Chic Pear Designs

Serving the DC Metro Area, DC

Chic, Modern & Creative Wedding Invitations

Serving the DC Metro Area, DC

Chic Pear Designs is the Best!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Heather H

I can't say enough great things about Regine. She is awesome. She is responsive, timely, professional and flexible. If you need to get in contact with her or have a question she will answer right away or get back to you very soon after. I never felt ignored or unheard when... Read More dealing with her. I and my fiancé Alvin both felt very pleased with her services. Regine really takes the time to make what you want how you want it buts adds her artistic flair to it. Regine has a great personality. She is warm and friendly. She is also extremely talented. Our wedding guests continue to rave about Alvin and my save the date magnets and invitations for our wedding. I would recommend Chic Pear Designs to anyone I know. HEATHER

Chic Pear Design - Baby Shower invites

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Amy B

My sister introduced me to Regine after she had used Chic Pear Designs for her wedding invites. Regine designed by baby shower invites and they are so adorable!!! I keep hearing from guests how great the invites look and its making my guests more excited for our special... Read More shower! Regine is so professional and so organized; she sticks true to her timeline and deadlines. She really listened to what it was that I wanted and truly made the changes based on my desires and suggestions. She is truly wonderful at what she does - I highly recommend her if you want someone who listens and adds in the extra touch that you are looking for to make your day special. I hope I have another occasion where I can use Chic Pear Designs sooner than later!

Wedding Invites & Place Cards

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Sara W

I was looking for a small business to personally design my wedding invites against a quick timeline. I found that with Chic Pear Designs. Regine, the owner, was very responsive and helped educate me on the proper formats, etc. When there was an issue with a misprint, she was... Read More very quick to address the problem and get the new invites to me ASAP. I decided to have her also do my place cards and she came up with a cute way to tie in our vineyard theme and use wine corks as the holders. Great experience!

2013-09-03T06:03:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sara! I really enjoyed working with you and Brett! All the best on your big day and have a blast during your honeymoon! :) :)

TNT

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Tianna F

Chic Pear Designs has been the most pleasant experience ever in our wedding planning. We love our invitations. The customer service is outstanding!!!

2013-06-02T14:53:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks, it's been a pleasure working with you both!! :)

Perfect Save the Date Magnets!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Miguelle S

I searched every wedding website out there to find the perfect “Save the Date” that would reflect my destination wedding, but had no luck. I was referred to Chic Pear Designs and after the initial phone consultation I knew I was making the right decision to go with them. The... Read More designer was very easy to work with and really listened to what I envisioned. She provided me with 3 illustrations to choose from and we were able to finalize the design via Skype which made the process even faster. I am very happy with the way my Save the Dates magnets came out with respect to quality and cost. I highly recommend there services if you want to personalize your wedding with chic designs!

Absolutely loooooved my invitations!

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Brenda S

The process of getting custom design invitations was very new to me but I really enjoyed it! Chic Pear Designs was really interested in making our invitations true to us. During the initial consultation, my husband and I got to tell the designer about our story and our... Read More invitations really reflect that (there were religious symbols on the invite to reflect our faith as well as two love birds to represent the setting where we met: a park). What's more, they turned out beautifully and many of our guests raved about how beautiful the matching programs were as well. The designer was timely and responsive which was very important to us.

TO Chic Pear Designs