Chris Marx Events DJs

Philadelphia, Bucks County, South Jersey

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

339 Hardman Lane, Warminster, PA Philadelphia, Bucks County, South Jersey (610) 235-7002

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Nora F

Chris Marx was absolutely fantastic. He maintained an excellent pace throughout the wedding, had an amazing musical selection and was great with suggestions for songs. Highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lindsay B

If you need a DJ for your wedding, don't think twice. Chris was so easy to work with, always responsive to our questions, and very patient with our requests. He provided suggestions to make the night perfect, and most importantly he orchestrated the flow of the night seamlessly... Read More and kept the dance floor packed for many hours! I recommend Chris to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kimberly K

Chris was the best choice for our wedding day! From the first phone conversation I had with him you could tell he loves what he does! He was super fast in responding to any questions or concerns I had, I know my emails got annoying! He really tries to get to know you and what... Read More you are looking to get out of your BIG day. I was so relaxed after our in person meeting a few weeks before the wedding. He went over everything with us, from songs to play, not play, play if requested. He really did think of it all. He was big on the little touches. During our meeting he talked with Greg (The groom) about having tissues in his pocket for the mothers in case they started crying. Greg ended up needing them himself so it was perfect! After our entrance into the reception, he gave Greg a microphone and he was able to say a little something and officially ask me for "our first dance." It was adorable, everyone loved it! He added a monogram to dance floor and even hashtags lighting that shined up onto the walls! Honestly he thinks of so many things that you know you can relax and enjoy your day! Like turning off any dance lighting during your first dance so it doesn't mess up your professional photos. He also recorded our ceremony for us and took photos during the reception! The photos during the reception were such a nice surprise! They are from such a different perspective then all the other pictures we had. He is truly amazing, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Chrissie N

Where do I start. Chris Marx and I started out over a year and a half ago. He took the time to talk to me for over 40 minutes about venues he has been in and gave me the insiders scoop when I was a clueless bride even before booking with him. Chris helped me plan an amazing... Read More surprise for my fiancé and in secret helped my fiancé plan a surprise for me at the reception. My friends, family and other vendors raved about him. Chris played great music and kept everyone on the dance floor. He was very prompt with my emails and texts and even checked in on me periodically just to see how my planning process was going. Best decision I ever made to book him! I would not choose anyone else to hold this important role in my wedding day. Chris absolutely nailed it!! Thanks so much Chris ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Athena L

AMAZING!! From the initial call, to the planning meeting, to the actual wedding, everything was amazing! Chris was so much more than a DJ. He really set the mood and MCd the event. Not only that, but he also was able to get us so great photos that allowed us to enjoy some pics... Read More very quickly! Everything was exactly as we had hoped it would be and he gave us great suggestions to make sure that our wedding went smooth and really showed who we are as a couple. I could go on and on. BOOK HIM!!! Just do it. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Tim I

Chris Marx was the ultimate professional and great DJ for our wedding. Most importantly, all of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. Chris goes the extra mile and we were extremely blessed and fortunate to have him with us. He traveled and met with us several... Read More times before our wedding to get to know each other and find out exactly what we were looking for. He is very funny and witty without being too much. He is extremely good at returning phone calls, emails, and communicating. Unfortunately this is not the norm for other entertainers and wedding vendors. With Chris he legitimately cares about making your wedding the best day of your life and will do whatever he can to make it happen. He really became a good friend to my wife and I, we could not recommend him enough to anybody looking for a DJ for any occasion. Thank you Chris for helping Jessa and I have the perfect wedding, we were extremely fortunate to have you with us. There are many more adjectives and phrases we could say here, bottom line if you need a DJ look no further and hire Chris.

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

Chris did a great job DJing our wedding. He not only DJ'ed the wedding, he provided a signature lighting feature, recorded the ceremony for us, and did an extremely impressive introduction of me and my husband. Chris is nothing but professional. He was easy to get in contact... Read More with and was also very responsive. We had a few last minute changes which Chris didn't bat an eye to. Our dance floor stayed pretty full the entire evening. He was very agreeable with playing anything we want to hear. We would definitely recommend Chris's services for a wedding or any grand event! Overall, he did a fantastic job!

Great time!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Melissa D

Chris was an awesome DJ. He was a lot of fun and made sure the guests had fun all night! We had no idea what songs we wanted to play but he gave us ideas and really knew what he was talking about. Definitely recommend. Good Price for a great DJ.

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Samantha E

Chris was recommended to me by my photographer and I couldn't be happier. Chris provided awesome entertainment! My guests raved about the songs and party atomosphere!Chris is the best, I can't thank you enough. Highly recommend!!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Cassandra H

We knew we would hire Chris right away! He was very friendly and experienced. We loved using his website to pick out songs and also get an idea of popular wedding songs used. He was the best!!

WOW Awesome

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 kathy t

DJ who knows what he is doing. Lots of fun. The shoe game was great! Big hit! Takes time with you.