Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 R. B

When we arrived at Sue & Kent's to discuss floral arrangements, we knew that Cheshire Tree would be the perfect florist to decorate our wedding. They were very warm and welcoming. Seated in front of a giant monitor, it was very easy for us to discuss our vision. Sue and Kent... Read More quickly pulled up photos of arrangements that they had created in the past to describe particular flowers as well as various styles for bouquets, centerpieces, the chuppah, and wearables. They took notes and began to build out a plan with us. Walking out of Sue and Kent's home we felt like we were well advised and what we came up with was a joint effort. They are truly experts at what they do and were able to balance some of our naive ideas with their experience and beautiful creations. Whereas other florists thought that some of our ideas would be impossible to see through, Sue and Kent made it happen. They even helped to incorporate personal items to some of our arrangements. On our wedding day, Sue and Kent delivered. They arrived on time, blended right in, seamlessly helped to move some arrangements between the locations. Most importantly everything was beautiful- better then we could have imagined.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Alix P

We felt so lucky to have Sue and Kent providing our Floral Designs for our wedding. They were exceptionally and impressively organized from the first time we met, and showed an attention to detail that was above and beyond our highest expectations. We had some very specific... Read More visions for the layout of our ceremony, and Sue & Kent delivered ten-fold. They were open to all of our ideas and worked hard to ensure our vision came to life, while at the same time inserting their professional opinions and helping us to consider things we hadn’t thought of or fill in the blanks in areas we didn’t know anything about. They also were great about working to come up with a proposal within our budget and sticking to it! The compliments and comments we have gotten regarding the flowers have been fantastic, and everything looks gorgeous in the photos. We can not recommend them more, both in build up to our event and on day-of. As the bride and groom, the last thing you want to be thinking about on your wedding day is what your vendors are doing - and Sue and Kent made that a non-issue. We hardly even noticed they were there until we looked around and saw that everything was done and perfect. You will have zero concerns or worries throughout your time working with Cheshire Tree Floral Designs. I know we didn’t. Thank you, Sue and Kent, for taking our wedding to another level and exceeding our already high expectations.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Brittney B

Let me start off by saying how impressed I was with Sue and Kent at Cheshire Tree as they were one of the most professional vendors I have had the pleasure to work with. From the beginning, we felt very comfortable with their knowledge and understanding of the vision we had for... Read More our wedding flowers as well as being organized and timely with their proposal. I am so happy we chose Cheshire Tree to do our wedding flowers. I had my mind set on picasso calla lilies for the bridal party and white calla lilies for my bouquet and everything was absolutely stunning and exceeded our expectations. Sue had personally delivered the flowers to the hotel and then quietly left to go finish the set up at Mulino's at Lake Isle Country Club. I know this was their first time working at Mulino's however you would never know that as setup was flawless. Sue and Kent even returned at the end of the evening to wrap up our the flowers on the tables so our guests could take them home. We would absolutely recommend Cheshire Tree to our family and friends for they are genuinely nice people who created spectacular floral designs and went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lindsay L

Sue and Kent were amazing. I went into our first meeting knowing exactly what I wanted. I am extremely detail oriented. We sat for a while and I showed them all of my pictures, and they provided me with a ton of options. A few days later I was sent a detailed list of everything... Read More we had discussed. Sue and I conversed through email frequently. She was always kind and professional. I was blown away on my wedding day. Everything I had imagined had been created. It was perfect. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Patricia K

Sue is an absolute artist as well as a true professional; I wish I could give her more than 5 stars! From the beginning, I knew I chose the right florist for our celebration. I was impressed by her organizational skills in the initial consultation and thrilled that their website... Read More shows examples from hundreds of weddings they've worked--it made the process extremely easy and helped me move from vague color ideas to specific floral descriptions. Making changes to my floral plan over the following months was very easy, as well. Whatever I may have pictured beforehand, however, paled in comparison to the breathtaking bouquets that Sue presented us with on the wedding day. I cannot say enough how vibrant and excellent the flower quality was and how artistically they were put together. Our guests--and especially our parents--raved about the arrangements! I can't wait to see the professional photos and cannot recommend Cheshire Tree enough to other brides.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Megan D

Cheshire floral did a fantastic job for our wedding. i am not the best with floral arrangments and decor, but Sue was so nice and helpful in coming up with a few ideas and options for me to choose from. They delivered the flowers and set them up an hour before my wedding and... Read More everything looked perfect! The flowers were so beautiful and fresh! They were wonderful people to work with and very affordable. We highly recommend Cheshire for any wedding or event :)

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Megan S

Sue created the most beautiful floral designs I could have imagined (bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces (2 different styles) and chuppah) . She was so patient with me during the design phase, completely understood my vision and the final product was even better than I had... Read More hoped for. All of my wedding vendors met my expectations, but Cheshire Tree exceeded them!! I only wish I could have made them last forever :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Sue and Kent were my daughter's florist.The wedding flowers were amazing! Everyone who attended the wedding could not stop talking about the flowers! It was a pleasure working them. They turned the wedding into a magical day!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Rachel L

Sue and Kent did an unbelievable job at our wedding. They truly made our vision come to life and better; we were so impressed with their work. We showed them images we liked and tried our best to describe our take on what we wanted, and they understood us perfectly! Sue and Kent... Read More were great to work with, incredibly professional, accommodating, thorough and responsive. Our birch chuppah was absolutely beautiful, our cake was decorated even better than we could have imagined, and our personal flowers and centerpieces were lovely. We would highly recommend Cheshire Tree Floral Designs. Thank you so much Sue and Kent, your work made our wedding so special and beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Sue was a pleasure to work with and one of the most professional vendors we experienced during our wedding planning. My wife and I found Sue to be very attentive and a calming presence, which are two important qualities you'll need in a wedding vendor. If you have a vision for... Read More your flower arrangements, Sue will work with you in making it possible. We received many comments from our guests about how great our center pieces were and they really helped bring life to our wedding hall. Like many Grooms, I didn't have much experience in working with floral designs, but i quickly learned how important it is to choose a great florist. Sue made me appreacite the art of floral designing and gained us a life long customers for all of our future floral needs.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Crystal D

We hired Sue for our wedding on June 14, 2015 and we could not have been happier with the results. From the first meeting it was clear she understood my vision and she executed it perfectly on the big day. She made the most beautiful chuppah, my guests are still talking about... Read More how amazing it was. If you want great quality for a great price, call Sue!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Meredith

I just had my wedding at the beginning of this month and I can honestly say that Cheshire Tree Floral Designs made my wedding visions come true. They transformed my wedding venue into the beautiful fall inspired vision I had in my mind. Not only do they make stunning floral... Read More arrangements,but they are great to work with! They are extremely creative and pay close attention to detail to make sure your wedding day goes perfectly. I highly recommend Cheshire Tree Floral Designs to any future brides or anyone looking for floral arrangements. You will be glad you chose them!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Damaris B

Sue and Kent were great! I was living abroad until 2 months before the wedding and they made it easy to plan despite the distance. I also appreciated that they made sure to understand our vision & concept for what we wanted on our wedding day. On the day of, everything was even... Read More better than I'd expected and absolutely beautiful! I was impressed by their attention to detail and professionalism.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Sue and Kent were terrific to work with. Very professional. Sue picked up quickly on the style and feel we wanted for our wedding at Whitby Castle in Rye, NY. We received many compliments from our friends and family members on the gorgeous arrangements framing the... Read More ceremony, the bottles hanging from the aisle chairs, the table centerpieces and the bride/bridesmaids bouquets. Every detail was wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

We are so thankful to have found Sue and Kent to do the floral arrangements for our wedding! Since we were far away, I worked with Sue through email and google drive to bring the vision I had for our wedding to fruition. And, needless to say, what Sue and Kent produced blew away... Read More my expectations! Each successive step of our wedding, from my flowers, to the Church, to the cocktail hour, to the reception, outdid the step before it. Walking into the reception took my breathe away. It was more beautiful than what I imagined and we will forever be grateful you both!

Amazing & Unique!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Alicia D

I wasn't sure what to expect walking into Sue and Kent's house but was surely impressed by the time I left. We worked through any ideas/pictures I had and they showed me examples.. together they helped my vision come to life and made it even better! Everything was beautiful!... Read More They provided us a VERY detailed proposal (with lots of pictures) to ensure we were on the same page. They asked lots of questions and thought of things I would never have and were very helpful! They were truly a pleasure to work with and are very talented!

PERFECT AT THEIR CRAFT!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Margaret M

Sue and Kent were amazing to work with. I am so glad that my cousin recommended them for flowers for my wedding. They exceeded all my expectations and did a phenomenal job on all the flower arrangements. Sue and Kent are super professional and very genuine. They were able to... Read More create the exact bouquet I wanted for my wedding just by looking at pictures I brought that I liked, and listening to my vision. They did the same with my bridesmaid bouquets. The bouquets were beyond beautiful and stayed perfect all night (and it was really hot and humid that day!) Sue and Kent made perfect arrangements for the church ceremony and reception. They honored all my requests and even personalized all the boutonnieres and corsages I had made for my family and relatives by putting them in boxes and writing each family member's name on the box. So thoughtful!! My husband even received a complimentary, spare boutonniere just in case his original was squished for all the hugs he got that day! Sue and Kent are masters of their craft and put love, dedication and passion into everything that they do for each client. I received so many compliments on the beautiful table arrangements at my reception. I would highly recommend Sue and Kent to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding day. Their prices are super reasonable and they are able to recreate your vision like no other can!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Danielle E

Amazing and stress free. Sue and Kent were great right from the start and have good prices as well. When I first met with them they had a whole presentation set up at their house and I wasn't positive what kind of flowers I wanted for everything and they help guide me through... Read More the process and showed me examples of what they have done in the past. On the day of my wedding they showed up early to deliver the flowers and even offered to help show the guys how to put the boutonnieres on. I would recommend them to all my friends and family and have been questioned a few times on where I went to get my flowers. Planning a wedding can be a headache but they made this part so easy and stress free!

Beautiful Arch and Center Table Flowers

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 April G

Thank you Cheshire Tree for the flowers! We ordered the arch/flowers for our garden wedding and the center table flowers for the reception. We wanted something simple, we had yellow daisies and baby's breath. I'm pretty sure we could have DIYed it if we had the skill, but... Read More unfortunately we do not - so we hired professionals! Sue and Dave Meany of Cheshire Tree Floral Designs have been doing this for many years and they are familiar with our venue so they have a good working knowledge of how the layout works. We called and made an appointment and they accommodated us on the spot. We were not from the Mt. Kisco area so we are very grateful that they were able to do this. They had a slideshow of the different types of daisies and arches that we checked out - so detailed and made the whole decision-making process easier! Email communication was efficient and prompt, delivery was on time, price was good for the services. If you are getting married in the Mt. Kisco/Chappaqua area, we highly recommend Cheshire Tree Floral Designs. A very good team! Thank you again for the flowers!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

Sue and Kent are consummate professionals - they are a pleasure to work with - good listeners, unflappable under pressure, artistic visionaries - and most importantly, they DELIVER on their promises! My daughter was married at the Harvard Club of New York City on the evening of... Read More June 20, 2015. The aura they created for both the ceremony and the reception was magical, classy and elegant - everything we had hoped for and MORE. The venue has rooms with dramatic proportions, and the scale of the floral arrangements perfectly complemented and enhanced the space - without overpowering the senses. I put my faith in Sue and Kent - and what they produced was awe-inspiring. If you are seeking the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have hired the best, I wholeheartedly recommend Cheshire Tree!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Kallie V

I was extremely impressed by the work done for my wedding from the Cheshire Tree. Working with Sue and Kent was a breeze - she was very open and receptive to my ideas and my multiple changes. She got exactly the look I was going for - and nailed it perfectly! The bouquets were... Read More beautiful, as was the Chuppah that my husband and I got married under. When we walked into the reception for the first time and saw how the room was decorated, we were both blown away. The room looked magical! We got a lot of positive feedback from our guests about how beautiful the room looked, and how well decorated the cake was (she decorated our wedding cake with flowers). Everything was classy and elegant! Highly recommend working with the Cheshire Tree.

Perfect in Every Way!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Lauren B

Sue and Kent are talented floral designers and truly understand the intricacies of the wedding business. They are professional, easy-going, kind, and thoughtful. They worked closely with us from start to finish, and made the process stress-free. They do not miss any important... Read More details, and will gently guide you if you are not quite sure what you would like. We gave them our loose vision and theme (classic and romantic) and they truly delivered. Our flowers were absolutely stunning and our guests thought so too! We are so happy that our photographer captured so many images of our bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces, because we will always be able to look back in amazement!

Beautiful flowers all around!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Lisa H

We used Sue and Kent for our 3/21/15 wedding at the Overlook Lodge at Bear Mountain. We absolutely loved all of the flowers and special decor touches that they helped to bring to life according to our vision on our wedding day. When we walked into the reception after taking all... Read More of our photos the reception room just looked beautiful. It was totally transformed!! We used Sue and Kent for everything from our bridesmaid bouquets, grooms boutonnieres, cocktail hour flowers, arch with flowers to serve as our chuppah, centerpieces and other touches throughout the wedding ceremony and reception. They were quick to respond and always a pleasure to work with. We had a few ideas of what we wanted to do on our wedding day in terms of flowers, but they were able to take our ideas, add their special touch and make it a beautiful reality. All of our guests commented on how great everything looked and were so excited to be the one to get to take the centerpiece home. We found all of the flowers to be of very high quality. Additionally, we felt like we got everything at a great value. Even when we kept adding items, taking them or away, or changing them, Sue and Kent were patient worked with us until we got everything just right. We'd highly recommend working with them for any upcoming events in their area. Simply the best!

Absolutely Stunning!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Melissa H

My groom and I met with Sue and Kent, having a vague idea of what we wanted for our flowers. From the very beginning they were able to take our ideas and manifest them into something beautiful and unique. Sue was a true professional through everything; putting up with my... Read More constantly changing plans with patience and was right there with me through it all to make sure that we never had any doubts about the execution of our flowers. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and looked better than I had envisioned it would with my blush and white roses, the bridesmaid bouquets were gorgeous in their different purple hues, the MOB/MOG corsages were beautiful and all of the boutonnieres were the perfect finishing touch for the men. My ceremony was simple but absolutely gorgeous with the arrangements on the arch and the flowers down the aisle and on the chairs. My reception centerpieces were beyond amazing! Everything came together better than we could have dreamed of! Simply put, our flowers were breathtaking and beyond anything we could have imagined. I highly recommend Sue, Kent and the Cheshire Tree for your wedding. They will do an amazing job!

Our Hopes Fulfilled

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Picture this first-time mother-of-the-bride, a flower lover and a floral design novice, asked by her daughter to arrange for the flowers at her state park wedding three hours away. The person who suggested Sue at Cheshire Tree Floral Designs said, “Call her. You’ll like her”.... Read More She was right. Our first plans were made by prompt e-mail and telephone discussions and completed in one pre-wedding visit to the Cheshire Tree premises. During the visit Sue and Kent calmly listened, considered and suggested options and showed us blossom examples clearly on a large screen. Delivery on “the day” was exactly as promised. All flowers were beautiful and incredibly fresh – I have some centerpiece succulents flourishing here three months later. Sue and Kent, quite simply, outdid my highest hopes.