Book Your Wedding with Christmas Farm Inn & Spa

A BARN IN JACKSON, NH

For couples looking for an exclusive Christmas wedding venue or just an intimate, mountain venue to say "I do," the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa in Jackson, New Hampshire is the ideal location. The cozy inn sits on a wooded, 15-acre estate. Couples can hold their receptions or small cocktail hours outside in the summer in one of the numerous, award-winning gardens.

The Barn. Couples can say their vows in the historical, 18th-century barn on the expansive estate. With rustic decor, the Barn has a gorgeous, 12-foot fieldstone fireplace, vaulted ceilings and the original wood beams. The Barn can seat up to 120 guests for a ceremony and 25 to 85 guests for a seated reception. For an intimate cocktail hour & reception, it has a permanent, full-service bar. During the Christmas season, there is no reason to decorate, as the Barn is fully adorned with holiday cheer!

Tent Reception. For warm-weather weddings with over 85 guests, the venue offers a grand event tent with a vaulted ceiling, cascading side walls, and a large dance floor to add to the romantic decor. This location at the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa seats up to 175 guests.

The Carriage House. Hold your intimate ceremony at the Carriage House. Make your grand entrance from the dramatic staircase before continuing your walk down the aisle. This space offers a large fieldstone fireplace framed with crisp, white French doors and seats up to 55 guests with additional standing room. A patio is open during the warmer months adjacent to the lounge that accommodates up to 20 guests and offers a fantastic view of the White Mountains.

The Main Inn. Ideal for small rehearsal dinners and receptions, the Main Inn has a large, warm sitting room with a fireplace that makes an ideal backdrop for any ceremony. The Inn can accommodate 125 overnight guests.

The Cabana. The newly renovated Cabana offers a beautiful setting for a fun and casual Welcome BBQ/Rehearsal Dinner. The newly expanded Cabana can accommodate up to 65 guests from the end of May through early October. With a full-service bar and located adjacent to the outdoor pool, the Cabana is the perfect venue to commence your White Mountains wedding weekend!

All wedding packages on the estate come with the option of catering and beverages. Outside vendors are also welcome. Couples are responsible for their wedding cakes with toppers, any floral arrangements, DJ/VJ service, photographers and videographers. For large wedding parties, the entire property is available to rent for exclusive use. All wedding packages include:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Chairs, tables and linens
  • Choice of plated or buffet-style reception
  • Cake-cutting service

Taxes are not listed in the prices. Package prices are lower during off-season weddings.

The Christmas Farm Inn & Spa offers a unique perk in its elopement package; you don't have to go to Vegas to elope in style. Included with the Elopement Package is:

• Ceremony flowers
  • Justice of the Peace
  • Private ceremony location inside or outside
  • Personal wedding cake for two with a topper from the Dutch Bloemen Winkle
  • Champagne toast
  • Two-course dinner
  • Two-night stay in a Carriage House Deluxe Suite with a fireplace and Jacuzzi tub with champagne served in room

Historic, Country Inn with Attention to Detail!

Let our caring and attentive staff cater to your needs throughout your wedding weekend! Enjoy our full-American breakfast each morning of your stay. Relax and get pampered in our on-site Aveda Spa. Say your vows in front our large, fieldstone fireplace or at our outside arbor. Then, dance the night away with your loved ones after savoring your two-course dinner prepared in our on-site restaurant. Our motto? “We Make Memories” We strive to provide the perfect setting, for both you and your guests, during your wedding weekend which you will reminisce for years to come. Work with your wedding planner, who will be there the day of your wedding, to create the wedding you’ve always dreamed. Whether you’re planning an elopement, Barn, or tent wedding, we can customize your day!

• Outdoor - Covered

Barn, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

3 Blitzen Way, Jackson, NH (603) 383-4313
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Nanci B

Christmas Farm Inn is a magical and quintessential New England venue surrounded by mountain views and stunning scenery. Tucked away down a winding road is this fabulous gem of an inn that will not disappoint! My husband and I had stayed at the inn previously before deciding to... Read More elope at this intimate venue. From our very first phone call to lovely Sandra, we knew this was the right choice. Melissa, the event planner, is amazing and took care of everything we asked and more. When I made the mistake of going over on alloted guests and offered to forgo my dinner, Melissa insisted they would work it all out. And they did! Our ceremony in front of the carriage house fieldstone fireplace was a memory our friends and family will share forever. The food is delicious and they make menu selection easy. Barbara, the officiant takes the stress of ceremony preparation away with her vast years of experience and sense of humor. Our local photographer Tim Shellmer captured every giggle, laugh, and tear with professional ease. And, Donna, from their spa, is a master at creating romantic wedding hair. I cannot say enough about our magical wedding weekend at the Christmas Farm Inn. We can't wait to return for our next getaway.

2017-05-27T10:13:28 Response from the vendor

What a glowing review! Thank you SO much, Nanci! It was such a pleasure working with you and helping you plan your elopement! The fireplace was a beautiful backdrop to your gorgeous sunset ceremony. I'm so happy Tim was there to capture every moment! I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/24/2017

My husband and I were married at Christmas Farm Inn on 7/1/17 and we cannot recommend this venue enough! Communication from Melissa and Sandra was perfect throughout the planning process and they were supportive, while giving space for us to create our own vision. There are so... Read More many lovely things we can say about CFI but the aspect that really took our wedding from great to perfect was the convenience of everything for us and our guests. Many on our guests traveled 4 hrs to come to our wedding so it was such a relief that once they arrived, everything they could want or need was on site. The bridal party used the spa to get ready and all of the vendors delivered directly to us so there was no stress about transporting guests or coordinating vendors. Breakfast being served and included in the room fee also added to the convenience. We could see our guests at breakfast and never had to worry that we didn't spend enough time with anyone. The food was very good and the staff were warm and truly cared that the weekend went well. We also used the spa to get massages and they were a lovely way to wrap up the weekend before heading in our honeymoon. We are forever grateful to Sandra, Melissa and the entire CFI team. It was really important to us that we could continue to make traditions where we were married so we are looking forward to our next getaway to CFI this winter.

2017-07-25T08:09:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review, Tiffney! It was a pleasure working with you and Luke and we're all looking forward to your next visit this winter :) All the best, Melissa

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Ashley N

Everyone complimented on what a great spot this was for a wedding. Melissa is incredible and totally worth using this vendor to get her service. From the amazing breakfast to everyone trying to make your day better this was a dream weekend!

2017-06-06T09:13:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Ashley! I hope you've finally been able to get some sleep now that your wedding has passed and you're into your honeymoon :) Congratulations again to you and Sean! Enjoy your honeymoon in Dubai and Thailand!! Best, Melissa

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Beth T

If I could, I would give Christmas Farm Inn & Spa all the stars in the sky... our elopement was that perfect! My husband and I have been together for 8 years and have two incredible daughters together. Our wedding was a long time coming and that gave us so much time to dream... Read More of what our special day would look like, and the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa far exceeded our expectations!! The elopement package at the Inn is absolute perfection, we also had a small list of guests stay at the Inn for the elopement and they loved the experience! The Inn is charming, the scenery gorgeous, the food unbelievably good! All of our guests raved about the dinner the night of our wedding, the lobster and shrimp pasta was amazing and the beef tenderloin was melt in your mouth delicious! The flowers and cake included in the package were perfect, my bridal bouquet was gorgeous and the cake was simple and yummy. Our room in the carriage house was a slice of heaven, all of our guests stayed at different spots in the Inn and they all loved the experience, from the rooms in the main inn to the salt box to one of the cottages. My daughters loved it there, the indoor pool was awesome! The staff was incredibly kind and helpful. The breakfast included in our stay was delicious, eggs benedict and belgian waffles, our guests were blown away! The day of our elopement everything was completely perfect, the Inn handled every detail with grace and love. They even had a beautiful note for us in the Main Inn on the chalkboard which is just one example of how sweet they were and how special the day was. Melissa was absolutely incredible to work with. She handled my overload of emails over the months with friendly support, there was never a moment where I questioned our decision to choose the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa. The Spa itself was lovely and I felt like a queen on the day of my elopement. I wish we could go back and do it all over again! It was perfection!! We also went with a suggested photographer on the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa website, Anne Skidmore, who is an absolute gifted artist and the area around the Inn and the Inn itself was the PERFECT backdrop for gorgeous NH photos! We are in love and cannot wait to go back to the Inn with our family for a visit. We truly felt like family while we were there! Thank you Melissa and the entire staff for an absolute dream come true wedding! Simple yet elegant. Small but perfect!!!

2017-05-30T10:06:16 Response from the vendor

Wow! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a raving review. It truly was a pleasure to work with you and help you and Scott plan the wedding you've been dreaming of. I'm so happy everything came together perfectly for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Cara K

My husband and I eloped here last week, and we have nothing but the highest praise for all the staff. The flowers were gorgeous, the room was excellent, and cake was delicious, and everyone was super kind! I even added on some spa services, and it was well worth it! We... Read More definitely felt that everyone was excited to have us there, and everyone truly loved what they do. It makes a huge difference in the quality of service you receive. Overall, I can't imagine any way they could have made our day any better or more special. We can't wait to go back for our anniversary!!!!

2017-05-23T15:16:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this glowing review, Cara! I'm so happy you enjoyed every aspect of CFI and your elopement getaway. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Geoffrey during your 1st Anniversary visit :) Best, Melissa

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Margaret K

My husband and I eloped here last weekend. We toured the venue in March and were so impressed, we booked right away. Our wedding dinner was delicious and our waiter, John, made sure all were happy with whatever needs they had. All of the staff were friendly and went above and... Read More beyond. Everyone made sure our day went smoothly and was stress free. My daughter and I had our hair and makeup done in the spa. I am very, very picky about my hair and makeup. I could not have been more pleased. For the first time in a long time, I felt beautiful. This definitely translated to our photos. We looked fabulous! Melissa K. helped me to achieve my vision, made sure anything we needed was taken care of. She was the cherry on top of the Christmas Farm Inn sundae. Within a few minutes, we were able to have multiple options for photos. (The falls, covered bridge, church, library and general store.) All in addition to the many places on the site of the venue. Overall, it was a wonderful day and we couldn't have wished for more!!

2017-05-20T10:35:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Margo! I had a blast working with you and helping you and Michael celebrate your marriage! Come back soon :) Best, Melissa

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Rachel R

If your looking for cozy & rustic we highly recommend this location! Your guests can stay right on site with you which was so much fun. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Melissa & Sandra are great to work with. Food is excellent. We got married this winter but it's perfect... Read More for any season. And extremely reasonable! If your not looking to spend a ton but still have it be very nice this is the spot to do it. All around perfect place for us. We had the best time and wish we could relive that weekend over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Nicole H

From start to finish everyone there made us feel like we were their top priority. We had absolutely no hiccups on the day of our wedding which made the whole day more enjoyable. I recommend Christmas Farm Inn for your weddings need.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Heather G

I can't say enough about how amazing this venue is! The scenery was gorgeous, the food was great and everyone keeps telling me how much they loved it! Can't wait to go back every year for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Crystal K

Loved having my wedding here. Sandra and her staff were great. The food at my reception was great and my guest loved it. I couldnt asked for more.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kristen E

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect venue for our intimate wedding this past weekend. Sandra, the owner, is absolutely incredible. So quick to respond to any questions/emails, and so willing to help make out vision come to life! It is the perfect rustic, yet elegant spot to... Read More tie the knot. All of our guests stayed at the inn, and were so impressed with the overall experience! Campfire the night before the wedding, breakfast included every morning, amazing food for the reception dinner... nothing was left out! The Christmas Farm Inn is an absolute dream, I'm so glad we found it to start the rest of our lives together!

Exceeded our expectations

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Amy R

We had the most amazing wedding at CFI! I am an event planner in Colorado so I had high expectations from the get go. We decided to host a destination wedding since my family is in Jackson and knew our friends and family would fall in love with New England and the fall foliage.... Read More We had friends travel from Colorado, Chicago, Minnesota, CT, NY, NH, MA, VT, ME. They all left raving how beautiful the grounds were on-site and how adorably quaint and stunning the town of Jackson and surrounding areas were. Many stayed on site and loved their rooms and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. The entire staff at CFI knows what they are doing from the chef, waitstaff, bartender, housekeeping, maintenance and ground crew as well as the owners Sandra and Gary! They are all professional and go above and beyond! The value that this venue provides is astounding! The food was delicious and what a selection to choose from! The barn doesn't look that enticing but once you put up your decor, the lights are lit and you're surrounded by friends and family it is absolutely gorgeous! My husband couldn't believe how beautiful it looked. We are so thankful to Sandra and Gary as well as their staff. We absolutely loved every minute of our wedding day. The entire day exceeded our expectations and we are so grateful we chose CFI! Thank you!! Amy and Jon 10-11-14

Mrs. Beth Fletcher

Reviewed on 5/24/2014 Beth T

From the moment I stepped onto the property of the Christmas Farm Inn, I knew this was where we would have our wedding! Sandra and Gary, the proprietors were so warm and friendly and eager to show us around the property and the different options available for our wedding. The... Read More property and accommodations are beautiful. The layout of the property allowed for us to have our ceremony in the Carriage House which has a magnificent field stone fireplace, french doors and huge atrium windows with a wonderful view of the white mountains in the background. The reception was in a centuries old restored barn which also had a field stone fireplace and was perfect for the amount of guests we planned. Sandra was so accommodating and worked with us every step of the way. There was a glitch with guests making reservations in the beginning, but was quickly rectified and the majority of our guests were able to stay at the Inn for the wedding. The wedding was a destination wedding for us and our out of town guests and Sandra and Gary made everyone's weekend stay a memorable one! Sandra accommodated us with an informal rehearsal pizza party the evening prior to the wedding and everyone enjoyed the quaint pub on the property. The Carriage House was perfect for the ceremony but also houses 12 spa style suites that included fireplaces, balconies and jacuzzi tubs for two. In addition, the Carriage House also has a full spa which accommodated myself and my Maid of Honor with manicures and pedicures as well as having our hair and makeup done for the wedding day. Guests also took advantage of the spa services during their stay. The Christmas Farm Inn and Spa was the perfect venue for our destination wedding, without us or our guests having to travel too far to experience a truly wonderful and magical getaway. The food the entire weekend was exceptional as well as the service. Sandra and her staff went out of their way to insure that everyone was happy. Our wedding was perfect and was exactly the way we wanted our weekend to be. I would highly recommend the Christmas Farm Inn to brides and anyone who wants to get away to a beautiful destination where memories are truly made!

fairy tale wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Amanda B

Our ceremony was held in the carriage house, the reception in the barn. the food was amazing, the barn perfect! Sandra really makes every event personal and special. Everyone has said what a wonderful wedding it was, but I can't take any credit! Sandra took care of all our... Read More needs. The staff is top notch!

Wonderful Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Kathryn M

I had a January wedding at the Christmas Farm Inn, and it could not have been more stress-free. First, my DH and I live in Oklahoma, so this was a destination wedding for us and our guests and we had just under a year to plan. We had the rehearsal dinner, wedding (including hair... Read More and makeup), and post wedding brunch at the Inn. It was a very small wedding, less than 30 guests, but the way everything was set up made it feel like the room was full. All of our vendors came from the recommendation list from the Inn, and each one was worth recommending. Any issues that we came across were handled both quickly and gracefully; I felt that I did not have anything to worry about in the planning process. Here is the thank-you letter that we wrote to the Inn after the wedding: "Sandra, Gary and the Christmas Farm Inn Staff, Thank you so much for a wonderful wedding. Everybody was a great help, from the very beginning when I was searching for a venue to the very end. At first, I was afraid that there would he some catch that I did not know about to having an affordable wedding at such a beautiful place. When Daniel and I came up to the Inn last July, we were astonished at the beauty, professionalism, friendliness, and, of course, the food! After that visit, all concerns that we had were gone. That was the best vacation that we have taken in 5 years! When we arrived in January for our wedding, nothing had changed and I wouldn't have had it any other way. All of my guests had a wonderful time! Did 1 mention how wonderful the food was? And how friendly the staff was? It was a long trip for everybody to spend the weekend there, and nobody regrets it. I cannot express how much of a weight this took shoulders, from stress of asking family to drive in and fly across the country (and an ocean for some!)for my wedding. Also, speaking of stress, the spa was amazing. The masseuse noticed my tension, and, well, her hands are magic and she was very friendly. I am very uncomfortable around people I am not familiar with, but the staff made me dismiss that. Everybody else at the spa was equally amazing. I know that it was a tense day, but it was pulled off beautifully. They really made sure to go the extra mile. And on a more ‘bridal’ note, they made me feel beautiful. l will undoubtedly be visiting the Spa next time we visit the Inn. Sandra, thank you for helping me plan so many details, and thank you for the help on the wedding day. We have many photos of you helping the wedding party! I did not realize it until I saw the photos, and I am grateful. We will be seeing you again!"

Great Getaway for Us and Our Guests

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Maryl M

We had our 65 person wedding at the Christmas Farm Inn in May. Our ceremony was in their beautiful Carriage House with a big stone fireplace and double french doors serving as our background. The reception was in their Barn. Although a small venue, it provided a great intimate... Read More and vintage reception. The food was GREAT. We are still receiving compliments on it. Many of our guests stayed on property for a reduced rate and they all loved it. The property also has space for larger weddings under a tent in their field with mountain views. Sandra and Gary were great to deal with. The Inn is located close to the Jackson Falls and the Jackson Covered Bridge which both provided great photo ops for the wedding party!!

Sandra Plourde

When Gary and I took over the Christmas Farm Inn in 2010 the business had 2 weddings on the books; this year, we will be hosting the special day of more than 30 wedding couples and 20 elopement couples! Our estate is perfect for authentic country weddings and we have welcomed brides and grooms from around the world. Our team loves the buzz of a wedding and making the day perfect. The Inn's motto, We Make Memories, has been in place for over 50 years and we live by it every day. See you soon!