Photography Inspired by Love

We believe each of us has a unique personality and soul and that it takes an artist to reveal your story in an organic fashion. Great photography is made through professionals who are proficient in their art and passionate about working with you to capture the most celebrated moments of your life.

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding Albums, Social Media Sharing

333 1/2 South Main Street, Rochester , MI (586) 219-0063

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Shannon K

I first met Chris when I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding two years ago. I knew right away that this guy was awesome and to keep him in the back of my mind when the time came for my wedding. Chris was one of the first vendors I contacted soon after I became engaged. We... Read More even made our wedding date around his availability! We had chosen a wintery engagement session and even though it was freezing and snowing, Chris made it a lot of fun. He was even kneeling and laying down in the snow to get the best photos of us. Despite the frozen toes, we had a blast! The wedding planning process was very organized. Chris created a detailed timeline for our wedding day. It included all of the special photos we wanted and the names of each member of our bridal party and immediate family. Our bridal party was quite large, but Chris made sure he knew everyone's names! On the day of our wedding, Chris and Marek (his second photographer) made everything go smoothly. They were both professional, polite, patient, and caring. I may be biased, but our wedding photos are amazing. I have been told by friends, family, and coworkers that my husband and I "look like models" or "could be in a professional magazine". Chris and Marek captured every moment and emotion from our wedding day. It was like experiencing my wedding day all over again while viewing the pictures. Overall, we are extremely pleased with the experience and photography from Chris. I highly recommend him!

Best Photographer Ever

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Christopher is the best photographer I will ever meet in my lifetime. I first meet him five years ago for my sister's wedding and he did an amazing job; I loved every photo he took of her. He made such an impression on me that he was my first phone call to plan my wedding. In... Read More fact I changed my wedding day just for him; he had to be my photographer. My engagement and wedding pictures are the most beautiful pictures I own. I cannot begin to say how professional Chris is with everyone; he remembered my key family members names' from my sister's wedding and he took the time to remember my husband's family members names' as well. He was always an email or phone call way, always responding with in 24 to 48 hours (you have to give him a break on the weekends). He even took the time on the day before my wedding to call to make sure I was alright and to reassure me that I was going to have a wonderful day and everything was going to be perfect. And he was right! Chris took beautiful shots of the entire wedding and honestly if there was anything I couldn't remember he magically has a picture of everything. Chris was by far the best person to work with on my wedding day. Of all the vendors we hired for the wedding, the hall, church, DJ, and cake, Chris was the most polite, professional, and caring. From the time I was engaged in December of 2013 till my wedding in August of 2015 I felt like I was his only client. Of the quality of the pictures is perfect. Every picture looks great and tells a story. My coworkers saw my engagement pictures and told me my photographer made us look alive and he did. Chris has different partners that he uses to help with wedding and his partner on my wedding was just as great as Chris and was easy to work with. Together they gave me every picture I wanted on my wedding day. Of the cost of Chris's services I feel they are worth every penny he is asking for. Some brides think they can go cheap on the photography but I disagree. Chris asked for more than my husband thought was within the budget but we agreed to, but after meeting Chris he said we couldn’t have anyone else. We decided to cut the budget in other places to make up the difference. Remember when looking for a photographer this is the person you are trusting to capture your special day because you will not remember all of it but you will have a picture of it if Chris is your photographer. Chris will be there to help you every step of the way with ordering photos and creating a photo album that is unique to you and your tastes. And the album will last you a lifetime, it turns out beautiful and unique to each couple. My advice is to make sure you call Chris right away because he will book quickly and if you want him you need to get a hold of him quickly.

Absolutely Superb Photographer

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Elizabeth P

We used Chris for our wedding in January 2014. From the very beginning, he was wonderful to work with--professional, friendly, had lots of great advice, flexible, etc. Chris was also a very good sport, as we had both our engagement photos and our wedding photos done in the... Read More middle of winter. Since we live out-of-state, Chris was very accommodating in scheduling both the taking of the engagement photos and the review; he was also very patient, as it took us forever to approve our wedding album (through no fault of his; we had a really hard time making decisions because there were just so many great photos). Both our engagement and wedding photos were fantastic. If I could frame every single one of them, I would. He captured the entire wedding day perfectly, and flipping through them is like reliving it all over again. (Side note: One of the reasons we chose Chris was because our wedding had lots of candlelight and was at night, and we knew from his sample shots that he did very well with that scenario. He absolutely proved us right. Those are some of the most interesting and unique shots.) I had the privilege of working with Chris again at my friend's wedding in July 2014. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jeffrey N

Christopher was fantastic from start to finish. From the engagement session to the wedding day preparations, to the wedding day itself, he was everything we had hoped for. Both Amber and I felt comfortable with him doing our photography and his work is amazing. Any review below... Read More 5/5 stars must be untrue. What a pleasure to work with him and if only he would do other photography sessions for first child, and other events.....we would definitely be the first ones to sign up. Thanks Chris!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda C

We could not have asked for a better photographer! Christopher Belli was truly amazing to work with! He was very punctual, professional, friendly, and understanding. His personality made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. Most of all, he captured everything we wanted in... Read More our engagement and wedding photos! With wedding planning and working with multiple vendors, I never had to follow up with him since his turnaround time was incredible! Chris has the biggest heart and we felt so honored to work with him. Our photos are so special and we will cherish them for a lifetime! I highly recommend him to everyone! He really is the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ashley S

I can’t say enough great things about Christopher Belli Photography! He and his team really know how to make you feel relaxed and getting the best photo. You can tell that they really want to make sure you’re happy with the final product and they have a good time with the party... Read More as well.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Stacey R

My daughter and her fiancé chose Chris after we saw his wedding pictures online, and we were so glad they did. Not only were we very happy with his wedding pictures but we also really enjoyed working with him. From the beginning, he was excited, professional, detail-oriented,... Read More and interested in following exactly what the bride and groom wanted for their pictures. He was very responsive to our emails and very receptive to suggestions. He also had some wonderful ideas and suggestions that made the pictures of the bride and groom and the wedding party turn out fabulous. He was also very funny and put us all at ease for the pictures. He was quick on his feet and got some awesome candid shots too. He gave us plenty of information to help us choose which package we wanted and he was flexible about scheduling and package choices. I especially appreciated that I was able to switch out some of the pictures in the parents' wedding album so it was a little different from the bride and groom's wedding album. All in all, we had a wonderful time working with Chris and were so thankful that we chose him to capture the precious memories of my daughter and son-in-law's wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Andrea C

Chris was great to work with through the entire process and even worked in my last minute request to get a sparkler photo! We absolutely love our wedding photos and are so happy we chose Chris and his team.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Rachel H

We are so thrilled that we were able to work with Christopher Belli for our photography!! I remember calling Chris initially and he took the time to tell us about his business, how he works with couples throughout the process and the style of his photography. His work and... Read More portfolio speaks for itself – we were blown away by how beautiful and natural all of his pictures turn out! Chris immediately puts you at ease and wants to know all about your big day & how he can play a role in capturing it. He was even willing to freeze with us for our fun winter engagement shoot! He makes sure that all of the plans are set prior to the big day so that everything runs smooth. Chris & his co-photographer did an absolutely wonderful job capturing our wedding. It is a fun team to work with & you can tell that our whole wedding party agrees. All of the pictures turned out so well and we will cherish them forever!! Chris is so accommodating and does a wonderful job designing the perfect wedding album. We love his attention to detail & how organized he is. We are so happy that we have such a beautiful family heirloom to remember that special day! Our best advice is to book Chris as early as possible :)

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Megan S

We found Christopher Belli Photography when browsing the knot. I fell in love with his artistic eye as I scrolled through his galleries. From our initial consultation, all the way to our wedding day, Chris was just INCREDIBLE to work with. He always responded in a timely manner,... Read More and kept us in the loop of any changes that may occur. Any hesitations or concerns that we had, he ensured us that all would be okay and walked me through the possibilities to ensure that I would be happy on my wedding day. (We definitely were!!) He always made it easy to schedule meetings, and was always very flexible. Chris made us feel like we were his only clients! Due to our circumstances, we did our engagement photo’s only weeks ahead of our actual wedding date, and he turned them around and got them to us before we even requested! They were just amazing. As you see in his galleries, he has an eye for artistic photography but his personality is just as wonderful. On the day of our wedding, he worked with our large wedding party, the 7 children we had in our party (all under 6!). Chris had a wonderful team member, Jim, that worked with him and he was loved by all of our wedding party as well. I assumed we would have to wait months for our photos, and we got them within a few weeks! We were shocked (although a perk of a off season wedding  ). I think the most challenging part of a wedding is to go with the flow, as things can change. Chris was fantastic because of that!!! He helped us create a timeline- in which we based our whole day off of basically. He also ensured us that all is good with if we for some reason had to astray from it. He was personable, patient, and easy-going. His work is just beautiful!! I couldn’t say nicer things about our overall experience, down to every little detail. I would highly recommend Christopher Belli for your engagement photos and wedding!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We couldn't be any happier with the picture of our wedding day. You were an absolute professional and so very organized whileassuring all basis were covered prior to our wedding day. You didn't miss a beat throughout the entire day. Your work... Read More is beautiful and captured every special moment. Thank you so much for being a pleasure to work with and for creating our memories of a lifetime. Lisa and Frank

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Marie S

Very professional, he was amazing to work with! Best photographer hands down

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Lauren M

Our experience working with Chris was beyond excellent every step of the way. It was clear from our first meeting that Chris was professional, creative, and passionate about his work. Chris and his assistant photographer, Jim, made sure our wedding day was efficient and... Read More stress-free. We received our wedding photos in less than three weeks and they are absolutely stunning. Family, coworkers, and friends have all remarked at the magazine quality of Chris' wonderful photos! We would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for superior wedding photography and excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 ushashi d

Chris and Jim were fantastic to have as wedding photographers. Chris was thoroughly professional during our initial planning conversations. He made the process of co-ordinating for an out of state wedding very smooth. Chris also worked in exactly what kind of pictures we wanted... Read More and guided us (we've never done this before !) on how the wedding day schedule for snaps would run. Jim was with the groomsmen and all of them were thrilled with his pictures. My husband thought he had some very good ideas for the picture poses. Chris worked with the bridesmaids and came up with creative solutions for picture ideas ! They were great about incorporating last minute changes to pictures and kept us on schedule during the night. It was great to have two professionals that were calm and made us feel comfortable !

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Brooke K

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect and we owe that to the work of our awesome vendors. Chris added to our big day and helped with things moving along smoothly and on schedule. From our first meeting with Chris we knew that we had to have him as our photographer! He... Read More was professional, funny, and easy to communicate with. Chris took our suggestions into account and also provided us with great ideas and guidance throughout the whole process. We had a great time working with him on our big day and love the work he did! Our wedding photos were completed within a month and we have been loving sharing them with our family and friends. I would highly recommend Chris and his work!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Grace B

Chris was amazing! I can't express Enough how impressed I am from the entire service experience. I stumbled upon him through seeing someone else's photos, in a desperate search for an excellent wedding photographer. Excellent is exactly what I found in Chris! From the... Read More consultation to the wedding day, and of course the viewing of our photos. They are EXACTLY what I hoped for if not better. I will never go to anyone else.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Mara O

I have so many wonderful things to say about Chris and his talent! His photography is so beautiful and creative, and my husband and I were very happy with all of our pictures. He did such an amazing job capturing our special day. Leading up to our wedding, he was very easy to... Read More communicate with, and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Chris didn't miss a detail! To top it off, he is very personable, fun, and a joy to spend time with. Thank you so much Chris, we will cherish them forever! If you want a professional that has an eye for unique beautiful photographs then look no further - he is your photographer!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jamie S

Hi guys! If anyone is looking for a photographer, I would highly recommend Chris Belli!! He's a great photographer and guy! Gives great customer service (always makes sure the client is happy and responds to calls and emails in a timely manner). My husband said "the only good... Read More thing about planning this wedding was meeting Chris Belli!!!" If you book with Chris, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Nancy M. K

Chris did a fabulous job as our photographer. I knew immediately after our initial phone conversation that he was the one for the job. I was even more convinced after meeting him in person and seeing samples of his wedding albums. He put me at ease immediately with all of my... Read More concerns and questions. I loved his personality and sense of artistic expression. We love our wedding photos. He really captured the essence of our personalities and the special elements of our wedding day. Chris was amazing at putting us at ease as well as keeping it light and fun while capturing the most intimate moments of our day together. Chris is genuine, creative, respectful, kind and enjoyable to work with. He kept our day on schedule while making it fun for everyone involved. Chris is competent and efficient as well as artistic and creative.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

Wedding photos are the most important thing you can spend your money on and Chris is worth every penny. We had a great experience with him from start to finish. Our engagement photos turned out amazing so I knew our wedding photos would be great as well. He made us laugh and... Read More feel comfortable, he's a very personable guy. You are spending the entire day with not only your future husband but your photographer as well, you want to like the guy! I would recommend Chris to any bride.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Lisa N

Chris was a huge contributor to the success of our wedding. We both felt that he was able to extract the very best from us in each photograph and we couldn't be more happy with the results. We quickly realized that Chris is a true artist at heart and he enjoys the challenge... Read More involved with wedding photography. He manages to balance his desire for perfection with keeping things on schedule and it was a joy to experience his passion as he worked with us. Chris is a professional and we plan to recommend his services to anyone that asks for wedding advice.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Morgan S

Chris did a FANTASTIC job as our photographer. Not only did he provide us with beautiful engagement and wedding photos, he also made the experience enjoyable for us! He is so personable and truly cares about his work. He is very talented and has a gift for what he does! My... Read More husband and I would highly recommend him to any future bride and groom!

Best photographer

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Ruth O

By the time we were half way through our phone conversation, I knew Chris was going to be incredible. He had great photo ideas and kept us on track the entire time the day of. The best thing was his personality. He is genuine, kind, creative, respectful, and best of all funny! I... Read More don't think we stopped laughing the entire time. We got the pictures back supper fast and they look incredible! He got everything just right. Even the slightly awkward family photos. Definitely book him. You will not be disappointed.

Rainy Day Sunshine

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Dani L

Chris and Jennifer (his assistant, who worked with my husband and his groomsmen that day), were both amazing and upbeat, which is EXACTLY what every bride and groom need on their wedding day in June. Especially if it's the one day in June that is 50 degrees with 24 hours of rain... Read More and strong winds. Did I mention it was a completely outdoor wedding? Our wedding was a true testament to our vendors. We quickly got to see who was worth the money we were spending on their services. If anyone didn't bring their 'A-game' then our wedding might not have actually happened that day. Between our shuttle getting stuck in the mud, and delaying the ceremony, to the ground under the tent turning into a mud mosh pit, we put ALL of our faith in everyone to make it happen. The one vendor that stands out to me and my husband (and our families), was Christopher Belli Photography. They stayed late, due to the delay of the wedding and all the hiccups, without charging an extra cent, and even waited around longer (40 minutes after they were supposed to be gone) just to ask if there were any other pictures we wanted to get. Our venue was an old summer camp, and we were planning to do our ceremony, and ALL of our bridal party and formal pictures outside by the lake front. Due to mother nature, rearing her ugly face, we were unable to do any of that, but somehow our pictures turned out better than i anticipated when I thought the weather would be a typical day in June... you know, sunny. I was astonished at what Chris and Jennifer did with the little they had to work with. We have such a variety of beautifully, amazing and unique pictures, and I couldn't be more grateful that I decided to hire them!!! They are worth every single penny (and the prices are VERY reasonable in comparison to other photographers in the area - trust me, i did more research than I ever did for any school project... ever. Maybe even more than all the projects combined, too! I'm saving the best for last... Just before the sun, that never came out, was supposed to go down, by some heaven sent miracle, the clouds parted, and exposed one of the most - if not, the most - GORGEOUS sunsets I've ever seen, and i grew up in Michigan, so beautiful sunsets are a regular occurrence for me. Chris and Jennifer JUMPED at the opportunity to get those pictures. They somehow found us in the crowd of people and snapped some of the most amazing wedding photos i've ever seen. Honest to God, I'm not being biased. It was still windy as ever, and cold as could be, but that didn't stop Chris from laying in a puddle of water at the end of the doc in order to get certain angles of my husband and i gazing into the sunset. Now if that doesn't put your nerves to rest, i'm not sure what will. This is one vendor you will never have to worry about. He was beyond responsive (and immediately, at that), and he reached out to us when he needed info. We didn't have a wedding planner, and he even created a timeline for the entire day, which we then used for everyone and all vendors. He also, took the time to write down all of our extended family members names and make sure he knew who was who. Two words of advice for future brides and grooms: HIRE HIM! Thank you, Chris!!! I owe our wedding day success to you!

Wonderful Addition to Our Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kate M

Christopher Belli Photography was a wonderful addition to our wedding day! Our package included an engagement session (which helped my husband and I get to know Chris), a second photographer on our wedding day (which allowed bridesmaids and groomsmen group shots to happen... Read More simultaneously), and eight hours of photography (which permitted plenty of time for getting ready, wedding, in between, reception, and sunset shots). Chris was an absolutely wonderful photographer. He is incredibly detail oriented and focused. He helped ensure the bridal party stayed on schedule throughout the day and always made sure we were exactly where we needed to be when we needed to be there. Not to mention, he was incredibly professional and easy to work with. My husband and I could not be more pleased with the quality, artfulness, quantity, and expedience of the photos we received. We would definitely recommend Christopher Belli Photography!