Custom Cakes and Desserts

Chic and Sweet Artisan Cakes provides custom designed specialty cakes, wedding cakes, and cupcakes that will captivate and delight you and your guests.  We specialize in individually designed edible works of art made especially for you based on your unique vision.  In addition to custom cakes, we make hand-decorated sugar cookies, homemade marshmallow squares, dessert shooters, and chocolate truffles!  Every part of our desserts is always made from scratch using high quality ingredients and our own recipes that have been tested and perfected.  We care about each and every cake, cupcake, and mini dessert that we make.  Since we are a small boutique bakery, we are able to give each and every client the personalized service they deserve.

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

129 NW 13th St. Unit 19, Boca Raton, FL Hollywood to Jupiter (561) 962-5398

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amy M

Patrick and I were very excited to go to our cake tasting, and we were very impressed with Carissa at Chic and Sweet. Carissa is a young enterpreneur whose cakes are out of this world. We tried Publix and another bakery who only wanted to sell us fondant cakes, which we... Read More specifically did not want due to lack of taste. We decided on an almond cake with cannoli filling and buttercream frosting. The four tiered cake was beautifully designed and Carissa even offered to place to the flowers herself (which most bakers will not do). We also tried a fruit filling and vanilla cake with whipped cream frosting which was also delicious. We look forward to working with Carissa again in the future, and have recommended her to friends and family.

2017-06-11T21:09:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, and recommendations!! I'm looking forward to making more cakes for you too! :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Carly B

When I first met Carissa, I instantly knew she would be the perfect cake baker. She is so clearly passionate about her work, and she is so genuine and kind. She was so easy to work with and booking her as my cake vendor was the best decision I made! Carissa’s cakes are not only... Read More look breath-taking, but they taste amazing! For me it was really important that the cake look perfect for pictures, but my mother cared more about the taste. Of the five cake tastings we went to, Carissa was the only baker who was extremely talented at both cake decoration/ design and taste! We didn’t even have to think about it. We booked her right away, and when the wedding day finally came, she far exceed our highest expectations. We were beyond amazed to see the most beautiful cake and when it came to tasting, it was perfection! In addition to the wedding cake, Carissa made our groom’s cake as well, which was equally as beautiful and delicious. Carissa took my vision and sketches and created the most perfect traditional white wedding cake that could transcend the ocean backdrop with shell designs. The cake was the most beautiful décor of the day and is solely credited to this extremely talented baker! I feel truly blessed to have found Carissa and extremely grateful for her hard work and dedication to my cakes!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Michael B

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, but I have never heard so many people say, "They loved the cake and best wedding cake they ever had." Everything was perfect! I can't stop looking at the pictures of the cake. It was absolutely beautiful and so yummy! Thank you... Read More Carrisa for doing such a professional and elegant job!!!!!!!!

2017-10-16T21:28:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure making the cake for you :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Christina H

Carissa's almond cake samples were the reason we booked her and she did not disappoint! Our guest loved our wedding cake (every flavor)! The design was beautiful and went perfectly with the decor of our wedding. Thank you Carissa!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Lindsey H

Carissa designed a beautiful cake that people are still talking about.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 April D

Carissa was so easy to work with and she designs gorgeous cakes! She was very prompt with communication and preparing a quote. We were planning from out of town and she was very flexible with scheduling a cake tasting. I gave her a few photos of what I liked, and she created a... Read More beautiful cake that matched my vision. One guest said, "I'm not even sure that cake is real, it's so perfect." Carissa is so sweet and professional. You will love working with her!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Alex A

Carissa was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted, but unfortunately it was out of my budget- she worked with me to get the same look with buttercream (rather than fondant) saving us money but not sacrificing on design. Not only did it look... Read More beautiful, but the cake was delicious- moist, flavorful, and the perfect amount of sweetness. My father-in-law doesn't like cake much and ended up eating a huge slice! He said it was the best cake he ever had. Thank you, Carissa! I

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Kiersten H

Carissa is amazing to work with! Her cakes are beautiful and delicious. She executed my wedding cake vision to perfection and was a pleasure to work with along the way. She designed a beautiful cake for my June 2016 wedding at The Addison. I would HIGHLY recommend working... Read More with Carissa for your wedding. She is organized, prompt, professional, and such a wonderful person!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 viviana c

I'm not one for sweets so I was more interested in what the cake looked like instead of the taste! And I couldn't be happier that we got both from Carissa! The cake was absolutely amazing, it definitely was beautiful and looked just the way I imagined it. And even though I... Read More didn't taste it I have been told it was delicious. Everyone said it was the best cake they have ever had at a wedding! I'm so excited we decided to go with Chic and Sweet!!!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Jamie C

Our wedding cake from Chic and Sweet was gorgeous and DELICIOUS! I am still regretting the fact that I barely had time to eat it at the wedding but the salted caramel and red velvet choices that we went for were to die for. Also cake came out very elegant and just as we... Read More discussed.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Natasha S

Carissa designed our cake exactly how we imaged it to be. She was so professional and accommodating the whole way through. She allowed for family members to attend our tasting & had a gorgeous cake stand for us to rent. We are so happy with our cake & can't wait to eat the top... Read More tier next year :)

Carissa

Carissa is the artistic, passionate, detailed, and super-sweet owner and lead baker/decorator of Chic and Sweet Artisan Cakes!