Grand Fare Package includes:

• Catering services
  • A photographer
  • A florist
  • A DJ
  • A wedding day coordinator

In addition to a beautiful setting and the worry-free, all-inclusive packages, Che’ne Rouge offers a few extra perks, including:

• Photobooth
  • Sparkler or fireworks send off
  • Champagne toast
  • Signature drink
  • Audio equipment

True Elegance...

Congratulations on your recent engagement! Come discover what a vintage-southern-chic wedding venue is all about! Touring now, call today for your appointment with a member of the Che'ne Rouge team! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue

86 Poplar Springs Rd, Hiram, GA (770) 222-5003

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Valencia R

Chene exceeded our expectations. Everything was beautiful from the decor, building, and the atmosphere. Everyone we worked with was extremely professional from Jesse the photographer to Gwen for the food to David the DJ and especially Allison the coordinator. Allison was... Read More extremely helpful and sweet. She was a gem. She was there Step by step and guided us through everything. I would definitely recommend this venue. You will not be disappointed.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Nicole T

Che’ne Rouge is AMAZING and was the PERFECT venue! This place is gorgeous on the inside and outside! My wedding was there on 10/24/2015. The owner, Bonnie, and her staff (Tracy and Allison) were so wonderful to work with. They also provide your wedding coordinator. Allison was... Read More there from beginning to end and was very relaxed and calm and made sure everything came off without a hitch. She kept things on schedule. It was important to us to find a venue where the ceremony could be performed inside if it rained, which this venue does have. Luckily, we had a beautiful day and the ceremony took place under the magnificent tree in their courtyard. The reception was held in their lovely ballroom, which has a great space for dancing. The décor is elegant and classy. Another thing I loved about the reception space is that everyone could be in the same room, which I felt was important. Also, the relationship Che’ne Rouge has with its outside vendors is excellent. They have been working with these vendors for years. We used three of their recommended vendors: G&W Catering, DJ’s-2-Go, and Sweets by Flea. I was so happy with each of these vendors and would recommend using them! Che’ne Rouge is great about explaining the packages and working with you and there were no unexpected charges. We had our Rehearsal Dinner at the Olive Tree near this venue, which was also wonderful. We received so many complements about this wedding venue and the food. The wedding day was perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing! Thanks Bonnie!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Texlin Q

On August 9, 2015 we held our dream wedding at Chene Rouge. It exceeded our expectations in ways we could never have imagined. Every intricate detail was planned with key contribution from "the gals" (Bonnie "Bon" and Tracy). From inception we discussed all the package options... Read More that were available and went with the option that allowed us to utilize all of their preferred vendors (Jesse Garrett Photography (Jesse), G & W Catering (Gwen), DJ's-2-Go (David) and A Perfect Wedding (Gail-Florist). We contracted at a specific amount and that is all we paid. There were no hidden fees or unexplained charges after the fact which allowed us to stay within our budget. Everything we were promised we received and some. We had access to various centerpieces, table decor and the entire facility. The two bridal suites were spacious and each had their on restrooms. Bonnie met with us as often as we requested right up until the day of the wedding. She treated us as if we were the only couple that mattered. Every vendor went above and beyond to make sure our day was special and made recommendations whenever possible based on their experiences. This helped us to make decisions quickly and minimize spending unnecessary time on concepts that wouldn't work with the venue. Our wedding coordinator (Rachel) was fabulous given that we had so many activities planned during our ceremony and reception. She held herself to an impeccable standard as she had to cater to two brides and made sure we each had all of our needs were met. The amount of running back and forth she did was incredible. She made sure that everyone participating in any aspect of our day was cued at the right times. The gals made sure all our guests stayed hydrated as it was an extremely hot and humid day. Jesse captured all the photo moments we requested and many that had us speechless. Gail prepared such an exquisite meal that our guest had multiple plates. One of our guests requested two bags of wings be kept aside strictly for us because they were such a hit during cocktail hour. In addition, to-go boxes were prepared for us so that we could eat later upon our hotel arrival. And yes we enjoyed every bit of it the next day! David our DJ made sure every song we requested for the ceremony and reception was played in its specific order. We had different songs being played for our bridal party reception entrance, surprise performances with special music and a singer for the ceremony. David made sure to go over every detail so that he didn't miss a beat. If you are in the proces of deciding where to get married you should definitely consider Chene Rouge. #UsherQuinneyWedding

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Krissy D

I got married at Che'ne Rouge September 2017 and it was AMAZING! Allison and the vendors (DJ, photographer, caterer and florist) worked with me closely throughout the process to make sure our big day went off without a hitch. The venue is gorgeous as well! I am so happy we got... Read More married here and would recommend anyone to consider.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jolene A

We had a wonderful experience working the staff at Che'ne Rouge! Everyone was always so helpful and went above and beyond to make our day special!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Terrika C

I absolutely loved having my wedding here. The staff is amazing and accommodated me throughout the entire process. The day ran smoothly and the staff made that happen. The ballroom is simply gorgeous which is the entire reason why I decided to get married there. The pricing is... Read More reasonable and there is a payment plan. The DJ that comes with the Grand Fare packet was my favorite part. We danced all night. I have gotten non-stop compliments on my wedding and I owe it all to them.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Lisa T

This was the most magical day of my life! Allison and the entire staff at Che'ne Rouge as well as ALL of the recommended partner/vendors were amazing and attentive. The day was perfect from arrival to departure. Che'ne Rouge was priced VERY WELL compared to other wedding... Read More venues as well. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Manuel B

Che'ne Rouge made our event memorable and the planning was extremely simple. They handled everything from the beginning and the all-inclusive package made it effortless to get what we wanted! Our coordinator Alison made the wedding day stress free! The venue was beautiful & we... Read More recommend Che'ne Rouge for all weddings & events!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

I fell in love with Chene Rouge the very first time I saw it. From the rustic barn, the beautiful gardens and ballroom, and all the little details throughout. My wedding day was perfect (except for the heat - but nobody can control that). Bonnie is constantly coming up with ways... Read More to make it even better too - like the new covered veranda. I highly recommend Chene Rouge for anyone getting married in the Atlanta area!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Gregina B

I would definitely give a 10+++++. Chene Rouge is THE GREATEST place to have a wedding. The price was reasonable, including all of what you need (photographer, caterer, etc...). Bonnie, Gwen, Allison and allllllll the staff was sensational. No complaints from me at all. My... Read More husband and I along with the guess was able to enjoy every last bit of our wedding. We got married August 20, 2016 and family and friend are still talking about it.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Amber K

The entire staff was amazing! Always answered all my questions. We had the grand fare package and absolutely loved all of our vendors that's camright with it! Our coordinator was Allison and I cannot begin to say how amazing she was and made sure our special day was perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Courtney H

Chene Rouge was an excellent venue for our wedding and everyone gave us plenty of compliments about the venue and that everything was well organized and flowed well. I broke down my thoughts on each item below. Venue: The venue is well kept and I love the garden and reception... Read More hall. There is an additional patio for guest to hang out and a new addition of a photo booth room. Only complaint was that the grooms lounge was warm and the guys were uncomfortable. They were not in there long so it worked out great. They have even started building a rain pavilion that looks beautiful for future weddings that need a Rain Plan B. Contracts with Venue: I did like the listing of prices that was given to us in a packet form. I will say closer towards the big day, contract details started to get confusing. Chene had changed prices from the original contract so I had to compare the two and remind them of the prices we originally agreed to. I will recommend anyone doing a contract with Chene should review them thoroughly because several prices changed on us, however It was no issue to get the originally prices agreed. One suggestion for Chene is that It would have been very helpful to get an itemized invoice of everything that outlines the exact pricing, since there are several additional add-on fees (optional items you can add such as chandeliers, chargers, etc.). We had a bit of confusion and ended up overpaying. Food: Food was excellent; Gwen does a great job preparing all the food. We got compliments on the food and how tasty it was. Florist: The florist did an excellent job and her pricing is very reasonable. We have started recommending Nina to friends because her flowers came out perfect. DJ: The DJs did a great job and were very organized. They play music from guest entrance all the way to the big exit of the bride and groom. Would recommend. Wedding coordinator: Chene Rouge offers a wedding coordinator with their package. Our planner was Allison and she was excellent! She gave us the step by step throughout the day. She even brought us drinks during the toasts and dinner. I would recommend her to everybody. Overall, it was a great experience and they make planning very easy.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Sasha M

My day was made even more special from the venue at Che'ne Rouge and the staff. The day couldn't have been more special. I felt like I didn't do much they had everything under control and I was stress free. Thanks is not enough to the ladies and Allison my coordinator on the... Read More wedding I felt was spectacular.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 lauren m

Che'ne Rouge was absolutely gorgeous! Our wedding day was exactly as I dreamed it would be! Every bit a fairy tale and magical day. The ladies at Che'ne Rouge did a great job of making every detail count. We couldn't have been happier with our day!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

A beautiful venue! Our guests kept mentioning how beautiful they thought it was and they never even knew it was their before. Staff was great and the food was awesome. Very affordable venue and everyone was super nice.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

Chene Rouge did an amazing job making our day as beautiful as possible! The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and our day of coordinator was wonderful at making sure our day went as planned. It was perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who's... Read More looking for one! -Daphne Morrison

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Joy C

I got married last year at Che'ne on my birthday. The staff was awesome.!! It rained on my big day and I was unable to use the beautiful grounds for my wedding ceremony. I was mortified. Everybody at Che'ne pulled together to make sure I didn't miss a thing. The bridal suite... Read More was so beautiful and the staff attention to details is phenomenal. They stayed in constant contact with me and answered my millions of questions with ease. The venders we're professional and personable. My favorite was Travis the pyrotechnics guy. Our fireworks show was a special unique finish to my very special wedding day and my best birthday ever.!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Erin C

Everything was beautiful. Wedding Coordinators and all staff were overly helpful and friendly trying to make it best day ever. We loved it and made for a great wedding. I wouldn't choose anywhere else. Erin and Taylor Burton

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

Che'ne Rouge is the absolutely best place to get married! They are amazing and so helpful at making your big day absolutely perfect! Allison is a wonderful wedding day coordinator also! The owners are the nicest people you will ever meet as well. Lauren Carroll

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Kelsey B

I was incredibly happy with Che'ne Rouge on our wedding day! They did everything they could to make it as easy and flawless as possible. When I arrived on the day of the wedding, they had a team there waiting to set everything up. It was incredible! I was very upset when we were... Read More told that we would have to the ceremony inside due to the rain because my fiancé and I had always wanted an outdoor ceremony. But it ended up beautiful despite having to do it inside. I could not be more pleased with the experience. Thank you Che'ne Rouge!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Hannah D

I really loved our wedding and the venue was great. I think I was just married at an unfortunate time for the venue. They were transitioning coordinators so on my wedding day I ended up having someone who this was not her typical position. She was late, things were missing, I... Read More set up my own centerpieces, and no one told me when to go around to the barn for the ceremony. Everything worked out fine and the venue was beautiful and the catering was perfect.

Very Pleased Bride

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

I had my wedding this year at Che'ne Rouge and we were so very happy from start to finish. Customer service was at it's best and I am so grateful to all that was involved with our wedding. Thank you again for making our dreams come true! Clarissa S.

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Erin S

We loved this venue! Initially we thought it was out of our price range, but after shopping around, we realized that assembling everything on our own would be way more expensive. It really is a great bargain, and the quality of everything we received --food, dj, flowers-- was... Read More fantastic. The best part of this venue, however, is the customer service. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. They really went above and beyond to accommodate us. Not to mention the venue itself is stunning. Spring for the chandeliers. They're not expensive, and your pictures will thank you. Overall, a great deal for an elegant and low-stress wedding!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Jaimie C

Every single moment of my experience with Che'ne Rouge was PERFECT! I went to 12 wedding venues before I saw this location. I thought I was going to have to settle on a venue until I found Che'ne Rouge. I love absolutely everything about this location. First, I recommend... Read More using their preferred vendors because they all have worked together so many times I did not have to worry about anything. GW catering's staff and food is fabulous! DJs To Go were really fun and energetic. They met us off site, which was nice since my husband and I live in Buckhead. The wedding coordinator was the best, she knew what she was doing but wasn't pushy at all... as some coordinators can be. I also LOVED Jennifer Mill's photography. She made sure that my wedding experience and photos were just what I wanted. The videographer, Bob's Eye View, was also amazing. We love our video! One of my favorite things about this venue is that they did not nickel and dime me on little things. Many venues charge extra for colored linen or napkins, not Che'ne Rouge. The price you see on the package is the price you pay. The only suggestion I would have for a new bride with this location is be very specific about your bar needs. For example, when our guest ordered a margarita, the bartender would offer patron rather than just pouring Jose Cuervo and offer a double rather than pouring a single. If a guest orders that, it's fine, but to offer it for every guest is a little much. I felt as though the bartender was a little inexperienced or perhaps trying to drive up our bar tab.

2015-05-22T12:10:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments about Che’ne Rouge. We always try to do our best for our brides and their family members, guests! I would like to apologize for any confusion concerning our bar selections. We do not offer Jose Cuervo, our... Read Less Read More

Rustic Charm

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Leoshana R

If you're a bride looking for a venue with rustic charm and touch of elegance Chene Rouge is the perfect place to be. Their budget friendly and the best part they make planning your wedding a breeze everything from your cake, alcohol, catering, flowers, decor, dj, coordinator,... Read More and photographer can all be included in their packages... which is a huge plus for those of us who hate going thru all the extra hassle of searching for outside vendors. You could do any color scheme, any theme it’s totally up to you. They have an onsite coordinator and she’s amazing she'll work with you and ensure everything goes as planned. The staff is incredible and the food provided by the caterer and my lovely wedding cake were all delicious! We've gotten a lot of compliments. Thank you guys for making my special day the best day ever J