Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock

Blowing Rock, NC

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

500 N. Main Street, Blowing Rock, NC (828) 295-5528

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Dawn F

My husband and I got married on Sept. 6th, 2015 at chetola on the lawn under the willow tree with the gazebo as the bar and the reception under the tent. First the staff is great working with you thru the whole process! Second- its a gorgeous setting- you get to have the whole... Read More peninsula along with all the linens, silverware, etc they provide as part of rental cost. Third- I can't say enough about Kara- she is wonderful- she coordinates everything you want for wedding for chetola- she is fantastic. She also helped my sister through a shower and helped me with doing my rehearsal as a lunch! The food is top notch and the service and staff is great!!! Can't say enough about them!

This was the perfect place!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jen D

We got married this September outside at Chetola, and everything was amazing!! Jessica was very helpful in setting up all the food and beverage, and helping us pick the rest of our vendors. She worked with us so we had the perfect menu, and we even got to have some good local... Read More beer. If you want to get married at a great place in the mountains this is definitely the place to do it!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Brooke L

My experience with Chetola was wonderful. It is a beautiful place and the vibe of elegance and relaxation is carried throughout. We ran into what could have been a major deal- rain on my outdoor wedding.... but the Staff worked with my other vendors to and guests to coordinate a... Read More perfect day. Thanks so much!

Fantastic Day

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Lori S

I selected Chetola as the venue for my outdoor ceremony and reception. The beauty of the grounds and facility is only enhanced by the exceptional service provided by the staff! The event planner and banquet team were exceptional, the food was delicious and I could not have... Read More been more happy with my experience! Selecting Chetola was definitely the right decision!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Jessica B

I LOVE Chetola and Blowing Rock is just beautiful. There is so much to do around Chetola for out of town visitors making a weekend out of the wedding celebration. They were so accommodating as we had a lot of weather obstacles the day of the wedding. Very helpful and put us at... Read More ease!

Beauty and Serice what more could you ask for

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Christina B

We had are wedding at Chetola in May 2012. Things couldnt have more perfect. We were married at the Gazebo by the lake, followed by a cocktail hour at the Arbor, also by the lake, and then the reception in the Evergreen room. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The entire staff... Read More were fantastic. They ALL went went above and beyond to make sure our day was truely special. We couldnt have asked a more perfect place or people for our wedding.

2012-05-19T12:07:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tina for the wonderful comments! You were such a pleasure to work with. We are so happy your wedding day was all you dreamed it could be! Best Wishes!

Picturesque Wedding Location

Reviewed on 2/20/2012 Michelle T

My husband and I got married at Chetola in Sept of 2011 and it was absolutely beautiful! We had an outdoor wedding under a willow tree followed by a cocktail hour at the boat house and a tented reception both by Chetola lake. All the guests commented on how beautiful... Read More everything was and they couldn't get over the wonderful service from the staff. Chetola was not only wonderful for the actual wedding, but it was a wonderful resort for an entire wedding weekend. Since it was a destination wedding, we were able to block rooms for all of our guests and were able to set up activites and lots of other things for everyone to enjoy while they were there - therefore our guests didn't only come for our wedding but were able to enjoy a "vacation" as well. We also had out rehersal dinner and rehersal dinner after-party within the lodge and restaurant - both were well attended and again everyone couldn't get over how wonderful the venue was. I would highly recommend checking out Chetola for a wedding as the facilities, food, and service are wonderful and you will be sure not to be disapointed!