International Award-Winning Photographer

Your wedding will be packed to the gills with moving, hilarious, bittersweet, crazy, oh-my-god-I-can't-believe-we're-actually-getting-married moments. I'm a moment-hunting-machine, and because of this, the images I give my clients are as unique as each and every one of my couples are. Whaddya say? Let's make some art y'all.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Champaign, IL Illinois and worldwide (678) 702-3845

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Jennifer D

Christi was more of a friend than our wedding photographer. She was professional, supportive and made it fun from start to finish. She listened to our wants and offered creative ideas to make our special day even more memorable. I highly recommend Christi's talent to anyone... Read More looking to capture their special day. Her experience made the whole process stress free and we are left with beautiful photographs we will treasure forever.

2016-12-19T20:33:54 Response from the vendor

Aw, JENN!!! Holy moses, sweet words. Thank you so much, it was so amazing to be a part of your wedding. I have a whole new love of Fripp Island forever now :) What a great day yours was. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Lauren B

I can't say enough great things about Christi and her work. She photographed our wedding as well as engagement and boudoir sessions. She was so easy to work with and was quick to respond to any questions I had. Christi and her husband drove out to our grandparents' house for... Read More engagement pictures because it was a special place for us. Her work is nothing short of AMAZING. It was exactly what I had pictured for my wedding and the events leading up to it. I met her at a bridal show in Atlanta and instantly knew I wanted her to be our photographer. I cancelled all other appointments I had with other photographers because her style of photography was exactly what I wanted. She has the ability to take candid shots and make them frame worthy! I will cherish my photos forever and would recommend her a million times over!

2016-12-19T13:39:59 Response from the vendor

Lauren, thank you so much. Blushing over here, seriously. It was a pleasure to work with you two from start to finish, and I'm so lucky to have couples like you guys!!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Susan B

Christi Chambers is so much more than a wedding photographer. She became truly invested in my daughter's wedding, from her engagement photo shoot through the last moments of her wedding reception. Her photographs are works of art that captured every significant moment without... Read More ever veering toward the typical. She then shepherded us through the photo selection process, helping to ensure that our albums captured the story in a beautifully original way. Christi's talent, attention to detail and dedication set her apart and make her deserving of the appellation of artist. I would recommend her without reservation.

2016-12-17T08:28:46 Response from the vendor

Susan, it was truly a pleasure to meet you and your family and document the absolutely beautiful celebration that was your daughter's wedding. The whole process couldn't have been sweeter or more beautiful, and I sincerely loved every minute of it. Thank you so much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Stephanie M

Christi is beyond wonderful to work with as a photographer! She took our engagement and wedding photos for us and was so professional and an expert at her craft in addition to being fun and friendly. I would give her an idea for my vision or what kind of photos I'd like to have... Read More and she would run with it. The final pictures were amazingly beautiful and beyond what I could have imagined myself. She was also awesome at directing everyone when she needed to, like during wedding party photos and family photos after our ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend Christi for any of your photography needs!!

2016-12-28T11:33:57 Response from the vendor

Stephanie! Love you guys so much. Can you two just get married every year so I can come shoot it? That'd be great, thanks :) :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Wani R

Christi did such a phenomenal job taking pictures at our wedding. I had a lot of other options but I saw something in Christi's shots that I just fell in love with. She is so great at capturing moments and details which is really important for me on my big day. That is why I... Read More paid the extra cost to fly her from Atlanta all the way to Missouri. It just had to be her. She is so professional too which gave me peace of mind. She also has a very easy going personality which made it easy for her and my videographer to get along and work together. I wish she lived locally because I would've chosen her in a heartbeat to take my maternity photos and my baby's first year photo sessions!

2016-12-20T07:53:50 Response from the vendor

Wani!!! It was an honor to document your wedding. THANK YOU! You guys had a such a beautiful one, and it was so cool to meet your sweet families as well. And no joke, I still have the succulent you gave as a favor, haha...... Read Less Read More

Christi Chambers

Photography is in my blood, I guess. I'm one of several professional image-creators in my family, & for the first half of my life, I insisted that I would never become a photographer. Then one day in college, I picked up a camera and took a picture of a ladybug. Now, with 11 years of professionally documenting weddings under my belt, I'm married myself, and we have the craziest, sweetest two-year-old daughter you could ask for. In my spare time, you'll find me having deep conversations with my daughter about why airplanes don't flap their wings or enjoying a killer glass of wine with the hubs.