Photography for your life experiences

Trash The Dress

1164 Broadway Street, East Mckeesport, PA

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Mandi B

Chris Lane is the best (and pretty tall too)! His shots from my May 2015 wedding in Irwin were absolutely breathtaking. I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend to any bride out there trying to capture her and her groom's special day!

loved him!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Kristi M

Chris was so easy to work with!! He did a great job on our engagement photos as well!! Highly recommended! !

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Leann S

Chris is an absolute professional! He and Natalie were amazing yesterday, they did whatever we asked while incorporating their expertise to our style and personalities. Also, late in the evening Chris even had contact solution for me when there was something in my eye...so... Read More awesome! Thank you Chris and Natalie - I'm sure the pictures are going to be gorgeous!!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Kelly Z

I can't think of a better person to work with on my wedding day. Chris and Aaron were fun, professional and just all around fantastic!!

VERY nice and professional photography

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Karlee K

Nice variety of packages to fit any budget. Came to the wedding dressed professionally and on time. Would definitely recommend!

Awesome work!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Jessica M

I used this photographer not just for my wedding but also for my engagement pcitures and other family photos. Chris is amazing. He is so personable and fun. I love his different outlook on pictures. They aren't traditional, and they really stand out. I would recommened Chris... Read More time and time again.

Fabulous

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Jamie S

The photographer, Chris, is wonderful. He's laid back and very accommodating. His ideas and photographs are very creative. My favorite vendor!!!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Amanda C

Chris is an amazing photographer! He was so professional but fun at the same time! He was considerate for all my guest. Chris was patient with making sure we got all the pictures necessary to fulfill our needs!! I would totally recommend his services to anyone!

Amazing Work

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Dana P

Ace Photography did an amazing job at my wedding. He really was able to capture the moments throughout the entire day. Took as many pictures as we wanted and needed. We had a great time, Chris was able to keep everyone relax and smooth. Highly recommend Ace Photography.

Photography

Reviewed on 4/15/2011 Michelle H

Ace Photography was wonderful to work with! We had two photographer...Chris and Aaron...both were wonderful! The price was very reasonable! We would definitely recommend Ace!

Photography

Reviewed on 2/09/2011 Sharon C

ACE Photography is the best. Took lots of pictures. Very artistic. Look many family pictures of anything that we asked for. Helpful. Took pictures from beginnging to end!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Chris is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Kris H

We love Ace Photography! Chris was wonderful to work with and was open to do anything we wanted in the way of taking pictures. He even climbed on top of my parents 10' high stock trailer and took a picture of all 350 guest in front of the reception building! The prices are also... Read More very reasonable and you get2 photographers!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 8/27/2010 Shannon F

Chris is excellent. Very reasonable, very knowledgable, and the photos were beautiful!

TO Chris Lane Studios