Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

217 Wanaque Ave, Pompton Lakes, NJ

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Laura S

The experience here could not have been any better. I was concerned that a sample store might not have much in my small size & $1000 budget - but there was plenty to choose from. After Barbara saw what I pulled from the racks, she pulled great choices for me. I was the only... Read More appointment at that time - having her full attention was awesome. It was a personal, friendly, non-salesy experience. I walked out with a dress that I am actually excited to wear - and a headpiece! I'd encourage anyone to go here - it is worth traveling to, even if you're not already in North Jersey.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nilesha S

Cherished Bridal was one of my most cherished memories throughout all the fun of wedding planning! I got engaged in April, and the first thing I did was dress shop in July. Even though I was a year out from my wedding. A friend of mine got her dress there, and I was in love with... Read More it. It was my dream dress. However when I walked in the lady knew that a ball gown was not for me. She still showed them to me. I saw a dress a little edgy and different, and it was a mermaid style. I absolutely fell in love with the dress. Not only did I find my dress that day, I was more then pleased with the customer service provided to my family and I. She was very patient considering I was FaceTiming my family and bridesmaids! I also got my crown, veil and belt there. All in one shot. It was truly a magical experience. Nothing like visiting a franchise. I recommend every bride to be to visit Cherished Bridals! Thank you for the most amazing dress shopping experience ever! I will continue to recommend your shop!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Anna B

I had gone to several other bridal salons and tried on countless dresses, but always had a hard time swallowing the price tags. My MOH found Cherished Bridals and we had an EXCELLENT shopping experience. It's nice to be able to browse the racks yourself and shop like you would a... Read More regular store - a bonus for an avid shopper like myself and my mom. We found a perfect dress, at a great price, and even the right veil! Everything about the shopping experience was excellent! However - I would definitely recommend bringing the dress elsewhere for alterations. The price we paid for the alterations, was only about 20% less than what we were quoted at the fancy salons, and it took FOUR visits just to get a hem, a bustle, cups, and a belt. The seamstress kept "forgetting" to do things every time we went. I brought it in about a month before my wedding, and we weren't able to leave with the dress until 6 days before. I would have gladly paid more to have avoided that stress so close to the wedding. While I love Barbara and so highly recommend finding your dress at this shop, I would suggest finding another seamstress to do your alterations.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Brooke S

Before going to Cherished Bridals I went to several other shops (high end boutiques) and tried on several nice dresses but wasn't blown away. My mom and I came to Cherished Bridals and were honestly not sure what to expect, but I think it's safe to say that all of our... Read More expectations were exceeded. First of all, Barbara is so kind and patient. She let us go through the racks ourselves and pulled dresses she thought I might like. I tried on at least four dresses and she just happened to pull something last minute. Of course, the last dress I tried on ended up being the one. Being an indecisive perfectionist, I couldn't bring myself to buy it right then and there, although it was difficult to leave the store. I told Barbara I needed to sleep on it and she was very understanding. I called the next day and asked if I could come in to try the dress on one more time, and she suggested I come on Sunday when the seamstress was there. I was so appreciative of this because it really helped me feel confident in my decision. I came back, tried the dress on, and left a happy bride - all at a price point I (and my mom, who generously paid for the dress) could live with. I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable experience!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 jhgdjghfj C

Sylvia M reviewed Cherished Bridals, A Bridal Sample Outlet — 5 star Amazing!!! My MOH raved about Cherished Bridals, so after a few disappointing trips to expensive boutiques with limited selections, we decided to check it out. I couldn't be happier with the huge selection... Read More and the fact that their designer gowns were HALF off retail!! I almost cried! When I showed Barbara a picture of the style I was looking for and she pulled at least 30 dresses off the racks for me to try on-- the hardest part was picking just one! She even stayed after closing for me, and was so sweet and helpful. Thank you so much!!! Can't wait to wear my beautiful dress on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

Cherished Bridals is a fantastic little boutique with none of the stress of larger bridal boutiques. I went in by myself and Barbara was so helpful. I had a list of dresses that I found on her website and wanted to try on. She must have pulled at least 20 dresses for me to... Read More try on and she patiently waited as I tried all of them on. She even offered to take my picture to help me decide. It is obvious that she really wants what is best for her brides. Not to mention that the prices can't be beat. I would definitely recommend her to any bride-to-be.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

The best decision I made during the whole wedding process, was Cherished Bridals! After a very unpleasant experience at another bridal store I went to CB! It was actually the other store that recommended them to me! I did not think a $800 budget was out of line... but I found... Read More very few places that were able to accommodate my needs. They have a huge inventory and dozens of gowns in my price range! Not only did I find my absolute dream gown but I also got a headpiece and veil also discounted, for still less than I had budgeted for! Unheard of! Another plus was having all my alterations done at CB. Sluvia is amazing and actually made a suggestion to change the bustle to something more....MAGNIFICENT! It completely changed the back of the dress! I'm so glad I took her suggestion! AND, the cost of alterations was at least half of what the normal stores were charging. Gorgeous Designer Gown. Perfect Alterations. And Prices that absolutely can not be beat. If this is what you are looking for and really who isn't??? GO to Cherished Bridals! You will not be disappointed. Promise.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Jess F

Yesterday I stopped in Cherished Bridals with my mom. Barbara and Marlo happily made time for me even though I popped in last minute. I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, so they helped me find dresses they thought I might like. Both were so patient and kind. They... Read More made me feel comfortable and let the experience be very enjoyable! Because of them, I walked out with the most perfect dress! I highly recommend Cherished Bridals not only because of the fantastic prices and selection, but also because of the people who work there. :)

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

I stopped at Chrished Bridals after my maid of honor and best friend of several years mentioned she had a great experience.. she was not kidding! It was a breeze to book an appointment for the same evening and Marlo helped me pick out and try several different gowns (even... Read More staying past 7pm to accommodate my indecision) she was knowledgeable and an absolute joy to work with! I found The perfect dress which was Everything I didn't know I wanted in a gown.. even now I continue to look back at my photos and smile at the overall experience! What's even Better about the whole thing, I bought my brand new unaltered designer gown for literally half off (and even got my veil half off) this deal is unheard of with all other bridal boutiques, but not here!!! It is SO worth it to stop by and visit their adorable shop and see what deal you can get on your dream gown... just like I did! THANK YOU CHERISHED BRIDALS, YOU ROCK!! -Eryka

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Kristin A

What an awesome experience at Cherished Bridals!! I didn’t know what to expect when I arrived but I was wowed. From the time I made my appointment, Barbara was very accommodating, helpful, and delightful. There is a wide selection of dresses and I was able to find the perfect... Read More one at an AMAZING price:) I highly recommend going to Cherished Bridals.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Ana M

I can't say enough great things about this place! They were so patient, helpful, kind and really made you feel like you belonged there- not pushy at all. I ended up finding my perfect dress among the hundreds they have to chose from - seriously every style you could ever want... Read More from inexpensive to looks from the runway. I kind of want to have more than one wedding (to the same guy!!) so I can come back and buy another dress. Barbara, thanks so much for making this the BEST part of my wedding planning experience!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Love this little boutique. Lots to choose from. A pleasure to work with. Very honest, just love the ladies that work there!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Lilly R

Copying & pasting my mom's Facebook review since she doesn't have a Knot account: What a charming store my daughter had found! I could not believe I would find my dress here and the prices were unbelievable! They have a wonderful assortment of dresses, veils and accessories... Read More too. Had an early morning appointment and we had the store all to ourselves and had the best experience. I highly recommend this shop, Cherished Bridals, to all brides looking for a dress on a reasonable budget! The owner was very sweet and was able to select some gowns for me as I was open to anything but I found a gown that I never expected would be perfect for me! Thank you so much for your help!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Katie S

I loved Cherished Bridals! I booked a Sunday appointment with my bridal party and we had the entire boutique to ourselves which made for such a fun and intimate experience - everything a bridal appointment should be. There are a ton of dresses in great condition so there is... Read More plenty to choose from. Definitely make an appointment and bring your group!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Justine R

I bought a gorgeous Mori Lee gown today at Cherished Bridals. I came in and was greeted by the sweetest women. Barbara asked what I was looking for and I showed her a picture of a dress I found on their website. Barbara pulled this dress for me, along with other dresses that... Read More matched what I was looking for. In the end, I purchased the most beautiful gown. It wasn't the gown I originally saw online, but it was way more than I could have imagined. I can't wait until my wedding day!

Wonderful shop for dresses and alterations!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Elissa C

My wife purchased her dress from Cherished Bridals, and we both went there for dress alterations. She looked stunning! She was also very happy with the price of her dress after looking at several other shops. I wish she had found Cherished Bridals before I bought MY dress- I... Read More definitely would have shopped there as well. The shop owner and seamstress were both awesome - very friendly and they helped make sure we didn't see each other in our dresses when we came in for appointments together! Alterations were quick and both dresses fit perfectly! We would recommend Cherished Bridals to anyone looking for a dress or alterations in the NYC/NJ area!!

Lots of dresses, just not for me

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Demetre F

I was considering a second hand dress so I could save money. The owner/saleswoman was very helpful, but they did not have my style dress there.

LOVVVEE MY DRESS

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Natalie C

Cherished bridals is a small store in Wayne. I drove over an hour to get there and it was the best decision I ever made. Barbara and Molna are GREAT. They are super nice, patient, and flexible. Cherished Bridal also sells jewerly, hair accessories, veils, brooches, etc. They... Read More made my experience with "finding the dress" more than I ever thought it could be. I will be keeping my dress forever.

Love the Bridal shop! Great deals =)

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Lindsay K

I found an amazing dress with the tags still on it for only $400 and a beautiful veil to go with it. They custom made my crinoline to fit me perfect. If you're looking for a great dress on a budget, definitely go there! They also sell jewelry and shoes at discounted prices.

Great little gem for great bridal savings

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 kathleen z

Brought a new, beautiful bridal gown & veil in for consignment to this little gem of a store. It was a wonderful experience--very professional, easy to deal with, very clear about details! We agreed on price, received confirming letter--and a call within a few months that the... Read More gown & veil had sold day before. It's a small shop--out of the way--but definitely worth a visit. So many beautiful gowns, I wished I were buying! Kudos to a wonderful little store with integrity and professionalism mixed with real service!

Great experience

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Luz M

The shop is very cute and the sales rep and owner of the shop was super helpful! Dress shopping can be stressful and tiring but they really made the experience very easy and enjoyable. This is a great place for anyone looking for a dress on a budget. They have very nice designer... Read More gowns for a reduced price. Many of the dresses are second hand or samples but all dresses are cleaned and in pristine condition. I definitely recommend this shop.

Fabulous Find!!!! 1/2 off Retail

Reviewed on 12/11/2010 Ann H

Brides to Be! The best dress shop to get your gorgeous gown at 1/2 off retail price is Cherished Bridal shop in Packanack Lake - Wayne NJ. It's a chic consignment shop that has the most fabulous gowns! The shop owner is lovely and the service suburb! Best of all, you get to... Read More consign your beautiful gown back for some other lucky bride to wear. Go!!!! It's great!.

Best Dress Shop In NJ

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Keri S

If you are in the tri-state area Cherished Bridals is the place to go for a designer dress on a budget. Cherished Bridals is a consignment store for wedding related apparel. Most of the dresses I tried on were never worn/altered and most still had the plastic around the hem.... Read More Michele was extremely helpful and patient as I changed my mind a few times on my dress selection. There were so many to choose from it was hard to pick. I ended up with a gorgeous BRAND NEW Priscilla of Boston Dress for a fraction of retail cost. She also had dresses from designers like Lazzaro, Vera Wang, Watter, Melissa Sweet and many more. I highly reccomend trying this shop if you want a gorgeous dress and an even better price.

Start a Conversation!