Christine Gallagher Photography

(3)

Atlanta, GA

A soaring of the imagination!

Flights of Fancy is a co-op of creative photographers, dedicated to documenting weddings with confidence and style! If you are a detail-oriented, Etsy-loving bride, we are the photographers for you!

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

330 Peters Street, Atlanta, GA

Best Wedding Photography Experience EVER

6/22/2013 Amy B

I can't say enough positive things about Christine Gallagher and her talented team of photographers Sarah and Cortni! Not only were Christine and Sarah willing to meet with me in person prior to the wedding to discuss details face-to-face, but they were also very willing to listen to my requests and take my concerns into consideration. Fun and easy to talk to, Sarah and Cortni had an interesting dynamic that seemed to work really well throughout the entire evening! I would recommend them to anyone getting married, in addition to those seeking professional photographers for other reasons. My only wish is that they would have taken pictures of each table (as I requested) so that my finance and I could have remembered everyone who was present at the wedding via the pictures. Other than that, we are extremely happy and satisfied with the outcome of our photography!

WONDERFUL AND REASONABLY PRICED

5/27/2012 Katie Y

I absolutely loved having Sarah and Cortni photograph my wedding. Sarah met with me multiple times prior to the big day to discuss exactly what I was hoping to accomplish through my photography. They were intimately a part of my wedding while not smothering me on the day of. I would highly recommend them!

Great photography and great value!

4/28/2012 Tina H

Photography was very important to me but my budget was not unlimited, so I was looking for a great combination of quality and value. I certainly found it here! Sarah was super easy to work with and did a great job capturing all the excitement of our wedding day!

Send Email