Chris Weber

Northern Virginia

PO Box 2248, Front Royal, VA Northern Virginia (540) 252-6182

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Alex K

Before our wedding we were looking for a good photographer. We were very lucky that we met Chris and he did our wedding photos. He was very professional, creative and fun to work with. We had a great experience with him. First, he came on time and was very dedicated and... Read More punctual. But most important he did some amazing photo shoots of our wedding. Three days after the wedding, we got a link to an online album and we were very happy with the pictures he made. If you want to hire a good, professional photographer for a right price, Chris Weber is a way to go!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Carly C

Chris did our engagement and wedding photos. We had an amazing experience with him. He stayed in contact with me leading up to both shoots and made me apart of picking a location to shot at. His encouragement during the entire shot made everything go smoothly and looking at the... Read More pictures I've never felt more beautiful. Before we took pictures we had talked back and forth about certain pictures i wanted and he listened and fulfilled every expectation I had. We will continue to use him in the future for family portraits and anniversary pictures.