Cherished in Hawaii Weddings

Oahu & All Islands

Affordable Full-Service Weddings

Have the wedding of your dreams in the budget you can afford. We strongly believe that weddings should be fun and stress-free from the moment you begin planning. Enjoy both professional quality services as well as the personal touch that will make your day extra special.

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

92-1025 A. Koio Dr., Honolulu, HI
Oahu & All Islands

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

We are an Australian couple who were married in Hawaii this October. As you can imagine a daunting task getting married in a foreign olace and country with 80 of our closest friends and family. Well we found Carrie. This woman not only promised to deliver the wedding of our... Read More dreams, but actually delivered a Wedding better than we could have ever imagined. Her communication and then execution of what we wanted was unbelievable. Carrie and her infinite team/network of everything from husband Mark (our celebrant) to the florists, wait staff, chefs, musicians, bar tenders not only delivered on every promise but they dealt and worked with us with a smile and caring nature that was truely exceptional. As you can tell we could not recommend Carrie and the team more highly. Without her the best day of our lives would never have come true. (We even had guests, some of whom already happily married, that our wedding was the best day of their lives.) The hilariously ridiculous thing is there are literally plently of other planners who charge more than Carrie and I can be certain would not deliver the personal service that Carrie did us. An absolute no brainer we would recommend Carrie to anyone. Thankyou Carrie - we are forever grateful for your hard work and dedication.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Do yourself the biggest favor and hire Carrie. Having planned several large (2k+ people) events with VIPs, security and tons of logistics to deal with, I thought that a 150 person wedding would be a cinch for me to plan. Could I have done it alone? Absolutely, but I didn't have... Read More to and Carrie really made everything so easy. It was nice for once, to just let someone else handle most the details. Carrie does this for a living for a reason. She's a true professional with years of experience and the relationships that come with that. If you've ever done business in Hawaii, you know that if you're not a local sometimes it's hard to get people to respond to calls or emails. Relationships matter and Carrie knows who to call, when to call, and what to ask for - no matter what vendor you need. Where your planner is based makes all the difference. An example - one venue we really liked Carrie suggested we cross off our list, "It's beautiful in pictures but the pond nearby means a lot of mosquitoes." That's the kind of insight you are paying for. Not to mention, her great attitude, her spot-on recommendations, and how respectful she is of your budget. We gave Carrie a laughably small budget and she worked with it and was constantly suggesting ways to save money. I never felt less important because our budget was smaller, Carrie treated us like VIPs all the time. On the wedding day, I noticed Carrie running smoothing out details, talking to vendors, and making sure my partner and I were taken care of. In short, hire Carrie - all her vendors and everything about her operation is perfect and you will thank her for it.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We had a wedding in August 2015. Carrie went above and beyond our expectations before and during the wedding. From the first time we talked to her, we knew immediately we could trust her. Carrie was very attentive and had great suggestions for any concerns we had – flowers,... Read More cake, music, decoration etc. She was responsive to our emails and calls. On the day of the ceremony we woke up to a pretty heavy rain and had the ceremony planned to be outside. Both of us panicked and we were considering moving the ceremony to a different day. Carrie has been on the phone with our vendors before we even woke up that day. She was able to keep it all together and worked with us through different options e.g. renting a tent, moving the party indoors, or changing the venue all together. We will be always thankful to her for staying enthusiastic and having a to-do attitude. We were extremely discouraged because of the rain and she brought our good spirits back together. We decided to go ahead and have the ceremony outside with an option of moving it inside in case it starts to rain again. The great thing is that the weather turned out to be perfect. Carrie managed our vendors on site and she stayed even through dinner to ensure that everything went as planned. She was clearly invested in the party and you could see that she wanted everything to work out perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Carrie makes everything easy! From the moment that we got a consultation with her on the phone, she helped us realize that what we were originally envisioning for the wedding wasn't what we actually wanted for our special day. She was able to put together the wedding of our... Read More dreams and still was able to maintain our budget. Carrie also took the time to get to know us. She had ideas and visions and cost-saving tricks that we would have never thought of. She has amazing relationships with her vendors, and took care of everything that we wanted. She would gently nudge us when we had ideas that she knew might be challenging, and everything still felt special and customized. We wanted a small intimate wedding that was on the beach but still in a private setting. We got married in Paradise Cove in Ko Olina and had our reception at Roy's. We cannot imagine having our wedding any other way! Carrie was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Amy H

We got married in September of this year. We knew in the beginning of the year that we wanted to get married on a beach in Hawaii (we're from San Diego) at sunset, and that it would be just the two of us. And I knew I wanted to find someone to set this up for us- really choose... Read More the location, then find vendors, etc. I did not even know if that was a thing that that coordinators even do- just for two people only! I called Carrie based on her excellent reviews, also for the photography on her website. I also liked the fact that I would be dealing with her the whole time - I read reviews for other planners where in one review the planner was praised highly for their excellent work, but the. You might see a poor review for that planner's assistant dropping the ball. So anyways, Carrie made an impression on me during our first phone call- she absolutely does weddings for two only, and finds them very easy to plan- so she gave me the impression that everything would go smoothly. And it did, definitely. She offers option on all the services, doesn't push you one way or the other, but if asked, she'll give you a real and honest opinion. Also what made nervous was trusting someone I've never met, sending them money, to set such an important day for me- but Carrie was on top of everything. She is definitely a type A (though... Actually very relaxed)- she is on top of everything- and is ready to follow up with you on things before you even think to ask. I have to also commend her for setting me up with May for hair and makeup- who came to my hotel and had me ready on time, and listened to everything I said. I am rating her as high as I can and definitely recommended her for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, especially if you are a control freak and trusting people isnt your thing. I am so grateful to have chosen Carrie as our wedding planner. She is exceptionally great at what she does! She is reliable, trustworthy, professional and... Read More overall a great person! She made me feel at ease, she truly cares about her clients. After this, I feel like we're friends. haha. I can go on and on about how wonderful she and her crew are, but I'm limited. So with that said, if you're looking for exceptional service and need to trust and rely on someone...look NO further! Thanks a million Cherished in Hawaii Weddings!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Clairissa V

I cannot even think of words to express our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for Carrie and her team. My husband and I are from San Diego and planned a destination wedding because my husband grew up here, and it is where we met. I couldn't have made a better decision when... Read More it came to choosing someone to help with all the planning, especially planning from San Diego. Carrie was very easy to communicate with and our day was more perfect and beautiful than we could have imagined. Our friends and family keep telling us it was the most heartfelt, fun, and beat wedding they have ever been to. She allowed us to enjoy our day stress-free and we were able to appreciate everyone's company. We couldn't recommend anyone else but Carrie and her team to take care of your wedding needs. Thank you to everyone at Cherished in Hawaii!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

We just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to Carrie and the Cherished at Hawaii Weddings team! We had the absolute best day. Everything went perfectly. We can't thank them enough for all they did. All the vendors were amazing. Mark was fantastic for the ceremony, I loved my hair... Read More and make-up done by May, everyone was raving about our musician, and all the drivers were great. And the service at Roys restaurant was incredible - not to mention the food which was excellent. We had so many compliments about the day. Thank you so much for everything guys! 😀 if you're thinking of a destination wedding definitely choose these guys. No regrets. They take care of everything. We had the best ceremony at Paradise Cove followed by the best reception at Roy's Restaurant. All the guests loved it and we did too. Carrie and her team are the absolute best and you will not regret choosing them. They look after every little detail. So glad we chose them!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

Carrie is amazing! She helped plan my dream wedding at Paradise Cove! I had to plan my wedding all the way from California, but the distance didn't matter. Carrie listened and captured everything my husband and I wanted. My family had a wonderful time and her team captured... Read More everything so now we can live through it over and over again. Thank you Carrie! Thank you Cherished in Hawaii Weddings!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

The Team at Cherished in Hawaii Weddings was AMAZING!!!! I cannot say enough great things about their team! From start to finish the process was stress-free and turned out flawlessly. The entire process from planning through our big day exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

The team at Cherished In Hawaii Weddings did a fantastic job! My fiancé and I were looking for something simple and small, and they definitely delivered! They were very detailed oriented and listened to everything we asked for! They really want to make sure it is the experience... Read More you want! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 David G

The team at Cherished in Hawaii Weddings delivered absolutely everything we asked for and so much more that we didn't even know we would need. First of all, Carrie was so nice and so easy to talk to which made all of our interactions go very smoothly even in times of... Read More stress. We were about 50 days out when we contacted Cherished in Hawaii Weddings and had one vendor in line at the time, so we were freaking out. The team was not only willing to take us on at such a late time (even though they had another wedding in the evening of our wedding day) but they were gracious enough to work with our very limited budget to give us an incredible level of service. They helped us find all of our other vendors (who were all amazing) and worked through every single detail with us so that we knew everything was in place. They led us through a wedding rehearsal and even provided a backup person to do the ceremony when our officiant's status was up in the air. Without the team at Cherished in Hawaii Weddings, I honestly don't know what would have happened. Thankfully, we did have them and our wedding day went perfectly. The best part of their service was not the perfect execution of our wedding plan, or helping construct that plan, nor was it their friendly demeanor, or willingness to work with our limited budget, but it was the peace of mind they were able to give us throughout the entire process that allowed us to actually enjoy ourselves. We cannot thank them enough! They're the best.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Christine B

We decided we wanted to have our destination wedding ceremony on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. The only issue we had a worry about was finding a way to plan our wedding from almost half a world away. That is when we started our hunt for someone that could help make our wedding... Read More vision a reality. After much research, we finally came across Carrie Lance and her team at Cherished in Hawaii Weddings. We contacted Carrie in 2014 with the hopes of having our wedding in April of 2015. It was apparent from the beginning that she was different from any of the other wedding coordinators we had spoken to at that point. She seemed extremely laid back and almost carefree. She was very knowledgeable and every time we had a question, she always had an answer. Even before we ultimately decided to book with her, she was extremely helpful with advice. It was because of this, we decided to have Carrie plan and coordinate our big day. As we planned every aspect of our wedding, Carrie was there to help us every step of the way. She made sure to keep the entire process as stress free as possible. Even though we were thousands of miles away, we had every confidence that Carrie was going to put a beautiful wedding together for us. After many months and a ton of emails and calls to Carrie, we finally traveled to Oahu. We met in person with Carrie the day before our wedding and it was at that point that all of our worries went away. Carrie has a way of making the whole process feel so care free, that it really does make a difference. Instead of being stressed about everything getting done on time, Carrie took care of everything and all we needed to do was show up on our big day. We chose the Paradise Cove for our private location and we highly recommend it, it’s beautiful!!! Pictures don’t do it justice. Carrie took care of all the set up and even created a timeline for us to follow the day of. All we had to do was relax and show up. Seeing the ceremony venue all set up the day of our wedding made all the planning worth it! Carrie did a fantastic job making our vision into a reality. We could not have picked a more beautiful place to get married. And we could not have picked a better person to plan our ceremony. Every aspect of our ceremony was perfect. All of the vendors Carrie picked were very professional and they really did make us feel special. We will never forget everything that Carrie and Cherished in Hawaii Weddings did for us!!! Thank you so much for helping us in this new chapter of our lives!! Please, if you are reading this and thinking about getting married in Hawaii, give Carrie a call. She will NOT disappoint!!!! Thanks again Carrie!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Brandi M

I don't know where to start...we have been married for four whole days now and are still glowing from the excitement of our wedding-and sad it's all over. The team at Cherished was exceptional to work with. They made this process so fun and stress-free! Every last detail was... Read More made perfect just for us and sticking to a budget was easier than I ever could've imagined with their help. These people will go above and beyond for your event and I can't thank them enough for everything they did. Do yourself a favor and choose Cherished for your wedding-you will not regret it! Thank you Carrie, Mark and the rest of your team for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Words Cannot Express...

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Krista F thankful we are that we hired Carrie for our wedding. Carrie is not only professional, detail-oriented, incredibly knowledgeable of and connected to vendors, but also a joy to talk to about your wedding. It's like planning your wedding with a close friend who is looking... Read More out for what is best for you and will give you honest opinions that you can trust. We were concerned as we were planning a small wedding with a limited budget, but Carrie's way of building a wedding, then shaving it down if needed was the best. This helped us determine what we really, truly wanted at our wedding and it all came out beautifully! We had concerns planning a wedding from afar and not being able to preview hair and makeup or taste the food and cake, but we needed not be concerned at all. The food and cake were amazing, the guests were still raving about them up until we left the island several days later. And our hair and makeup came out spectacularly. If Carrie mentions a makeup artist to you named May, go with it. She is so wonderful and will leave you looking like the best version of you ever! Carrie's husband Mark officiated our ceremony, which was wonderful as well. In the planning stages as well as the day of the ceremony, both Carrie and Mark impart a genuine feeling of Aloha to everything they do. Do NOT hesitate to hire Cherished in Hawaii Weddings for your wedding! They are just BRILLIANT!

Cherished Elopement - 02/17/15

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

One word. AMAZING! My then FI & I planned our elopement from Canada. Neither of us had ever been to Hawaii & initially this was a bit scary & VERY overwhelming. There's so much information on the web, so many places to book through....I was in an information overload.... Read More After so many Google searches & feeling more & more overwhelmed...we came across Carrie at Cherished in Hawaii Weddings. After reading a few reviews, Cherished in Hawaiis sounded perfect for us. We sent Carrie an email with what we were looking for & within 24hours had a response! From there, after emailing back & forth about what we had in mind, budget, times, etc we were set & booked with Carrie & her team. Carrie gave us her honest opinion & suggestions. Like I said, neither of us had ever been to Hawaii so we needed all the help we could get! Carrie was so understanding, patient & so, so helpful. Carrie took care of everything. She was always just an email away with a quick response. I never felt lost in the process! On our big day all we had to do was show up. That's it. Seriously. It was absolutely amazing to have zero stresses & know that everything was taken care of. Just how a wedding day should be! Our wedding was beautiful. Intimate, relaxed & so perfect. Mark, her husband was our photographer & Troy our officiant. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Our day was 100% us & 100% perfect. Thank you Carrie & Cherished in Hawaii! You made our day one that we will never forget

Felt Cherished in Hawaii

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

When I started looking for a wedding coordinator I basically started from zero – I had no vision, no real idea of what I wanted. The only thing I knew was that we wouldn’t be able and also didn’t want to spend so much money and that we wanted to have a beautiful memorable... Read More day. I’m so grateful for having found the team at CHERISHED IN HAWAII WEDDINGS. Carrie listened carefully to me and understood that I can be all over the place with my thoughts and ideas and she was great at helping me understand what is most important to us for our wedding day and she found a way to combine that with our budget. There were always so many things to decide and to consider but there was always support, quick replies, advice, great suggestions throughout the whole process. When I met our wedding coordinator for the first time a few days before the wedding she insisted on meeting the groom. She said that men have different questions and she wants both the bride and the groom to feel prepared and relaxed. I thought that was great advice combined with a lot of experience. We had a beautiful wedding with a breathtaking view, gorgeous dinner, great staff, and guests who had lots of fun. It’s because the team at CHERISHED IN HAWAII helped us understand and reminded us that in the end all that matters is that the bride and groom have fun on their special day and to let others do the work. That’s all it takes because then your guests can’t help but have a great time too. It helped so much that the whole team is very positive, and that they all are grounded people who respect each other and work really well together. They all had a great way of making you understand that the bride and groom decide how they want things. We just had to express a concern or wish and every single person on the CHERISHED IN HAWAII team was quick at taking care of things. It felt good to have so many people you can trust and who stay calm for you and put in all their experience into your special day where things are usually emotional and crazy. Thank you, CHERISHED IN HAWAII, for an unforgettable beautiful day.

Thoughtful, caring, efficient and affordable - simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Jessica V

We were planning our Hawaii destination wedding (64 people including bride and groom) all the way from New York, and we can't imagine how we could have pulled it off without Carrie. Even during initial conversations when we were still picking our wedding planner, she was... Read More generous with the time spent and advice given for our wedding. From the reception venue to catering to every little detail we could think of (or would *never* think of), saying that Carrie was on top of things would be an understatement. She was efficient, very respectful and mindful of everyone's time and comfort level. She has this list of vendors, venues, menus, etc. that would seem to fit anyone's preferences and budget. While she was really great to work with remotely, she was even more wonderful in person and she pretty much mothered us and encouraged us to just enjoy the occasion and just trust her and our vendors. She was very good at helping us mentally and emotionally prepare for an occasion that may happen to us only once in our lifetime. She was constantly on guard and seemed very protective of us -- very sensitive to changes and possible unknowns and making sure that the event would go really well, and with the least amount of stress on us. One surprising personal touch is that she actually called us in the afternoon a few hours before the wedding to check on us and make sure we were OK -- that we had our lunch, that we weren't too stressed, etc. and she also gave us a few more reminders heading towards the ceremony. Sweet, reliable, flexible, attentive and meticulously detailed -- we cannot recommend Carrie highly enough! Our advice would be to just hire her and trust her with all her recommended venues, vendors as well as any advice she may have that are specific to you. (Hint: If she suggests the Polynesian show, go for it if it fits your budget!)

First Hire Carrie, Second Trust Her

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Gina A

First, I would recommend you hire Carrie right now! Do not hesitate. It was the best decision I made!! I had originally hired a wedding coordinator for our Oahu wedding, but decided she might not be "the One" when she failed to respond to my emails after weeks!!! I started... Read More the search over and found Carrie and it was the best decision! Carrie made wedding planning easy and stress free. She always responded to my emails and questions timely and professionally. She is honest and will tell you what she has seen and what works best. And she has seen A LOT of weddings. So, my second recommendation is to trust Carrie! Originally I had planned a beach wedding, but she recommended that whille that seemed like a great idea, practically it would be a challenge with 25 people. And boy was she right! In hind sight, I am not sure what I was thinking. I love high heels and they don't work on the beach. It was as if she had met me before, because everything she recommended was exaclty perfect. Carrie also recommended that I let her hair and makeup person do my hair and makeup. Once again, she was 100% right. I was nervous about having someone I did not know do my hair and makeup, but I ended up LOVING it!! Mae was the best!!!!! I would highly recommend her too! And I met her because of Carrie. Carrie also arranged the minister and he was perfect. We did not meet him until 10 minutes before the ceremony, but it was like he knew us. The ceremony was very personal and sweet. He even got my non romantic husband to say something personal during the ceremony, which left me speechless! Then there was Mark, her husband and the photographer. He was so much fun! He made me feel like a 6 foot super model and I assure you, I am not. He was very creative with the photos and patient with my dorkiness! He also was patient with all my guest and the kids. I would also recommend him! And to make it all perfect, she handled everything so I could enjoy my vacation! She told me that I would not be working on the wedding and would have time to enjoy my vacation, but I didn't believe her. Once again, she was 100% correct. I met with her for 20 minutes the day before the wedding and she handled everything from there. Several of my guests, including my dad, were skeptical about the destination wedding, but they all ended up telling us how wonderful it was. Even my grumpy old Italian father!! So, if you want an amazing day, hire Carrie and then trust her!! She is the utmost professional and knows her job!!! Our wedding was truly the BEST DAY EVER!!!

Stress Free Day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Christina F

Carrie and her crew were amazing from day one! I chose her because she was very prompt in responding to my first email. Since I was having a destination wedding, I had to put my full trust in her. She guided me through the whole process and gave excellent advice about everything... Read More from where to have the ceremony and reception, to how to structure my time so that I could minimize the stress and enjoy every minute. Carrie also took care of all those tiny details that I didn't even known I had to worry about! She has a calming presence and made the day absolutely perfect. I am so thankful for her and Mark for making us feel comfortable and taking care of everything on the day of. My only regret is that I wasn't able meet them sooner in the process.

Great Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Marilyn A

Planning a destination wedding was quite stressful for me; working with emails and pictures of things you like on the internet, you have no way of knowing how things are really going to turn out on the big day. After trying to organize everything by ourselves and about a year... Read More before the wedding, I contacted Carrie sitting in the airport waiting for our flight to Hawaii and she responded to my email within minutes and accepted to meet us right away. Right then, she arranged for us to visit a few venues and was making phones calls for us (we didn’t even hire her yet); that demonstrates how open and generous she is. Right away we knew we had found our coordinator. Carrie is really great to work with; she responded to our tons of emails quickly and always making sure to turn things in a positive way. We faced many challenges during our planning process and every time, she came up with solutions that made things work for us. In the end, our wedding day was perfect; the venue, the food, the vendors she recommended, it was all great. My wedding bouquet was in my opinion the most beautiful wedding bouquet ever! It truly looked even better than the pictures of the ones I choose to send her as an example of what I was looking for. Don’t hesitate a minute to hire Cherished in Hawaii weddings; it is the best investment you can make to make sure your wedding goes smoothly. The vendors Carrie will recommend you are trusted ones and working with her, you will be able to just sit back and relax on your big day as she will be there, taking care of everything for you. I often say that hiring Carrie was the best decision we made in our whole wedding planning process! Mahalo Carrie for a wonderful wedding!

MY HERO!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 cris d

I have a lot of things to say how OUTSTANDING Carrie is as a person and wedding coordinator. If you are a very diligent bride-to-be and you wanna know how AWESOME this company is, please take time to read my review on the link below. I purposely created a page just for Carrie.... Read More Trust me! They are worth the money more than anything! under "Raves for Our Vendors".

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Vivien V

When my husband and I decided destination wedding I sent 4 inquiries and Cherished in Hawaii Weddings is one of the one who responded right away! I narrowed it down to 2, but after speaking with Carrie I knew she’s the one. I love her from the beginning; yes I was a little... Read More hesitant because some people tend to disappoint you. They commit or promise everything and anything, but at the end of the day you’re left disappointed. Not with Carrie!!! She’s excellent, very easy to deal with which makes the whole experience wonderful, and the BEST thing about her she’s honest. Her attitude speaks about the people she works with. From her to all the vendors were very easy to work with and they are phenomenal. I’m pleased with the overall experience. I’m a very HAPPY & SATISFIED bride; happy bride makes a happy groom which makes the whole party happy. I highly recommend Carrie and her team. She will make it the best experience, trust me when she said “you don’t have to do anything, but show up and let things unfold” she meant it!! They all have enough experience that they know nothing but the BEST! May did a great job with my hair and makeup, Mark showed me few great shoots, the Minister was responsible for my husband’s rare sentimental moment (which BTW brought teary eyes to everyone), the musician rendered a beautiful song during our first dance. From planning until the end was just perfect, if I have to do it again I wouldn’t change anything I would let Carrie take me for the ride and let her magic take care of it. Thank you for making it all worth it for my husband and I. I hope to work with all of you again (perhaps family or friends event “smiles”)

perfect wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Magi D

Do not get married unless you have Carrie as your wedding planner !! She is so amazing and wonderful :) The first time I spoke with her on the phone, I knew that she was the one. She is very personable, detail oriented and she has this special way of making her bride at ease... Read More and worry-free. My wedding went perfectly and that is because of Carrie. She goes above and beyond for her brides. Not only she will help you save tons of money, she will also make sure that on your day, you have nothing to think about. She will do all the work for you. All you have to do is show up and smile :) You are the best Carrie and thank you soooo much!!

Friendly, reassuring and professional

Reviewed on 9/05/2014

We were recommended Carrie by a friend of a friend who used to organise weddings on Maui, so we knew we would be in safe hands. It was my husbands life-long dream to go to Hawaii and when we started discussing the wedding we always knew this would be our first choice.... Read More However, Living in Scotland, it seemed like a rather daunting prospect. Carrie took all the worries away. She was helpful with finding locations, flowers, reception, decor, photographer, officiant, hair and makeup and anything else we could possibly think of! She was (is!) great at replying to emails promptly (even if I wasn't!) and is massively reassuring that everything is under control. Given the fact we were on the other side of the world, we did everything online and over email and it couldn't have gone smoother. We didn't get to meet with Carrie until a day or 2 before the wedding and had no worries at all. She set our expectations and was honest and helpful at every turn. Her and Mark went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and were just a delight to deal with. On they day itself, everything was calm and Carrie took control of every aspect of the day. All we had to do was get ready and turn up! Hurrah! We had the most relaxed and special wedding, it really was everything we had dreamed of. Not. One. Complaint. Thanks Carrie and Mark and Kimo for making our day the best ever! Love you!