Chicago DJs

Chicago area, Kane, Cook, Dupage, McHenry, Will, Lake Cook

Performing in Chicagoland since 1993

CHICAGO DJs is a premier mobile DJ entertainment company that provides professional DJ/MC service,Event Uplighting,Name in Lights,Karaoke services in Chicagoland. Why us? LOWER PRICING, MORE EFFORT, INTERACTION, SKILL, MORE DANCE LIGHTING, NO BAD REVIEWS. We are a small company with a small grouping of skilled DJ's, and do not have a ton of overhead. This allows us to offer lower, competitive pricing to our customers, while still offering very professional service. We are NOT AFRAID to be interactive with your guests. Other companies call this "being cheesy". The fact is that sometimes you need a professional who is able to get out in front of everyone in a professional manner to get things going -but we do it the way YOU want. Call us for a free consultation with your actual DJ!

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Celtic, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

6003 Sanders Court, Carpentersville, IL Chicago area, Kane, Cook, Dupage, McHenry, Will, Lake Cook (877) 300-6297

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Tayler A

Damien is a blast!! We had him DJ our wedding and he was amazing. From the initial meeting to the check ins on line everything was fantastic. He is a pleasure to work with and he really knows his stuff! He engages with the guests and makes everyone have a great time! If we ever... Read More need another DJ in the future we will defiantly be calling him back!!

2017-06-12T22:10:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tayler & Pete!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Danielle S

Stop researching and book Damian today. I looked high and low trying to find a good and affordable DJ for our wedding (Jan 6, 2017). Damian was recommended by my aunt AND a coworker so I knew I needed to look into this guy. From day 1, he was personable, professional, and... Read More knowledgeable. He was also the most affordable DJ we could find. Working with him was so simple, which is super refreshing with all the other stupid stuff that isn't when planning a wedding. His system for picking out music was super easy and fun. He gave top picks for so many categories and genres. And when I didn't know what I wanted, Damian took our musical interests and created an awesome playlist for me that I didn't need to micromanage. All the guests who sat with him during dinner came up to me to tell me he was really cool. And then dancing started and the real magic began. Damian was the best DJ I have ever seen. He was SO interactive, getting on the DJ to show moves to dances for certain songs, passing out props, and even doing costume changes! He has amazing knowledge of what to play and when to play it that kept the dance floor packed all night. He surpassed my highest expectations and I can't keep count of how many people have told me how amazing he was and asking for his information. Do yourself the favor of booking Damian. You won't be sorry.

2017-06-12T22:12:12 Response from the vendor

Much appreciated Danielle & Dan! Best of luck to you both!

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Sarah T

Damian was great! We had a morning wedding so we were definitely concerned about the dancing and the fact that people might not do it!! Damian had no problem getting the crowd jamming out with props and dance lessons and great music. He really read the crowd!! He was also so... Read More very helpful with my late replying to emails and very reassuring. He displayed a very professional yet fun personality. He kept me in the loop with all events (ceremony/special dances/tosses/other) and we are so appreciative of him! We were very lucky to have him!

2017-06-12T22:11:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Frank M

Damian has been a professional from the first moment I met him. He was always helpful and encouraging about my ideas every step of the process and did not disagree with the way I wanted to do things. He was a valuable resource to go too and treated me with the respect you rarely... Read More see today. He is a man of his word and on the big night everything went as smoothly as possible, as far as a DJ he is the man keeping our guests entertained and happy. Without a doubt I would recommend Chicago DJs for any occasion, ours was our 50th wedding anniversary and it was a GREAT success.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Mariella M

Damian is the best! We had him DJ our wedding last weekend and everything went very smoothly. He was very helpful in communicating before my event, and really seemed organized and on top of everything. He played a great mix of music for all age ranges of guests, including songs... Read More from our list. He kept the energy up for the entire reception and we had a blast. Thank you so much!!! Would 100% recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kylie J

We had Damian Dj our wedding in October and I can not say enough about how amazing he was! He played all the music we chose and really interacted with all of our guests. His set up was the perfect size for our venue and he provided music and a microphone for our ceremony. He was... Read More always in contact with my husband and I and was always willing to make changes to keep the bride happy! I had a lot of guest tell us how great he was and a few asked for his card so he could DJ their upcoming weddings! I highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kylie J

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Lisa M

It has been almost a year since our wedding, and there have been a few in between, but we still hear from our family and friends how much fun they had at our event. They couldn't say enough good things about Damien and the how interactive and engaging he was. Our guests had a... Read More massively good time.

Best DJ

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

We are extremely happy with our choice for DJ at our wedding reception. Damian interacted with the crowed and kept the music flowing. Everyone was out dancing and having a great time. He even helped my husband create the most memorable first dance song! We highly recommend going... Read More with Chicago DJ's you wont regret it!

Never an Empty Space on the Dance Floor!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

We had the pleasure of working with Damian for our 10/24/15 wedding at Hoosier Grove Barn. He was so accommodating from start to finish. He played our ceremony music and let us borrow his cordless microphone and stand for our outdoor ceremony. The music playlists he played... Read More during cocktail hour and dinner were everything I envisioned. And when the dancing started, there was never an empty space on the dance floor! We had a phone conversation the week of the wedding where I explained that I wanted a mix of Mexican and Latin music, along with a traditional Mexican dance called La Vibora de la Mar, and he delivered just that the night of. Even my grandma was on the dance floor! The next morning, I had friends and family asking for Damian's information because they raved about how he had the perfect mix of songs, culturally diverse, along with how interactive he was, from bringing props for people to use, to even getting on the dance floor himself, teaching Cupid's Shuffle and other group dances to those who didn't know them. He even had a wardrobe change! Overall, our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more, thanks in large part to Damian and his ability to keep the momentum on the dance floor all night long. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Wonderful wedding Dj

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Fallan B

Damian did a great job! He got the crowd going and he knew when to change the song when the song was't working out. He did a great job and we enjoyed working with him. Overall, a great guy and great DJ! Highly recommend him and the company.

Awesome

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 kriste M

So pleased. The whole dance floor was full :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Ashley V

Damian was amazing!!! He really did a great job getting everyone to the dance floor and keeping them there. So many guests commented how this was the first wedding they have been to where EVERYONE stayed on the dance floor all night! He had great energy and was so much... Read More fun!! Damian was great to work with and very prompt when responding to questions. I would recommend him to any and everyone!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Damien was the best. The way he interacted with the guest was superb. He made sure me and my bride had exactly what we wanted. Props. Outfit changes and he know all the dances. I recommend Damien for anyone who wants their wedding memorable.

Excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Carly D

Damian, was fantastic. My own mother (who wanted a live band originally) actually complimented him twice- once during the reception and then again when I saw her after the honeymoon over a week later! He was fun, energetic, and got my guests out on the dance floor. The... Read More entire process was incredibly smooth. I have never had such excellent communication with a vendor or company and if you've ever had terrible customer service, you understand how valuable it is to have someone who does what they say they will do. He answered every one of my emails promptly and professionally. As planning sometimes goes, I had some last minute adjustments and was changing some of my music just days before the wedding. Damian could not have been more understanding or easy going. He was flexible even throughout the night. For example, I wasn't planning on doing ANYTHING for the garter toss (the whole "going up the skirt in front of your dad" thing just makes me cringe) and, literally seconds before it happened, my husband suggested that I "hike" a football to him with the garter around it. Brilliant, but totally not something that Damian and I had discussed. Well, a friend of mine actually took a video of the toss and posted it to my facebook. There Damian was, playing right along with a cute "42...61...set...hike!" It turned out perfectly. The experience truly could not have gone any better and I would recommend him to anyone that asks! We also opted to have a photo booth through Chicago DJs. The booth was a huge hit! Looking back through the scrapbook, it's clear that everyone had a complete blast. The silly pictures with all the props are memories for a lifetime. Thanks again Chicago DJs!

Great service - perfect for our special day.

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Taylor S

I found Chicago DJs through a simple Google search, and I'm glad I did. Damian and his team were nothing but professional and a pleasure to work with. He walked me through the process of selecting music, which was my biggest concern. We had a small brunch reception following a... Read More morning wedding, so it was important that the music be venue, guest and event appropriate. What we got was a wonderful mix that fit our personalities perfectly. I would definitely recommend Damian and Chicago DJs to anyone planning a wedding or event.

great DJ, great deal

Reviewed on 1/07/2015

We really enjoyed working with Damian at Chicago DJs. Compared with multiple other DJs we contacted, the price was fantastic. The set-up logistics were also great. In terms of actual DJ-ing, Damian knows how to feel out a crowd. When a song cleared the dance floor, he moved... Read More on. When our schedule got unexpectedly off track, he filled in other songs that kept people dancing. Important to note was that my spouse and I were very particular about our music. We basically came up with our own playlist, and Damian found all the songs and delivered. There were a few songs that he used versions for that we had never heard before, so if you go this route, and care about which version of a song is played, I'd just make that clear. But overall, it was not a big deal. Also, Damian is a very hands-on DJ (again, he can work a crowd), but this was not something we personally wanted. He heeded our wishes and toned it down for us :-) But I have no doubt that if you want all the bells and whistles of a hands-on DJ, Damian is your guy. Overall, Damian is very experienced, and the night flowed well, in great part thanks to him. If we ever have need for a DJ in the future, we will certainly be calling Damian.

Everything we asked for!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Jessica B

We used Damien for our wedding in September 2014 and he was amazing! We had a very specific idea for the music for our reception entrance and Damien worked with us before hand and made sure it went just the way we wanted it! The planning tools on his website allowed us to choose... Read More songs that we absolutely wanted played. He did a great job of checking in during the reception to let us know what was going to happen next and to see if we needed anything. One of the things that really stuck out to me though was that Damien was not afraid to get the party started. He was very interactive with our guests and kept everyone on their feet. He was willing to adjust music according to what our guests wanted and was a pleasure to work with! He was easy to contact through the planning process and at the affordable rates- I would highly recommend him!

Professional and Fun DJ

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Damian worked with us from day 1 to understand what kind of music we wanted, liked and preferred to hear at our reception. He was on time, professional and able to adjust to the crowd and mood of the guests. We would highly recommend him to anyone for their special day!

Damian Gardner

Damian Gardner is the president and one of the leading DJ's of Chicago DJ's. He founded the company in 2009, but has been in the DJ industry since 1993, when he joined a leading company in Chicagoland, Pro DJ's. He is one of the best, interactive DJ's in Chicagoland, and that high energy and fun is contagious! If HE'S having a good time, and LOOKS like he's having fun, it will rub off on your guests. He lives in Carpentersville, is a huge Chicago Blackhawks fan, and a dog lover!