Authentic Love // Images That Matter

Based in Massachusetts, Christina Ward Photography works with couples throughout New England (& beyond!) to capture the authentic beauty of their wedding day, to tell their unique love story through heirloom images. Christina Ward thrives on getting to know her couples well and creating a vibrant, call-me-anytime relationship from the very beginning. Because she knows that building up solid trust and an easy rapport with each an every client is paramount to creating lasting images that evoke beauty and truth. Christina says: "Being entrusted to preserve my couples' most precious memories is an absolute honor. Your wedding will go by in a blur! I remind my couples to take a deep breath, and soak in these amazing moments - while I keep my eye on the timeline and camera clicking away."

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Massachusetts & all of New England (617) 833-9522
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lindsay K

Five stars doesn't even begin to cover Christina's work. Choosing someone to capture your very special day and a big decision and going with Christina is a no brain-er! She's kind and funny and lightens the mood when needed! She get's all the pictures you think you want, and... Read More then some! She takes the time to get to know each of her couples and what their needs and wants are for their big day. She includes a engagement session in her pricing so you get to meet her and get comfortable with her before your wedding so there's not some strange woman that you've barely met telling you to be lovey-dovey with your husband/wife! Her work is breathtakingly gorgeous and her turnaround time is just as awesome! My husband and I are so glad we chose Christina to capture our day!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Mikayla H

Immediately upon sitting down with Christina, we knew she was the perfect fit to capture our big day. The entire day went perfectly, and we owe a big part of that to Christina! With so much happening on the wedding day, my wife and I knew that we needed someone who would... Read More provide us and our wedding party with direction (no one ever knows where to stand or tilt their head or put their hands) while also keeping the photos fun, spontaneous, and creative. Christina was very receptive to OUR vision of how we were hoping to have the day captured (a quality that we did not necessarily see in meetings with other photographers) while also exercising her professional opinion where she saw fit, capturing a TON of both black & white and color pictures (we had over 2,000 in the edited online album) of awesome moments from the day. The extra effort Christina provided was easily seen in the creativity and candidness of a great deal of the shots; for example, while my wife was getting her makeup done on the morning of, she glanced outside to find Christina on the cold November ground in the front yard getting a picture of her wedding dress and our rings hanging from a tree branch. We have pictures of our wedding guests dancing during the reception where they had no idea the camera was even there, because Christina was crouched below on the dance floor in an attempt to keep the photos as natural and candid as possible. She makes photography look incredibly natural and fun!! Prior to the events, she got to know the wedding party and our families by first name to ensure everyone felt comfortable and taken care of, which allowed for the traditional picture portion of the day to be executed very efficiently and effectively. Christina worked tirelessly, both during our several planning meetings as well as the day of, to ensure that our vision was carried out, providing us with beautiful moments of our special day. She was extremely flexible and understanding working with the videography company we had also hired (and they made it difficult at times with what they needed for footage), as well as my wife and I, our friends, and our families. We highly recommend Christina and are excited to have a friend and photographer to capture other exciting life events for us in the future!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nicole S

We loved Christina! After quite a few photographer meetings, we instantly knew after siting down with Christina that she was different. She is personable, honest, kind, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive... Read More leading up to the wedding. Our wedding was on Block Island and I never once had to worry about Christina getting their on time or organizing her arrival. On the day of, Christina was punctual and worked her tail off! One of the biggest comments from our families and bridal party was how great she and her assistant were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots they were. She also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Once we took our couple shots we barely noticed she was there the rest of the night. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Christina to thank! I highly recommend her services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Allyson W

We just LOVED Christina! She is so personable, really wants to get to know you, and is always available! She was able to chat with me a few weeks before our wedding when I was getting nervous about timing and schedule which was a real life saver. Taking photos with her was a... Read More breeze, we were so comfortable with her right away- she was always ready to help us reposition for the best poses (which I needed help with). We also found her pricing to be fair. She brought a second photographer for our wedding and we just loved her as well. Our photo gallery was sent to us really quickly which was also wonderful- it is so hard to wait for those photos. The picture quality is unreal and she does a great job capturing and highlighting all of the beautiful colors and details. We couldn't have been any happier and would (and have) recommended her to our family and friends! THANKS Christina !!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Katie F

Christina is amazing!! From the first time I met her, I knew her work was special. It felt romantic, classic, and genuine. We wanted a photographer who would capture the true essence of the day and Christina did just that!! Not only is Christina incredibly talented, but she... Read More is easygoing, professional, and honest. On our wedding day, she kept everything on time, helped us enjoy our day to the fullest, and worked very well with each member of our families and bridal party. Christina brought a second shooter, Isabel, who was also great and SO fun to work with. Christina got us our entire album of photos very quickly (on July 4th- can you say committed?) and once we sent it out to our family and friends, compliments kept pouring in about how incredible all of her images were. I would 1000% recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Amanda K

Working with Christina was one of my favorite parts of my wedding planning experience. I met her at a wedding expo and immediately fell in love with her photos and personality. She makes every aspect of the planning fun and exciting with her own flare! Christina was a trooper... Read More the day of our wedding, trekking through 6-8 inches of snow to photograph our wedding and the final result was even better than I could have imagined. The photos and moments that Christina captured that day look like they belong in a magazine with the snow falling! Christina was so adventurous with us and took the majority of our photos outside! It helped that we were all excited for it to be snowing ;) After the wedding, Christina was so quick with the turn around of the photos and communicated about everything. The best part? Working with her didn't break our budget at all! If I was going to do it all over again, I'd chose Christina every time!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kate I

Christina Ward is one of our dear friends and our trusted photographer. She captured our wedding day perfectly and as if she had three assistants. She was in the right spot all of the time and still caught spontaneous moments. Our wedding was outside in a garden and her photos... Read More captured the light beautifully. She took getting ready photos with the girls, first look photos, and then covered the ceremony through to the end of the reception. I recommend Christina to any couple!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Emily G

I couldn't have imagined a better photographer for our special day. Christina made us feel comfortable immediately, and she captured the scenery, our families, and our love for each other beautifully. She is warm, friendly, sincere, and extremely talented. She deserves six... Read More stars.

Christina

Hello! I'm Christina Ward, and I'm lucky enough live in seaside Scituate, MA, with my husband, our two young sons and our sweet puggle, Flutie. Prior to launching Christina Ward Photography, I spent five years as a corporate attorney in and around Boston. In 2012, I took the leap and “quit my day job”, as they say, to follow my bliss as a full-time wedding and portrait photographer. Now I pinch myself that I'm living my dream and have built a business I’m so proud of; which means putting my clients first (always!) and striving to be a better artist each and every time I pick up my camera.