Making Your Dream Wedding Come True

Chic Fleur Events is here to make your event stress-free, memorable, and a huge success! We recognize each event as a serious undertaking and treat it as if it were our own, with the understanding that each event is unique with a reflection of your personality and ideas. We'd love to hear from you!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Dallas, Fort Worth and Beyond (214) 448-0204

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

I feel like I have to start this off by saying that I was the groom of the wedding Whitney coordinated, and while it's probably unusual for the groom to write a review, in this case I feel like it's necessary... My wife can easily get stressed and overwhelmed but at the same... Read More time likes to be in control of the situation. Whitney was so professional, on top of everything, thought of stuff we never knew to think of, and handled every situation without us even knowing there was a situation. I was worried my wife on the wedding day wouldn't be able to relax and enjoy because she would want to be in the know and in control, but she 100% was and she just kept saying, "whitney's got it." So THANK YOU Whitney for being so great at what you do that my Bride was able to let go and truly enjoy the best day of our lives, which was priceless.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Megan F

Where do I even begin with Whitney...she is amazing! Deciding to hire Chic Fleur (Whitney specifically) was the best decision we made throughout the planning process. I hired her for the month of the wedding. She was open arms and ears when I needed her. She gave great advice... Read More and answered my millions of questions throughout the process. She confirmed times/dates/details with every vendor and made sure I wasn't missing anything. On the day of the wedding I did not have a single worry. I knew everything was going to be taken care of and it was! She told me up front that if something goes wrong, I won't find out about it. And that was 100% true. I don't think anything went wrong, but if something did she did exactly what she promised:) She has great taste and is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Not to mention she is in her 20's and already owns an amazing and successful business! She is the best!! Thank you for everything, Whitney!! I will be referring all of my friends and family to her.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Tim W

Seriously the best decision I made! ! I currently live in Hawaii and knew that I would need someone to help me tie up all my loose ends! I was super excited about the "month of" option, it worked perfectly! Whitney was simply amazing! I was only able to be in Texas one time... Read More prior to my wedding day, and she went out of her way to meet with me at my venue and talk over all the details! Communicating was simple and easy, whether it was quick text or a lengthy email, she was great at responding! My wedding day was PERFECT! She reviewed all my contracts, worked with all my vendors, and put together the perfect timeline! My favorite part about it all is that I had zero concept of time that night, and everyone always says how fast it will go by! I was able to enjoy every minute!! Everything went off without a hitch! Thank you will never be enough, Whitney! I would recommend her a thousand times over!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jessica S

Relinquishing control is very hard for me but knowing Whitney was in charge the day of our wedding gave me such a peace of mind that helped me enjoy every second of my day, even with the threat of severe thunderstorms looming over the weekend. Whitney and Kaitlin were top-notch... Read More and we will be forever grateful to CFWE for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Susan N

I can't say enough good things about Whitney. We used her for the month of planning for my daughter's wedding. She was so organized and focused on all the details. She worked with all our vendors and made sure everything ran smoothly. It was a perfect day!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Meg S

I was very particular and hands-on when it came to my wedding and was adamant about wanting to do everything myself. Initially, I was very weary and hesitant about relinquishing any of that control, but Whitney's knowledge and extreme attention to detail put me at total ease... Read More about trusting someone else to get involved. Not only was it a perfect fit for my needs, but honestly, using Chic Fleur's month-of coordinating/planning was hands-down THE BEST decision I made in my entire wedding planning process. Whitney and her team executed my vision perfectly!!!! And when some unexpected severe weather became a major threat to a large part of our reception plans the week of our wedding, Whitney seamlessly developed innovative ideas and alternatives right away, having multiple back-up plans ready to be set into motion if needed and alleviating all my stress in those days leading up to and the day of the wedding. I don't know what we would have done without her--Everything turned out so wonderful!! Whether you're the type of bride who's unsure about the details and is needing help with full-scale planning or the type who feels more OCD about the process and is unsure about being able to give someone else control, Chic Fleur will not only meet your every need, but will exceed your expectations! Whitney's professionalism, unmatched level of organization, and exceptionally HIGH STANDARD of work make her and anyone else she puts on her team the most solid wedding investment you can make--five stars aren't nearly enough to do them justice!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Ashley P

Where do I even begin?! Whitney was truly amazing!!! She is one of the sweetest people and so well organized it's crazy. We used her as our month of coordinator and it was worth every penny. She was always available to answer any and all of my questions from the start. Whitney... Read More and I met again closer to the wedding date and she made sure we went through all details. When I left, I felt a huge relief off my shoulders knowing she had created this awesome timeline. Our wedding went so smoothly, I was very pleased! She made sure everything went in the order we had discussed and there was not one thing that went wrong on the wedding day. Her assistant was amazing as well. I seriously don't know what we would have done without them! I would highly reccomend Chic Fleur to any Bride!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Leland G

There aren't enough words to describe how perfect Whitney was during the whole wedding planning process. She was so organized (which I am not) and so creative (which again, I am not). I could have never ever planned a wedding with out her. Every vendor she suggested to me was... Read More also perfect, and I would have otherwise not known about them. As far as the actual wedding, Whitney was CRUCIAL to making it happen. Every detail was perfect. It was the best night of our lives, and we definitely could not have executed without Whitney (and her fantastic assistant Courtney!)

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Laura Jean M

We hired Whitney as our month of coordinator and it was the best decision we made in planning our wedding! She has fabulous ideas for all aspects of a wedding and her attention to detail in the schedule for an event is incredible. She was always available to answer any questions... Read More and found a way to solve the most complicated issues with vendors. Her knowledge and expertise in weddings and events is truly unrivaled and she makes the day completely stress-free. If you're looking for a professional with a great and reliable team, Whitney is the best!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Sarah S

Whitney was our month of wedding planner for our wedding in November. But, her assistance went far beyond that last month leading up to the wedding day. From our first meeting until the last moment, she was a tremendous help with everything. Her vendor suggestions and to do... Read More lists are incredibly informative and kept me on track throughout my planning. And the month of the wedding and the wedding day were seamless due to her direction. Whitney is friendly, organized, flexible, and responsive. I highly recommend her and the entire Chic Fleur team to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kaki S

Whitney and the girls at Chic Fleur are amazing to work with. I had been planning my wedding up to the month before and didn’t want to deal with vendors and coordinating everyone on the day of so I called Whitney to help. She is so easy to work with and she stepped right in and... Read More saw all my details come to life. Since I was planning my own wedding I had several questions that Whitney was able to answer. With her knowledge of the wedding industry and working past weddings she was able to give me great advice. On my wedding day she kept everyone on schedule and helped execute all my ideas and plans to make for an amazing reception. If anything went wrong I had no idea because she had it handled. I had several guests come to up to me and say our wedding was one of the best weddings they've been to, and I credit part of that to Whitney and her team. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Emily O

Whitney was absolutely fantastic!!! I hired Whitney as our Month of Coordinator and it was the best decision ever! She made life so much less stressful when it came closer to the wedding. Her timeline was extremely detailed, she helped me make decisions that I didn't know how to... Read More make, gave great advice, and everything was on time the day of the wedding! The day of she set up all our decorations, which made it so I could just enjoy the day and not have to worry about what was going on. Then during the wedding she was on top of everything, so my parents got to enjoy the wedding rather than having to worry about things. We are EXTREMELY grateful for the Chic Fleur staff and can not thank them enough for all that they did!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jordan L

Working with Chic Fleur was SUCH a help as I prepared for our September wedding in Dallas. Whitney is simply amazing - both her and her team are so easy to work with. Julie made me feel confident and taken care of on the big day, and I knew I could relax and enjoy myself with... Read More her in charge of the schedule and vendors! Everything went off without a hitch - I highly recommend Chic Fleur!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Taylor C

Whitney is fantastic! We hired her for month-of and I'm so glad we did. At first I thought that maybe I could handle most of the planning, but by the time that month hit, I was so happy to put it all in her capable hands. She was flexible with last minute timeline changes and... Read More never lost her cool. Her assistant was super sweet and they just made the day so much less stressful. I was able to really take it all in and enjoy the wedding instead of worrying about when and where people would be arriving and who was handling set up. The day wouldn't have been the same without her and her team!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lauren P

Whitney was without a doubt the person who made my wedding exactly what I wanted. I hired her for partial wedding planning and she was always right on top of it! It felt like my wedding was her priority all the time and made me feel so at ease and excited. I could text her or... Read More email her with any question or advice and she would get back to me right away! I had no idea how to envision what the reception area would look like or the head table and she came to my house and brought over lots of ideas and set up visuals for me. She was amazing at coordinating with all of the vendors and making sure everyone was on the same page without me worrying at all. The week of the wedding, she was updating me with vendor and other last minute details. On our wedding day, I walked in the reception area and was in shock of how beautiful it looked! Whitney and her assistant Sarah MADE our day the BEST EVER! I was able to have a blast and enjoy all my family and friends without thinking about a thing. Both of them would come up to us and give updates on our timeline and let us know what was going to happen in about 5-10 minutes. All my family and friends are still commenting about the wedding on July 3rd and how "smoothly" it went. Whitney and her team at Chic Fleur were the reason both me and my husband had the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 elizabeth g

Where to begin. Whitney was hands down the best wedding planner! I had Whitney for the month of, but she was there throughout the whole process to answer any questions and offer ideas, advice, etc. The team at Chic Fleur Events helped make my dream come true. I am a very hands... Read More on person and was nervous to let someone else make the day perfect. Without a doubt I highly recommend her team. The day and venue could not have been more beautiful and they exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Breanne F

It was hard for me to decide on a wedding planner/coordinator. Whitney and her team won me over on our first meeting. She is very organized and knows all the details of weddings that I had never even thought of. She helped us with every little detail!! We had rain the day of... Read More our wedding (which was at an outside venue). Whitney was on the phone with me, and my parents throughout the whole day to go over changes, etc with the rain. She made the wedding beautiful still, despite the rain and dealt with me (freaking out bride) wonderfuly! I could not have hired anyone else to do the job better!! Seriously, I would recommend her and her team to anyone! They are absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Maggie G

Whitney is the BEST choice I made during the wedding planning process. She is absolutely amazing! I didn't feel like needing a planner until I met her. Although I hired her for month of planning, she gave me great advice on vendor choices, which saved me a lot of time looking... Read More around. As a bride with daily 9-6 work, Whitney came to meet me at the place near my company and always got there earlier. I didn't worry a single thing at my wedding because she had all things covered! All of my guests were talking about the great planner I had!! I know I had a beautiful wedding because of her and I will recommend Whitney to all the friends who are getting married!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lucy B

I don’t know how we could have planned a wedding without Whitney and her team by our side. Not only did she handle all of the tiny details and logistics for the entire event, the overall look and feel of our wedding captured our personality as a couple perfectly! Her creativity... Read More and eye for aesthetics is truly unbeatable. She worked tirelessly throughout the planning process and the day of the wedding to ensure everything would go off without a hitch. My wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect—it’s all I imaged and more thanks to the help of this amazing team!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Whitney was a FANTASTIC choice for my fiancé and myself! She took the time to work with both of us on our vision for our wedding. She had lots of great ideas that we used and helped saved us money. Her vendor recommendations were awesome too. She never once told us “no”. We... Read More talked with a couple planners before Whitney and not one of had her warm personality. Whitney made sure that our day ran perfectly every step of the way. Her attention to detail is what made our day perfect and we can not thank her enough. She is fun to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a planner! Thanks again Whitney!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Blake D

We hired Whitney for her full planning package and I am so glad we did! She helped us from beginning to end with our wedding!! Every single detail was covered and everything turned out perfect!! Can't wait to see our fabulous photos!!! Thanks Whitney!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

Whitney and her team saved the day--we arranged our wedding on relatively short notice, and it would have been unimaginable without her. We ended up getting our outdoor plans rained out, and she improvised something beautiful and perfect in the hotel on the fly--thanks to her,... Read More we were able to relax and enjoy our ceremony without any anxieties whatsoever. She's a joy to work with, great fun, incredibly reassuring, and a total pro. Everything was perfect. We couldn't be more grateful--highly recommended!

Chic Fleur is the WAY TO GO.

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Chelsea H

I decided early on that I wanted to hire a month-of coordinator because our ceremony and reception was held in the exact same room. Whitney was recommended by my photographer and it was seriously the BEST decision we made during our wedding planning season. She met with us on... Read More multiple occasions, typed up the most detailed timeline for the day of the wedding, handled little details with my other vendors and did so so much more. Whitney and her team took the stress off of all of us. Hiring her as your coordinator would be my number one recommendation while planning your wedding in the DFW area. She will make your big day stress free - guaranteed!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

When I met Whitney I knew immediately that she was going to be our planner. She was thoughtful, fun and completely saw my vision. Her attention to detail was incredible. I would recommend Chic Fleur for any girl that knows what she wants but needs help executing her vision. We... Read More could not have been happier!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Madeline M

I was so excited to hear that Chic Fleur Weddings and Events had a "month of" package. I had already chosen most of my vendors, and just really needed help with the detail and making sure my day went smoothly. Whitney and Jen were amazing, kept me up to date on any changes, and... Read More made my day completely stress free. They were in touch with them, not me, which made my wedding day so much smoother. I was not stressed at all, and was so amazed at how everything flowed perfectly. Whitney set up a timeline that we went back and forth adding to to make perfect. My day was so perfect, and I really do have them to thank for that! I would, and already have recommended them to friends getting married!!! Thanks again for EVERYTHING! Madeline and Kyle Pittman

Whitney Bailey

With a dream and the drive to create her own business, Whitney started Chic Fleur Weddings & Events in 2014 and has quickly grown it into a premier wedding planning company with locations across the DFW Metroplex. She finds great satisfaction in making her client’s wedding dreams come alive with a combination of the perfect vendor team to create the stylish design and distinctive look that expresses her couples personality to perfection.