ChiavariChairRentals.com

(1)

Southern California, CA

Southern California Chiavari chair specialists!

Let our Chiavari chairs evoke a classical atmosphere of elegance and style on your special day! We carry a wide assortment of Chiavari chair colors and cushions to meet your event needs. Call or email us for more information and see what our talented staff can do for you.

Type

Furniture

Southern California, CA

Great Vendor

Reviewed on 1/02/2011 Becky D

Wedding Date: October 23, 2010Wedding Location: Queen Mary, Long Beach, CA We worked with both Karen Winters and Steven Sun. As I was planning my wedding from Florida, I wasn’t able to actually meet with them and had to rely heavily on email communication. They made the process very easy – they responded to my questions quickly, were clear and upfront about pricing, and put me at ease when they informed me they had worked with the Queen Mary a lot and knew their way around. I even paid with convenient Google checkout! I rented their black chiavari chairs with black cushions, and black charger plates. Everything was in great condition and the items really pulled the room together. I would highly recommend ChiavariChairRentals.com for their convenient process, affordable pricing, and high-quality products!

Send Email