Rentals + Equipment

540 Hawaii Ave, Torrance, CA (310) 320-6200

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Justin B

Well - they have been the best for all my charity partner events!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

My company hosted a small event for our clients. I needed just a few items to make our dining area look nice. I called Ace rentals and they were unwilling to help. I called Choura - they were helpful, convenient and very easy to do business with... very nice people. In the... Read More future, we will be using Choura for our canopy, table, chair etc rentals.

Great choice

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 St├ęphane P

We used Choura for additional party rentals at the venue for our wedding. The venue itself provided a lot, but there are a lot of things that Choura could provide, such as fire pits, couches, etc. We got to visit the showroom in Torrance to get an idea of what they provided,... Read More then were able to place our order once we figured out what we needed. They delivered and picked up the furniture on time and it looked great!

The Grand of Long Beach

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Michelle M

My wedding is in two months, and so far, the Grand has had great service. All emails and questions get answered in a timely manner. The one downside, is that their is a high turnover for coordinators. In the past year, I am on the 3rd coordinator for my event.

love them

Reviewed on 3/23/2013 Aisha S

Because they are so professional, once we finalized everything with them, I never gave catering or dinner or anything around catering a second thought because they took care of everything. The food was awesome, everyone finished their plate, as well as very classy appetizers.... Read More The service was spot on. I was so glad we chose them to cater our wedding!

Good Food

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Marlyn B

Although buffet is always cheaper the one thing my husband wanted was a sit down meal which could be expensive. My party Planner found this vendor or us so I can't give feedback on interacting with them. Their food however, was exceptional. The chicken and meat were juicy... Read More and tender and the vegetarians we happy as well. :) Unfortunately I only had 1 appetizer, hmm and it was quite nice. So I imagine the rest were nice as well. Overall, I highly recommend them. All the guests basically said they enjoyed the food and portions were generous.

Smooth chaos

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Brittnie A

The meal was amazing I highly reccomend the lemon rosemary chicken! It was so amazing and the head waiter did a fantastic job! The coordinator was okay, she wasn't there the day of my wedding and I was told to bring in my cake stand before my wedding day and the day of it was... Read More locked in her office and my cupcakes weren't set up so they had to ask to get it! It also was weird communication they didn't tell you things ahead of time or reminded you of things. It was just okay service from the coordinator.