Book Your Wedding with Che'ne Rouge

A BALLROOM IN HIRAM, GA

Che’ne Rouge is a picturesque event space located in Hiram, Georgia, Although its only about a half hour outside of Atlanta, this hidden gem makes you feel like you like you’ve escaped the stress of city life. There are several nearby hotels where out-of-town guests can stay. Che’ne Rouge offers indoor and outdoor venue options. Most couples choose to have the ceremony outside and then move inside for the reception.

The Ceremony Site at Che’ne Rouge is a beautiful brick-paved courtyard that’s covered by a canopy of large trees that are bedecked with crystal chandeliers. The aisle is a brick-paved path that leads to the courtyard and is bordered with a meticulously manicured lawn. The path also encircles a charming fountain that is a great spot for photos.

Reception Hall. Che’ne Rouge’s reception hall is a grand room with lots of light and French doors that provide an open feel. Graceful chandeliers hang from the high, fabric-draped ceiling. The dance floor is polished to a high gloss and is surrounded by rounds tables and antique chiavari chairs. The reception hall offers plenty of space for dining, speeches and dancing.

The Bridal Suite is a private oasis with French doors, mellow lighting and plenty of space for you and you wedding party to get ready for the big event. This space is elegantly decorated with soft colors and comfortable furniture. It even has a private garden where you can collect your thoughts, undisturbed before the ceremony.

The Groom’s Lounge is a relaxing environment for the groom to dress and relax in before the ceremony. It features masculine decor, a flat-screen HDTV and a private deck for the groom and groomsmen to enjoy.

Che’ne Rouge is available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and can accommodate 75 to 200 guests. Events run from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. You and your wedding party may arrive early to prepare. You also get a one-hour rehearsal window on the Thursday before your wedding. When you rent Che’ne Rouge for you wedding, you have exclusive access to the venue, so you are not rushed or crowded. Che’ne Rouge offers a couple wedding packages from which to choose.

The Che’ne Rouge Platinum Wedding Package includes:

• A full, customizable dinner menu
  • A three-tiered wedding cake with colored piping and buttercream frosting
  • A fully decorated groom’s cake
  • Fruit and cheese platters in the bridal suite and groom’s lounge
  • A candy station
  • A coffee station
  • A DJ with lights and a haze machine
  • Two photographers for the day-of, plus an engagement session
  • A videographer for six hours
  • A florist
  • An event designer
  • A limousine to chauffeur the couple
  • An event coordinator

The Grand Fare Package includes:

• Catering services
  • A photographer
  • A florist
  • A DJ
  • A wedding day coordinator

In addition to a beautiful setting and the worry-free, all-inclusive packages, Che’ne Rouge offers a few extra perks, including:

• Photobooth
  • Sparkler or fireworks send off
  • Champagne toast
  • Signature drink
  • Audio equipment

True Elegance...

Congratulations on your recent engagement! Come discover what a vintage-southern-chic wedding venue is all about! Touring now, call today for your appointment with a member of the Che'ne Rouge team! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

86 Poplar Springs Rd, Hiram, GA (770) 222-5003

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Becca V

Allison is AMAZING! She helped us through every step of the process and was quick to respond with questions. The place is beautiful and well equipped with everything you need for the big day. They were super helpful in helping us get what we needed, especially if you're doing an... Read More off beat wedding like we did. The dj was very personable and such a great person! The caterer has some of the best food too! All in all I would pick this place again if given the chance.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Krissy D

I got married at Che'ne Rouge September 2017 and it was AMAZING! Allison and the vendors (DJ, photographer, caterer and florist) worked with me closely throughout the process to make sure our big day went off without a hitch. The venue is gorgeous as well! I am so happy we got... Read More married here and would recommend anyone to consider.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Valencia R

Chene exceeded our expectations. Everything was beautiful from the decor, building, and the atmosphere. Everyone we worked with was extremely professional from Jesse the photographer to Gwen for the food to David the DJ and especially Allison the coordinator. Allison was... Read More extremely helpful and sweet. She was a gem. She was there Step by step and guided us through everything. I would definitely recommend this venue. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Morgan P

Wonderful experience working with the people from Che'ne Rouge! We chose to use all of their preferred vendors and that made the planning and the entire wedding day go so smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue and staff for making our day feel so special!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Gary M

Allison, I wanted to reach out to you and express how grateful I am and tell you how impressed I was with the job you did for my daughter's wedding. It was beyond my expectations and you and your staff made the day the most special it could have been. Jason and Ashley had... Read More the wedding of her dreams and that's all a father can ask for. You did a remarkable job and it is deeply appreciated. My regards and wishing you the best in your future. Respectfully, Gary Marotta HAPPIEST DAD EVER!!!!😀

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Gary M

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Ashley M

Simply amazing! I recently got married at Chene Rouge in October and everything exceeded my expectations! I could not of imagined a more perfect day with such wonderful staff. Allison was a huge help every step of the way and made sure our day ran seamlessly! All of the vendors... Read More were such pleasures to work with. I would highly recommend this venue over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Madison E

Loved this place! Beautiful ballroom and ceremony site. Staff is very friendly and super accommodating! Would recommend to any couple looking for an easy planning process!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kalyn S

Where do I even begin? Everyone kept telling us to expect at least one thing to go wrong at our ceremony but looking back, we could not have asked for anything to turn out better than it did. Our coordinator, Allison, was professional from start to finish and absolutely amazing... Read More in accommodating the countless phone calls with questions leading up to the event. We looked at a myriad of venues in the area and when we saw the grounds at Che'ne Rouge we fell in love. Inside and out, this place rocks! The place combines a stylish upscale elegance with an ageless country appeal. We couldn’t have made a better choice. The layout includes a small courtyard, a main ball room, a center room, a HUGE area for the all the ladies to dress and shower, a bar (yes, fully stocked bar), a photo fun area, and the absolutely gorgeous center grounds where we ate and congregated. Allison made all the arrangements. G&W Catering’s food was AMAZING. We received many compliments from our guests about how delicious the food was! Sweets by Flea to set up a “desert” table and OMG was that incredible! All the kids stayed basically around this table the entire ceremony. And for the flowers, they were absolutely beautiful. There were flowers hanging in the trees, in bird cages around the venue, on the tables as centerpieces, and many other various places. Overall, our guests had a great time, we had a great time, and all with the convenience of staying in Hiram which is where we live. Thank You Allison! We were thoroughly impressed by every aspect of the Che'ne Rouge. If we had to do it again, we wouldn’t change a thing! Kalyn and Scot

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jolene A

We had a wonderful experience working the staff at Che'ne Rouge! Everyone was always so helpful and went above and beyond to make our day special!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Terrika C

I absolutely loved having my wedding here. The staff is amazing and accommodated me throughout the entire process. The day ran smoothly and the staff made that happen. The ballroom is simply gorgeous which is the entire reason why I decided to get married there. The pricing is... Read More reasonable and there is a payment plan. The DJ that comes with the Grand Fare packet was my favorite part. We danced all night. I have gotten non-stop compliments on my wedding and I owe it all to them.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Lisa T

This was the most magical day of my life! Allison and the entire staff at Che'ne Rouge as well as ALL of the recommended partner/vendors were amazing and attentive. The day was perfect from arrival to departure. Che'ne Rouge was priced VERY WELL compared to other wedding... Read More venues as well. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Manuel B

Che'ne Rouge made our event memorable and the planning was extremely simple. They handled everything from the beginning and the all-inclusive package made it effortless to get what we wanted! Our coordinator Alison made the wedding day stress free! The venue was beautiful & we... Read More recommend Che'ne Rouge for all weddings & events!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

I fell in love with Chene Rouge the very first time I saw it. From the rustic barn, the beautiful gardens and ballroom, and all the little details throughout. My wedding day was perfect (except for the heat - but nobody can control that). Bonnie is constantly coming up with ways... Read More to make it even better too - like the new covered veranda. I highly recommend Chene Rouge for anyone getting married in the Atlanta area!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Gregina B

I would definitely give a 10+++++. Chene Rouge is THE GREATEST place to have a wedding. The price was reasonable, including all of what you need (photographer, caterer, etc...). Bonnie, Gwen, Allison and allllllll the staff was sensational. No complaints from me at all. My... Read More husband and I along with the guess was able to enjoy every last bit of our wedding. We got married August 20, 2016 and family and friend are still talking about it.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Amber K

The entire staff was amazing! Always answered all my questions. We had the grand fare package and absolutely loved all of our vendors that's camright with it! Our coordinator was Allison and I cannot begin to say how amazing she was and made sure our special day was perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Courtney H

Chene Rouge was an excellent venue for our wedding and everyone gave us plenty of compliments about the venue and that everything was well organized and flowed well. I broke down my thoughts on each item below. Venue: The venue is well kept and I love the garden and reception... Read More hall. There is an additional patio for guest to hang out and a new addition of a photo booth room. Only complaint was that the grooms lounge was warm and the guys were uncomfortable. They were not in there long so it worked out great. They have even started building a rain pavilion that looks beautiful for future weddings that need a Rain Plan B. Contracts with Venue: I did like the listing of prices that was given to us in a packet form. I will say closer towards the big day, contract details started to get confusing. Chene had changed prices from the original contract so I had to compare the two and remind them of the prices we originally agreed to. I will recommend anyone doing a contract with Chene should review them thoroughly because several prices changed on us, however It was no issue to get the originally prices agreed. One suggestion for Chene is that It would have been very helpful to get an itemized invoice of everything that outlines the exact pricing, since there are several additional add-on fees (optional items you can add such as chandeliers, chargers, etc.). We had a bit of confusion and ended up overpaying. Food: Food was excellent; Gwen does a great job preparing all the food. We got compliments on the food and how tasty it was. Florist: The florist did an excellent job and her pricing is very reasonable. We have started recommending Nina to friends because her flowers came out perfect. DJ: The DJs did a great job and were very organized. They play music from guest entrance all the way to the big exit of the bride and groom. Would recommend. Wedding coordinator: Chene Rouge offers a wedding coordinator with their package. Our planner was Allison and she was excellent! She gave us the step by step throughout the day. She even brought us drinks during the toasts and dinner. I would recommend her to everybody. Overall, it was a great experience and they make planning very easy.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Sasha M

My day was made even more special from the venue at Che'ne Rouge and the staff. The day couldn't have been more special. I felt like I didn't do much they had everything under control and I was stress free. Thanks is not enough to the ladies and Allison my coordinator on the... Read More wedding I felt was spectacular.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 lauren m

Che'ne Rouge was absolutely gorgeous! Our wedding day was exactly as I dreamed it would be! Every bit a fairy tale and magical day. The ladies at Che'ne Rouge did a great job of making every detail count. We couldn't have been happier with our day!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

A beautiful venue! Our guests kept mentioning how beautiful they thought it was and they never even knew it was their before. Staff was great and the food was awesome. Very affordable venue and everyone was super nice.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

Chene Rouge did an amazing job making our day as beautiful as possible! The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and our day of coordinator was wonderful at making sure our day went as planned. It was perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who's... Read More looking for one! -Daphne Morrison

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Joy C

I got married last year at Che'ne on my birthday. The staff was awesome.!! It rained on my big day and I was unable to use the beautiful grounds for my wedding ceremony. I was mortified. Everybody at Che'ne pulled together to make sure I didn't miss a thing. The bridal suite... Read More was so beautiful and the staff attention to details is phenomenal. They stayed in constant contact with me and answered my millions of questions with ease. The venders we're professional and personable. My favorite was Travis the pyrotechnics guy. Our fireworks show was a special unique finish to my very special wedding day and my best birthday ever.!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Erin C

Everything was beautiful. Wedding Coordinators and all staff were overly helpful and friendly trying to make it best day ever. We loved it and made for a great wedding. I wouldn't choose anywhere else. Erin and Taylor Burton

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

Che'ne Rouge is the absolutely best place to get married! They are amazing and so helpful at making your big day absolutely perfect! Allison is a wonderful wedding day coordinator also! The owners are the nicest people you will ever meet as well. Lauren Carroll

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Nicole T

Che’ne Rouge is AMAZING and was the PERFECT venue! This place is gorgeous on the inside and outside! My wedding was there on 10/24/2015. The owner, Bonnie, and her staff (Tracy and Allison) were so wonderful to work with. They also provide your wedding coordinator. Allison was... Read More there from beginning to end and was very relaxed and calm and made sure everything came off without a hitch. She kept things on schedule. It was important to us to find a venue where the ceremony could be performed inside if it rained, which this venue does have. Luckily, we had a beautiful day and the ceremony took place under the magnificent tree in their courtyard. The reception was held in their lovely ballroom, which has a great space for dancing. The décor is elegant and classy. Another thing I loved about the reception space is that everyone could be in the same room, which I felt was important. Also, the relationship Che’ne Rouge has with its outside vendors is excellent. They have been working with these vendors for years. We used three of their recommended vendors: G&W Catering, DJ’s-2-Go, and Sweets by Flea. I was so happy with each of these vendors and would recommend using them! Che’ne Rouge is great about explaining the packages and working with you and there were no unexpected charges. We had our Rehearsal Dinner at the Olive Tree near this venue, which was also wonderful. We received so many complements about this wedding venue and the food. The wedding day was perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing! Thanks Bonnie!