Something Different!

"Funny"-- "Hysterical" -- "Redonk-i-donk" | Some of the words used to describe what we do - Chicago Caricature Booth is the newest and most unique photo concept for your event. Each guests receives an 8x10 to take home and each edit takes only 3 minutes! Give your guests the gift of laughter!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

9140 Broadway Ave., Brookfield, IL Serving Planet Earth & Beyond (708) 485-9335

Awesome Music and Amazing Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Rosa C

Ryan was a great DJ. He helped us along the whole way. He played the music we asked, and always had people out on the dance floor. He made our night amazing. The photobooth was so much fun. Loved getting the pictures on a USB at the end of the night.

Great DJ and very professional

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Erin S

Ryan is very professional and really kept the party going at my reception. Highly recommend!!

Not Bad

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Angel C

Overall I was happy with non-stop entertainment. Our DJ, Nick, kept the guests dancing all night while playing a variety of music. My only complaint is that I provided him with a list of specific songs that I wanted played throughout dinner and he didn't play very many of... Read More them. I also disliked the fact that he announced the name of each song as it was coming on, for example, "Here is Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison...wtf!? It was a little weird.

Ryan Meeks

Let's have some FUN! Coming from a photo booth and Dj background, I wanted to offer guests something different, something fun. unique. This is it! The response has been awesome and guests are laughing at themselves and each other in a fun, new way!

Start a Conversation!