Cinematic Weddings

At Chris Castillo Films we specialize in capturing every candid moment and delivering a beautifully composed film that tells the story of your special day. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that your film is of the highest quality. We offer 4k and ariel footage as well as live streaming for those friends and family that are unable to attend the event. We understand that everyone has a different vision on how the day should be captured, so contact us so we can discuss the details and plan out the best coverage possible.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Louisiana and surrounding areas (832) 785-9966
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Kristin L

I'll admit that I don't usually write reviews, but I always read and value them tremendously. Today, however, and perhaps from henceforth I'll give back and be the provider of very useful information for other consumers. Chris of Chris Castillo Films was an absolutely fantastic... Read More videographer for my husband's and my wedding day. We chose to have a videographer at the 11th hour of wedding planning and finally went with Chris after a hearty recommendation from our trusted wedding planner and also after viewing other videos from his website. He was on point from the very beginning. He let us know the exact services he could and would provide along with a very reasonable price point for those services. In the early morning of our wedding day, Chris maneuvered through my hotel suite filming, almost unnoticed except for his chuckles when my bridal attendants would shoot a funny remark his way. I was not a particularly bossy bride or a "bridezilla" as some say, so I honestly did not provide much instruction at all about what I wanted to be included in the video. I was just kind of going with the flow. I'm so glad I did because Chris is so creative, and nothing that I would have told him could've produced a more beautiful teaser video and the most emotion-filled highlight video which captured so many precious moments throughout our day. Watching our video takes me back to that day and fills me with the joy, love, wonderment, and ecstasy that I felt then. I am so grateful that my family and I decided to even have a videographer, and I'm ever thankful to Chris for his pleasant spirit and creative mind. Five Stars!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Ken H

We were last minute making a decision and called Chris a week before our wedding. Not only was he very professional but put us at ease as he in advance went to the locations to plan how he would shoot the videos. The ceremony and reception was amazing as I did not even realize... Read More he was there. the finished product far exceeded anything I expected and we did not even have to edit. It was perfect with how he edited it with the music and all the special touches he added. STRONGLY recommend Chris. You will not be disappointed.

2017-09-13T18:42:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ken!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jeremy and Vicki M

I never do reviews, but gotta give Chris credit here. Chris captured our memories at our rehearsal dinner and wedding in Mexico. Originally, we thought we couldn't afford a videographer, but we're glad we decided to go with Chris. He was not only very reasonable, money-wise and... Read More willing to come out to a destination wedding, but came very well prepared with an assortment of different cameras, as well as a drone. He did his groundwork, visiting our wedding venue on his own time and dime before the big day to plan his angles. You could tell he wanted to get everything just right. He was also very accommodating to multiple, and at times, conflicting demands from different people--us, our family, and friends. He never once complained about us making him run around like a madman and pulling long hours. Chris was very flexible, and at the same time, seemingly unnoticeable during our events. He was very easy to work with. Highly recommended. A++++

2017-09-13T18:42:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys y'all rocked!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Heather R

Chris is the best!! He did such a beautiful job with our video, and I'm so thankful we hired him. He paid great attention to detail, and really listened to our request. He was so approachable to us,and our guest. His video absolutely captured the love we felt during our wedding,... Read More and we couldn't be happier with it!!

2017-11-13T21:27:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an honor to have been a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Corinne D

Chris shot my wedding, and he did an amazing job! He posted the instagram teaser just hours after the wedding! Everyone raved about the video. Multiple family members have told us that it brought them to tears over again. We recently got our trailer and full ceremony videos and... Read More they're just as beautiful! I would absolutely recommend Chris for whatever special day you want to be able to look back on.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Sarah P

Chris was very professional and made sure he understood what I wanted from him and made that happen. He got my teaser video posted very quickly and my full videos to me before the projected completion date I was originally told. The videos my husband and I received from Chris... Read More will be cherished memories forever!

2017-09-13T18:35:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words :-)

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Lindsay S

Chris was very professional and captured our special day perfectly!! We were beyond pleased with everything!!!!

2017-09-13T18:43:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Dianne M

Chris Castillo is Fantastic! We were very happy with Chris! He was always very courteous and his aim was to please. Everyone really liked him and he never got in the way of all the confusion going on, and we were very happy with the finished product. Really pleased with all the... Read More things he was trying to capture. I definitely recommend Chris and his expertise - you will be greatly satisfied.

2017-09-13T18:43:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the opportunity. :-)

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Denise V

Chris is awesome! He was professional and I liked the fact that he captured all the greatest moments without disturbing the natural joy of experiencing this live. We're so lucky that he genuinely captured real feelings and reactions that take you back to that exact moment.

2017-09-13T18:44:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the opportunity. :-)

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Rene M

What can we say?!!!! Talk about professionalism, Great quality pictures, Great quality videos. Castillo Films really made it to where we can always look back and enjoy our wedding like it was yesterday. Would we recommend Castillo Films to friends our family?? Or to couples we... Read More may see preparing for their special day?? You better believe it!!!

2017-09-13T18:45:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys! :-)

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Abbby T

Finding Chris was a great asset to our wedding for our future memories to share. He came prepared and had already visited the venue prior to the wedding, to get a better understanding and idea of what we wanted. He is also working with us on additional items we didn’t know we... Read More wanted until after the wedding (ceremony film, reception added in, etc). Chris is very professional and great! He is responsive and we had the first round of the video in not too long of a time. My only suggestion would be to go over exactly what you want ahead of time, including music options. He will work with you, but this will reduce the time to receive the final product. We didn’t know if we could afford a videographer, but when asking some friends what they would have done differently for their wedding- spend money on a videographer. The pictures are great, but the video, music, and beautiful recap of the day is what they like/would have added in. So we did it and we are so thankful!

2017-09-13T18:45:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the opportunity. You were great to work with.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Nancy V

Chris was amazing! He is very professional and captured a moment in our daughters life that we will treasure for years to come. His level of knowledge is apparent and at a great value. Nancy T. LOVE! Quality at a great value.

2017-09-13T18:46:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Chris Castillo

My name is Christopher Castillo. I am a veteran of the United States Marine Corps who now specializes in Cinematography. I pride myself on the ability to use natural light and good composition. I am very unobtrusive and will fight to capture that magical moment that exemplifies the emotion and sentiment of a truly special day. My main goal is to focus on you while capturing every candid moment. Please feel free to contact me for a free estimate and consultation. I would love to work with you on a once in a lifetime opportunity.