Personalization, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

506 West Caracas Ave, Hershey, PA (888) 440-9727

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Chocolate Covers was wonderful to work with in creating a beautiful gift for the guests at my daughter's wedding. They used a Hershey candy bar and turned it into a food menu on the front and a personalized thank you from the bride and groom on the back. It was beautiful and we... Read More received so many compliments. A perfect gift for a wedding at the Hotel Hershey.

2016-08-03T13:15:10 Response from the vendor

Definitely one of the cooler ideas we've seen for using custom wrapped chocolates. Thanks for the great feedback!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Renée C

Sarah and the entire team at Chocolate Covers were fantastic to work with and provided a wonderful product. We couldn't be happier with the custom chocolate bar covers they made for us for our wedding, and will definitely be back to use their other design and printing services... Read More in the future! Highly recommended!

2016-08-03T13:14:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We hope your chocolate bars were a hit at your wedding.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

My daughter grew up in Hershey but was married on the west coast in Sonoma County .With so many guests traveling so far ,she wanted to provide something fun from Hershey in their gift bags and asked me if I could help get a personalized chocolate bar ready. Chocolatecovers has... Read More existing wrap designs for weddings but we wanted to design our own to include a picture of my daughter and her fiance on the beach with their surfboards! We also customized the back side with "ingredients that make the perfect couple" We ordered 250 bars -Chocolatecovers wrapped each of them and then sent them 3 day delivery so that we would have time to insert them in the gift bags . My daughter also gave them to her wedding planner, band members ,and drivers as a token of thanks. They were a huge hit with all of the guests!!

2016-06-28T09:14:46 Response from the vendor

We are so glad the chocolate bars were a success! We had fun designing them for you. Thanks for the positive feedback!