North Georgia Mountains, GA

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Your wedding vows in front of a 100' waterfall

Chota Falls, a picturesque 150-acre private estate in northeast Georgia, offers many incredible sites for your wedding events. Our grounds are beautifully landscaped to capture that Tuscan Mountain theme. Sites include vineyard-covered hills and majestic natural waterfalls.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Vineyard

220 Beechwood Dr, North Georgia Mountains, GA

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Ali H

My husband and I have never, ever experienced such a glorious event in our entire life! I am proud to say it was our daughter's wedding that was held at Chota Falls in the north Georgia mountains. This venue is a spectacle to be desired. The natural beauty of the vineyards, waterfalls,crystal blue water feature, adorable picturesque white chapel on the hillside, the exqusite villas decorated to perfection with fine bedding and luxurious towels and robes were decadent! Our families came in from all over the U.S. It was lovely that we could all be together for the weekend on the Chota property. The wedding planner and coordinator Lawanna and her husband Henry Luther who is the in house florist extraordinaire, treated us like royalty the entire weekend. Calm, collected was Lawanna's demeanor that held us all together like glue. Henry's floral creations turned the reception hall into a true fairytale to go right along with the personality of the property!!! George, Wayne and Roxy are the staff that was by our side the entire weekend; day and night they were there to assist,ever so happily assist us! These three thought of things before we even realized there was a need! I hope I am not forgetting anyone! You all deserve an applause, or a much needed rest! But I know there are more brides coming your way! BUT, most importantly, when we were there you made us feel like this was the only wedding, most beautiful wedding and the best wedding EVER! Thank you for that! Chota Falls is AMAZING, CLASSY and a little slice of Heaven! Lawanna and Henry, Jeff and I say "thank you" from the bottom of our hearts. Never, ever did we imagine we could put on such a beautiful wedding for our daughter! L & J

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Brittany T

I saw Chota Falls in a magazine and immediately knew I wanted to be married there. The grounds are vast and exquisite. The staff was so nice and accommodating. My one small complaint was that the wedding planner did not always answer my emails/calls pre-wedding in a timely manner. Everything was perfect for the big day, however. We did not experience any glitches. This venue truly gave me my fairy tale wedding! I would highly recommend this venue.

Amazing food!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Whitney L

We were really worried when we went for our food tasting because we didn't really like anything. The caterer at the venue worked with us on the menu and the rehearsal dinner and reception food was excellent!! If you book with Chota, you have to use their caterer, but she is wonderful.

Best venue in Georgia

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Kristen S

Chota Falls was amazing and if I could go back and do things over, I would do it all the same! We just got married there in October and everything was perfect. Lawanna and her husband, Henry, run it and they do a fabulous job. Lawanna is your wedding coordinator the weekend of and Henry does the flowers and decor and manages the catering. And let me tell you...this man is fabulous and reasonable with flowers! Not to mention how many compliments we heard about the food. It was so nice to be able to have our whole wedding party and family stay right there on site in the cottages that they have. The cottages are all very nice and well kept. We got to make a whole mountain/cabin weekend out of our wedding!! From the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding, to the bonfire afterwards everything was spectacular and I didn't have to worry about a single thing! Chota falls has several areas to get married at and you can't go wrong with any of them. We chose to get married by the waterfall and had their beautiful chapel as our backup in case it rained. I can't say enough good things about Chota Falls. All of my guests are still raving about how awesome and unique this venue was!! Thank you guys for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Wedding Guest

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 LAWANNA L

What an amazing place for a private wedding celebration. Every detail was in place. The food, service and decor was incredible! The cottages are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Relaxing by the bonfire topped off the weekend.

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Katie D

Of course there were some ups and downs leading to the big day, but on that day everything was perfect. There is no better place to get amazing photos for your wedding. Everyone worked hard and made the day perfect.

Reviewed on 3/04/2012 A J

The place is a fairy tale. I knew I wanted to have my wedding there. I made the right choice. The service was excellent. They genuinely wanted your time there to be happy and memorable. My family bragged about the location and scenery. The food was delicious. The managers and planners were eager to be of assistance.They thought of every detail. During the months prior to my wedding, it was difficult to reach them, which made us a little nervous. There was no need to worry because they had everything under control. I appreciate their thoughtfulness.

TO Chota Falls