Flower Girl Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

217 Wanaque Ave, Pompton Lakes, NJ

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Lilly R

Copying & pasting my mom's Facebook review since she doesn't have a Knot account: What a charming store my daughter had found! I could not believe I would find my dress here and the prices were unbelievable! They have a wonderful assortment of dresses, veils and accessories... Read More too. Had an early morning appointment and we had the store all to ourselves and had the best experience. I highly recommend this shop, Cherished Bridals, to all brides looking for a dress on a reasonable budget! The owner was very sweet and was able to select some gowns for me as I was open to anything but I found a gown that I never expected would be perfect for me! Thank you so much for your help!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Katie S

I loved Cherished Bridals! I booked a Sunday appointment with my bridal party and we had the entire boutique to ourselves which made for such a fun and intimate experience - everything a bridal appointment should be. There are a ton of dresses in great condition so there is... Read More plenty to choose from. Definitely make an appointment and bring your group!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Justine R

I bought a gorgeous Mori Lee gown today at Cherished Bridals. I came in and was greeted by the sweetest women. Barbara asked what I was looking for and I showed her a picture of a dress I found on their website. Barbara pulled this dress for me, along with other dresses that... Read More matched what I was looking for. In the end, I purchased the most beautiful gown. It wasn't the gown I originally saw online, but it was way more than I could have imagined. I can't wait until my wedding day!

Wonderful shop for dresses and alterations!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Elissa C

My wife purchased her dress from Cherished Bridals, and we both went there for dress alterations. She looked stunning! She was also very happy with the price of her dress after looking at several other shops. I wish she had found Cherished Bridals before I bought MY dress- I... Read More definitely would have shopped there as well. The shop owner and seamstress were both awesome - very friendly and they helped make sure we didn't see each other in our dresses when we came in for appointments together! Alterations were quick and both dresses fit perfectly! We would recommend Cherished Bridals to anyone looking for a dress or alterations in the NYC/NJ area!!

Lots of dresses, just not for me

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Demetre F

I was considering a second hand dress so I could save money. The owner/saleswoman was very helpful, but they did not have my style dress there.

LOVVVEE MY DRESS

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Natalie C

Cherished bridals is a small store in Wayne. I drove over an hour to get there and it was the best decision I ever made. Barbara and Molna are GREAT. They are super nice, patient, and flexible. Cherished Bridal also sells jewerly, hair accessories, veils, brooches, etc. They... Read More made my experience with "finding the dress" more than I ever thought it could be. I will be keeping my dress forever.

Love the Bridal shop! Great deals =)

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Lindsay K

I found an amazing dress with the tags still on it for only $400 and a beautiful veil to go with it. They custom made my crinoline to fit me perfect. If you're looking for a great dress on a budget, definitely go there! They also sell jewelry and shoes at discounted prices.

Great little gem for great bridal savings

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 kathleen z

Brought a new, beautiful bridal gown & veil in for consignment to this little gem of a store. It was a wonderful experience--very professional, easy to deal with, very clear about details! We agreed on price, received confirming letter--and a call within a few months that the... Read More gown & veil had sold day before. It's a small shop--out of the way--but definitely worth a visit. So many beautiful gowns, I wished I were buying! Kudos to a wonderful little store with integrity and professionalism mixed with real service!

Great experience

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Luz M

The shop is very cute and the sales rep and owner of the shop was super helpful! Dress shopping can be stressful and tiring but they really made the experience very easy and enjoyable. This is a great place for anyone looking for a dress on a budget. They have very nice designer... Read More gowns for a reduced price. Many of the dresses are second hand or samples but all dresses are cleaned and in pristine condition. I definitely recommend this shop.

Fabulous Find!!!! 1/2 off Retail

Reviewed on 12/11/2010 Ann H

Brides to Be! The best dress shop to get your gorgeous gown at 1/2 off retail price is Cherished Bridal shop in Packanack Lake - Wayne NJ. It's a chic consignment shop that has the most fabulous gowns! The shop owner is lovely and the service suburb! Best of all, you get to... Read More consign your beautiful gown back for some other lucky bride to wear. Go!!!! It's great!.

Best Dress Shop In NJ

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Keri S

If you are in the tri-state area Cherished Bridals is the place to go for a designer dress on a budget. Cherished Bridals is a consignment store for wedding related apparel. Most of the dresses I tried on were never worn/altered and most still had the plastic around the hem.... Read More Michele was extremely helpful and patient as I changed my mind a few times on my dress selection. There were so many to choose from it was hard to pick. I ended up with a gorgeous BRAND NEW Priscilla of Boston Dress for a fraction of retail cost. She also had dresses from designers like Lazzaro, Vera Wang, Watter, Melissa Sweet and many more. I highly reccomend trying this shop if you want a gorgeous dress and an even better price.