Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa

Servicing Chicagoland area. Traveling optional

Chez Delali Salon and Day Spa

Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa is your one stop shop for all your Bridal and special occasions needs. Our team of artists provide hair and makeup services for you and your party. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your entire life–one that you have spent many years dreaming about. We understand how important it is to you and all the time and effort that you are spending to bring it to fruition. We at Chéz Délali Salon are here to make sure your hair and makeup are the least of your worries. From consultation through excecution on your big day we will be by your side. We offer personalized packages.

3601 w. 216th street, Matteson, IL Servicing Chicagoland area. Traveling optional (708) 274-7440

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Adodo Robinson

I am a licensed hairstylist and certified Makeup Artist with my own line of makeupline. I am well versed in bridal, media, print, and fashion styling. As a well rounded and accomplished artist I believe every bride has uniqueness to them that should be brought out to accentuate their total beauty.