Dream Wedding by Chris

A Dream Wedding is one you will remember forever and dream photography is essential to preserving those memories. I specialize in equestrian weddings and provide wedding packages that include one or more horses including my most popular booked horse "Dutch", a beautiful and gentle white gelding with an naturally golden mane . I also provide packages that include a magnificent horse drawn White Carriage, a small white pony or if you prefer a bay or chestnut I have those too. All for less than you would expect. My photography is my art. Your wedding and capturing each special moment is what I do. Ultimately I encourage you to look at my work as there is no better reference for a photographer than the work that they produce.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Northern Virginia (540) 252-6182

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Carly C

Chris did our engagement and wedding photos. We had an amazing experience with him. He stayed in contact with me leading up to both shoots and made me apart of picking a location to shot at. His encouragement during the entire shot made everything go smoothly and looking at the... Read More pictures I've never felt more beautiful. Before we took pictures we had talked back and forth about certain pictures i wanted and he listened and fulfilled every expectation I had. We will continue to use him in the future for family portraits and anniversary pictures.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Alex K

Before our wedding we were looking for a good photographer. We were very lucky that we met Chris and he did our wedding photos. He was very professional, creative and fun to work with. We had a great experience with him. First, he came on time and was very dedicated and... Read More punctual. But most important he did some amazing photo shoots of our wedding. Three days after the wedding, we got a link to an online album and we were very happy with the pictures he made. If you want to hire a good, professional photographer for a right price, Chris Weber is a way to go!

Chris Weber

I began my journey in photography and art at 17 when I interned for a Wedding Photographer. Over the years I have developed my style based on my impression of art and those artists, photographers and film makers who most influenced me, from Normal Rockwell to William Wyler I weave into my art my own sense of what to me makes a great photograph.