Chi-Town-Weddings

Chicagoland + Surrounding Areas/burbs+ WI, IN, MI, IA, MO

Voted Best of the Knot 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017!

We work with you to capture your dream wedding. We also offer Drone (Quad-Copter) Photography/4k video services. We are a step above the rest with our service, quality + attention to detail, keeping your mind at ease throughout planning your wedding + on your wedding day. To some, you are simply a number; to Chi-Town-Weddings, you are the most important client we have. (((Formally RRG Weddings)))

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Chicagoland + Surrounding Areas/burbs+ WI, IN, MI, IA, MO (312) 738-0104

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jordan G

My partner and I recently had our wedding in Chicago (October 2016). After much research, we decided to work with Robert. Let’s just say, we have absolutely no regrets. He has done an amazing job capturing exactly what we asked for (a nice balance of formal family/wedding party... Read More shots with a lot of fun candid shots throughout the evening). From the moment I first spoke to Robert on the phone, to our first meeting, and then to the actual wedding day, we both felt Robert was attentive, focused, detailed, and helped make things incredibly seamless. We received the initial snapshot of photos in an App less than a week after the wedding which was great to see an idea of what we have to look forward to. We were blown away with the style, brightness of all the colors, and amazing candid shots we love so much. Can’t wait for the full photo deck in a couple weeks. Overall, we highly recommend Robert for your wedding or event. We feel strongly you will not be disappointed by the quality and professionalism. He has done a great job capturing our story from beginning to end.

2016-11-15T09:20:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jordan and Miriam! What a great review! I appreciate all the great detail start to finish. What a fun wedding! Loved the food at the Berghoff! So many great candids, and everyone had a great time. Thank you again, it was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Sarah C

Robert was our wedding photographer just a few days ago and we received so many compliments about him from all our family and friends. We were on a tight timeline with kids who needed naps and limited daylight with daylight savings time and he was amazing juggling all of it. I... Read More mentioned I wanted unique pictures and he totally worked with our very high energy group to make it work. I cannot wait to see the pictures but having seen a few on his camera already, I know they're going to be amazing. He was professional, prompt, efficient, and talents. Totally recommend!

2016-11-15T09:38:59 Response from the vendor

Sarah and Mike, Thank you very much for that review. You guys were awesome!! Full preview will be in your inbox in a few days. Thank you again for all your kind words. Congratulations!!! :) :) :)

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Ashley D

HIGHLY recommend! Happy Bride!! Robert was incredible to work with!! We cannot say enough positive things about him and his team. We are so pleased with our experience from beginning to end. He was a pleasure to work with and a perfect professional at every session both for... Read More our engagement photos and our wedding day! His pictures are beautiful and he truly captured all of our special moments. He was polite and helpful to us and our family and so easy to work with. His artistic ability and eye for detail suggestions for the best pictures, lighting, and backgrounds are always spot on. He also has a wonderful team to assist him. The most important part is that he was almost invisible, he never intruded on our wedding day, but carefully captured everyone enjoying themselves. We highly recommend RRG Wedding!!

2015-07-23T16:27:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley! Please Tell Robbie thank you too! Was truly a pleasure to serve you Robbie and your family and friends on your wedding day. Thank you again for feeding the team!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Robin W

We are grateful we chose Robert to capture our wedding. We have a large and loud family and Robert did a fantastic job managing my entire family. I think the big family photo he took is the first photo we have where everyone is smiling, looking at the camera and we can see... Read More everyone. Thanks again Rob! we still can't believe you pulled it off. Robert was stylish and classy and these traits flow into his photography. He was communicative and knowledgeable throughout the process. The day of my wedding he was pleasant and easy going. We received our preview in less then a week and we've been sharing it with family right away. Thanks again Rob for capturing such beautiful moments and for putting up with my wild and crazy family. You're the best!

2016-11-15T09:22:03 Response from the vendor

Awesome Review! Thanks so much! Reach out anytime for your family portrait session. Looking forward to seeing you all again this holiday season!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Dan C

Booking Robert was probably the best decision we made and the simplest. Robert came highly recommended and I stood up in a wedding he photographed. I was sold after he put up with our group and went along with our crazy ideas to act like we were running from a T-Rex. When we... Read More viewed our friends that got married photos, they were pretty amazing. We pretty much called it right there and booked Robert with-in the week. We did all of this from out of state, Robert sent us quotes, signed contract online and we were booked! This guy is super attention to details and missed nothing. Every photo we mentioned wanting he got and so many more. We could not be happier. My wife looked amazing that day and we are not what I would call photogenic people. Oh, and the photo app is a great thing to have. That is also what sold us when booking. He a tech guy with talent. Thanks Robert!

2016-10-04T18:44:01 Response from the vendor

Haha! Yeah good times! Thank you again Dan and Becky! Was a lot of fun working with you guys...Twice! Congratulations again.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Bonnie H

This is the first review I've ever written and there are many reasons Robert is the reason I'm finally writing one. I grew up in a house filled with photos of important moments in our family; so more than the fleeting parts of a wedding(the cake, decorations...the material... Read More things) something that meant a great deal to my husband and I was the photos. I cannot say enough about how thrilled we are with Robert and the photos he took. The memories he captured are the kinds of things you can't put a price on (let's say this you are more than getting your money's worth with him). He's extremely talented and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Couldn't recommend him any more highly, if he's an option for your wedding BOOK HIM.

2016-11-15T09:22:56 Response from the vendor

Love this review...thank you for taking the time. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Bonnie H

2016-09-27T12:50:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks Bonnie! Loved working with you guys. Everyone was so nice and a lot of fun. We captured so many great shots and I'm very happy with how it all turned out. Thank you again. Hope to work with all your family and friends again... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Elizabeth F

Robert did an amazing job shooting our wedding. He captured every shot I requested and hundreds more that I didn't even know I wanted. He was patient and understanding throughout the entire day and his demeanor really helped my bridal and myself relax on what could have been a... Read More super stressful day. Our wedding was 8/27/2016, and by 9/1/2016, he had a 40 picture preview ready on his app. My family could not believe how quickly we received some of our photos, and they could not stop talking about how beautiful they were. If you're looking for a photographer who loves what he does, and who's professionalism is second to none, Robert is the man for the job. Robert - Kenny and I could not be happier with our pictures. You truly did an outstanding job capturing every moment of our special day. We can’t thank you enough!

2016-11-15T09:25:32 Response from the vendor

Hi Liz and Kenny! Your family and friends were all so nice on your wedding day. It was truly my pleasure to be there and capture all those great moments on camera. Thank you again for choosing RRG Weddings. :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Bill S

Thanks Robert for all your hard work. Well worth the 5 stars. Photos looked great and the photo app was very cool.

2016-09-08T21:12:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Was my pleasure to work with you guys :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Lauren C

Robert did an amazing job. He's a great guy and very passionate about his work. His prices are very reasonable. He gives you a couple forms to fill out ahead of time so he knows all the photos you want to take. He captured all the moments and typical wedding shots that we... Read More wanted and then some. He was very responsive throughout the whole process and let us know when we were getting close to his end time and asked if we'd like him to stay longer. Having beautiful photos was one of the most important things to me and we are so happy with the results. I HIGHLY recommend RRG!!

2016-08-31T20:53:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks Guys for all of those great compliments. Really enjoyed being there for you and your family's and it was truly my pleasure. Reach out anytime you need me! :)

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

We are still receiving compliments on how awesome the photos are. We also have this photo app that is super cool and Robert put all the photos on Shutterfly, and dropbox plus a preview to facebook. Point is, super easy, photos are accessable all over the place and easy for... Read More everyone to download print or what ever they want. Rob made it easy from the start to the end. Wedding albums are top notch and pricey, but worth it. What I really liked that he was cool with our ideas. We had so much fun that it didn't seem like work to get through the photos. The limo overheated with the nearly 90 degree weather and my wife was freaking out that we wouldn't get to go and take photos around the city. Rob was like "i have some ideas, we'll be ok". And the photos came out better then expected. Any way Rob is great, hire him, you'll like him.

2016-08-30T17:04:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mark!! :) Yes, it was hot that day, but I really feel like we captured so many great unexpected photos even after the mishap with the limo. Was my pleasure to serve you, your friends and family on your wedding day. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

We live out of state and went with a recommendation from a friend that used RRG Weddings a few years back. We were kind of nervous with the idea of booking vendors from out of town. We spoke with Robert on the phone and he was super helpful making everything clear. We were... Read More pretty confident he was the right choice, but we still wanted him to meet with our local Chicago Friend. Robert didn't mind at all, meeting went well and the rest is history :) We actually came into town a few months prior and Robert agree to meet with us again, this time face to face. Nothing but a professional putting our mind at ease. Day of couldn't have gone any better. Robert was lots of fun, funny and fit right in with our crazy wedding party and family. Rob came up with so many ideas way beyond what I would have expected or thought. And he took all these candid photos that I didn't even know he got. After looking at all the photos, you really get a sense for the entire day start to finish. So happy. Would do it again and again and recommend him to just about anyone. Thanks Rob!!!!

2016-08-22T16:22:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sema! You were all so much fun! Was my pleasure to be apart of your wedding day. Please reach out when you visit Chicago and we'll catch up :)

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Thank you to Robert and his team. They were so fun to have at the wedding. We are constantly getting complements from family and friends on their professionalism. This was before we even saw the photos. Blew us away. We loved them all. Robert really captured what it was like to... Read More be at the event. Creative photos, candids, formals, he did it all. I would do it over again. If you're thinking about booking him, DO IT! :) No really, from the start of the process to the end, we always felt supported with access to Robert via text, email and phone. Can't fathom hiring another photographer at this point. Can't say enough. Thank you again. Looking forward to receiving the album.

2016-08-15T20:00:07 Response from the vendor

You're welcome Katie! Was my pleasure to serve you and your family on your wedding day. Looking forward to your sisters wedding!! :)

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Alicia 'ChaCha' R

Our engagement session with Robert was nothing short of perfect. He was extremely accommodating, he was professional and he was very skilled. He made an extra effort to understand our vision and even scouted locations prior to our session to make sure that we were on the same... Read More page. He was super communicative and knowledgeable of his craft. He was an absolute joy to work with and we would highly recommend him!!

2016-06-27T10:05:41 Response from the vendor

You guys are too kind! Loved meeting you and working hard to get just what you wanted. So many great photos of you two. Enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you again and Congratulations!!! :)

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Michelle J

We highly recommend Robert!!! We were so happy with his work!!! He totally captured our vision. He was professional and so nice. He was so affordable!! Everytime we had a picture to take or an idea, he was there to capture the moment. We are so happy with our preview so far... Read More and can't wait for the rest of our pics!!! Thanks Robert!!

2016-06-27T10:02:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Guys! You Guys were so much fun! There were so many great shots I can't wait for you to see them all. Enjoyed every minute of it and thank you for enduring the heat to get a few great shots. Was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Thanks RRG Weddings for making taking photos on our wedding easy and fun. Would recommend them to any couple who love candids and creative photos.

2016-06-22T10:56:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Guys! It was our pleasure to serve you on your wedding day. You guys were way fun and it translated so well to the photos. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Samantha H

I got extremely frustrated with this company. The main person is great but they changed our photographer several times and left us clueless the day of. Who we got was very inexperienced and limited our photos as well as didn't fully listen/ follow the desired/undesired photos... Read More for the day. We took most of our photos in only 2 places and when we told her we wanted to do more fun photos she was left clueless as to what we could do, so we all had to struggle on the spot. I asked her for ideas and she just said she didn't know. Hopefully the photos turn out great since we all bared through and tried to be creative but I wasn't the most pleased

2016-06-14T12:22:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. It’s the priority of RRG Weddings to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with our services. It was unfortunate that your original contracted Associate photographer was given strict bed rest by the order of her doctor after a personal health tragedy. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Anna K

Couldn't have asked for more from Robert and his team. He was easy to work with leading up to the wedding, the day of and afterwards as well. The photos we've received are fantastic and everyone can't get enough of them. He certainly exceeded our expectations and my wife and I... Read More highly recommend him.

2016-06-27T10:03:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for that kind review. Was my pleasure to serve you on your wedding day. Congratulations again!! :)

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

With high regard, I recommend Robert and his company for your special day. He arrived promptly with great energy. He made me feel joyful and well taken care ! He also was lovely to my family and friends... It was an honor and a pleasure to have him take photographs for my... Read More wedding day and I couldn't think of a better duo for your event. Thanks again, Robert!

2016-06-09T13:36:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these kind comments. It was truly our pleasure to serve you on your wedding day. :) Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 David T

If you get a photographer for your wedding you may as well get the best, and at a very reasonable price I might add. Robert shot out wedding and it was an absolutely awesome experience. We only had a rough idea of what pictures we wanted but Robert was masterful at finding the... Read More right locations and poses for us. He was so easy and fun to work with. When we got our pictures back our minds were just blown from how beautiful they turned out. Thank you so much Robert for the awesome experience!!!!

2016-02-02T08:52:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mari-Jo! Loved being there with you guys for your wedding...Congratulations again :)

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Megan D

My husband and I used Robert for both our engagement photos and our wedding. We loved him! He totally went with the flow and let us be us, while documenting our special day. He was very accommodating and we love the pictures he took. He was very prompt and we received our... Read More wedding preview just days after the wedding, and all of our wedding photos within a few weeks of the wedding!

2015-11-11T14:44:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks Guys! It was my pleasure to serve you both on your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Robert photographed our wedding in June of 2015. He made it so easy to enjoy the day and captured every special moment. He went above and beyond to make our experience stress-free by keeping lines of communication open, making himself available and quickly responding to our... Read More questions. Our guests really enjoyed him and he captured so many great photos of our friends and family. We would definitely work with Robert again and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great photographer.

2015-11-09T08:41:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for that great review :) :)

Professional Photo-Journalistic Quality

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Allison T

We highly recommend RRG Wedding Photography! Robert was our photographer for our 1-hour engagement photo session and 10-hour wedding day session. He is very talented and we are so pleased with our photos. The app for viewing photos and his portfolio are the initial reason we... Read More booked RRG. The turnaround time to produce previews and all edited photos is much faster than expected. Robert was not only very professional but also thoughtful and flexible. I planned to have photos taken at Buckingham Fountain, but Robert alerted me 2 days before the wedding that the water had been turned off! He suggested some alternate locations and we made a new plan with no problems. I feel really lucky that we got such a good deal with RRG Wedding Photography and amazing photos.

2015-10-14T14:03:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Allison and Matt! Loved having your pups in the shots + capturing them during the engagement shoot and at the wedding. Was a pleasure to work with you, your family and friends. Please feel free to reach out at anytime in the future.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

I highly recommend RRG Wedding Photography! Robert was absolutely amazing to work with. We told him we wanted to try some different locations for pictures and he came up with several options that worked out perfectly. He was able to capture so many moments throughout the day and... Read More was sure to get all the group shots that were important to us. He was also attentive to our needs. For instance, he was mindful of all the minor and major details, such as not making me walk through wet grass in my dress prior to the ceremony. He and his team had creative ideas of their own but listened to our input. He was organized, prepared, and helped make our day run smoothly. Even after the wedding he was attentive to our needs, and spent several hours with us helping create our photo album. He is not only an excellent photographer but easy to work with! Our friends and family cannot stop raving about his pictures!

2015-09-28T12:22:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for that great review Jessica and Tim! Was a pleasure to work with you both before during and after your wedding. Album to be delivered soon! :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Things didn’t go as planed on our wedding day. And what was cool about Robert…he just went with it. Limo doesn’t show, he came up with a spot to take photos near the house that ended up working out great! Ceremony started 30 mins late so we couldn’t do formals at the church,... Read More Robert got it done at the reception. And of course we were running late there too, he was happy to stay late, charged us for it, but it was all worth every cent. Thanks again Robert. Many compliments from fam about your patients and ability to “get it done”. Couldn’t have picked a better man for the job.

2015-09-22T12:10:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review Jeff! Part of the job is thinking quickly on your feet! Happy I could still provide you the coverage you wanted even when things went off the rails from time to time :) Was a fun wedding. Congratulations... Read Less Read More

Robert R Gigliotti

Congratulations on your Engagement! Thank you for taking the time to read my Bio. I have been photographing weddings for nearly 10 years now in Chicago + surrounding area. I enjoy doing something special for each client with a unique photo app preview to share with family + friends. I am always up for your ideas and will have plenty of my own. I believe I am a modern photographer that uses a blend of photojournalist/candid + creativity to capture you as you see yourself. I use only the best cameras and lenses + lighting and post production techniques. My goal is to exceed your expectations.