$ – Inexpensive

Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Cakes + Desserts

453 N. Elizabeth, Chicago, IL (312) 300-4797

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jasmin V

Best decision we made for our wedding! The mini cupcakes are a perfect size! They have so many flavors! Charles was a pleasure to work with! We communicated easily through email and sometimes text. The tasting was great and they didn't have a flavor I wanted to try since... Read More it wasn't in season (strawberry shortcake) so they let me know when it was in season and let me try it a couple weeks before my wedding. Charles was even very helpful with deciding how to place the cupcakes and how to decorate the center cake we ordered. The guest raved about the cupcakes and some guest even took some home with the boxes that Chicago Cupakes have available. Great giveaways!! We did 250 cupcakes for 180 guest. The flavors we choose were: Red Velvet, Strawberry Shortcake, Salted Caramel, and Peanut Butter Cup. We even had 10 Gluten free Creme Brûlée for our gluten-free guest. Our mini cake was Turtle. If you love cheesecake and this is definitely the best dessert you can serve at your wedding!!