Christian x Sampson

Los Angeles, Calabasas, Santa Monica, Pasadena, Malibu

The Experience

When you hire me, that's exactly who and what you are getting. Me, Christian Sampson, and everything that I come with. This means you're getting the one who is behind the camera clicking the shutter button, catching each moment, communicating with you constantly, giving you prompt responsiveness, tearing up that dance floor at your reception, and of course delivering amazing pictures. Your experience with me will be memorable, helpful, and most importantly, a damn good time. From the moment you say "I do" to me, I will be there photographing anything and everything until you say "I do" on your wedding day. You and your fiancé are my absolute number one priority from beginning to end. I am not just your photographer, I am your friend and friends take care of each other!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Los Angeles, Calabasas, Santa Monica, Pasadena, Malibu (312) 771-8435

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Elissa G

While I do commend Christian's photography skills, he has been a post wedding nightmare. He delivered our pictures months after he was 'contracted' to. We would have been very understanding if he had reached out to explain that he was behind and to ask for our patience, but he... Read More never communicated anything to us. Instead we were left trying, pretty unsuccessfully, to contact him over and over again. Additionally, our contract with him included a 'custom album' which he also failed to deliver. We have tried repeatedly to get in touch with him over this as well but he ignores all correspondence. I'm very disappointed that I still have not received what I paid for over a year ago. Further more I'm devastated that my pictures are tainted by this unprofessional experience.

Christian Sampson

Hey! I'm Christian. I'm that guy that's chill and down to earth yet, full of contagious energy that will without a doubt make you smile. I'm constantly trying to give out good vibes to those around me and just want to live life to its fullest potential! This is just who I am and I plan on bringing this same energy to photograph your wedding! I also split my time between Los Angeles and Chicago, so travel is never a problem! On top of all that, I'll drop it low on any dance floor and I have a mean craving for designer brands and anything with sugar in it. So let's be friends and get mimosas