Outstanding Value & Creativity

Original photography that captures the memories and emotions of your wedding. I work with you from the beginning to determine the style of images you want. It is your day! Your photographs will accurately represent the powerful emotions you experience on your wedding day. In addition I give you unlimited time to capture anything and everything you want at as many locations as you'd like and all the full size digital digital files (no watermarks or logos) to do anything you'd like with!!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Greater Seattle Area (206) 250-6380

Chris is the BEST

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Leah M

Chris is, in a word, amazing. We just got our wedding photos and could not be happier. He has such a great eye. The photos are so unique and just perfect. Of course we weren't surprised that we loved them, since we also loved our engagement photos. Chris is also just a great... Read More guy and awesome to work with - he's super cool and laid back and has a great sense of humor. He immediately put my husband who hates photos at ease. Chris is also the best in terms of value - his packages include unlimited time (other photographers I noticed do 5-8 hours and you have to pay for extra hours!) as well as the engagement session. He was also so flexible on the day of the wedding, able to tell when we needed breaks, and very attuned to certain family dynamics that affected the photos. He was also so quick with the posed bridal party and family photos which was much appreciated. I highly, highly recommend Chris, you will not be disappointed.

best overall package

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Kylee S

Chris is awesome - he's flexible, cheerful and pleasant to work with. And to top it all off, his photography is amazing! His all-inclusive wedding package is the way to go.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Stacy H

My cousin referred us to Chris when we were searching for a wedding photographer. After our first meeting, we didn't even want to meet with anyone else, even though he advised that we should look around before making a decision. Chris is down-to-earth, friendly, professional,... Read More and so talented. His communication was thorough and he was always timely in his response. He spent almost 2 hours with us at Discovery Park making the hike down to the beach, and letting us make the decision of when we were ready to be done with the engagement session. He made us feel comfortable when we were incredibly awkward getting used to taking photos like that. On the day of the wedding, Chris arrived at 9:45am at my parents' house for our Chinese Tea Ceremony, making a good amount of conversation as we were getting ready and shooting photos along the way. He also made the best use of time as we arrived at the ceremony/reception venue, getting photos of the dress and rings while we were getting things set up. He and his second photographer made great use of time throughout the night all the way until 11pm closing time, and we were so happy with the outcome of our photos. We were also impressed by such quick turnaround time in getting both our engagement and wedding photos back. We would highly recommend hiring Chris for your photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Emily M

I cannot recommend Chris enough! From our very first meeting I knew we made the right choice. His knowledge and experience was a huge help in planning our wedding day and he had some great suggestions for some absolutely gorgeous locations for our photos. He went above and... Read More beyond to get some truly amazing photos. We never felt rushed because he gives you unlimited time (most other photographers have a 5-6 hour time limit) and he was willing to go to other locations to make sure we could get every photo we wanted. Chris and his assistant were constantly taking pictures and were able to beautifully capture every moment. We received our photos very quickly and they are honestly all amazing! We had a fantastic experience and I would absolutely highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 David E

We had such a great experience with Chris Gendron as our photographer! He was extremely responsive and professional, and his pictures turned out absolutely amazing. He really exceeded expectations on all fronts - we could not be any happier with our choice. We can't recommend... Read More Chris Gendron enough!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Yvonne C

My now-husband and I are terrible at posed photos. We inevitably make weird faces and can't even take good selfies. However, all that barely mattered because Chris is an absolute master at capturing even the most fleeting of candid, beautiful moments. Chris' experience and... Read More professionalism was evident from our first meeting. His confidence and friendliness helped us to relax around him, resulting in amazing, natural looking photos. Shoutout also to Jessica, Chris' second shooter on our wedding day! They were stealthy as ninjas, taking photos we didn't even know we wanted until we saw them. I don't think there's a single moment they missed capturing. Chris' photography package was among the most, or even the most, competitive that we found. It includes an engagement shoot, unlimited time on the wedding day, full print high res downloads of all photos, and a hard copy proof book (can't wait to see ours!). His turnaround time for photos was also insanely fast. We had our ~1000 engagement photos ready in a week, and our 2000+ wedding photos ready just twelve days after the wedding! All were available in password protected galleries. I only wish I'd asked Chris to tell us when our expressions or poses looked slightly off. There are a small handful of photo sets where I don't like how I look in any of the shots. But that's on us for not communicating this to him, and for every photo I dislike, there are hundreds I love. We had a fantastic experience and would definitely call upon Chris again for future photography needs.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Haley B

The only problem with Christopher Gendron Photography is figuring out which photos you like the best because they're all amazing! Not only are the photos great, Chris himself was very flexible throughout the entire process of engagement photos (and having to reschedule several... Read More times due to weather) up through the day of the wedding. He is a great resource of knowledge when planning the wedding day timeline to ensure you are left with every photo you desire. We are thrilled with our photos and so happy with Chris and his beautiful work. He was able to see beauty in and around old barns at the farm where we were married and truly captured everything about the day and made it even more beautiful in the photos. We highly recommend Christopher Gendron Photography! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Ashley M

Chris was amazing!! We picked our wedding date based on his availability and I was not disappointed. Our photos are incredibly beautiful and Chris was easy going, professional, and in general awesome. My husband and I were not the most enthusiastic or dedicated wedding planners... Read More and Chris had great suggestions and instructions for us (and probably patience ha!). Communication was great, he was timely and kept to the schedule, put us at ease etc etc. We also had our engagement photos done by Chris which were also beautiful and really good practice. I'd highly recommend that package. Chris's assistant was also wonderful. Our guests liked her a lot. We received our photos quickly. Out of the thousands of photos he took I probably didn't like a handful of them, and I'm not usually great at posing for photos....so I was impressed. They were truly beautiful. Also he tolerated our ridiculous "have the dog in the wedding and half the photos" request so what more can I say! ;)

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Nhung C

Chris is an amazing photographer. He's professional and reliable, he always communicate in a timely manner. On the day of the wedding, he made the process so easy and painless. We are extremely happy with everything, and the wedding photos turned out beautifully. Now we will... Read More have these beautiful pictures to remind us of our special day.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Olga G

The most difficult task for us was to find a good photographer. We were so lucky to have Chris. He was very professional and experienced. He responded to our emails quickly and worked with us to plan out the day. He was also very helpful with the day timeline. He provided... Read More invaluable advice as to timing, explaining how much time was needed for different types of pictures. I’m happy that I listened to his advice because it really made the whole day smooth and just perfect. On the day of the wedding he came to the venue early and found the best place for our first look and family photos. He was able to capture our wedding day and highlight all the right moments. We got our photos very fast and couldn’t be happier with them, they were phenomenal! He and his assistant were able to capture such amazing footage that I did not know was possible. Chris has made our memorable day last forever with the images he captured!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Ashley N

Where do I start... Chris blew us away with his talent! When we first met him he was so sweet and was excited to take our pictures. My wife was in constant communication with him, he was quick to respond to emails had great suggestions of locations for the look we were looking... Read More for! he was able to pick up on our little quirks and use them in our engagement photos. On the wedding day he arrived at my maid of honors home and was engaging and made all of us feel comfortable I mean it takes some serious talent to take pictures of our group of goofy friends it was 2 brides 6 bridesmaids 2 flower girls and 2 mothers in laws and he was able to capture each of their personalities as we got ready! When it came time for the ceremony looking at the pictures now makes us so happy he didn't miss one moment of that day! I hope to use him again when we have children!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016

We're extremely satisfied with our decision to have Chris photograph our wedding. We liked how the engagement shoot was included with unlimited time the day of, and how he captured the happiness of each wedding while some photographers showcased more dramatic "edgy" moments.... Read More Chris was easy to work with, responsive to our emails, flexible, and reasonably priced. At the engagement shoot and the wedding, he made us comfortable and captured our natural poses. Two weeks after the wedding, we could download our photos, and six weeks afterwards, we received the photos on a DVD and a photobook with all of the photos. We thought it was quite nifty that we could hide photos we didn't want to share with out friends. Overall, Chris was great to work with, and we loved the photos he captured.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Our family engaged Chris Gendron to photograph our daughter's wedding at a location that required overnight travel and some considerable logistics on his part. Through every aspect of the wedding Chris proved over and over again what a true professional he is. Chris executed... Read More flawlessly the entire day, and needless to say the bride, groom and our entire family loved the photographs. We strongly recommend Chris for his professionalism and the high quality of his photography. While posting my review on this site, I noticed Chris has over twenty five star reviews and a single unhappy one star review from a Sarah N. I read Sarah's review closely and find it not to be credible. I've known Chris for several years and, as I mentioned, have been a client of his and have never seen the person Sarah describes. Clearly, any reader of these posts must weigh Sarah's accusations against all the many other posts offering five star reviews for Chris. The weight of evidence supporting Chris as an extraordinary professional is overwhelming. It seems there is some other agenda going on here, but if someone is not convinced by the many exceptional reviews for the work of Chris Gendron, then follow the link in the rebuttal Chris wrote to Sarah's review and look at the pictures yourself. Perhaps you'll come to the same conclusion I did....this is one bride with issues. Scott S.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Sarah N

Our relationship with Chris started out well enough, but he turned out to be one of the most unprofessional, and frankly rude, people I have ever worked with. We got engagement photos done with Chris, and we shared with him from the beginning that we were concerned about... Read More finding angles and poses that were flattering for our plus-size bodies. He was very attentive during the engagement shoot and gave lots of feedback about how to stand, etc. We were very happy with the shots. When the wedding came around, all of that went out the window. He gave us barely any feedback throughout the day and hardly said anything to us. He even had the audacity to leave our venue 90 minutes early without telling us! When my husband emailed him and politely said we were disappointed in the photos and felt that they were unflattering (especially compared to our engagement shots), Chris responded by saying none of it was his fault. He blamed my husband's "cheaply tailored rental suit" (it was neither cheap nor rented), my unflattering bridal dress and hair, the bad lighting at the venue, my lack of organization and planning, and the stress of the day. He told us we should have consulted him about what to wear ahead of time so we would have looked better in the photos. He finished by telling us that I was never going to like my wedding photos because I have low self-esteem and I was "projecting my poor body image" onto him, and that I couldn't blame him for my problems. I was absolutely floored by this response. It is unbelievable that a "professional" can take so little responsibility for their own work. He was unsympathetic and flat out rude. He made so many judgments and baseless assumptions about my husband and I, I just cannot believe that he would treat a customer this way. It was disgusting.

2016-08-12T11:49:44 Response from the vendor

I am very sorry to hear that you feel I was not consistent and professional with my work. I take pride in showing up to every wedding ready to capture the entirety of your day with the focus and positivity every client deserves. Below I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

Chris did the most amazing job photographing our wedding. He was absolutely wonderful! My entire wedding party was amazed at how professional he was and how quickly we got the photos back. I would recommend Chris to anyone who wants a knowledgeable, easy to work with, and high... Read More quality photographer.

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 MOLLY J

Chris is incredible! He is a fun guy with great positive energy! From our first meeting, Chris' personality put us at ease. His quiet confidence continually settled our nerves throughout the entire wedding process. He was unobtrusive but happy to give advice and direction when... Read More asked. I love how he was able to really capture our personalities perfectly! He was like a ninja, stealthfully moving around to capture every special moment. He took a lot of pictures and every picture is my favorite! His talent is cannot be beat. We highly recommend choosing Chris as your wedding photographer! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Devon S

Chris is amazing! My husband is a little shy in front of the camera and Chris really made him feel comfortable and come out of his shell for pictures on our wedding day. He is immensely talented and captured our day perfectly. I absolutely recommend him!

Chris is great!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 MARY V

My sister used him for her wedding, we knew he was going to be awesome and flexible. Due to our long day (two ceremonies and one giant reception in one day), he was extremely patience and took amazing photos. Since he includes the engagement session, you're able to get to know... Read More each other prior to the wedding day. He's able to get every moment, that even we forgot happened. Whatever kind of group or candid shots we wanted, Chris was very easy to work with. We will definitely recommend to our friends and family!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Emily T

I loved having Chris photograph my wedding! He is available for the entire day - you tell him when to show up and when to go home. He was so easy-going that my bridesmaids and I felt at ease when he showed up for our getting ready pictures and he even drove my brother over to... Read More the guys' hotel to take those pictures. When we ran into some issues with one of our photo spots, Chris stayed cool and came up with a different equally great place. Chris was very professional and seemed excited to endlessly take pictures, to the point where I was always the one saying that I needed a break. I got thousands of edited pictures back just four weeks after the wedding and have complete ownership over them. I highly recommend Chris and will definitely use him again!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Andrea B

Chris Gendron was the perfect fit for our wedding photography needs--I'm so happy with our experience! I first found his work on Yelp and his artsy style caught my eye. When I reached out, he responded quickly and brainstormed with me some fun places around Seattle to shoot... Read More photos (both at a gorgeous park and in downtown). He met with us two days before the wedding to take couple photos (not traditional, but worked better with our schedule) and we had a great time going to beautiful places to shoot. On our wedding day, Chris was efficient with the family/friend photos, and worked extremely hard during the reception to get flattering shots of everyone. He has an exceptional eye for angles, lighting, and for capturing the moment. We couldn't be happier with the final images (over 2,500 digital photos over the two days). We went on a month-long honeymoon right after the wedding, and Chris was fine with getting paid right when we got back. I am the third girl in my family to get married, and my mom said that Chris was the best wedding photographer of the three, perhaps the best she's ever seen. He's awesome, and I definitely recommend him.

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Anthony M

Christopher Gendron was our wedding and engagement photographer and I couldn't be happier with his work. He was a pleasant person to work with, very funny and patient. He took our engagement photos and they turned out magical. He used natural light in such a great way and had an... Read More eye for awesome back drops and cool colors. He showed up early to scout the area, which really paid off because he took us to some great parts of Pioneer Square. Our photos were so unique and very "us." He never asked us to pose in cliche ways and just let us do our own goofy thing. That worked well for us. As far as the wedding goes, he was with us pretty much all day. But he was like a ninja. I barely noticed he was taking photos as I (the bride) was getting ready. His assistant, Abbie, was great as well. Christopher left me to go to my husband's hotel to take picture of him. Abbie stuck around to take photos of me and my bridesmaids as we hung around at my apartment and then went to the salon. She really fit in with my group of friends. It was like having another friend there to hang out with. I'm really happy that she became part of my wedding day. At the wedding, Chris ninja-d around and got some incredible photos. When he sent us the link to our photos after the fact, I couldn't tear myself away from them for days. There were hundreds upon hundreds of perfect photographs. Everyone looked absolutely perfect in them. He captured sweet, memorable, hilarious, and genuinely loving moments. I have had many comments from people about how great our photos were. Some told me that when they get married, they will come to me to get my photographer's name. Chris made receiving our photos very easy. First, they are online and we can download whichever ones we want with a passcode. They have no watermark once downloaded. He also sent us a "proof" book that has every single photo in there. It's beautifully bound. And he sent us CDs with our photos on them. His price is reasonable. For what we paid, we got the rights to all of our photos AND unlimited time with our photographer.

Amazing photos for an amazing value

Reviewed on 12/05/2014

My husband and I recently got married in October in Seattle we both cannot speak better praises of Chris. While we have heard horror stories of other people's photographers (getting 100 pictures for a whole days worth of shots), Chris just captured our day perfectly. First... Read More off the package we got included an engagement shoot which we did at Volunteer Park. That hour shoot we got well over 500 shots just from him. To be frank we were both a bit intimidated of the quantity of photos he was gonna be giving us after the wedding. Chris gave us those shots in a week or so and got the disks with the shots on them in less than two weeks. The day of the wedding, Chris and his assistant showed up to our house and began shooting. Chris captured an amazing set of candid, fun moments we had with the wedding party as my husband and I both struggled to get our ties tied. We went to the venue got portraits with our families that were so clean and crisp. Though out evening he just kept capture the right moments at the right time. All said in done with had 2500+ shots that Chris gave to us in digital albums that he then let us cull down to a public album to pass around to friends and family. Six weeks after the wedding Chris had also given us all the pictures on DVD, a proof book and happiness that we had selected him to capture our special day.

LOVE CHRIS!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Megan C

Chris is such a great photographer at such a great price. When we booked him he give a free 2nd shooter and engagement pictures. He also doesn't have a limit of how many hours on the wedding day he can be there. We were not doing a 1st look so it was important to me that... Read More we had a photographer there for a good portion of the day. I had Chris start at 10:30 while I was getting ready (our ceremony was at 4pm). He met us at my uncles and then went to the venue. His 2nd shooter showed up at the same time we showed up at the venue. Chris and his assistant would take any picture we wanted. I had printed a bunch of pictures that I found on Pinterest and he was willing to accommodate them. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing and I cant wait to see what our wedding pictures look like. Chris doesn't try to push an album or canvases on you, he wants you to get the pictures you want. He is willing to give his opinion and help guide you through the processes. THANK YOU CHRIS!!!

Perfect Photography Vendor!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Kimi U

My husband and I are SO glad we went with Christopher Gendron Photography! Chris was clearly the best choice in terms of price, talent, professionalism, and personality. Overall, we couldn't be happier with our wedding photographer! With Christopher Gendron Photography:... Read More - You get all rights to all of the pictures he takes - You get a look book of all the pictures he takes - The price is AMAZING for what you get (no limit to pictures he takes, all rights, no limit to time, no limit to locations) - The quality of his pictures is top-notch! - He's professional, and really easy to work with! From the first meeting, we knew that he was the perfect choice. We got along great, and he was always quick to answer any questions. He scouted out our location to find the places we wanted to take pictures. He's great at suggesting poses based on your personality. He really goes the extra mile to make sure he captures you in your natural form. I was a hot mess and didn't feel as prepared as I should have, but Chris took over and took AMAZING pictures! He showed us some of the shots he took when he was taking them the day of the wedding! He's so talented! He uses natural light to his advantage and goes the distance to get great pictures! He showed up earlier than I asked and was there to take pictures to the end. He was like a ninja! You hardly realize he's there taking pictures! Best of all, I have rights to ALL of the pictures he took! I highly recommend Christopher Gendron Photography. You won't be disappointed by the quality of work or value of what you get. I can't imaging any other photography company taking my wedding pictures.

wedding photos

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Jessica B

Both my husband and I LOVED working with Chris!! He did our save the date pictures, engagement and wedding pictures. We are in love with all of our pictures and Chris is amazing to work with!!

Christopher Gendron

I grew up a soccer playing, mountain hiking, skier that went to UW and received an engineering degree that I didn't use long before needing to find something I enjoyed. After photographing friends skiing and many sunsets in the mountains I ventured into weddings in 2001 and found a career that I love. I married a Coug I met playing soccer and we now have our piece of land in Fall City where we are raising our young daughter, Finley June, and son, Boston (who is pictured above with me).