Chris Kruger Wedding Photographer

Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

340 Royal Poinciana Way, Palm Beach, FL (561) 704-8631

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Jill V

Chris and Kerri are the absolute best!! They are so knowledgeable, professional and down to earth. They took the time to get to know us and our style in order to make us feel comfortable and at ease during our pictures. They are super fun and above all else their pictures are... Read More amazing! They provided a timeline for the day of the wedding and they were flawless in executing it. We had a lot of family portraits to take after the ceremony and they made sure we got all the pictures we needed. They really led the show the day of wedding making sure everyone was ready and where they were suppose to be for pictures. We cannot wait to see our wedding pictures which I know will be absolutely stunning!! I wouldn't go with anyone else for the biggest day of your life!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Shaena C

Chris and Kerri made our fairytale come to life. From our engagement session until our wedding day, their communication and willingness to help was undoubtedly the best! We cannot get enough of our photos and are beyond thrilled with the outcome. We highly recommend Chris and... Read More Kerri's team to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Danielle C

Chris & his team are AMAZING! He is the best vendor. On our wedding day, Chris made everything easy & peaceful. He captures moments that you would never imagine he would. I look back at our photos & feel so in love & can't help but get lost in the memories of our wedding day. He... Read More lets everyone be so natural during the picture taking & really captures personality. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone & everyone!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Diana L

The value for Chris' work is beyond what one can imagine. We had many obstacles out of our control (i.e., super windy, venue had to change ceremony and cocktail locations, etc.) during our wedding and he and his second photographer were very adaptable, professional, and overall... Read More fun to have around on a stressful yet magical day. The photos arrived within a month in a beautiful package and everyone commented on how amazing they were. I love that he provides the complimentary engagement photos to get to you know and what you'll want in your wedding photos because it really makes you feel comfortable on the wedding day. Trust in the highest quality from Chris and his team. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Michelle S

Chris and his wife are the perfect team! We couldn't have asked a better pair to capture our wedding pictures! Both are friendly and personable. They capture the moment. They are willing to travel (they traveled to Naples, FL to do our engagement photos which is an extra bonus).... Read More Would HIGHLY recommend :) we are so happy to have gone with them!

Best Choice You Could Make

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Janine F

Amazing, stunning, beautiful, incredible, magnificent are all too cliche to describe Chris & Kerri Kruger’s work. From the first moment we knew that we had chosen the best photographers that Florida has to offer. Chris and Kerri made everything so seamless! They captured every... Read More moment of our day in a way that kept us at ease and in the moment. Both Chris and Kerri knew exactly when to make themselves present and when to be a fly on the wall. At times we didn’t even realize that they were capturing some of our most intimate and cherished moments. Chris knew how to engage our bridal party and capture candid photos with light humor. Both Kerri and Chris are true artists! I could go on for days in regards to praising their work. Make the right decision for your wedding choose Chris Kruger Photography. You won’t regret it!

Lived up to Expectations

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Chrissy D

My husband found CKP online and fell in love with his work. When I looked Chris up on TheKnot and Wedding Wire, he had only good reviews, so we hired him. Chris was AMAZING to work with. He has great ideas, and was also open to recreating some silly pictures I found on... Read More Pinterest. He was also fun to be around. You may not realize it now, but this REALLY matters. You will be spending a lot of time with your wedding photographer, so you better like him/her. We loved Chris. He was so funny, he will crawl around in crazy positions to get the best shot, and the pictures are amazing. If you are someone who likes super-edited photos, Chris is not for you. But if you want photos that reflect your day as it actually looked and felt, Chris is your man.

2015-08-17T19:37:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys SO MUCH! We had a blast with you guys roaming around Key West and sharing lots of laughs throughout the day :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Samantha W

My Miami destination wedding was on 03/21/15 at the zoological park Jungle Island and I can not say enough good things about Chris and Kerri! As part of our package we received a complimentary engagement shoot that I originally intended to skip. My partner Matt and I aren't... Read More fans of having our photos taken but with some encouragement from others we decided to take up a short shoot with Chris while we were in town in October 2014. Chris was funny, personable and really set us both at ease. His directions on placement and positioning were fantastic. Matt and I both walked away from the shoot feeling good about it and having had a great deal of fun. The photos we promptly received a few days later were stunning. My favorite of the bunch being a candid one Chris snuck in while we were goofing around. In the days leading up to the wedding Chris and Kerri kept in communication and even provided us with a form to make sure all our photo wants in the way of formal family portraits were logged ahead of time. On the day of they arrived precisely on time and Chris even helped tie up my corset back and made a beautiful bow for my sash when my bridesmaids couldn't. My ceremony shots came out beautifully and so many small moments were captured in exquisite detail. Chris and Kerri were both delightful and we all had a great deal of fun wandering around the park taking photos. The photos arrived a few weeks later by mail in a USB stick wood engraved with their company name in a small velvet stack. Everything was phenomenal quality. TL:DR; In short, for the affordability of their packages, the great personalities and their dedication to their clients Chris+Kerri are for sure the photographers I will be recommending to anyone I knew getting married in South Florida.

2015-07-31T17:57:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We had such a blast at your wedding and we still talk about the alligator :)

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Danielle M

If you want to get incredible photos from a down to earth professional photographer then definitely go with Chris Kruger! His sense of humor and easy to work with attitude makes him a definite choice. From the moment we booked until our wedding day, Chris was always willing to... Read More answer our questions. Chris found an out of the box location for our engagement pictures and they turned out amazing. On the day of our wedding, Chris and his assistant Colin took incredible pictures and helped tame overwhelming family. We can't say enough about the quality of our pictures. They are breathtaking pictures and really capture the essence of the day!

2015-07-31T18:05:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, your review means the world to us!

Wedding July 2014

Reviewed on 4/21/2015

Chris and his assistant shot my wedding in Stuart, FL in July 2014. My husband is active duty military so we didn't have a set date for the wedding until about a week prior. Chris was awesome about staying in contact with me from the moment I booked with him until my wedding... Read More day. My photos were everything I could have asked for and more. I didn't have to worry about anything!! I've not only recommended him to my family and friends, but even guests at my wedding have contacted me about recommending him to their friends and family!

2015-04-24T20:45:45 Response from the vendor

Hi Susie! We absolutely LOVED your wedding and we cannot thank you enough for allowing us the opportunity to capture it. Again thank you so much for having us and hopefully we will see you soon at a friend or relatives wedding ;)

We Love Chris Kruger Photography!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Cassy F

Chris did our engagement shoot and our wedding on Valentines Day. There is no one else we think that could have captured our wedding like his company did. We are very thankful to have had them! He was the one vendor we trusted and didn't have to worry about and he even showed... Read More that all the way through even after the wedding, when waiting for our pictures we had no doubt they would be beautiful… and they were! He is 100% the best hands down! There is no one else we would recommend then Chris Kruger Photography! He truly captured the moments that will last you a lifetime. Cassy & Nick Mione 2.14.15

2015-03-23T12:45:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you much Cassy + Nick! We were beyond thrilled to be part of your wedding day and we look forward to many more years of providing photography services to you and your family :)

THE BEST - that's it

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 BRITTANY D

I won’t get too crazy on this review, but… if Chris available to shoot your wedding, book him now (I’m serious- stop what you’re doing- call him- and make sure he photographs your wedding)! He is a very personable guy who really takes on the couple and their personality. I... Read More adore my engagement and wedding photos and am so happy that I hired Chris to capture such an amazing time in my life. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't bother with speaking to any other photographer.

wedding January 2014

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Sydia M

Awsome photographer!Always available when you need to meet.Is always extremely professional and returns call or answer the phone right away.Loved my wedding Pictures would definitely recommend him.

Your search for a photographer is over!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Shereen N

It will be tough to find words to do justice for how amazing CK Photography is, but I will do my best. From the initial consultation all the way up to receiving our final product everything that was presented to myself and my wife was absolutely breathtaking. Chris holds himself... Read More to a higher standard than many other photographers, and you could tell immediately. He is EXTREMELY organized, efficient, caring, and the absolute best at his craft. Seeing his past work and the beauty that he captures is something rarely seen now a days. The photographs that he takes are timeless, elegant, beautiful, and are images that will have your guests, family, and yourself talking about how incredible your wedding was for years and years to come. Chris pours his heart and soul into what he does and it shows with every photograph he takes. His second shooter and himself have so much passion for what they do, and know it so well that they offer the ability to capture amazing, timeless moments in a non-intrusive way and allow for the moment they capture to do the talking for how amazing everything is. Chris Kruger Photography is hands down the best decision you will make for your wedding. Like others my wife and myself trusted him to capture these once in a lifetime moments and we couldn't have imagined it to go and more perfect. Do yourself a favor and be able to rest assured knowing that Chris Kruger will be your wedding photographer and everything you want out of your photographs will be given to you and so much more.

The Extra Mile

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Angela F

Chris was such a fabulous wedding photographer. He worked with us from day 1 to ensure that our engagements were fun & laid back with some humor and that our wedding day went smooth and perfect. He showed up early, went above and beyond what we ever dreamed a wedding... Read More photographer (included behind the scenes) would do for us and made us feel like we were his only clients. He always managed to leave people in a better mood than they were in before he came along. I will recommend him to anyone & everyone! You will not be disappointed! Thanks, Chris!!

Best Decision

Reviewed on 8/28/2013

Looking for the best photographer in south Florida is tough. There are so many out there that it is hard to choose. Once I stumbled upon Chris's portfolio I knew he had to photograph our wedding. His work is so clean and something I knew I would cherish for life. From day... Read More one my personality with Chris clicked. He is so professional but also knows how to have a good time. That was well needed from the stress of the wedding. We made a great choice in choosing Chris Kruger Photography. The turn around time was so quick, and the images were more than I could have asked for. I will always recommend their services.

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Brittany t

My experience with Chris Kruger Photography was nothing less than amazing. I have always dreamed of a session on the beach, and Chris gave us more than we could ask for. Due to the strong ocean breeze my hair was a mess. I was so worried about how I looked in the images, but was... Read More in complete awe of Chris's work. I'm not sure how he did it, but I loved every single image from our beach session. It takes a lot for me to open up and be myself in front of others. Chris made it such a fun and enjoyable experience that I was able to be myself in front of the camera. The experience was more than just posing for the camera, but a fun experience for my husband and I. I would highly recommend Chris Kruger Photography for any future bride!!

Extremely pleased

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Chris K

Chris was very easy to work with from day one. When we first met with him face to face to discuss our wedding day, we were not exactly sure what we wanted, but Chris worked with us to make sure that we had everything covered and also recommended several wedding ideas and... Read More concepts to us that made our wedding day even more spectacular than we could have imagined. Not only did Chris allow us to have our engagement shoot at two different locations, it was raining on our wedding day and we could not take pictures outside, so instead of us losing out on all of those pictures, Chris took additional time out of his life to give us an extra day to get dressed back up and take additional pictures. We could not have asked for anything better than the photos that we received from Chris.

April wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Stephanie T

My husband and I absolutely love Chris! He is so outgoing and real with us! We have had the honor to get to know him in a more personal matter since the time we started working with him. I was impressed with his portfolio and became very interested and decided to give him a call... Read More to see when we could meet and go over his wedding photography packages. He said he was available whenever, so we literally met up with him about an hour later. He was very professional and was able to work with us on a package deal. After working with him and his assistant on our engagement shoot, we knew we had made a good choice on hiring someone who would be able to capture our wedding perfectly. The turn around time was so fast as well! I would definitely recommend to others to hire Chris Kruger. He is such a pleasure to work with and definitely does a great job capturing our special day along with emotions and details that not very many people can do.

Funny

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Carlene A

We couldn't have picked a better photographer, he was professional but funny, a very easy going guy and boy does he do a great job!!!!! He makes you feel so comfortable, which makes it easier during the photo session. I will definitely use him again!!!!!! Both my husband and I... Read More Loved him especially the way he dresses...lol

So worth it!

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Melissa M

Chris and Brittany were amazing! They were kind, professional, knowledgeable, and overall very easy to work with. I was very comfortable with them both. They had a great sense of humor. We had a lot of fun joking with them, and I feel like that helped bring out the personalities... Read More of my bridal party. We haven't seen our pictures yet, but I am certain our personalities will shine through! Chris was very patient with us and took as many pictures as we wanted. Thank you, Chris and Brittany, for a fantastic wedding experience!

Can't Get Any Better

Reviewed on 3/31/2013 Joel M

Being a photographer and trying to pick a photographer for your own wedding is not easy, but Chris has all the talent and professionalism that I was looking for. We've only done our engagement pictures as our wedding is still weeks away but I'm confident that our wedding... Read More pictures wil be just as beautiful as our engagement pictures. As a photographer I would like to give a piece of advice for those looking for someone to take their pictures on their special day: don't choose based on trends. Not saying all photogs who use trendy filters and effects are bad photographers because some are great but a lot of the times when the photographer has to use all those things it means that they didn't do a good job getting the photo right in the first place. You want your photos to be memorable because the photographer was able to capture the essence of you and your partner not because it has a cool yellow hue or extreme vignetting. Every photo from Chris is simple, classic and tasteful. And not only is his work great but he's great to work with as he had no issue waiting for my fiance and I when we were running late and still had all the energy and friendliness to make us feel comfortable. You can't go wrong with Chris.

Best Wedding Vendor Decision We Made

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Christina C

When facing all the costs associated with our wedding, we were going to sacrifice photography to make ends meet. It seemed photographers were either REALLY good and REALLY expensive, or completely average and still expensive. At the last minute, a friend told us of Chris Kruger... Read More Photography and showed us their work. We loved it, but instantly said we couldn't afford someone this good, let alone someone that had won all those awards from various wedding sites but she insisted we had to try. So we did. We called them and expected the typical snotty wedding photographer response that they simply could NOT do our wedding for less than a small fortune (which we did not have). Instead, we found excited, talented, and friendly photographers that met with us, discussed our budget and what we could afford, and found a way to fit into it. We were thrilled! Despite our late booking, CK Photography fit us in for an engagement session as well. Since we had already booked them for the wedding, we crossed our fingers and hoped for great photos. We had a blast doing the session, and what we received wildly exceeded our expectations. They were fantastic. Not only that, but the turn around time on them was amazing, including the CD we received in the mail less than a week later. On the day of the wedding, we ran into Ruben at the resort early that morning. He had driven down EXTRA early to ensure that he didn't hit any traffic and wouldn't be late for our day. He put together a schedule for us which helped me line up the relatives and then began capturing all the details of our big day. He was relaxed, polite, friendly, but completely out of the way. He captured moments without distracting us or turning the attention to himself. He worked tirelessly (even starting early!) to tell the story of our day and I could not have been happier with our choice. I came to rely on him through the day more than our wedding coordinator. In less than a month, they had edited our photographs, posted them on their blog for sharing, and sent us CD's of the images in time to order Christmas presents for our family. Not only were they efficient, the photos are absolutely gorgeous. This was the easiest and most valued part of our day. Looking back at initially considering skipping this piece due to the expense to hire a photographer that could truly capture the day, I am extremely grateful to the friend that recommended Chris Kruger Photography and to Ruben, for capturing our day in a completely stress-free way. I highly recommend them and will continue to hire them in the future as well. Thank you!

Best decision ever!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Emily K

Chris did both my engagement and wedding photos. Unsure about what exactly to do when getting photos taken, Chris made my fiancé and I feel at ease and we had a really great time during the engagement session. On the wedding day, we had a blast. We had some great locations... Read More picked out to take photos between the ceremony and reception and Chris and his assistant were a blast to work with while still maintaining professionalism. I was so happy with how our engagement photos turned out and I cannot wait to see the wedding ones! I would HIGHLY recommend Chris!

Unbelievable talent!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Erin M

Chris Kruger and his partner Ruben Vazquez were unbelievable before, during, and after my wedding! The complete coverage package was worth every penny! They were creative and attentive throughout the entire event. I loved having them as my photographers! My guests thought they... Read More were fantastic as well. They are the complete photography package!