Making Your Dream Wedding Come True

Chic Fleur Events is here to make your event stress-free, memorable, and a huge success! We recognize each event as a serious undertaking and treat it as if it were our own, with the understanding that each event is unique with a reflection of your personality and ideas. We'd love to hear from you!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Dallas, Fort Worth and Beyond (214) 448-0204

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Nicole D

From the moment I got engaged, I immediately started the hunt for my wedding planner. I got engaged on a Saturday and had meetings with 5 of the most well known wedding planners in Dallas that following Monday. I needed someone I could trust to plan the day I've been dreaming... Read More of for literally as long as I could remember!!! From the moment that I met Whitney, I instantly clicked with her. She was so passionate about her job, had great attention to detail, and she was just EASY to work with. She corresponded with ALL of my vendors and she responded to every text, call, and e-mail of mine within minutes! Throughout the 1+ year leading up to our big day, she became more like a friend than a wedding planner. Our wedding day would not have been complete without Whitney and her amazing team - I cannot praise her or recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017

Whitney and Sarah were wonderful to work with. We had a dinner reception several weeks after a destination wedding for my daughter and her husband. I live 5 hours away from the venue. Sarah made everything so easy from creating a detailed timeline to unpacking decorations and... Read More lighting (literally) hundreds of candles. She was so pleasant to work with. Whitney and Sarah would be an asset to anyone planning a wedding/reception. I couldn't recommend them more highly!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Ellen N

Whitney is absolutely amazing and we would recommend her to everyone. She has an eye for design, detailed oriented and is a perfectionist, which we love! The groom and I both have very busy schedules and she accommodated us so well and willing to meet us in the evening after... Read More work. She was always available via phone, text, or email and responded immediately to any of our questions any day of the week. We gave her a budget and told her to design our dream wedding and she definitely did it! We did an Asian tea ceremony in the afternoon, followed by the traditional American ceremony and reception in the evening. Whitney was great in coordinating it all, including a tea ceremony that she has never done before. Our families were impressed with how classy and organized the tea ceremony went. Our wedding ran extremely smooth and our guests had a great time. Whitney's recommendations were on point. Things we did not think would make a huge difference, like a simple white dance floor, added so much to the entire night. We look back at photos and would say, wow glad we listened to Whitney. My boss who is not an easy person to be impressed... texted us this comment... "I am 67 years old. I have been to a zillion weddings. I do not jest. Yours was the best I have ever attended. I was stunned. My congratulations to whoever orchestrated the event. " We can't thank Whitney enough for making our day so special. You will not be disappointed choosing her as your coordinator. I would do it all over again!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Briana E

I actually hired Whitney before I had even found a venue! Hiring a month of coordinator was a top priority for me. I knew event planning wasn't a strength of mine and I wanted someone dependable and with an eye for details so that my family and I could enjoy the day. Whitney is... Read More so easy to work with, thought of everything I needed for the day of, and had great feedback to any questions or ideas I had. The day of the wedding, Cortney was so great at keeping everything on track and handling anything that came up (like when the AC broke in the reception space). Chic Fleur Wedding and Events was one of my favorite vendors throughout the entire wedding experience and I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kari H

Whitney is THE BEST! I am a very type A person, so I was looking for a planner that was just as attentive to detail, on the ball and as type A as me. Whitney was that and then some! At each vendor meeting, she asked questions I hadn't even thought of because of her extensive... Read More wedding experience. She was always early, quick to respond to any and all questions I had and extremely professional. She helped me pull my ideas together and suggested ways to make things better and smoother. On my actual wedding day, she made it all happen flawlessly! One of my vendors was pushing back about the wedding being outdoors due to weather, and Whitney saved the day by talking them into keeping everything outside. It ended up even better than I could have imagined! She and her team were quick on their feet that day to ensure everything was exactly how I pictured it. I had multiple people comment on how smoothly everything went and how perfect my wedding was, and it is all due to Whitney and her team executing so well. We had the most perfect day, and I could not have done it without her. Truly, I don't think I paid her enough for all that she did!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ellen S

I absolutely loved working with Chic Fleur Events! I have had the honor of working with Whitney and her team at several weddings and they not only made my job as the photographer SO easy but they truly created a smooth flowing fun filled day for our clients! Whitney's (and her... Read More team!) eye for design is so inspiring and she truly knows how to make a dream wedding come to life! I would recommend Chic Fleur Wedding and Events 10 times over! Their services are a must have for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amanda T

Whitney is so organized and easy to work with! Her and her team made my wedding day flow so smoothly! We had a very large wedding party and 250 guests at the Four Seasons, and everything went perfect. I highly recommend using Chic Fleur!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Meredith W

I hired Whitney at Chic Fleur Weddings and Events for the "month of" package and from the moment she entered the wedding process, I felt a weight lifted from my shoulders. I went through the process of speaking to a few other planners before I met with Whitney, but from the... Read More moment I met Whitney I knew she would be the best and perfect fit for my wedding. She offered me and my mom (and family and groom and wedding party) peace of mind on our wedding day and we are SO thankful for her expertise and overall care. I had the dream team for my wedding day and I could not be more thankful. Whitney recommended the very best vendors to work with and was always there if I had a question or needed advice. My wedding would not have gone as smooth and perfect as it did without Whitney and her fabulous team! If you want someone who will make your wedding stress free (and fun!) then choose Whitney and Chic Fleur. Whitney, THANK YOU! We are so incredibly grateful for you!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jessica S

Relinquishing control is very hard for me but knowing Whitney was in charge the day of our wedding gave me such a peace of mind that helped me enjoy every second of my day, even with the threat of severe thunderstorms looming over the weekend. Whitney and Kaitlin were top-notch... Read More and we will be forever grateful to CFWE for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Susan N

I can't say enough good things about Whitney. We used her for the month of planning for my daughter's wedding. She was so organized and focused on all the details. She worked with all our vendors and made sure everything ran smoothly. It was a perfect day!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Meg S

I was very particular and hands-on when it came to my wedding and was adamant about wanting to do everything myself. Initially, I was very weary and hesitant about relinquishing any of that control, but Whitney's knowledge and extreme attention to detail put me at total ease... Read More about trusting someone else to get involved. Not only was it a perfect fit for my needs, but honestly, using Chic Fleur's month-of coordinating/planning was hands-down THE BEST decision I made in my entire wedding planning process. Whitney and her team executed my vision perfectly!!!! And when some unexpected severe weather became a major threat to a large part of our reception plans the week of our wedding, Whitney seamlessly developed innovative ideas and alternatives right away, having multiple back-up plans ready to be set into motion if needed and alleviating all my stress in those days leading up to and the day of the wedding. I don't know what we would have done without her--Everything turned out so wonderful!! Whether you're the type of bride who's unsure about the details and is needing help with full-scale planning or the type who feels more OCD about the process and is unsure about being able to give someone else control, Chic Fleur will not only meet your every need, but will exceed your expectations! Whitney's professionalism, unmatched level of organization, and exceptionally HIGH STANDARD of work make her and anyone else she puts on her team the most solid wedding investment you can make--five stars aren't nearly enough to do them justice!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Ashley P

Where do I even begin?! Whitney was truly amazing!!! She is one of the sweetest people and so well organized it's crazy. We used her as our month of coordinator and it was worth every penny. She was always available to answer any and all of my questions from the start. Whitney... Read More and I met again closer to the wedding date and she made sure we went through all details. When I left, I felt a huge relief off my shoulders knowing she had created this awesome timeline. Our wedding went so smoothly, I was very pleased! She made sure everything went in the order we had discussed and there was not one thing that went wrong on the wedding day. Her assistant was amazing as well. I seriously don't know what we would have done without them! I would highly reccomend Chic Fleur to any Bride!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Leland G

There aren't enough words to describe how perfect Whitney was during the whole wedding planning process. She was so organized (which I am not) and so creative (which again, I am not). I could have never ever planned a wedding with out her. Every vendor she suggested to me was... Read More also perfect, and I would have otherwise not known about them. As far as the actual wedding, Whitney was CRUCIAL to making it happen. Every detail was perfect. It was the best night of our lives, and we definitely could not have executed without Whitney (and her fantastic assistant Courtney!)

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Laura Jean M

We hired Whitney as our month of coordinator and it was the best decision we made in planning our wedding! She has fabulous ideas for all aspects of a wedding and her attention to detail in the schedule for an event is incredible. She was always available to answer any questions... Read More and found a way to solve the most complicated issues with vendors. Her knowledge and expertise in weddings and events is truly unrivaled and she makes the day completely stress-free. If you're looking for a professional with a great and reliable team, Whitney is the best!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Sarah S

Whitney was our month of wedding planner for our wedding in November. But, her assistance went far beyond that last month leading up to the wedding day. From our first meeting until the last moment, she was a tremendous help with everything. Her vendor suggestions and to do... Read More lists are incredibly informative and kept me on track throughout my planning. And the month of the wedding and the wedding day were seamless due to her direction. Whitney is friendly, organized, flexible, and responsive. I highly recommend her and the entire Chic Fleur team to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kaki S

Whitney and the girls at Chic Fleur are amazing to work with. I had been planning my wedding up to the month before and didn’t want to deal with vendors and coordinating everyone on the day of so I called Whitney to help. She is so easy to work with and she stepped right in and... Read More saw all my details come to life. Since I was planning my own wedding I had several questions that Whitney was able to answer. With her knowledge of the wedding industry and working past weddings she was able to give me great advice. On my wedding day she kept everyone on schedule and helped execute all my ideas and plans to make for an amazing reception. If anything went wrong I had no idea because she had it handled. I had several guests come to up to me and say our wedding was one of the best weddings they've been to, and I credit part of that to Whitney and her team. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Emily O

Whitney was absolutely fantastic!!! I hired Whitney as our Month of Coordinator and it was the best decision ever! She made life so much less stressful when it came closer to the wedding. Her timeline was extremely detailed, she helped me make decisions that I didn't know how to... Read More make, gave great advice, and everything was on time the day of the wedding! The day of she set up all our decorations, which made it so I could just enjoy the day and not have to worry about what was going on. Then during the wedding she was on top of everything, so my parents got to enjoy the wedding rather than having to worry about things. We are EXTREMELY grateful for the Chic Fleur staff and can not thank them enough for all that they did!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jordan L

Working with Chic Fleur was SUCH a help as I prepared for our September wedding in Dallas. Whitney is simply amazing - both her and her team are so easy to work with. Julie made me feel confident and taken care of on the big day, and I knew I could relax and enjoy myself with... Read More her in charge of the schedule and vendors! Everything went off without a hitch - I highly recommend Chic Fleur!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Taylor C

Whitney is fantastic! We hired her for month-of and I'm so glad we did. At first I thought that maybe I could handle most of the planning, but by the time that month hit, I was so happy to put it all in her capable hands. She was flexible with last minute timeline changes and... Read More never lost her cool. Her assistant was super sweet and they just made the day so much less stressful. I was able to really take it all in and enjoy the wedding instead of worrying about when and where people would be arriving and who was handling set up. The day wouldn't have been the same without her and her team!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lauren P

Whitney was without a doubt the person who made my wedding exactly what I wanted. I hired her for partial wedding planning and she was always right on top of it! It felt like my wedding was her priority all the time and made me feel so at ease and excited. I could text her or... Read More email her with any question or advice and she would get back to me right away! I had no idea how to envision what the reception area would look like or the head table and she came to my house and brought over lots of ideas and set up visuals for me. She was amazing at coordinating with all of the vendors and making sure everyone was on the same page without me worrying at all. The week of the wedding, she was updating me with vendor and other last minute details. On our wedding day, I walked in the reception area and was in shock of how beautiful it looked! Whitney and her assistant Sarah MADE our day the BEST EVER! I was able to have a blast and enjoy all my family and friends without thinking about a thing. Both of them would come up to us and give updates on our timeline and let us know what was going to happen in about 5-10 minutes. All my family and friends are still commenting about the wedding on July 3rd and how "smoothly" it went. Whitney and her team at Chic Fleur were the reason both me and my husband had the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 elizabeth g

Where to begin. Whitney was hands down the best wedding planner! I had Whitney for the month of, but she was there throughout the whole process to answer any questions and offer ideas, advice, etc. The team at Chic Fleur Events helped make my dream come true. I am a very hands... Read More on person and was nervous to let someone else make the day perfect. Without a doubt I highly recommend her team. The day and venue could not have been more beautiful and they exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Breanne F

It was hard for me to decide on a wedding planner/coordinator. Whitney and her team won me over on our first meeting. She is very organized and knows all the details of weddings that I had never even thought of. She helped us with every little detail!! We had rain the day of... Read More our wedding (which was at an outside venue). Whitney was on the phone with me, and my parents throughout the whole day to go over changes, etc with the rain. She made the wedding beautiful still, despite the rain and dealt with me (freaking out bride) wonderfuly! I could not have hired anyone else to do the job better!! Seriously, I would recommend her and her team to anyone! They are absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Maggie G

Whitney is the BEST choice I made during the wedding planning process. She is absolutely amazing! I didn't feel like needing a planner until I met her. Although I hired her for month of planning, she gave me great advice on vendor choices, which saved me a lot of time looking... Read More around. As a bride with daily 9-6 work, Whitney came to meet me at the place near my company and always got there earlier. I didn't worry a single thing at my wedding because she had all things covered! All of my guests were talking about the great planner I had!! I know I had a beautiful wedding because of her and I will recommend Whitney to all the friends who are getting married!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lucy B

I don’t know how we could have planned a wedding without Whitney and her team by our side. Not only did she handle all of the tiny details and logistics for the entire event, the overall look and feel of our wedding captured our personality as a couple perfectly! Her creativity... Read More and eye for aesthetics is truly unbeatable. She worked tirelessly throughout the planning process and the day of the wedding to ensure everything would go off without a hitch. My wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect—it’s all I imaged and more thanks to the help of this amazing team!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Whitney was a FANTASTIC choice for my fiancé and myself! She took the time to work with both of us on our vision for our wedding. She had lots of great ideas that we used and helped saved us money. Her vendor recommendations were awesome too. She never once told us “no”. We... Read More talked with a couple planners before Whitney and not one of had her warm personality. Whitney made sure that our day ran perfectly every step of the way. Her attention to detail is what made our day perfect and we can not thank her enough. She is fun to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a planner! Thanks again Whitney!!

Whitney Bailey

With a dream and the drive to create her own business, Whitney started Chic Fleur Weddings & Events in 2014 and has quickly grown it into a premier wedding planning company with locations across the DFW Metroplex. She finds great satisfaction in making her client’s wedding dreams come alive with a combination of the perfect vendor team to create the stylish design and distinctive look that expresses her couples personality to perfection.