International Award-Winning Photographer

Your wedding will be packed to the gills with moving, hilarious, bittersweet, crazy, oh-my-god-I-can't-believe-we're-actually-getting-married moments. I'm a moment-hunting-machine, and because of this, the images I give my clients are as unique as each and every one of my couples are. Whaddya say? Let's make some art y'all.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

Champaign, IL Illinois and worldwide (678) 702-3845

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Mallory K

Christi was absolutely wonderful to work with! If I had to plan a wedding a million more times - I would pick her every time. I didn't have a wedding planner, so Christi went above and beyond to guide me through the day-of process and helped me build a timeline to go off of. She... Read More did a really good job getting the cliche shots that the parents love without being cheesy (my fear). But she also put her own personal touch on the photos, while at the same time making sure that our personalities (and our geology background - FYI rocks and minerals make amazing pictures with rings and invitations) shine through. She also made sure to capture those really special candid moments. Brian and I aren't the best models, but Christi made us feel super comfortable and helped us through the not-super-posed poses. Christi just has an amazing eye for wedding photography, and will get some super unique pictures that you didn't even know you wanted! We are over-the-moon happy with our pictures and we HIGHLY recommend her - Thanks Christi!

2017-10-09T19:17:56 Response from the vendor

Mallory!!! I knew I'd love you guys as soon as you said you were geologists at our consultation :D Your wedding was so beautiful, and I absolutely loved being a part of it!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kelly J

I cannot recommend Christi enough - 11 out of 10 stars! From the time we had scheduled our consultation, Christi helped guide us through the process and was always a great source of ideas. Her expertise will make your photography planning process stress-free! Not only does she... Read More take Amidst a very overwhelming day with so many moving parts, Christi was fabulous pictures, but she was always there in times of need. From pinning on boutonnieres to fixing my broken bustle...When you book with Christi, you will get so much more than just a photographer!a constant source of calm. If you are looking for a top-notch photographer, Christi is your gal!

2017-10-09T15:44:28 Response from the vendor

Awwwww Kelly! This makes me so happy. Thank you SO much!! Your wedding simply wonderful start to finish!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Lauren B

I can't say enough great things about Christi and her work. She photographed our wedding as well as engagement and boudoir sessions. She was so easy to work with and was quick to respond to any questions I had. Christi and her husband drove out to our grandparents' house for... Read More engagement pictures because it was a special place for us. Her work is nothing short of AMAZING. It was exactly what I had pictured for my wedding and the events leading up to it. I met her at a bridal show in Atlanta and instantly knew I wanted her to be our photographer. I cancelled all other appointments I had with other photographers because her style of photography was exactly what I wanted. She has the ability to take candid shots and make them frame worthy! I will cherish my photos forever and would recommend her a million times over!

2016-12-19T13:39:59 Response from the vendor

Lauren, thank you so much. Blushing over here, seriously. It was a pleasure to work with you two from start to finish, and I'm so lucky to have couples like you guys!!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Jenna W

Christi is amazing and the absolute best! She is professional, creative, and captured our day perfectly through the wind, rain, and even snow! Christi pays attention to the little details and captured us in the moment giving us the best memories to relive of our wedding day! I... Read More would recommend her to anyone she makes you feel so comfortable and we can't thank her enough for the beautiful pictures!

2018-01-10T11:07:43 Response from the vendor

Awwww I know who this is! Jenna, I love you guys! What a magical day you had... still can't believe the SNOW!!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Julie M

I think a mom dreams about her daughter’s wedding day as much as her own. Christi’s photographs captured the very essence of this magical day for all of us. I have looked at them over and over again, and continue to smile, laugh, sigh, and even shed a few tears. She surpassed... Read More my most ambitious expectations. I’m not just saying that I would give her my strongest recommendation, but I have already started doing so!

2018-01-02T16:40:41 Response from the vendor

Julie, this truly means so much to me. It was an honor to capture the day for Caitlin and Benjamin and your family and his. THANK YOU! It still tickles me how serendipitous our first meeting was!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Amy R

Christi was absolutely amazing!! She went above and beyond our expectations! I cried when I got our pictures back! Her work is breath taking and I recommend her 100%! These are moments you only get once in a lifetime so having Christi capture that in the most beautiful way is... Read More worth it hands down!!

2017-12-20T07:08:24 Response from the vendor

Awww, Amy!! You're such a sweetheart :D It truly was a honor to be there with you two for this day. My goodness, you guys are loved by the people around you!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kyli H

I could go on and on about how much we loved Christi. I found her website and emailed her immediately to meet in person. After only a minute of meeting with her, I knew she was THE ONE! She was sweet, genuine, and had incredible ideas. I felt confident she would capture my day... Read More exactly how I had envisioned. I asked her to move our scheduled engagement pictures up by several weeks so I could use one of the pictures in our Save the Date, and she made it work AND got our photos back to us in record time. The day of the wedding, it rained and the ceremony was supposed to be outdoors. Christi went with the flow and was such a calm presence on such a chaotic day. I loved having her be apart of our wedding day family. And, our pictures. They are above and beyond what I was expecting. She really did an incredible job. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and can't wait for Christi to continue to capture our life's moments.

2017-11-12T07:39:21 Response from the vendor

Kyli, this makes me so happy. You two had such an incredible day, and it was an absolute honor to be able to record it for you!!! Wish we could go back and do it all again, rain and all :D

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Leanne F

Christi was the most amazing photographer! She has an incredible eye for unique and special photos and is willing to do just about anything for a great photo. For us, that meant we ended up with the most wonderful pictures capturing our special day. I would recommend Christi... Read More to anyone - for weddings and other special occasions / family photos! She is great and really fun to work with! :)

2017-11-12T07:47:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm so happy you guys are happy!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Hillary S

It's very difficult to write a review when you know that the words that you write will never do justice to the experience. Even to say that Christi photographed our wedding is insufficient, because the results were so much more than lovely photos, but a complete story of the... Read More entire day capturing all of the emotion and life. Christi is not just a photographer, but also a historian and we will forever treasure the photo-history she created for us. She managed somehow to be everywhere at once and through her photos we have been able to enjoy even those things that we missed on the actual day. She has a gift of capturing raw emotion and while looking at any single photo, all of the joy and love of your wedding day washes over you again. She is also amazing to work with. She's relaxed and professional and cuts through all of the chaos to create works of art. We are immensely grateful and will call her without reservation.

2017-10-17T13:06:04 Response from the vendor

Hillary, this is humbling and so beyond sweet of you. Your wedding was filled with so much deep connection, and it was an honor to be there for all of it... you two are surrounded by SO much love!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Melissa C

Christi was an amazing photographer to join the wedding party during the big day. She is extremely professional and is very flexible with schedule changes. She was prepared in advance by asking what photos would be important to take. She was a very calm presence to have... Read More around. The final product of the weddings was just unbelievable. I have so many favorites. Her photography skills are top notch. She knows how light will affect the image and has great ideas on the fly. She is always an amazing person! I highly recommend her to any bride or for any other event!

2017-10-10T13:39:28 Response from the vendor

Melissa, this is so sweet, THANK YOU!! What a wonderful day.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Janet S

As mother-of-the-bride, I can say we were very happy with Christi Chambers quality of work, attention to detail, and the way she made me feel like my daughter was the luckiest bride. The photos of the wedding party at many venues, as well as the engagement photo were... Read More spectacular. Thank you Christi!

2017-10-10T10:01:13 Response from the vendor

Janet, I absolutely loved getting to work with you and your whole family. Mallory + Brian had such a gorgeous wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kenna M

Christi is an amazing photographer. I felt so lucky when I found her and she waa able to work with our dates and wedding location on kinda short notice because our engagement didn't last very long. She really listened to what we wanted and made both of us feel comfortable... Read More throughout the engagement and wedding shoots. She even captured a very special moment in which i was talking with my grandmother on the phone. I found out that day that she was unable to come due to her beginning a new round of chemo therapy. I was blessed to be able to talk with her on the phone. I couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. Thanks to Christi, I am having a hard time deciding which ones to frame, which is a great problem to have.

2017-10-09T19:10:10 Response from the vendor

Kenna -- yours was probably the most intimate wedding I've had the honor of photographing. Thank you SO much for letting me be a part of it!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Shannon P

Christi is amazing! She went above and beyond to make our day beautiful and run smoothly. She wasn't just the photographer, she was the planner, the motivational speaker and a friend. She made sure the whole day kept to schedule, from the hair and makeup to walking down the... Read More aisle to the toasts. Her journalistic style allowed her to capture so many moments that I wasn't able to experience during the whirlwind of the day but could enjoy weeks and now even years later. Five stars for care, talent and creativity!

2017-10-10T10:15:56 Response from the vendor

I'm just so happy you stumbled across my name and got in touch :) I have absolutely LOVED working with you!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Stephanie M

Christi is beyond wonderful to work with as a photographer! She took our engagement and wedding photos for us and was so professional and an expert at her craft in addition to being fun and friendly. I would give her an idea for my vision or what kind of photos I'd like to have... Read More and she would run with it. The final pictures were amazingly beautiful and beyond what I could have imagined myself. She was also awesome at directing everyone when she needed to, like during wedding party photos and family photos after our ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend Christi for any of your photography needs!!

2016-12-28T11:33:57 Response from the vendor

Stephanie! Love you guys so much. Can you two just get married every year so I can come shoot it? That'd be great, thanks :) :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Wani R

Christi did such a phenomenal job taking pictures at our wedding. I had a lot of other options but I saw something in Christi's shots that I just fell in love with. She is so great at capturing moments and details which is really important for me on my big day. That is why I... Read More paid the extra cost to fly her from Atlanta all the way to Missouri. It just had to be her. She is so professional too which gave me peace of mind. She also has a very easy going personality which made it easy for her and my videographer to get along and work together. I wish she lived locally because I would've chosen her in a heartbeat to take my maternity photos and my baby's first year photo sessions!

2016-12-20T07:53:50 Response from the vendor

Wani!!! It was an honor to document your wedding. THANK YOU! You guys had a such a beautiful one, and it was so cool to meet your sweet families as well. And no joke, I still have the succulent you gave as a favor, haha...... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Jennifer D

Christi was more of a friend than our wedding photographer. She was professional, supportive and made it fun from start to finish. She listened to our wants and offered creative ideas to make our special day even more memorable. I highly recommend Christi's talent to anyone... Read More looking to capture their special day. Her experience made the whole process stress free and we are left with beautiful photographs we will treasure forever.

2016-12-19T20:33:54 Response from the vendor

Aw, JENN!!! Holy moses, sweet words. Thank you so much, it was so amazing to be a part of your wedding. I have a whole new love of Fripp Island forever now :) What a great day yours was. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Susan B

Christi Chambers is so much more than a wedding photographer. She became truly invested in my daughter's wedding, from her engagement photo shoot through the last moments of her wedding reception. Her photographs are works of art that captured every significant moment without... Read More ever veering toward the typical. She then shepherded us through the photo selection process, helping to ensure that our albums captured the story in a beautifully original way. Christi's talent, attention to detail and dedication set her apart and make her deserving of the appellation of artist. I would recommend her without reservation.

2016-12-17T08:28:46 Response from the vendor

Susan, it was truly a pleasure to meet you and your family and document the absolutely beautiful celebration that was your daughter's wedding. The whole process couldn't have been sweeter or more beautiful, and I sincerely loved every minute of it. Thank you so much... Read Less Read More

Christi Chambers

Photography is in my blood, I guess. I'm one of several professional image-creators in my family, & for the first half of my life, I insisted that I would never become a photographer. Then one day in college, I picked up a camera and took a picture of a ladybug. Now, with 11 years of professionally documenting weddings under my belt, I'm married myself, and we have the craziest, sweetest two-year-old daughter you could ask for. In my spare time, you'll find me having deep conversations with my daughter about why airplanes don't flap their wings or enjoying a killer glass of wine with the hubs.