Christine Sedley Photography

Artistic, Classic, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

San Luis Obispo, Atascadero, Paso Robles, Templeton (805) 674-6010

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Samantha G

Christine is a top-notch photographer. I was lucky enough to come across her, and have her be the photographer for my wedding day. She is so organized and experienced from the start. She knows just how to figure out your personal style, and is so helpful in making sure you get... Read More exactly what you want. Leading up to the wedding I was really struggling to put together my wedding timeline, and Christine had some great insight that was so helpful to me. She was so patient and understanding along the way. Day of the wedding she knew exactly what she was doing and kept things moving so well. The formal shots hardly took any time, and felt so natural. She really knew how to blend into the crowd for some fantastic candid shots, and she worked so well with our DJ and coordinator. Once the photos were returned to us my husband and I both found ourselves tearing up. We were so happy with the moments that were captured, I felt like I was reliving some of them. There were so many beautiful candid shots that were taken, I found myself saying “Wow! I didn’t even know she was in the room when that happened!” So much time, money, and energy, goes into one very important day that will fly by in a blur. Believe me when say it is so important to invest in good talent. Having these photos to look back on for the rest of our lives makes it worth every penny. I can’t recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Krystine R

Christine is such a kind and amazing photographer. She really made us feel comfortable and calm on our big day. Her photos are extremely high quality and beautiful!

Rustic Ranch Wedding

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Vanessa R

Christine Sedley is wonderful to work with, no awkwardness, very relaxed and went with flow. She worked with us and our ideas on photo shots of the whole Bridal party! We cannot wait to see what all the photos entail, there was a lot of picture taking and she used the time given... Read More to us very well! Will highly recommend to anybody for an event to use!